Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-14-2007, 12:41 AM

Drakonas a powerful sorcerer of demonic power and brother to Maverick king of Elderon had always hated his brother and grew jealous of his power. Drakonas killed his brother and his wife and gained control over the land. As the years went by Drakonas had gained more power and life for the people had worsen. They were forced to live amongst the filth and disease working to feed the king. Drakonas new no one would dare try to over power him his power was to great. The people of this land hoped for a miracle someone who could defeat Drakonas. Little did they know there wish was about to be granted. Mavrick had a son whose mother was a servant in the king’s castle the boy was the only hope for the kingdoms return. Drakonas had a son as well his name was Makiyo Lyrukrx who also has strong demonic powers and is skilled in the dark arts.

Elderon before:
Elderon after Drakonas came:

PLOT:

Drakonas can only be killed by someone who shares the same blood as him. Will his son protect him or be tray him, Will his brothers son kill him and gain the land, Will the people and the land be saved lets find out.

This is a medieval rp witch means fantasy creatures like Dragons are around in this time. Dragons are worshiped in these times they are like gods.

Rules
No godmoding
No killing ((get others consent before you kill them))
Romance is allowed but no cybering
Pm me all profiles to me once I except you then post them in the rp thank you
I AM GODDESS OBEY ME OR YOU SHALL FEAL MY RATH lol I mean it

This is a medieval rp witch means fantasy creatures like Dragons are around in this time. Dragons are worshiped in these times they are like gods.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-14-2007, 12:44 AM

Profiles:

Premaides:

Drakonas
Appearance: ((Must have pick or really good description))
Personality: Very evil and lacks any love in his demonic soul. He is very sly and smart.
Bio: He is the evil sorcerer who killed his brother to gain the rule over the land and father to Makiyo Lyrukrx.
Played by:

Makiyo Lyrukrx.
Appearance:Dragon-like tail, Black Dragon Wings, fin-like ears, one green eye(left), one blue eye(right), and Black medium length hair like my avi but shorter.
Personality: Sly, Semi evil has a weakness for young beauties.
Bio: Son of Drakonas and leader of his father’s army. Although he is his fathers son his heart softens towards young beauty’s and feels that he would be a much better ruler then his father, he dislikes some things his father dose to the people.
Played by: Rion Nagase

Name: Lance
Appearance:
Personality: Very kind, playfull, adventures, brave, and strong
Bio: He is the nephew to Drakonas and right full ruler of the land.
Played by:

Alicia
Appearance:
Bio: She is the daughter of a poor farmer her job was to help clean and take care of the animals. She is very beautiful some men had even killed just so they can get to know her. She is the youngest of 3 children and the only daughter.
Played by: Luna_Lust_Goddess

Profiles:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Side: (evil or good)
Passions: (Town’s people, wonderer, part of army, or you can make up your own)

Appearance:
Personality: Funny, nice, sweet, cheeky, and sometimes but rarely, cold to people.
Bio: Her parents died from a ilness, she is a princess from a hidden but yet very popular city, She has been in Elderon for awhile, watching the king and his son carefully, she does like the son of the king, but she still is fully aware of her surroundings.
Side: Inbetween.
Passions: A skilled sword fighter.

{{You are aloud to have more then one character}}

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-14-2007, 12:55 AM

Alicia was busy milking the cows, as she always did when she woke up in the morning. Today she was feeling down though for she new today was tax day and father hadn't the money to give she worried what would happen. She continued on with the milking making sure every cow was milked she would cool the milk right away for the king did not like his milk spoiled, and she new her father would be punished severely if it was. She hoped the tax collector would go easy on her father but she new that would never happen.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-14-2007, 12:57 AM

Makiyo sighs, "I have to run another arrand for father, such arrogance, why should I do this?" Makiyo gathered some of his soldiers and went out.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-14-2007, 01:01 AM

Alicia had finished milking all the cows when she heard her brothers running in. They were older then her and a lot stronger they usliy did the feild work with father, they came in and helped her move the milk to the cooling area. "thanks guys I don't think I would of moved it by my self" She said as she hugged her older brothers. "Your welcome Alicia" they said as they ran out hearing mother calling them. Alicia then went to feed the pigs.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-14-2007, 01:10 AM

When Makiyo went to his destination, he yelled out, "Farmer!! Where are you? I've come to collect your pay for my father!! Come out or your family and your farm will suffer." Makiyo's soldiers were getting restless with waiting.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 12:31 AM

Alicia heard this and new what was going to happen she ran to the house as fast as she could she entered the house through the back and held on to her father. "don't go they will kill you when they find out" She said crying.

"I have to go my little princess" He said as he hugged her and walked out the door. He walked over to the men. "I don't have pay this weak" he said.

Alicia watched in fear she just couldn't stand there and watch her father be murdered she wanted to help.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 12:37 AM

Makiyo stared at the frightened man, "Listen, I don't have time with your silly jokes, just hurry up and pay so I can go my way...I don't want to kill you but if you don't listen to me you will die." Makiyo said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 12:50 AM

"I don't have the money it's not a joke please please show mersy I work so hard." He said knowing that soon he will see the sword pointing at him.

