Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 03-07-2012, 05:22 PM

"Yea that'd be great." Mani said to Pandora as they made their way to the guidance office. She had no idea of where she was going but somehow, something familiar was calling to her from the room at the end of the hall. Being aware of her own hiden self, but no know what to make of it, the feeling she was recieving from Gemini being in her celestrial from was giving Mani goosebumps and filling her with curiosity.

From behind one of the door within the guidance office, a men stepped from inside his office. It was the principle of Orion Middle High, Willam James Manchester III or Principle M as he liked to be called. Luckily, other the the zodia children there were no students in the guidance office, and the adults were all behind their closed doors in their own rooms

"Hello students. Ms. Kazane and Mr. Kirk if my records are correct, please... would you two mind stepping into my room for a moment, there are other's coming as well." He smiled widely and bowed to the children in a butler like fassion and he encouraged them to enter. Just then Mani and Pandora entered and met eyes withthe tall blond. "Ah, just on time Ms. Night and Ms. Harper, will you join us?"

SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 03-07-2012, 05:29 PM

Pandora followed alongside Mani silently to the guidance office. When she noticed Principle M and heard what he said, she shrugged her shoulders slightly and nodded. "Alright," she said with a simple smile, taking a seat at one of the empty chairs.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-08-2012, 05:59 AM

Max nodded slowly, "okay... uh." He rubbed the back of his neck, having no idea what she was talking about really, or how to help her get over whatever she'd just felt. The word seemed familiar though, the memory was still tugging at his mind, but he couldn't pull much of it forward. It had really been years since he'd taken his other form.

He was concentrating so hard on the two thoughts, he didn't notice that the staff had shuffled to their offices to find the correct papers, and that the other few students that had been in the office had left to class. So when Mr. M spoke, he jumped up startled. "Oh hey Mr. M. Sure thing, be right in." We didn't do anything, what's his problem?

He turned back to Rosemary, "Need a hand?" he extended his hand out to help her up anyways. He hadn't been concentrating on the memories so hard not to notice she'd been having difficulty getting up. It was right about than the other two girls walked in.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2012, 08:34 AM

Rosemary nodded and took the proffered hand, hiding a blush."thanks.do me a favor and don't tell anyone about what just happened?im already considered weird." She said, standing and turning towards principal M's office.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:15 PM

Finx was late for the first day of school and she hated being late it was all her parents fault some how she knew they had shut of her alarm clock just so she would be late. She ran threw the halls and managed just barely to keep herself from slamming into the back a a girl with red colored hair. "Sorry." she said quickly then she saw the butler type dude and fell silent.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-08-2012, 07:18 PM

"Yeah sure." Again his mind went back in time to that memory just out of his grasp. "I doubt they'd believe me if I told them anyways, " he teased. Than he heard feet thundering down the hall as if someone was running and turned to look just as the door to the guidance office opened and a girl flew in, almost knocking down the girl that he'd just helped up. "Woah!" He caught her and helped her stand back up.

"You both okay? What's the rush?" Of course it was because class was starting, but that was never something that phased him, so he didn't realize that was why she was in a rush. Instead his eyes looked her over, her hair was almost purple. And She was rather good looking for a younger grade. What bugged him was she seemed familiar, just as Rosemary had.

"Oh wait, nevermind, sorry. I gotta go. Principal wants me." He spun his finger in the air and turned around heading into the little sideoffice.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2012, 03:59 AM

Rosemary stumbled when the purple haired girl bumped into her, but didn't say anything.she just looked at the girl blankly and followed Maxwell into the principals office, trying to ignore the sense that this girl, as well, was familiar.

Inuyami

Old 03-09-2012, 05:30 AM

"Ah Ms. Sunfara, you're just in time. Won't you please join us in my office." Principle M smile with a friendly face, giving the same welcoming bow to her as he'd done for the other children. Once Finx had joined them, William closed the door and took his seat behind a large cherry desk. "I'm sure you are all curious as to why I've asked you to join me this morning in, what we'll call the first of many meetings. Let me explain, as I'm sure some of you have already realize and other haven't yet, you are all very important people." He paused a moment, deciding to let their questions lead the conversation. He was the ring master here, things would go as he wanted.

"And just what do you mean special?" Mani asked, putting a firm hand on her hip and popping it to the side with fierce Tyra Banks style attitude. For an emo-chick, she was actually rather foolish and didn't seem to take much all that seriously. She looked around the room, taking note of all the faces in the room. Each was a new face to her, but her stomach turned as if she'd known, and been in conflict with these people before. Uneasy wasn't the term for what she was feeling, if she had fur, it'd be standing on end.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 11:36 PM

"He didn't say special. He said important. Means we're more important than the other students here. " He sounded cocky, but his eyes flickered with a small amount of worry. He had a feeling he knew what the principal was talking about, and at least he and Rosemary had it. Since he'd called the others, they must too. "Why would you want to signal us out though. That's my question. Everyone in the school already does enough signaling out of their own. Why add fuel to the fire?"

