t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 03:13 AM

"I think you're really smart. You seem really smart." He looked down to their destination. "We have to jump..? That's kind of scary.." His ears flattened to his head as he stared down.

"I know it. I was too busy with you, idiot." He looked over towards the area where Vander was. This one was obviously stupid enough for him to get to. Lucky for Oni-sama's son, one touch from him would make any angel a demon. He ran straight across the road to the alley way and towards Vander.

Kenji smiled, "He's still in the bathroom. He was just sitting there. Maybe he needs to be sent to one of your customers again to liven him up."

Adrian held his head and closed his eyes. Maybe if he wished hard enough he just wouldn't even exist anymore. Everything would stop then, and it would be better that way.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Unnie

Old 10-15-2007, 03:34 AM

"We won't fall," Mitsuo told him, "As soon as we jump my wings will catch us, we'll fly down." He spread them out full to show them to Miki, "And I won't drop you."

August hung back and watched as Koji ran across the road, ignoring cars as he had before, straight for the Angel. The boy seemed to be straigh to the point, something August liked, but he was too full of himself to get on the demon's "good" side. He didn't take well to cocky brats.

"Maybe.." Basile leaned his head back against the chair and thought, "Maybe I'll send him to Earth. There are a few underground organizations I can pawn him off on, rent him out as a rare breed of fuck toy." He snickered at the ideas. Kenji was the toy he kept, the one he pampered as long as Kenji obeyed. Adrian was the worker, and the one who made him money.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 03:51 AM

Miki ran his fingers over Mitsuo's soft wings. "They're so big!" Miki's wings weren't nearly as large as his. He took Mitsuo's hand and was now ready to jump, assured that Mitsuo would keep him safe.

Kenji giggled, "Do it! Do it!" He encouraged it, as long as he and Basile were always together. Adrian would never get in his way.

Adrian could hear their conversation and had slipped out of the window in the bathroom. He ran from the house and spread his wings, flying up onto Earth's surface. It was bright and there were many people around him, although unsure of his exact location. Anywhere away from Basile was paradise. He looked up at the sky, something he often didn't get to see. "How beautiful.."

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 04:42 AM

Mitsuo smiled, "Yours are cute, they don't have to be big to be pretty." He wrapped his arms securely around Miki and then stepped off the clouds. They dropped a few feet until Mitsuo's wings caught the air and lifted them up. "See?"

Basile paused for a moment, then sighed. "He's trying to run from me, Kenji." He picked himself up from his throne, taking Kenji with him in his arms.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 04:46 AM

Miki smiled and looked around, he felt so light and everything was so pretty from up here. "Wee!" He squeeled.

Kenji frowned, "He never learns! He should be punished bad this time, Basile.."

Adrian looked up towards the sky. "I wonder what heaven's like. Kami-sama isn't as forgiving as I thought, though." He continued to stare upwards, watching the clouds float by the sun.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 05:01 AM

Mitsuo smiled and then changed their direction effortlessly so that they were flying down towards Earth. He flew quickly and brought them down for a soft landing in an enormous forest. "We're here." He let go of Miki slowly, in case he was shakey from the fly.

"What should I do to him, Kenji?" He stroked Kenji as if he were a pet curled up in his lap. "What do you think he deserves?"

Kami watched the two from his globe, happy with how they were getting along so far. He knew Miki was be a good friend to his shy son. He turned his globe a bit to look over the rest of the world.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 05:06 AM

Miki looked up and around. The forest was so tall and thick that it was actually quite hard to see the light showing through the tree tops. "Wow! Are there animals here?"

Kenji thought for a moment. What was the best that could happen? "I think you should lock him in the cage in the back for a couple days without food or water." He nodded, assured that this was the correct solution to their problem.

Adrian sat down on a bench behind him and continued staring at the clouds. Seeing as the cloudy blue sky was something he never got to see, it was more than amazing to him.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 05:16 AM

Mitsuo smiled, "They're everywhere here. Want to go look for some?" He toom Miki's hand and pulled him off, deeper into the forest.