Alicia watched she could see the kings son she feared her daddy would get killed.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 12:54 AM

Makiyo sighed, "I guess I have no choice but to kill you now, sorry, but this is my father's wishes." Makiyo said. Makiyo grabbed the man by the neck and started to crush it.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 01:25 AM

The man started to gasp for air as he strugled to brake free he was too old to even fight back.

Alicia coudn't take it anymore she got up her mother tried to stop her but she was too quiky. Alicia ran out her long hair blowing behind her as she ran. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed out as she ran towards them. She ran into the kings son knocking her father out of his grip she held her father and stood in front of him. "Please my daugther don't he'll kill you"

"Don't hurt him please" She bagged him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 01:31 AM

Makiyo blushed when he saw the beautiful girl, Makiyo thought of something. "If you cannot pay then your daughter will have to do. She will work in our castle for your disobedience." Makiyo said while grabbing the girl from her father.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 01:33 AM

"No not my only daughter please" The farmer said trying to get up.

Alicia looked Makiyo she new that if she refused her father will be killed this she could not allow. "No father I have to...mother and also my brothers need you..I will go" She said as she looked down at her father tears fell from her eyes.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 01:42 AM

Makiyo whispered into the girl's ear, "I'm truly sorry for this but I have no choice. This is my father's wish if your father can't pay I'll have to kill him. But I'll make an exception by having you work at the palace. I'll take care of you make no mistake about it, but if you decide to escape your family dies." Makiyo held the girl close to him. "Listen well Farmer, if you don't pay up next time, you lose something even more important to you...your wife, then your sons, then your farm, and finally your life." Makiyo carried the girl in his arms and flew home. The soldiers moved as well.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 01:48 AM

Alicia looked down watching her family get smaller and smaller as they flew higher and further away. She was shocked when he talked to her that way she expected him to be mean like his father or so she was told she never met the king. She then looked up at Makiyo and thought about what would happen..no more animals, no more feeding the pigs, she loved animals, Her biggest dream was to finely sea a dragon though they say they are all gone she feels they are wrong it's almost as if she can sense there around.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 01:51 AM

When Makiyo reached the palace, he talked to the girl, "What's your name? I'm Makiyo Lyrukrx." He stared at her with deep intensity in his eyes.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 01:54 AM

"Ali..Alica..Sir" she said she was scared she didn't know what was going to happen the story's she heard about the king and his son made her scared she wanted to be at home but she new that if she ran her family will die and she could not let that happen even if that meant being this man's slave.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 02:06 AM

"Don't be frightened Alicia, I won't hurt you." Makiyo said. "Listen I had to take you to my father to work for him to save your family. You see I don't approve some things he does but I'll do anything he tells me to do." Makiyo explained, "Now, listen carefully on what you must do...you may never speak out of line in front of my father, is that understood? I wouldn't want to see you get hurt by him. Farther more I will take good care of you okay? If something happens I'll help you." Makiyo said nicely.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 02:11 AM

Alicia was confused the things she heard about him was starting to come untrue she was starting to see the real him under all that evil. She looked at him as she calmed down more. "Thank you" She said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 02:15 AM

Makiyo carried her to her room. "Stay here til I tell my father the situation." Makiyo said. "And I'll try to save your family, by saying something I'll try something to keep them alive." Makiyo left the room and went to the chamber room.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 02:21 AM

Alicia nodded as she watched him leave, she turned around and looked at her and to her surprises it was much nicer then she was expecting. She then walked to the belcony and looked out at the country side she could see her farm from here this made her remember the cows, the pigs they didn't have enough money to have a horse though she always wanted one she can remember seeing her father so depressed becouse he couldn't get her that pear white horse that was for sale..he had to give the money towards taxes. She looked down she was feeling home sick and she decided to lay down on the bed. She laid there crying hoping that her being here wont go to waste that Makiyo can make sure her family will be alright.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 02:28 AM

((Since no one is playing my character's father I'll just skip the part where I tell him the situation and what's gonna happen.))

Makiyo came back to Alicia's room, after an hour just talking to his father. Makiyo sighs, "I sometimes wish mother was still live to stop that madman of a father." Makiyo looked at Alicia, "Well the good news is you're family is safe thanks to me, the bad news is you're bound to me and my father due to his law. I promise though I'll help you in any way I can, how ever his royal pain in the neck says you are forbidden to see your family ever again. I'm sorry but that's the rule." Makiyo said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 02:32 AM

Alicia looked up to see what he had to say when she heard she was forbidden to see them ever again she hid her face in the pillow again and cried even more now. "No more..piggs...no more cows..now more animals" she said as she laid there.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 02:40 AM

"Wa-wait if you like animals there are animals in our backyard, I take care of them, ever since I was little if you like you can take care if them." Makiyo said. "I even have a few horses, well somewhat horses. I have an elvin pearl white horse, an angelic gold bane pegasus, and an elvin ruby horned unicorn. These horses were my mother's favorite."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 02:47 AM

Alicia stopped crying and looked up at him. "I thought those animals were all made up in the story's my father told me..now I see they were real all of them of how his father saw them along a go...when there lots of them yet and they roamed free..that and dragons..they say those are no more but they are I don't know how to explain it it's like I feel them like I can feel there presence" She stopped and looked down she new that sounded silly. "Silly huh" she said as she sat up.