Maxwell could be very blunt in situations where others would shy away. This was one of them. Standing up to the principal on the first day of his senior year? Most people could get kicked out of school for that. But like he himself had already stated, the group of students in the room were important. Why would he let them out of his watch.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-09-2012, 11:50 PM

Pandora listened to what everyone was saying, staying silent as she did so. She didn't want to say anything at the moment. It was still early in the morning, and being called into the office cut time out of her first class. She sighed mentally, not showing any signs of worry.

Inuyami

Old 03-10-2012, 02:22 AM

Mani looked over at the senior who had spoken up. There was something about him, something intriguing. She was put off by the way he'd spoken down to her and it lit a fire in her belly. This wasn't over, she was sure of it. You just wait until we're outta here... Manuella thought to herself as she gently gleared at him threw slitted eyes.

Who did this kid think he was talking too? William looked sternly at Maxwell trying to read his actions. Was he showing of for the girls or was there some sort of rebelion on the behalf of the student body? It didn't mater either way, he was the principle here, he was the master of these children, even if they didn't know it, he wouldn't stand for this.

"It's no choice of mine I assure you Mr. Kirk." His eyes locked with Maxwell's. "If it was my choice a punk like you wouldn't have been entrusted as such an important figure." William sigh and stood up. "But it's not like you're important like a celebrity or president, you're only important to myself and each other. "

SpiritTaker

Old 03-10-2012, 03:41 AM

"Why are we so important, though?" Pandora asked, finally breaking through her silence, "I'm sure we're all wanting to know why you brought us in here. You're just dragging time along, so can you explain it to us already, sir?" She watched the principle, yet glanced at the others in the room every so often. Everyone seemed so familiar, yet so much like strangers, all at the same time...

Inuyami

Old 03-10-2012, 11:29 PM

"Tsk tsk tsk, how impatient. Children, you are have be gifted with what we'll just call celestial forms. You may have notice that when you're extreemly stress or embarassed, you'll tranceform into your former selves." William wasn't very impressed with this batch of Zodia Rebirths, in the past, there was a natural obediance about them in which they fallowed thier god with out question.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2012, 04:52 AM

Throughout this discussion, Rosemary had kept quiet, but at the mention of celestial forms, she finally spoke up."what do you mean celestial forms? You mean like the zodiac? Are we talking eastern or western?" She asked, questions flooding from her that she didn't even know she was going to ask."um...sorry.about the outburst...its just...well, Maxwell is right! Some of us," she paused for emphasis "are already singled out plenty, as im sure you know.what if we want to go unnoticed? What if we don't want anything else "special" about us?" She asked, her dual sided personality battling in her eyes and voice.she was blushing, but didn't want to back down in front of Maxwell, or the new girl.there might still be a chance at friendship there.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-11-2012, 03:07 PM

Maxwell crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, his head turned away from the principal and towards the door. I'm not a punk, and you're just an old man, he thought darkly. But again worry crossed his brows at the thought of transforming into his "former" self. Why would he have been a girl before? And if he was, why was he a guy now? The memory had finally surfaced with the principals statement.

His thoughts quieted from the worry as Rosemary brought up her points, agreeing with him. He brought the smile back to his face and faced the group again. "And on top of all that, why do you know about our other forms." His eyes widened as he admitted he had another form. "Er... supposed other forms." He swallowed nervously. If what the guy said was true, he couldn't get embarrassed, or he'd ...change.

Inuyami

Old 03-11-2012, 04:37 PM

"Simple answers." William said walking to the door of his office. "Unfortunately first period is about to begin, so you all must be off to class." He smiled again and opened his door just as the warning bell rang. "Now be good children and be on you way."

Begrudgingly and with a glear, Manuella exited the office, her eyes locked on the principle the whole time. This man was up to something. Why would he say all that only to leave so many unaswered questions? She didn't like the way things felt, what was this man up to?

Standing in the hallway, Mani looked at her schedual with a confused face. First class in art, huh... I wonder where the art studio is... She began to look around but only made herself look even more out of place. With a heavy sigh she crumpled the paper schedual and tossed it to the ground.