"Good idea," Basile leaned in to such on Kenji's earlobe, "My good little Kenji. Go get him for me, hm?" He hand slipped up Kenji's shirt, rubbing his back gently.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 05:21 AM

Miki smiled and flipped his tail happily, "Really? Lots? What kinds? Are there cats?" He turned his head left and right, looking at everything they passed. He was very excited to be there.

Kenji frowned a bit, "Alone? What if another demon tries to take me from you?" He pouted, hoping this would make Basile go with him.

Adrian zoned out into his own world while staring up at the sky. He thought about what heaven was like. How perfect was it? Was everyone naked or did they wear anything they desired? Were they allowed to marry? What does Kami-sama really look like..?

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 05:37 AM

"A ton," Mitsuo smiled, "I only know of one kind of cat here, it's called a Eurasian Lynx. The kind of cat with the black tipped ears?"

Basile smirked, "I know you don't want to go alone." He stood up, scooping Kenji up into his arms and bring him up with him. He carried his pet from the room, and once outside they completely disappeared from Hell, stepping foot on Earth soon after.

Kami paused while turning his sphere and leaned in, focusing on one individual. A demon boy on Earth, but he wasn't causing any trouble. He was staring up at the sky, as if trying to see Heaven and Kami-sama himself, and wondering. Kami watched the boy for a moment, a sad sigh slipping past his lips.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 05:42 AM

Miki grinned, "Do you think we could find one? I want to see!" He burst the questions out everytime with his excitement.

Kenji held onto Basile with his arms wrapped around his neck. "There he is!" He spotted Adrian not far from them.

Adrian was too busy looking up, but that boy's horrid voice ruined his day dreams. He lowered his gaze and looked over to his right at the two men that had newly arrived on earth. Oh God..

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 06:11 AM

"They're nocturnal, but maybe we could find one sleeping. We have to be really quiet though. You know how cats are," He smiled a bit, now focusing on Miki's ears and tail. They looked adorable, he wondered for a moment what they'd feel like if he pet them. He couldn't bring himself to ask Miki if he could, it would sound too stupid, maybe even creepy. They did look soft, though.

Basile set Kenji down gently and stepped ahead of him. "Adrian!" He called to the boy, "If you run away again please try to hide yourself better. If you're going to waste my time trying to find you at least make it fun, or challenging at least."

Kami-sama pressed his hand onto the globe, and suddenly it was sinking into it. He pushed his hand down to the image of Adrian that he was watching in the globe, and he touched the boys head. Run

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 06:16 AM

Miki smiled, "Yes, I do~" He walked through the trees with Mitsuo, he had noticed him looking at his ears and tail, as air headed as he may seem. His tail swung about behind him, gliding over across Mitsuo's cheek as if he hadn't meant to.

Adrian's eyes widened and he stood up, running in the opposite direction as fast as he could. Who said that? Was it his own thought or.. no! It seemed so powerful. He was compelled to run as fast as he could to get away from Basile's mocking wrath.

Kenji gasped, "Look at that!! He's running from you!"

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 06:39 PM

Mitsuo paused as he felt the fluffy, soft tail touch his cheek. He blushed a bit even though it seemed Miki hadn't done it on purpose. Hopefully he hadn't seen him staring.

Turn into that alley. Kami-sama continued.
Listen to me and I promise they won't find you.

"Little bastard," Basile hissed. He grabbed onto Kenji arm and pulled him roughly into an alley, "Do not leave. I'll be back to get you once I have him."

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 06:51 PM

Miki of course saw him staring. That's why he decided to do it. Mitsuo likes his tail and ears, right? Why not let him feel how soft they are? This way he doesn't have to ask since it was obviously a little awkward for him.

Adrian ran into an alley as the voice had told him to. "Who are you..?"

Kenji leaned against the wall and slid down, wrapping his arms around his knees. He hated having to wait for Basile to get fucking Adrian.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM

"I'm not sure where one would sleep.." Mitsuo continued quietly while they walked. He tilted his head up to look up at the trees, searching for birds and squirrels, or any other animal that might be in the trees overhead.

