Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 05-22-2012, 04:18 PM

To be a hero... To be a hero you need powers. To have powers is to have a respectability. To have a responsibly is to have wisdom. To have wisdom is to be a hero. This is the circle a hero must abide by.

Morgan Fay Moon
age 23
bio: she came from a long line of Shadow callers, they used there power for evil, but she wants to use her powers for good.
pic
Powers: She can call on the Shadow spirits to do her biding.

James Dylen Trint
Age 19
Bio James has just come into his powers, he is neither good or bad he just is.
Pic
Power: has the power to temperaly stop time.
(though when time starts up again it goes really fast to catch up.)

Kirin Rosenbaum:

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 05-22-2012 at 05:11 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 05:17 PM

Fiona_Watergate: Can I be the villain?

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 06:17 PM

Kirin Rosenbaum: sure that would make it more interesting <3

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 06:25 PM

Name: Kirin Rosenbaum
Powers: Power of flight and control of electricity.
Bio: Got his powers when he was 18. At first he tried being a super hero, but that got boring so he turned to a life of crime.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 06:34 PM

Morgan walked quitly along the dark ally way. All she wanted to do was some good, but her family would never let that happen. Not with the great power she held. They had sent some people after her to convenser to come to the dark side. She refused them and killed both of them. She was lost with out anyone to stand beside her. Morgan held a little black stuffed heart close to her, for it keep her calm, and when she was calm the spirits didn't manifest in her. She followed the back ally to a small cafe. Morgan stopped in to get some coffee. It was there where she felt two perecence. She looked and saw two men. She walked over to the one with the blueish-black hair. "I could scene you... What are you?" she asked him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 06:37 PM

Kirin flies over the city. He had come into his double power when he was 18. His parents had wanted him to do good with his gifts, and for awhile he had tried. But, to him, it was so boring. So he had left the family and had turned to a life of crime. It helped that his powers were flight, and control over electricity. He lands at a jewelry store across from the cafe. He enters and soon people run screaming from the store as he uses his electricity. The works start putting the jewels into bags for him. Kirin smirks his hazel eyes flash with pure joy. This is what he was made for.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 06:56 PM

The man didn't respond, but instead of pushing him. She shot a glance over to the store that was being robed. She quickly ran over to the store. "You!" she shouted. "Stop!!!" she said. "I don't want to hurt, but I will if you don't stop." Morgan said as she began summing the Shadows. They srounded her, and elevated her up higher then the man robbing the store.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 07:10 PM

"You don't scare me little girl." Kirin says grabbing the bag from the clerk and takes off through the door and into the air.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 07:14 PM

"I'm not little." she said as she shot a big black bolt at the man. "I have great power." she said as she glared at the man. "I will prevail." she said. Morgan was very sure of herself, and this man was evil, evil never won. Or so Morgan thought. She watched him closely to see what was going to happen next.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 07:16 PM

With a flick of his hand he sends a huge ball of electricity her way. The ball was bigger then her.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 PM

Morgan sent a shadow that devoured the electricity. "My shadows are like black hole." she said softly. She looked to him. "why are you doing this?" she asked him. The shadows hid her from his sight all he could do is hear her voice at this point.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 07:31 PM

"I have my reasons. Why do you do what you do?" He asks. Though he enjoyed the thrill of being evil, at the end of the day he was lonely.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 07:36 PM

"I do it to atone for my family... There evil and I can't live like that." she said as she reveled herself to him. She held the small heart in her hand. "Won't you stop for just a moment and have some coffee with me." she said. She only hoped that she could change his mind on being evil.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 07:48 PM

"Not around here." he says seeing the cops. He blasts them with his electricity and they back off. "But if you are going to try talking me into being good you can just forget about it. I've been there."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 07:50 PM

As she was about to talk she felt time stand still. She looked about and saw the Kirin and one other man was able to move. "What is going on?" she asked wondering if it had to do with her. The man with the white hair walked up to the both of them. "We meet again Kirin." he said with a slight smile.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 07:52 PM

(um Kirin in is in the air jsut so you know)

"You," He sneers. "You think you can scare me with your little powers." He spats.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-22-2012, 07:56 PM

The time keeper laughed. "You can spit all day." he said to the man. "But I'm still going to bring you to justice." he said. He looked to Morgan. "Can you fly with your powers?" he asked. Morgan shook her head. "I'm not sure." she said softly. The man with the white hair softly smiled. "Why don't you try." She put the heart in the small black backpack that she carried and focused her power. The dark shadows lifted her up in the air. She looked at the bad guy. "Please join us." she said softly to him. She hand no intention of hurting him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 09:36 PM

"You keep saying that, but you've yet you've never gotten me." He says. He's shocked when he sees the young girl rise up into the air. "No, because if I do I will be arrested." He says.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-23-2012, 02:16 AM

The man rolled his eyes. "Yeah but this time is different. There's two of us and only one of you." he said with a cocky smile. "I will keep you safe from them." Morgan said. "Please trust me on this. Lets work together." she said as she looked over to the other guy. "I will get him to go away." she said softly so only Kirin could hear.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 02:23 AM

Kirin nods, for some reason he trusts this girl. "You are still weak." He says to the time stopper.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-23-2012, 02:30 AM

Morgen rolled her eyes at Kirin, but she was going to keep her promise to him. "Hurry go." she said as she keep the shadows on him.
James Rolled his eyes. "How could you let him good."

morgan looked at him, "because." she said as she vanished.

(I'm switching them around James is the good one and Morgen is the on trying to be good.)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 02:35 AM

(k)

Kirin takes off clutching the jewels to him. He gets to his hide out. He was glad to be away from the time stopper. He sets the bag of jewels down. He resists the urge to let out a sigh.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-23-2012, 02:41 AM

Morgan shows up outside his hide out. "I know your some where in there" she said softly. The shadows lead her to right to him, but she wasn't sure how to get in. She looked about but couldn't find anything. "Can you let me in... I did just save your ass." she said softly.
(I assume that its like a batman hide out.)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 02:42 AM

(something like that)

Kirin hears her but isn't sure about letting her in. He lets her in when she mentions him saving his ass.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 05-23-2012, 02:45 AM

She holds the little black heart in her hands. "Thank you." she said softly. "I just wanted... To see you." she said softly looking at him. "I feel like some how were connected. I want to be good." she said softly. Morgan flips the heart around in her hands. She looked down at it when she talked to Kirin. She then puts it behind her back still holding it, but now is looking up at him.