momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 01-16-2012, 10:01 PM

Cage cracked a smile, "I always knew you were a thief...You're such a show off. Seriously...asking us if we had heard about that robbery and showing off a bunch of jewels. You better be glad this old man isn't gonna kick your ass or call the cops on ya.".

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-16-2012, 10:16 PM

"I dont keep Most of it. "he said. "What I do keep is locked away in the Abandoned mine Vein." he said. "The Rest I put in the Chest, and take to Rolfengaurd, the Homeless camp. "he said. "Its for those who are Down on their luck, and are looking for a second chance. We give them enough to get up on their feet. "

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 01-16-2012, 10:43 PM

Jake looked at the thief and sighed a little. "Oh great... Just what we need..." But once he saw that it was Loki he gasped and sighed, shaking his head. "Tsk tsk... Such a thief." He said in more of a jokey tone when he spotted the new female neko and gasped again. "L-Lillian?!"

(Secret reveal time!)

Lillian gasped in reply to Jake and smiled Widely. "Brother Jakey!" She called out as she pretty much glomped him. "I had lost where you went. What happened to you? You look so dark and gloomy."
"I...I guess I got caught up in things."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 11:14 PM

(Hold on...the girls are in a completely different part. Their in town down an ally.)

"At least you're not hogging it all to yourself. By the way, can have some money, man? The ladies are very demanding and I barely get to spend any money on myself.", He said with a grin. "Although, I'm still not a fan of stealing things...hope you don't get caught. Just remember, what goes around comes around. Even if what you're doing is giving your loot to people who need it, it's still wrong to steal."

Andraus

Old 01-16-2012, 11:26 PM

"You need some money? Come on. Your not poor, so you cant take from the box. However, I can show you were my personal bank is "he siad, with a grin.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 11:33 PM

"Nah, I was joking. I don't need money. I have plenty right now, and I don't want to know where or what your personal bank is. It's probably up your ass.", he said with a chuckle.

Andraus

Old 01-16-2012, 11:42 PM

He lead the little group to an abandoned Mine. "I had Part of this place Rein-forced. "he said. "It holds a vault where I keep all my wealth. "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 01:49 AM

(is this by any chance the cave Baylee went through? e ve)

"Dude, if you have a big vault full of riches, I should get a part. I mean, I have payed for your food on several occasions...And uh...Oh, I can hook you up with a few ladies any time you feel like having a little party in bed.", he said before he laughed like a perverted old man. He shoved his hands in his pockets and followed Loki.

Andraus

Old 01-17-2012, 02:50 AM

[One of the paths lead to the way Baylee came from, so, yes]

he lead them to a Large, Vautl like door. He pressed in a keycode, then unscrewed the vault door. when he opened it, it looked like you had died and gone to rich peoples heaven. Tons over Tons of Riches laid in the vault Gleeming like little stars.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 03:15 AM

(hey, have you read the Kane Chronicles and The Heroes of Olympus series, both by by Rick Riordan? I sure have~ Waiting for the next books! :heart:
Also, damn. Baylee missed a big ass safe with a shit ton of jewels...She needs to pay better attention to details in caves from now on.)

Cage made his way to the door. Seriously, how Loki could keep this hidden for so long and not have it found was a mystery to him. He nearly died from the light of all the riches in there. He put his hand up and put it over his eyes all while taking a step back. He smiled and quit joking around for the time being."Dude, you're the worst thief in the world. And by that, I mean the best one, but terrible for stealing all this shit."

Andraus

Old 01-17-2012, 04:08 AM

"Iv been honing my Skill sense I was old enough to learn how to pickpocket. "he said. "A year after that, I had this built, to cover my.....per say 'wealth'. "he said. "What you see here is only a Small cut of What I steal. If I still have all the jewals I stole, I would have had to build 4 more vaults, just to store them. "He said.

dragonjake

Old 01-17-2012, 08:43 AM

(Okay then, I am lost now, after me and buffy posted, Andy said 'you two' and I thought it was the two girls by the tree since Lillian was up a tree and Buffy's character had come over and I thought that our two guys had came up to them... I am lost on page 3 -.-)

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 12:28 PM

(i'm not lost i just don't know what to post o.o mostly cause i don't know what the crap this skyrim stuff is that you gys are talking about.)

dragonjake

Old 01-17-2012, 12:32 PM

(It is a game that came out. I have no clue why it is being involved with Neko city when Skyrim is set in medival days with dragons and stuff like that. And post to Lillian, Dante is pretty much left behind again)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 12:41 PM

(can't school gtg stupid bus can't wait to get a car)

dragonjake

Old 01-17-2012, 01:00 PM

(Okay then, see you later.)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 05:08 PM

(yeaaaaah, why andy brought it in is a mystery to me. It's a really good game, but I wouldn't want it in an RP like this, especially since this is NOTHING like skyrim.
Also, we were running towards the little safe Loki was hiding. As said, it's no where near the girls. You could try and post about going to the safe, jake? And Lillian could continue the conversation with me and buffy's charas?)

"You're in hot water. You may feel like you're not, but you are. One day you're going to get caught, and you'll be in jail for a long time. Karma is a bitch. Just remember that.", Cage said, leaning on the wall. "I'll keep my lips sealed for now, but if you do something that I really don't agree with, what I see here might slip out to the authorities."

dragonjake

Old 01-17-2012, 05:11 PM

(But the surprise... I ruined it so soon T_T And it was all for nothing D: )

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 05:24 PM

(it's okay. c: the characters don't know, so it'll be a surprise. xD we can redo that scene later.)

dragonjake

Old 01-17-2012, 05:27 PM

(Well I am still lost so I am sort of stuck :C)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 05:53 PM

(Well, kat and Baylee are chatting with Lillian in the alleyway and as I said, Loki and Cage are in a cave with a safe in it. )

dragonjake

Old 01-17-2012, 06:01 PM

(I could have sworn Lillian and the other girls were by a tree... And I through the treasure under a tree... Never mind. Random post time!)

Lillian sighed a little as she stood by the other two females, she missed her brother, but knew she wouldn't find him, the city was to large to even know where to start. "Should we go and get some tea?" She asked the other two.

Meanwhile, Jake had been left behind, he looked around but saw no-one so instead he turned and began to run from the woods, he had never trusted areas where there were so many attack points around. After a few minutes Jake was back at the cafe with more tea. "Stupid forest... I hate that place."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 10:27 PM

"sounds good to me but we will have to find someway to make sure baylee isn't found out to be human. i don't want to think of what will happen," she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 10:32 PM

Baylee bit her lip when the kitty girl asked if they'd like to go out for tea. She wasn't sure if she should go, since she wasn't sure if she should even be in this city, let alone go out for a cup of tea. Although, going to a place with tea might be a good place to patch up the wounds she got from Kat. When she heard what Kat said she frowned. "So they will try and kill me for being here? Oh lovely.", she said with a sigh. "So I'm guessing you want to glue some cat ears to my head and a tail to my ass?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 10:47 PM

"well we wouldn't have to glue them, um just stay here real quick ok," she said then ran out of the alley then came back with a pair of fake wolf ears and wolf tail. "these of animal scent so they won't suspect anything if thye see you," she said.