Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 04-12-2012, 06:28 PM

"No problem. I know most of the people in senior year, well the ones that have been at this school as long as I have." Syrine was feeling oddly bubbly. She wasn't usually this nice. 'Perhaps its because he's new. He's still to innocent to piss me off.' she thought to herself just as the teacher called on Pheonix.

She smiled alittle at his obvious embarassment. "Don't worry. The teachers can be jerks, but the kids here are great." she whispered as Pheonix regained his seat.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-13-2012, 01:49 AM

"That's the complete opposite to my old school." He whispered back, "well, one or two of them." He set the books down on his desk from his lap and glanced at the covers. Some generic textbook teaching things about vocabulary words and grammar, and some books that they would have to read for the year. A few of them he'd actually read before, so at least those would be easier assignments to breeze through. He would only have to skim to refresh his memory on them.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2012, 02:58 AM

Rosemary shook her head."I wouldn't take this lightly, Mani.I've heard of things like this before...I've always been a skeptic but I'm starting to wonder if I just had some kind of psychic trance.a premonition.my grandmother tells me stories about her ancestors in Ireland, and I guess the whole psychic thing skips a generation.she says she had a bit of the second sight, so that means I would be the next to yet it...Mani, I know this sounds really weird and stupid and childish but I've just got a hunch.the nurse is probably going to send me home.if she does, can you gather the others after school and bring them over my place? I'm gonna do some research in the meantime.I think that our celestial forms might come with some odd abilities.can you help me out with this...this weird hunch?" She asked, sounding genuinely worried and upset.it was clear that she was serious about all this.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2012, 07:37 AM

((Uh, guys...what happened? *will edit ooc after reply*))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-21-2012, 06:42 PM

(well... after Mene went down for three days... it didn't give me an update that you had posted?)

"Stay right there. Don't move!"

The red haired female popped a bubble of gum and yanked her hair up into a poinytail so that it would stay out of her way. Her bookbag fell discarded to the floor as she took out a soft leaded pencil and flipped open her sketchbook. Than her hand was flying away as she quickly caught her father in the process of placing dishes in the kitchen cabinets.

She grinned when she finished and went over and kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks Daddy. I want to get some of the realistic human nature paintings going that reflect Edward Hopper's style." She laughed at her Dad's face, "He's one of my favorites, and that's not the only painting he does. Geez."

"Whatever, just go set your art stuff down and help me finish moving you into your new place." He tweaked her nose and went back to unpacking the boxes of dishes for her. Amelia Flowers walked into the back room that had been decided as her art studio with a happy sigh. It was great to be back in Orion.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2012, 12:47 PM

[[Uhmmmm.... what's happened? >.<;;]]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-24-2012, 02:44 AM

((It would seem we have been abandoned, at least for a while.))

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 04-24-2012, 03:08 AM

((Gemini, I'm not sure what to post because every one is suposed to go to william's after school but it's written in the letters no one has opened yet so they don't know about it yet....))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-24-2012, 04:20 AM

((Well, I'll have my girl open up her letter while she's waiting for the nurse to call her grandparents...))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 PM

[[I still need to figure out a way to get Flora to William's house.
I also need something to do with Toy. >3<
Uhm.... What time of the day is it in the RP? That way I can get Pandora to open up her letter. >w<;;]]

Inuyami

Old 04-24-2012, 04:44 PM

Giving Rosemary a thumbs up, Mani stood up from the chair in the cornor of the nurse's office. Swinging her bag over her shoulder, Mani looked back at Rosemary who was more then ready to go home. The nurse handed the purple haired girl a hall pass back to class and Mani thanked her.

"I'll do my best but I can't make any promises. Here," She ripped the pass in half and wrote seven numbers on it and handed it to Rosemary. "It's my cell number. Shoot me a text when ya get home, kay?" With a peace sign, Mani stepped out of the office and headed back towards class.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 04-24-2012, 05:05 PM

(oops I had my girl open that when she was going through her text books, consent forms and other school bits ^.^')

Syrine smiled and looked at her text book. "Well I hope things work out for you here." she whispered, as she caught up the notes. With a soft sigh, she caught herself clock-watching. Waiting for class to end, so she could make new friends in the rest of her classes, and hopefully see some old ones.

