Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-08-2012, 08:54 PM

Three Leaf Tavern

Quote:
There is a long road that leads from just about everywhere else through a large, beautiful forest, to a another town deep in the mountains near caves rumored to be filled with treasure. This long road is several days travel and though well traveled easy to get lost on, however, so in the center of this long road is a beautiful inn. It is enchanted to call those who are lost and also works as a tavern.

The Inn is divided into two parts. The wooden structure with it's sweeping balcony where the guest rooms are and the brick structure that houses the bar, the kitchen, the dining room, rooms to repair equipment including metal weapons, and the rooms of the staff. All but the kitchen and individual staff rooms/taken guest rooms are open to guests to wander as they will. The two structures are connected by a long hall with glass windows, enchanted not to break, so that one can peak out at the garden and the beautiful birds that have a habit of landing there.

The entrance of the tavern is in the brick part of the building and is the room where the bar/eatery is with the dining room to the left opening. There is always a npc bartender to greet you and will give you a room key on request. The rooms cost a simple donation of your choice, the food and drink are free. If you are too drunk the bartender reserves the right to stop serving you alcohol, however.

Last edited by Staria; 03-26-2013 at 10:30 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-08-2012, 08:55 PM

To Join Simply PM Me The Following Then Post!
No need to ask permission or wait for response!

If have a picture

A picture and full name for your character

Or if you don’t have a picture

Eye Description/Color:
Hair Description/Color: (color, style, etc)
Skin tone/Color:
Height:
Build:
Scars Tattoos:
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks:
Inhuman Features:
Clothing Style:
*Feel free to delete any not necessary/relevant

NOTE: The Bartender is a NPC and will check you in. NO ONE ELSE is going to check you in, just check yourself in via controlling the Bartender.

Last edited by Staria; 07-08-2012 at 08:58 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-08-2012, 08:56 PM

Those Staying at the Inn

With Picture

Quote:
~Staria’s Characters~

Nara
~

*note That is her underwear plus her boots and gloves, normally she wears fantasy style armor that changes with her mask or a simple purple and black leather looking outfit with her mask hanging from her belt.
Gisa Kriemhild
~

Adela Cian

Quote:
~Original Strife’s Characters~

Dominic Hardaker
Quote:
~Kry’s Characters~

Naerlodir Achasthui

Without Picture

Quote:
~PapillonCameo's Characters~
Name:Arkerril
Eye Description/Color: Golden eyes with a black pupil
Hair Description/Color: Snow white hair with jagged bangs falling into his face and brushing over his eyes.
Skin tone/Color: Arkerril has onyx black skin
Height: 5'11
Build: Lean and muscular
Scars Tattoos: White scars along his arms and shoulders
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks: None
Inhuman Features: Pointed ears
Clothing Style: Tight leather pants, deerskin or something of the like, with leather boots, loose long sleeved tunic that falls to mid thigh, held by a belt upon which hangs a scabbard, and a small pouch. All of this is in shades of grey

~

Name: Reseda Pembrook
Eye Description/Color: Brown
Hair Description/Color: Honey Blond
Skin tone/Color: Peach with light pink lips
Height: 5'3
Build: a soft, mildy curve, body type
Scars Tattoos: None
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks: Light sprinkling of freckles.
Inhuman Features: None, she is a human witch
Clothing Style:
Quote:
~Hidden Cupcake's characters~
Name: Algolothoth...although Al is fine
Eyes: Deep blue iris with light blue pupil. The whites of his eyes are the same light blue.
Hair: A light, star like grey. Catches starlight better than sunlight. Shortly cropped, only reaching about an inch in length.
Skin: Pale and almost and see through, small, dancing lights illuminate his skin every now and then. It seems almost... slimy.
Height: About 6' 2" (rather short in comparison to his fellows)
Build: Thin and lean, he is deceptively strong for something rather frail looking.
Scars: Many pale and faded scars, all rather old.
Inhuman Features: Unnaturally colored eyes and skin coupled with a voice that just sounds...off. His fingers and toes are tipped in small, sharp claws. His teeth are also rather sharp, almost shark like.
Clothing Style: An ancient style of clothing. He is covered in loose fitting cloth, loosely forming a robe. The cloth is white in color, covered in deep blue designs that vaguely form human shapes worshiping shapeless masses of an even deeper blue dotted in white circles. It is held secure at his waist by a a frigid blue sash. He wears nothing beneath his robe, not even shoes.