"Forget this." She said to herself as she tossed the paper over her shoulder and walked down the halls, with no particular destination in mind.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-11-2012, 06:21 PM

The girl with long blood red hair, a skull barrette and a scorpion choker walked down the street towards a school her foster parents had enrolled her to. She was running late and she was making her way towards the school as fast as she could. Her parents said that she could be at school on time but she said that she would be ok. The girl's name was Anastasia Vermlho Escorpia and she run to school as fast as she could. Her clothes were a bit off for a girl her age but she didn't care, her top was nothing more that a bikini top and extremely short black shorts with a white belt. Her stockings hugged her legs as she jumped over the bushes and ran to the door of the school. 'Made it.' she thought to herself as she opened the door and started walking down the hallway. She had to look for the Principle's office, she knew she was going to be screamed at for being late by the principle. She slowly walked to the door and knocked on it softly hoping she wasn't interrupting as she opened the door. Anastasia slowly opened the door and seem the Principle M and a few students in the office. She gulped lightly and started to walk into the room looking at the ground in slight fear and yet somehow had the courage to do what she was doing now. She suddenly heard the principle speak to the others and told them to leave or something like that, Anastasia moved out of the way and stayed far away from everyone as the kids and the Principle continued talking to one another.

Inuyami

Old 03-12-2012, 12:34 AM

As Anastasia headed towards the principle's office, she'd ran past Manuella. Mani took special notice of the girl who'd run past her, and for a moment she was frozen in her steps. When Anastasia entered his office, William was sitting back down in his chair.

"Ah, Ms. Escoropia, please come in. Running late I see." His eyes met with hers as he motioned for her to have a seat. "I'll let it slide this time, only because I needed to have a word with you. Like the other's you most likely saw leaving just now, you are a very important person." William went on to explain what he meant, hoping she'd be better with this information then the others had.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-12-2012, 12:41 AM

Pandora stood up and headed to her first class. She hadn't paid attention to when she transformed. She looked almost exactly the same...just different colored eyes and not as bright blonde hair. She shook her head to clear the thoughts, then entered her classroom. She sat down in her seat, then waited for the day to be over with.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2012, 03:27 AM

Rosemary glared at the principal and stalked out of the room.she had her own theories as to who he really was and why he told them so much but so little at once.her theories were nothing yet, though.not until she did a little research.she looked at her schedule, not noticing the girl walking past her into the principals office."art first.works for me." She said to herself, and headed towards the art studio.on the way she passed the new girl, and backpedaled. "Um...hi.im Rosemary.welcome to the school.so, what class do you have first? I could show you there." She said, feeling awkward. She wasn't good at conversations, especially in school.most of the talking she did there involved the guidance councilor, or telling someone to screw off.but the hope of possibly gaining a new friend drove her forward.in her mind, the shared experience with the principal was something that could draw them together, and possibly help her make an impression before everyone else gave her the wrong idea.

Inuyami

Old 03-12-2012, 04:05 AM

Mani's attention shifted from the blood red haired girl to another girl who introduced herself as Rosemary. This girl, for having a rather pure name, seemed to be sort of a punk which rose Mani's interest in her as a potential friend.

"Hey, the name's Mani." She said playing with the green hair ties on her purple braids. "Well, I was just gonna blow it off but I got art first."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 05:50 AM

Max shot the principal a glare as he followed the others out of the principles office. Not a very kind person is he? He nodded a hey to the girl walking in and mouthed 'Good Luck,' though he was tempted to say more than that... he didn't want to scare her.

He still had to grab his senior schedule, which the kind ladies of the office now handed him as he came out, with an 'oh good, we were hoping you were still around' or something of those sorts. Glancing at it briefly he took note of calculus being first before striding out into the hall. The one zodia girl, and the new girl with the purple hair were out there. Max gave them a curt nod, "Catch you girls later. Something weird is going on and I want to know what." He waved with a "Peace" before strolling to class.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-13-2012, 03:02 AM

Rosemary blushed as Maxwell passed, and waved briefly, but for the most part kept her attention on Mani."well its nice to meet you.I've got art first, too.the teacher's pretty cool, and we get to do some fun stuff in there.you should come.its algebra that I always try to get out of." She said, crossing her arms behind her head."c'mon, you can sit next to me.there's always plenty of seats near me." She added, trying not to sound bitter.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2012, 03:18 AM

[[I'm not too sure on what to post...
And this is Spirit, btw. :3
My main is on a temp ban due to a spamming phisher that somehow kept getting onto my account...
So I'm using my mule cx]]

Inuyami

Old 03-16-2012, 03:37 PM

Mani nodded and fallowed behind Rosemary. She was well aware of how it felt to sit alone. For most of her schooling she was the loner, none of the other kids ever really took a liking to her. In middle school she did have a few friends but being middle school, the drama torn them apart. In 9th grade, before she moved to Virginia, she had started to gain popularity amoung the outcasts. Being tired of always being the joke and the punch-line, Mani started fighting back. At first with worlds and soon after her fists.

As the day went on, passing periods came and went, soon the end of the day bell rang and everyone was free. Luckily, for the most part, Rosemary and Mani had all the same classes and Mani was able to learn the school a bit. Now standing in the court yard alone, waiting for something of any interest to come across her mind, Mani watched as students boarded buses, parents cars or walk off campus to head home.