Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2012, 08:55 PM

((Hmm...that definitely sounds interesting. You'll have to find a way for my character to come out of her shell first! -winks ))

Kenna heard the two girls behind her before they actually came into her line of sight. Who wouldn't? They seemed to be making enough noise to wake the recently diseased. Although if she was being fair she'd say that the blonde one was the one making most of the racket. She looked at them out of the corner of her eye, taking in their appearances and immediately noticing the weapon the blonde carried. a sword eh? Well that would certainly be interesting. She'd need to keep an eye out. She wondered if the other two had figured out their transformations then, thinking back to what the blonde had just yelled a few moments ago, promptly dismissed the thought.

"We're going to be late," she said simply, turning her attention back to the road ahead of her. "I suggest less talking and mor ewalking. The last thing needed is a late start on the first day." She glanced over her shoulder a final time before hurrying her pace slightly, atempting to subtily put some distance between herself, the raven haired one and the blonde. She didn't need this, not first thing on her first day at a new school in a place she had never even heard of before. She wondered how long it would be before they were taught how to use their weapons...her right hand flexed at the thought of having the bladed weapon in her grasp and her eyes flashed slightly although she was facing away from the other two so she doubted they saw it.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-21-2012, 12:23 AM

Loni suppressed a sigh as the other spoke and an exasperated smile formed over her lips. Perhaps she could slip away now that the blond was distracted. She would not be able to do much, however, as the other girl was already speaking nearly the second she stopped. She was already dismissing them both. Loni's only reaction was to raise an eyebrow, she was a bit of an ice queen wasn't she? She noticed how the red head attempted to but a distance between them, but honestly she doubted the blond would let it happen herself.

"We're already late, so who cares? no need to stress those legs of yours" She teased lightly, her tone slightly suggestive. Normally she wouldn't have, but the stiff back of the red head pushed her to. The ice queen needed to relax, the school needed them just as much....if not more than they needed it. Besides, did it really make that much difference between five minutes late and seven? No.... so the girl had to have other reasons...

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2012, 06:37 AM

Beth looked at the red head for a moment, once again ignoring the idea of personal space and grabbed her hand. So now she was standing in between the two buxom beauties. "Yeah we can be like the three musketeers, so let's all be friends." She said with a sweet smile on her face. "We're all in this together anyway right, what's your name I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Beth. You're really cute too, I wonder what you're transformation looks like if you can do it." She was being her nosy self, "Yours too," she said turning back to Loni.

By now it looked they they stood in front of the large doors to the school and it seemed other creatures were already on their way inside. She paid the most attention to the females, a big perverted grin on her face.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 PM

"If you're that interested in me," Kenna began, her tone remaining the same as before. "My name is Kenna Isla Jones, born and bred in the Scottish Highlands, and also half Welsh before you ask about my accent." Her accent was a strange mix of Scottish and Welsh. Most of the time the Welsh lilt was unrecognisable to most but as Kenna's annoyance grew so did the twang of her accent.

She barely resisted the urge to flinch as the blonde grabbed her hand. Did this girl know nothing of personal space? Apparently not by the obliviousness she was showing. Why did she have to seem so...so...happy? No one could really be that cheerful all the time. "Please remove your hand," she said, reaching out and prying the other girl's fingers from around her, not ungently. Her eyes moved from the two humans to the other creatures that were heading towards the school, eyeing up their figures and judging which would provide the best fighting oponents. She knew full well that she probably wouldn't be any use as a human with her daggers but once she learned to transform...

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-21-2012, 07:40 PM

Loni tried to use the distraction to subtly remove her hand from the blonds, putting her hands on her hips thoughtfully. She couldn't help but smirk a little, clearly amused now that she was not being the fawned over victim. She almost wanted to chuckle at the red head, it was kinda cute how she thought she could fight the other girl. She clearly didn't know Beth's type. they were the type of girl who the more you pushed away, the closer they insisted on getting. Which is why she's given in herself.

As if to show her line of thought she glanced at their hands, which Kenna was so desperately trying to pry away, and then caught Kenna's eyes and shook her head with a pitying 'good luck' type look. She then turned and crossed her hands behind her head, interlacing her fingers as she turned towards the school. She then walked towards the door, perfectly willing to leave them there it seemed. She knew she'd probably only escape for a few seconds knowing Beth but it was worth it.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2012, 08:03 PM

Beth had a pouty look on her face when Loni went on ahead by herself. Well she'd probably end up finding her later. It was then she figured she should be going too. "Well as much as I'd love to hear more of your hot accent I have to get to my class, don't miss me too much though~" She said to the red-head.

She ran off into the school when she was abruptly stopped by one of the teachers. A scholarly looking older woman with green skin and horns sticking out of her head. How curious, but Beth wasn't the type to ask about such things she had guessed she was an Orc..but an extremely beautiful one. She did not look too happy either.