Quote:
~xhotcharmx~
Name:Vega DuBois
Eye Description/Color: Striking emerald green
Hair Description/Color: Short, auburn hair is naturally curly
Skin tone/Color: Pale-skinned
Height: 6'3"
Build: Tall but thin
Scars/Tattoos: Ringlet of tattoos on her left wrist
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks: Curved line of five emeralds stretching from her left eye to her temple
Inhuman Features: Teleportation through reflective surfaces. She also has some sort of control over water.
Clothing Style: She usually wears a dark and dismal cloak, but they cover the colorful apparel she wears underneath. She usually wears a poofy pirate's blouse with multicolored jeans. Her belt and her boots both have tiny bells, which tinkles at every move she makes.

Last edited by Staria; 07-19-2012 at 05:27 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-08-2012, 09:22 PM

Nara had just received her room key and ordered a glass of iced tea. She leaned on one arm, her dark blue eyes half closed. Her white and violet hair fell over her arm from her position, the soft waves half obscuring them. She had her other arm across her waist, a little over heated and tired from the forest. Being fealira she did not do well with heat and the mystical air conditioning of the place hadn't quite perked her up yet. As the tender dropped off her tea she felt a little more upbeat and reached for it.

A few sips later and she would sit up straight again, the tea cooling her from the inside while the air cooled her from the outside. She released a sigh of sheer contentment and began to feel better. They were deep in the mountains so it was not too warm but she'd pushed herself too hard and tried to journey too long. She hadn't even paused in the last town... and the movement was enough to make her feel too warm. She glanced around her, curious what the other patrons may be or if she was alone. She had been so tired when she entered that she hadn't thought of it much.

Original Strife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2012, 07:40 AM

Dominic was sitting on the floor, his back propped up against the wall. He had arrived hours earlier, having already gotten a room and lazily thrown his pack onto the bed before returning to the common room. He had been reading a book, as he always did whenever he wasn't on the move. When she entered though, the purple in her hair had instantly caught his eye. He was immersed in the book, mid sentence, and then BAM! he suddenly had no interest in what the words on the page said. His eyes were only on her. The purple had caught his eye, but her beauty had held it.

He watched her for awhile, every once and awhile glancing down at his book, reading words but forgetting them directly after, unable to focus. He was only using the book as camouflage at this point, wanting to avoid giving her that awkward feeling people get when someone elses eyes linger on them for too long. He watched her order the tea, then sip it, and his mouth opened slightly as she started to perk up. His eyes drop down to his book, and after reading a couple words, he lifts his eyes to her again, only to catch her gaze directly as she surveyed the room. His first instinct was to panic and look back down, but he knew how awkward that would be, so instead he merely offered a weak smile and raised two fingers in a greeting.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-09-2012, 03:30 PM

Nara had not expected to catch a gaze so suddenly and felt a fleeting twinge of uncertainty. Faeliran society had very strict and very different rules compared to humanity defining rudeness and such so she was never quite sure if she was breaking a human rule or not. As he smiled at her, however, she returned his smile with a bashful but warm smile of her own and waved back. She was unsure if desired her company or not so she thought a moment.

She hit upon an idea and moved her back pack from the chair next to her to the floor at her feet. He could take it as an invitation if he wanted to approach or ignore it if he didn't. She then turned back to her tea to sip it again as she looked at the wooden sign of food dishes to see if anything interested her. There was a chilled fruit dish that sounded interesting and would sit alright on her stomach which rejected hot meals. She ordered it before she returned to her tea. Absently she lifted her free hand to the table top and traced random seeming designs. Honestly they were faeliran runes or writing but it was really out of boredom then anything and so was ultimately just the alphabet.

