Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 09-18-2011, 07:59 PM

Favors by ~xKumquatSausages on deviantART

Okay, so my friend at school requested a sketch of a couple sharing an umbrella. I didn't know what kind of theme she wanted-- neither did she so I just added a lightly quirky theme to it.

Tell me what you think~

pompon-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2011, 05:40 PM

Lol very cute and funny but it would be better if you added colour. That would really give a nice atmosphere if you choice the right colours.

Slide

Old 09-19-2011, 09:13 PM

Thank you. I considered it, but I never feel good about coloring when all of it isnt inked. When I color when the pencil is still there, the colors end up being slightly grey.

pompon-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-20-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
Thank you. I considered it, but I never feel good about coloring when all of it isnt inked. When I color when the pencil is still there, the colors end up being slightly grey.
Yah cleaning up your sketch and outlining it is the only way to get the colours to look crisp and nice...unless your using the watercolour technique. * u * But in the end the drawing looks great.

You don't like outlining? o-o

Slide

Old 09-21-2011, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompon-chan View Post
Yah cleaning up your sketch and outlining it is the only way to get the colours to look crisp and nice...unless your using the watercolour technique. * u * But in the end the drawing looks great.

You don't like outlining? o-o
I'm a messy inker. ; n ;