Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-18-2008, 08:37 PM

((Okay then))

Up, up, and Away! Aeryn started humming that song as Storm flew up. I really have to stop listening to such old music. I swear She started twiddling her fingers again, a bad habit of hers. She turned to Jane. "Well, I have to qualms of becoming one, but I guess I wouldn't want to have choose. If I did have to become one I think I'd want fire as my power. Fire is beautiful, yet deadly and those who can tame it have power and responsibility." It's not like I only have a year to choose.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 02-18-2008, 08:46 PM

"You know you can't choose your power!" Jane laughed. "Your power is based after your names meaning! Like my real name, Lucin, means Light so I guess my power would be something about light" Jane explained "Also, there has been some cases where the dead shinigami haven't had any change in there personality like the shinigami recruiters tell us!" She paused. "I don't know... I want to be one but then again, I don't want to hurt Crow. He's like a father to me" She then renoticed that Aeryn was right there. "Oh! Sorry! I was just babbling on about nothing..hehe..."

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 09:07 PM

Aeryn laughed and remembered that fact. "Really? Well then that would be kinda weird cause I heard that 'Aeryn' means Ireland in English. I guess that means that I'll control a country. I hope my personality doesn't change either cause then I'd be acting all tight in the butt." Things will sure be interesting if I become a dead shinigami. Aeryn suppressed another chuckle. Her hearing perked and she listened when Jane talked about Crow. "It's okay, we all have people we think of as family members. You have Crow and I had my friends in Shinjuku."

((Brb, lunch))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 09:55 PM

((Back from lunch))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 10:09 PM

Jane smiled. "Yeah, your right!"

((I just got back from supper!))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 10:20 PM

Aeryn stood up and brushed herself off. "So, are we doing anything else tonight?" She looked around the area, but couldn't really find much of Crow. I wonder where he is. I mean I saw him leave, but what he could he be doing that'd take him so long? "Where is Crow anyway?'

((Wow, talk about time difference XD))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 10:22 PM

"I told him to check the area out for any dead shinigami that might be around. He may have found one and is in battle with that dead shinigami as we speak. Either that or he found a familiar face..." Jane explained as she gazed into the distance.

((It's 5:22pm over here!))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 10:29 PM

"Oh, I see. Well that makes sense. I just don't know what's worse your past catching up with you or having to fight a zombie-gami" Zombie-gami was a new name Aeryn made up for dead shinigami since they would technically be dead, but were still moving. She squinted to see any sign of abnormalities, but sighed when she couldn't.

((Wow, it's like 2:29pm O_O))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 10:34 PM

"Want to see if we can find some dead shinigami on are own or do you want to go find Crow? Your choice" Jane noted.

((woah... your three hours behind me.. you must live on the west coast or something))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 10:53 PM

"Hmm, I guess we can go look for Zombie-gami for now and if we can't find any, look for Crow." Aeryn didn't really care, but figured that looking for dead shinigami might be more exciting.

((XD, yeah I live on the west coast.))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 10:57 PM

"Alright then!" Jane began as she took out her sythe "Let the hunting begin!" She then dashed into the distance, having her eyes wide open for any one without an iris so she could send their souls to heaven or whatever the hell you'd like to call it.

((thought so cause I live up on the east coast!))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 11:06 PM

"Let's go!" Aeryn ran as she released her scythe. "I wanna rock and roll all night." She started singing this to herself as she caught up with Jane. Aeryn looked around, observing every feature of the people's eyes, hoping to find one without an iris. She hoped when she found one, that they'd put up a good fight.

((Wow, lol now everything makes sense XP ))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 11:13 PM

"Remember! The ones who aren't dead shinigami don't have sythes! If you see someone with no iris and no sythe then don't start picking a fight with them! They'll think your crazy since they won't be able to see your sythe!" Jane reminded Aeryn as she caught up with her.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 11:20 PM

Aeryn lowered her scythe when she heard Jane's voice. It was good thing too. She saw a few people without irises earlier and wondered why Jane hadn't hurt them yet. "Of course. They'd probably think I was in some weird magic girl anime anyway."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 11:25 PM

"You got to admit!" She laughed "That would be a riot!"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 11:33 PM

"Yeah, they'd be thinking of trying to get "on tv" or something." Aeryn chuckled and continued with running with Jane

((I gtg now. Bye!))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 11:39 PM

((bye! I'll update you on anything if you need it!))

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 12:47 AM

Takeo turned his face towards the sky as rain started beating down on his face. It had certainly been raining for a long time, in the end though he did not care the rain felt nice even if it made his clothes stick to him. He had come out to try and find someone without irises to 'save' but so far it was to no avail.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2008, 12:57 AM

Lumiru was sitting on top of a church watching everything pass by and move around. "I wonder what I should do today, I'm so bored lately." Lumiru said. "I rarely see any criminals lately."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 12:59 AM

Smoke spotted another dead shinugami. He looked about her age. She flew over to him. "Hi," she said, "I'm Storm." she said as a bolt of lightning lit up the sky and her blue eyes quickly turned silver and flashed.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-19-2008, 01:04 AM

((sorry for taking so long to reply.. went shopping. For those of you who dont know ill only be on during weekends so my character is probably only going to fill a minor roll))

Feral merly luaghed. "Ill show you in good time. My power needs others around for it to work. I am quite impressed with yours however."

He then proceeded to watch as storm confronted the live shinigami in the graveyard. Anticipation growing in his stomach as they conversed. He waited for awile after Storm left then followed Jane.

"hello Jane. I am feral i wish to speak with you my dear." He was completly ignoring anyy of those who happened to be with jane.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2008, 01:13 AM

Lumiru looked at Storm, "Why, hello there cutey! I'm Lumiru, nice to meet you." Lumiru said to Storm. The tranquility of Lumiru's voice was so pure it was as if an angel spoke.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 01:15 AM

Smoke smiled at Lumiru. She didn't mind his compliment. many boys said taht to her. She was used to it by now. "What's you power, how old are you, and how long have you been dead?" she asked. Glad to have company.

((Gotta go soon guys!))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2008, 01:18 AM

"Uhm, that's a secret. Why do you want to know how old I am? I've been dead a long time, I think ever since I turned 18." Lumiru said.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 01:22 AM

Smoke nodded, "Seventeen." she said, "I control the weather." she said turned her hand so a delicate finger insidcated the storm. Thunder rumbled from it and lightning bolts fell. Rain began falling and soon teh city of Tokyo was in turmoil once again.