"You. Outside, Now!" The woman bellowed and told her to follow her, "I'm going to teach you to handle that sword of yours, seeing as you look incompetent with it." Beth frowned, why did she have to get Ms. Grumpy pants as a teacher?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2012, 08:24 PM

Kenna couldn't help the upturning of her mouth as the girl, Elizabeth she had said her name was, let go of her hand as she entered the shcool. She caught the other girl's eye, the black haired one, and smirked back. She'd caught the subtle look earlier and couldn't resist rubbing it in that the blonde had actually let go of her own free will. She shook her arm, atempting to get the circulation back into it. The blonde had a grip like cast iron. She was much stronger than she looked. She wondered if that was because of her elf transformation or if she was naturally strong because she had to hold on to people regularly? She decided not to dwell on it though. She was free and she intended to make her escape while she had the chance.

She quickly entered the shcool and took in her surroundings, trying not to be overly obvious as she stared at the miriad of creatures that surrounded her. There was so many and, clearly, from so many diverse species that she wasn't sure where her eyes were going to turn next. It was as if they had minds of their own, trying to take in as much as possible in the shortest period of time possible.

She glanced around, noting the long corridor, and wondered exactly where she was meant to go. All she knew was that she had to attend this school to learn to control her powers but what exactly did she do now that she was actually in the building?

((Do we make up our own teachers? Not quite sure. How many classes do our characters have together?))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2012, 08:26 PM

(Yeah for now since no one else has signed up, hmmm, I dunno maybe 3? )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-21-2012, 11:30 PM

((Hmm well the sword class could be a weapon in general class that your charries could go too XD. Mine can't though unless they give her a weapon for a 'just in case' sort of thing >.>... when transformed she gains bladed fans so I suppose they could give her lesser, non magical weapons to try and train her with >.>))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2012, 11:31 PM

(Bladed weapons class? I dunno I already have something in mind for my character right now.)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 PM

((Just a thought, since we need to at least agree on some classes for them to have some in common XD. One would be discovering your transformation but...that's only one))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 PM

(Umm...ohh how about a "world history" class? xD yeah and a transformation mastery class or something~ )

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-22-2012 at 03:39 AM..

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2012, 07:14 PM

((So so far transformation and history. What about languages? There's bound to be some language differences between the worlds right? For example maybe at the moment they're learning the common tongue - a language spoken by all races and is generally agreed upon, but maybe there's another language that they need to learn in order to function in the world properly. Or what about...-taps chin thoughtfully-...some form of Geography? So they know the new world a little better and can get to grips with the different teritories? And maybe some kind of political studies or something, or creatures class so they know the different species and how to interact with them?))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2012, 07:51 PM

(YEah xD So should we all have classes together? if that's the case you guys can follow me, or I can edit. )

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-22-2012 at 08:11 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 09:34 PM

((OOh I like the creature study idea XD. and sure, i hae no problems following you and all of them taking the same classes together. What's your vote Mirani?))

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2012, 09:35 PM

((What we can maybe do is have private instructers for teaching us our individual weapons and then a joint class to practice sparring? That might work.))

----------

((I'm fine with all having the same class straight away though. I'm good with either idea))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 09:55 PM

((hmm Maybe they all have the same classes but they also have an individual assistant type person that follows them through the class and assists them with their weapons/powers. Maybe each one of the assistants was an old friend of the elf they hold the power of before they died?))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2012, 10:57 PM

(Are we all agreed then? xD I'm not sure why they would need to spar with each other though...Magical girls don't do that xD )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 11:18 PM

(well i figure they're like elves so are magical girls/warriors))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2012, 03:51 AM

(We got too much ooc going on here xp but okay x3 )

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-23-2012 at 04:04 AM..

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2012, 08:21 PM

((Okay so...I think it's Staria's turn to post for her character))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2012, 08:50 PM

(Ohh so we have have like a maid or homebody following us around? xD was that what she meant? I should make an ooc thread..anyway those ideas sound great wonder if they should be npcs though?)

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-24-2012 at 12:06 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-24-2012, 01:50 AM

((well i figured more a warrior type that attends their classes with them and occasionally takes them on trips out into the world but yeah xD. and honestly I'm really sick and having some irl difficulties... not sure when I'll get back to posting so pretend my character went to the nurse or something for now and skip me xD))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2012, 02:30 AM

(Aww..hope your stuff gets better soon >_< In the mean time Beth will work on how to make Ms. Icy pants more friendly xD Lulz you mean like all the girls go on field trips together? *enter hotspring scene* xp or a magical beach with 80 ft crab monsters O.o)

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-24-2012 at 02:42 AM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2012, 02:49 AM

(hey alura, gonna add my character to the list? lol)