Original Strife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2012, 06:12 PM

Dominic was unsure of what to do. He had seen her drop her pack to the ground, opening the seat next to her. The gesture sure seemed like an open invitation, but he didn't want to risk walking over there just to get an awkward blank stare of 'What are you doing?' He sighs quietly and lifts his book back up, frantically trying to force himself back into its story. It was too bad he was stricken with such shyness, because she sure was beautiful.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-09-2012, 06:26 PM

As he seemed to ignore her invitation she shrugged and decided inwardly he wasn't interested in coming over. Just as she turned him, however, a few drunks who had been asleep in the corner woke up. They were beginning to fight grumpily when they spotted the shy male. Spotting what they thought was easy prey they began to saunter over, starting to let out woof whistles. They were spoiling for a fight and began to mutter things about the 'little girl reading' as if they were unaware it was a man. It wasn't true of course, they knew Dom was a man, they were counting on it.

Nara, not wanting the bartender to end up throwing Dom out with the two drunks, stood quickly. She took his hand with a warm smile and a deliberately familiar air. She pulled him to his feet, her dainty form not quite as frail as it looked and wrapped her tail around him slightly. She began to pull him towards her seat as she talked to him as if she knew him and had come just for him. It caused the drunks to pause in confusion long enough that the bartender could grab them by the shoulder and throw them out with a 'come back when you sober up, go take a walk'.

"Oh I didn't see you!" she said, "I'm sorry i was late meeting you here! I got turned around in the forest." She said cheerfully as the drunks stood in confusion. She only relaxed or released him once they were out and by the time they were she had already dragged him to the two seats and sat down herself. She released a sigh of relief and blushed faintly as she knew she had probably stepped out of line. In the strict Fealiran society he would have right to hit her for touching him without his permission and dragging him like that.

"Sorry I just know trouble when I smell it and didn't want you involved with those two. I...I'm sorry if I...disturbed you... is there anything you would like as an apology?" She stammered, suddenly shy and demure. She waved towards the menu to indicate what she meant as the bartender returned to stand behind it. She smiled slightly at Dom, inwardly uncertain.

Original Strife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2012, 07:58 PM

Dominic paid no attention to the drunks. He just kept his nose buried in his book, intent on ignoring them till they lost interest or until things became physical. His eyes jerked up when his hand was taken, but they isntantly soften after realizing it was a soft touch, not a rough one. His eyes meet hers with confusion at first, but he quickly goes along with it. He wasn't one to kick a gifthorse in the mouth, afterall, and what better an icebreaker than this? His eyes widen, though a broad smile finds his face as well, when her tail wraps around him. She was really going all out to sell this, he thought to himself.

He eagerly took the seat next to her, nearly laughing aloud at the almost immediate change in her confidence.

"Well, I thank you for your courageous rescue of me, kind lady, and no, you needn't offer me a thing. I should be the one offering you something!"

He grins at the bartender, waving his hand to show he had no interest in eating or drinking.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-09-2012, 08:16 PM

Nara seemed to relax a little as he sat down and laughed. She released a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Human cultures were so different... not only from Fealiran but from each other that she never knew how anyone would react. Especially at an inn which seemed to gather the most variety. She'd once been to a country where a kiss on the cheek was a greeting, another where a kiss on the hand was, and yet another where any such contact was strictly forbidden unless you were lovers or wanted to be lovers just like her own Fealiran culture. Even after many decades exiled among humans it was still so confusing to her... and that wasn't even considering the many different languages they had either! or the slang...

"I...It was just the right thing to do" she said with childlike sincerity in response to his words, for such was how Nara thought and time had done nothing to change it. She gave him a small smile then and was clearly relieved that this time, at least, she had read the situation correctly enough to behave in the correct manner. She took her tea between her hands and held it there as if uncertain before she attempted a conversation.

