genu
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:56 PM

i had draw this one on ArtRage 2 Starter Edition and it's of my Origional Character:

And this one was just a little doodle of my Gaia Avatar on MS Paint:

[i'm new here and i just felt like posting something! 8D So tell me what you think of my drawings!]

Striped Chocolate
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 09:08 PM

Awesome Art!! I like the Angel better.

As usual..

Sup Gen!! <333

genu
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striped Chocolate
Awesome Art!! I like the Angel better.

As usual..

Sup Gen!! <333
thankies!
sup dez?!
haha

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 09:11 PM

hmmm....you have a very unique style! And that first program you use...I'm not very familiar with it.

Well, let me say this: your lineart for your first art looks kind of messy and the lineart for you second art makes everything look too cramped due to the thick lines.

But, I love how you choose your colors and how you blended it very well. I also like the way the first one looks so soft and pretty: it makes me feel very happy.

All in all, you did a very good job, and the more you practice the better you'll get!

I hope my comments/critiques helped you in any way.

genu
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSquishy
hmmm....you have a very unique style! And that first program you use...I'm not very familiar with it.

Well, let me say this: your lineart for your first art looks kind of messy and the lineart for you second art makes everything look too cramped due to the thick lines.

But, I love how you choose your colors and how you blended it very well. I also like the way the first one looks so soft and pretty: it makes me feel very happy.

All in all, you did a very good job, and the more you practice the better you'll get!

I hope my comments/critiques helped you in any way.
thanks!
the reason the lines are so messy in the first one is because when you color it in, it blends with the outline and i hate that about the program.

and for the second one, i like the thick lines. it's my style on MS paint and when i use thin lines on there, it makes me feel uncomfortable when I draw.

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 09:30 PM

they are cute ^_^

genu
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeluma
they are cute ^_^
thanks! n.n