(damn sorry short, but at work atm ^.^')

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2012, 03:11 AM

Rosemary gave Mani a smile of thanks, then turned to watch the nurse, who was on the phone.sighing, she took out her sketch pad to draw a bit, when something fell out of her backpack."what the hell? Who could have gotten in there?" She muttered, confused, and looked at the object.it was a letter, addressed to her.she opened it and read through, her face turning more and more angry as she read.once she finished, she crumpled the paper and shoved it into her pocket."that bastard! Sneaking around like that, trying to give us orders...the nerve!" She muttered mutinously under her breath.just then, the nurse returned to speak with her."your grandparents said that they're not worried, that this has happened to you before, but they do want you to come home.can you get there by yourself?" She asked kindly.Rosemary nodded."I'll be fine, thank you." She said, and left before the nurse could object.once outside she hopped on her bike and sped away, arriving home in record time.inside, her grandmother checked her over and explained that such episodes.had happened often when Rosemary was young, though they were usually nightmares so she didn't remember.thanking her grandmother, she went upstairs and turned on her computer.while she waited for it to boot up, she opened her desk drawer and took out her emergency lighter.leaning out the window, she took the letter from the principal and burned it, watching the ashes drift away on the wind."that's for you, principal god-complex." She said, and closed the window again.the computer was ready, so she opened up to google and started searching.she texted Mani excitedly and kept going.the text read: Mani, I made it home safely and I'm on the internet now.I found some interesting stuff! Btw, look 4 a letter from the principal & tell me what u find.see u l8er, Rose

Inuyami

Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 PM

The buzz in Mani's pocket when unnoticed by the teacher and other students in her class. She reached into her pocket and slid the bar on the touch screan to unlock it. Mani read Rosemary's message and replied: Haven't found any letter yet but I saw an envelope with my name of it on teach's desk. lates Mani slid her phone back into her pocket and went back to listening to the teachers leacture about Thomas Edison. She was so bored and wished for something, anything, interesting to happen.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2012, 03:25 AM

Rosemary, reading through a promising site about elements in the zodiac and their effect on humans, was slightly surprised to hear her phone go off- the sound of a wolf howling- and looked at it for a second before picking it up.sliding the 'unlock' bar and bringing down the shutter screen, she read the message from Mani and nodded, her suspicions confirmed.she knew she couldn't text Mani back while she was in school, and risk getting the other girl into trouble, so she set the phone down and went back to reading, part of her ming vaguely wondering just his many zodiac members would show up to the principal's meeting.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2012, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora Night View Post
[[I still need to figure out a way to get Flora to William's house.
I also need something to do with Toy. >3<
Uhm.... What time of the day is it in the RP? That way I can get Pandora to open up her letter. >w<;;]]
[[Hello? >3<;;]]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2012, 02:47 AM

((I think it's like second period in the school day or something around there.basically school just started.))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-28-2012, 02:23 AM

((wat can i post >.>))

Inuyami

Old 04-30-2012, 10:42 PM

((Does everyone want to do a time skip to lunch where the Zodia can read their letters from William and talk to each other about whether or not their each going?? That way all the non Zodia can have time to interact with the zodia as well))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-01-2012, 03:25 AM

((Sounds good to me.))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-03-2012, 05:19 PM

'Thanks' Pheo mumured to the girl, now feeling a little awkward. He shifted uncomfortably on his seat and went back to paying attention to the teacher. Well... mostly. He was also doodling on the edge of his notebook absentmindedly. No aura... hoe strange.

(I must apologize now for jaijin and myself. Financial issues have had our router taken away. So we can't post very easily. I'm doing this from my cell phone inact... really difficult as augocorrect and touch screens combined really hate me... we'll try to get to the library too post soon.

I'd like to be able to post again with Max before the time jump, but I understand that you would want to continue ahead. )

Last edited by Shadami; 07-03-2012 at 05:00 AM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-07-2012, 05:41 PM

((same here for me XDDD))