"So...what brings you here?"

Original Strife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-10-2012, 11:48 PM

"Not many people care much about whats 'right', these days..Its good to find someone who does."

Dom sets his book down on the table, closing it for the first time since he arrived. Earlier he had held it open by placing his thumb in the binding, but now that he was sitting next to such a beautiful creature, he no longer cared about keeping his place. The cover had nothing on it, just a beaten suede surface. He offers a small smile in return to hers, and crosses his arm on the bar in front of them. His right hand absent-mindedly fiddles with the bracelets hanging loosely on his left wrist.

"Me? Oh, I just travel a lot, and this is one of my many desitinations. What about you?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-11-2012, 12:12 AM

"I don't know...I think it's less not caring then fear. I think, people are more good then bad" She said quietly as her gaze lifted to the roof. She spoke thoughtfully, but again that childlike sincerity returned. Sometimes she just seemed so untouched no matter what she saw or went through. Then again perhaps she needed this belief... needed it to go on and live the immortal life she was faced with. She shrugged and turned back to him to answer his question and noted that he had closed his book. She couldn't help but feel a little flattered by it, as reading seemed very important to him.

"About the same. I haven't really a place to settle or anywhere to go so I just let myself go where the wind leads me." She responded cheerfully and gave him a warm smile. One would never guess from the look on her face that she was exiled... forced from her home and to live in the warmer climates not most comfortable for her kind. They would never guess that she still missed her home... but that was just her way of things. She was too cheerful to let the pain in, too stubborn.

Original Strife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-11-2012, 12:22 AM

"Ah, A kindred spirit then huh? Look at us, already having things in common"

Dom grins shyly, offering a quick wink. Dom seemed rather wistful, almost carefree. The shyness had left him, and he felt oddly comfortable with a stranger he met only moments earlier. A stranger who had captured his interest with the color of her hair, and had kept it with her beauty, only to keep him enraptured with her kindness. He would have to thank those drunken fools if they ever returned, as without them he would have probably never spoken to this girl. Fate worked in odd ways, he mused.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-11-2012, 12:35 AM

"It seems so. Do you think you'll stay here long?" She asked with a bashful smile but there was a contentment in her voice. She really was starting to enjoy his company. He seemed so nice, and he hadn't been bothered by her helping him... Some men were too prideful. He, however, seemed as practical as she was when it came to such things. She admired that type of inner strength in a man it took for that. She relaxed a little, for once not looking around her and just focusing on the man before her. The other patrons just didn't seem to matter.

Original Strife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 AM

"Well If I have a reason, Im sure I could.."

He grins slyly, having gained the confidence to openly flirt with her, the tone of her voice tipping him off that she was feeling safe around him. His hand leaves the bracelets on his wrist and move down to search his pockets. He produces the key to his room and lays it on the bar next to his book. He nods at it and points to it at the same time.

"I already have a room for the night, I'm sure I can extend my stay..Are you staying for awhile?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-11-2012, 01:06 AM

"A reason?... I..I'll be staying a while. I do not do well with heat and it has been unseasonably warm so need to wait for it to cool down a little." Nara responded with a hint of surprise and hesitation before continuing to speak. She blushed faintly but began to play with her own key which had been sitting on the bar next to her tea. She crossed her ankles slightly, aware now that she was being flirted with though it took her a moment. She couldn't help but half smile and a hint of sorrow touch her eyes. It had been some time since she was flirted with, not since her lover had died many years ago... The sorrow left quickly, however, and her smile widened slightly.

Original Strife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-11-2012, 01:28 AM

Dom had been alone for as long as he could remember. He spent a lot of time inside his own head, playing over scenarios and manufacturing conversations. He was always on the outside looking in, observing people from afar. He noted her not quite understanding first, then had caught that small smile when the lightbulb had clicked on as she realized he was flirting. That had brought a smile to his face as well, she seemed to approve of his flirting...