"You'll be rewarded if you behave, as always," Basile snickered then turned and dashed from the alley. Adrian couldn't outrun him, but the faster he had the little traitor the faster they could return home.

Fly Kami-sama continued with his instructions, To the top of a building, you'll be able to see where Basile is from there. He can smell you, but you can try to lose him if you know where he is.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 09:06 PM

Miki heard a stick crack and some leaves crumble to his right. He turned his head at the drop of a dime and bolted, grabbing a squirrel from the ground. "I found something!" Miki smiled and held his prize up in plain view so that Mitsuo could see. The squirrel was squacking like mad and twitching every which way within Miki's grasp.

Adrian spread his wings and flew up on top the building, looking down to where he could see Basile. What's going on..?

Kenji leaned his head against the wall and looked up at the sky. "Stupid Adrian.. I don't know why he cares about you anyways."

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 09:20 PM

"Ah! Miki!" Mitsuo cried out in shock, "Don't hurt the squirrel!"

Can you see him? Watch for Kenji as well.

Basile slipped into an alley and clawed his way up the side of a building. He perched on the egde of the building and searched the city for Adrian. "Where did you get to..."

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 09:26 PM

Miki looked a little upset, he didn't want to make Mitsuo mad. "I'm sorry! I wouldn't hurt him.." He carefully set the squirrel back down and it scampered up a tree nearby into it's family burrow.

Adrian was actually quite confused. Yes, I see him. What am I supposed to be doing? Basile was on the roof across from him, he was hiding behind an air vent. He watched Basile, ignoring Kenji as he was hardly a threat.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 09:52 PM

"Sorry," Mitsuo apologized quickly, "You just surprised me. I didn't think you could catch something like a squirrel.." He caught up with Miki quickly. "Sorry."

Why can't I smell him... Basile growled and stood up straight. He walked across the roof and jumped onto the next one. He can't get away that fast.

Stay where you are..

Basile walked past the air vent where Adrian hid, unaware that he was so close to the boy. He swore under his breath and dashed off to another roof.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 09:56 PM

Miki smiled and hugged Mitsuo, "It's alright. I can catch lots of things." He wasn't one to dwell on sadness. Especially something that wasn't as bad as it could have been. He just wanted to be a happy cat.

Adrian did as he was told, though scared to be so close and not run from Basile. He saw him jump onto another roof farther away from him and he slid down onto his butt. What do I do now..?

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 10:32 PM

Mitsuo blushed a little, surprised at the sudden hug. "I guess I should have known, you are a cat afterall." He gave Miki a quick hug in return. "Still want to find the Lynx?"

Fly upward, as high as you can, and quickly

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 10:41 PM

Miki blushed lightly after he recieved the hug that Mitsuo returned. Mitsuo was a really nice guy, but he seemed a little shy. That's alright for him, though, because he's very forward with people. He was sure their friendship was going to be great. Maybe he wasn't so much shy as he was serious. He seemed to take a lot of things seriously. Miki's thoughts were really getting off track at this point, "Yes! I want to see the lynx."

Adrian nodded in response and spread his wings again, flying straight up into the sky as fast as he could. He knew Basile would see him and that he would fly after him. Hopefully this voice in his head wasn't just him going crazy. He really hoped someone was helping him escape.

Kenji saw Adrian from where he was sitting and stood up quickly. "Basile!"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 10-15-2007, 11:00 PM

Vander gasped and jumped back. He was in trouble now he was to close to get away so he would have to fight a demon he knew was stronger than him. His wings flew out from his back and his flame swords appeared in his hands. "What the hell do you want." he snapped as he tried to keep his distance.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 11:13 PM

Jason groaned as he watched the demon run for vander. "That idiot is going to get himslef killed....." He looked over the building and yelled loudly to him. "Don't let that demon touch you!" He warned recognizing the demon rite away. He wasn't planing on helping his fellow angel fight but a little freindly advice couldn't hurt. He had forgotten all about the other demon not seeing him as a big threat.

Takuya sensed two angels wondering in the woods nearby. "Hm.. I might as well find something to do for a while." HE smirked. as he ran twards where there scent was comming from.