But then he saw the sorrow. It was only there for a fleeting split second, but he had caught it, even though it was gone just as fast, replaced by her widening smile. He had no idea how to take such a reaction, so he chose to ignore it for the moment, but inwardly decided to lay off the charm.

"So, you don't like the heat?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-11-2012, 01:59 AM

"It can be a bit hard on my body. It's nice in here though. What do you think of the weather?" She responded with a shrug and a smile though a little doubt surfaced in her gaze. Why had he stopped flirting? She pushed away the thought and looked towards her tea. Had she misread him? She took a sip of her tea, her eyes on the board as if reading the menu. Was she really so lonely, did she really miss seeing passion in another's eyes so much that she had imagined it? It had been some years hadn't it?

"And are you sure you don't want anything? The tea here is delicious" She added as she turned her attention back to him. She smiled gently only to find her earlier fruit dish delivered it. She tried a tentive bite of the dish and couldn't help but smile faintly at the taste. She added that the fruit dish was 'delicious too'. She did watch the man out of the corner of her eye, uncertain. Was he sitting with her out of politeness perhaps?

Last edited by Staria; 07-11-2012 at 04:47 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-11-2012, 08:04 AM

Naerlodir Achasthui, for that's what his name was now, stepped into the tavern. It wasn't a very creative name, but it was rather fitting for an exile. Lost, dreaded and feared. That was what his new names meant, or close enough to those things. At the moment he did feel rather lost, but he wasn't one to be dreaded. Feared? Well maybe. All claim to his birthright was gone, by elven law he wasn't even considered an elf anymore. At least they had let him keep his pointy ears. A soft sigh passed his lips, he hadn't even been allowed to take his bow, or his thin sword. Of course both weapons were family heirlooms. Without a birthright he had no claim to those items.

Naerlodir adjusted his loose, flowing clothing for a moment. Pausing on his way to the bar for that moment that it took to adjust those rather kimono looking clothing. Those hands moved to push some of the long strands of his white hair over his shoulders when he was done adjusting his clothing. That white hair a bit wavy in places, evidence of the elven braids that it had been in at one time. The elf's eyes were a deep violet, with gold flecks in his irises, and for a moment those eyes danced over the interior, then Naerlodir was approaching the bar once more and slipping easily onto the stool.

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the bar top and eyed the bar tender for a few seconds before quietly asking for a glass of water.

Last edited by Kry; 07-11-2012 at 08:27 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-11-2012, 04:57 PM

Gisa entered the Inn slowly. She was suppose to meet a client here but she suspected he wouldn't show. He wanted a body guard but wasn't quite ready to trust a demon one even if she was the best. She didn't mind though, a nice vacation at the Inn sounded nice whether or not he showed. Her hands were in her pockets as she came in, those pale gold eyes so close to white casting over the room absently in thought. She spotted a couple, awkward and uncertain but clearly attracted to one another. She smirked faintly at the thought but simply continued to let her gaze slide over the bar.

The elf seemed rather lost looking and sad she thought absently. She looked towards the glass of water as it was delivered by the bartender who always seemed to appear out of nowhere, not that she knew that yet. She couldn't drink pure water herself... most of her liquid was received by fruit or other food. She approached the bar and leaned on it next to the elf as she ordered a bowl of fruit. She glanced over him a moment. The sheet like clothing looked ready to fall off.

"There a modeling session going on, love?" She half teased lightly. She then turned her head to receive her food, clearly not really expecting much response. Her humor was often one that others didn't understand and even when it was insults were often imagined beneath it. Still, he looked like he was modeling... for one of those cherubic paintings. He even had that pouting, lost, lonely look to call at the heartstrings that was often used. It just seemed so out of place compared to the rest of the dark mahogany wood, couples, and drunks surrounding him.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-11-2012, 05:45 PM

Naerlodir glanced at the woman as she approached him, he didn't really intend to talk to her. Or to anyone really. He planned to just keep to himself, fingers curling gently around that glass of water, and he glanced at the woman once more when she spoke. "Are you interested in models?" He gave her a quick once over and then brought that glass to his lips, he drank the water quickly but still managed to do it almost delicately. He set the empty glass down, just as the bartender brought her bowl of fruit. Naer eyed that bowl for a moment and then absently reached over to pluck a piece of fruit from it, he quickly popped that piece of fruit into his mouth. He munched quietly on the piece, watching her out the corner of one eye. A demon, he could feel it, or rather sense it, but such a thing didn't really matter. Not to him at least.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-11-2012, 05:57 PM

"I always have a mild interest in beautiful things" She teased back casually, her words easy to take as flirting or as a simple statement of fact referring to things instead of people. She said it in such a way it could be taken either way and her unreadable mask of a smirk gave no more clues then the metal literal mask hanging from her belt. She shrugged her shoulders after she said it and glanced back towards her bowl of fruit. She watched him a moment before she tilted her head to the side, her eyebrow slowly rising.

"So delicate, even when being naughty it seems. some would expect a little payment for that" She murmured as her hand reached to grip his wrist lightly without using enough strength to stop his motion, only to release it and tap it gently once he finished his fruit. She then, however, merely laughed as if she found him amusing and retrieved another piece of fruit for herself. She nibbled it gently and watched him, curious to see if he'd be stubborn enough to take another piece or shrink back in politeness or fear.... It was a simple way to learn something, that was all.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-11-2012, 06:26 PM

"Sorry to disappoint, I'm not a thing. So I must be very uninteresting to you." No smile or smirk touched his lips. Most people probably would have smirked at saying such a comment but Naerlodir did not. He didn't even react when she grabbed his wrist, except to only look her full in the face for a few moments. "I've nothing to offer as payment, but name your price and I'll do my best to pay you back. Eventually." When she released his wrist, Naer reached out to pluck another piece of fruit from her bowl. He was mostly doing it to see how far he could go before she got annoyed with him.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-11-2012, 06:35 PM

"But if you have no thing to pay me with, what on earth is worth demanding?" She responded easily. One could easily take it as suggestive, considering his earlier statements about not being a thing. She had no use for casual sex really so had no intentions of asking such a thing. Still, it would be telling to her if he offered it or if he offered something else. She simply watched him silently as he took another piece of fruit. He was either bumming because he had no money and thought he could get away with it... or he was trying to get a reaction. Only one way to find out... she'd give him one. Before he could actually eat the stolen piece of fruit she leaned forward and bit into it so she could take it from his hand straight into her mouth and after a few chews swallow it.

"Naughty Stranger, that's mine" She said once she had stolen back the piece of fruit. She found him amusing honestly, the way one would a puppy playing on the floor trying to get your attention. It was too cute to ignore, and too fun to play with not to want to give in. She did wonder if she'd taken a risk but she wasn't too concerned. Anyone who tried to force anything on her would find the term 'fire in their blood' was very, very literal with her.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-11-2012, 06:53 PM

"Dunno. I suppose I could give you a stick or rock as payment. Shall I go find one now?" Naerlodir had nothing, well he did have his body, but he wasn't at the point in his life where he would start selling himself to get things. Besides, it was just fruit, his body for fruit really wasn't a fair trade. He was probably worth more than that fruit. When she took the piece from his hand with her mouth he just watched her. That was not the reaction he was looking for. He was sure most females would have smacked him once by now.

"Technically, it was mine because I stole it fair and square from your bowl." Still Naer's face was rather expressionless, no smirk on his lips. No expression on his face or in his eyes to show he was having just the tiniest bit of fun conversing with this woman. Naerlodir's eyes were on her face, but his hand swept out across the bar and knocked the bowl to the floor, spilling the fruit as it went. "Oops. Now it's the floor's fruit." His eyes remained on her, watching for her reaction, almost hoping for a violent one. If she smacked him, he wouldn't move. He would sit there and take it.