Link to the RP:

The Vampire Family:

The Family HeadX

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakun
Name: Lucas Bloodheart, he goes by the name "Lucas" or "Blood"

Age: Close to a thousand years old but looks about the age of twenty-three

Race: Vampire

Personality: Lucas has always been the responsible one even before he was turned. He always had to be the one in control, the one to looking over someone, and the one who's more level-headed than any of his fellow 'family' members. He may look uptight at a first glance and unapproachable but he is far from that. In fact, his gentle nature, his aura, is what attracts those of the living but should his gentleness be tested, there is sure to be chaos in his every step of the way.

Background: Bloodheart, almost a thousand years back, was a prominent family name. Royal blood ran through their veins but Lucas was different. He was a bastard child of his father, the King, and his mother was but a poor peasant who just happened to pass by one day in the palace to hopefully be of service to the royal family. His identity was hidden, of course, but when no male heir stepped up, Lucas was introduced to society. It was where his life all started.

Lucas was taught different subjects at eight, was taught etiquette when he was nine and was formally introduced in a ball with the dukes and the kings and queens of neighboring countries when he was ten. He was to take the throne when he was eleven and he was to be married when he was fifteen. His life was set out before him but he wasn't at all happy. In fact, when he had turned twenty-three, he made a wish. A wish for his life to change; he wanted freedom. The man didn't think he'd get his freedom that way, at all.

Promiscuity, blood, and immortality; these were the traits he had while he went through the transformation. He never got the name of that man who visited him that night but it was naught for a cause. He became happy until he'd realized later on in life that his acquiantances were useless. They aged, wilted, and died while he continued to live on. This was how he started to live by himself, created some of his own kin but saw to their destruction when they went their separate ways. When he grew tired of immortality, he decided to create the perfect 'family' two hundred years ago that would stand up for each other. Until he'd found this 'family' and gathered just a few certain fellow vampires he knew he could come to trust, he wasn't going to be happy.

Vampire Form: [x] || [x]

Bat Form: [x]

Played By: harakun

The Faithful HealerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
Name: Rochell or Fox for those who know her best.

Personality: Fox is a rather clam spirit. She tends to go with the flow of things and tries to act as the peace keeper with in the family. She may look like a angel with her warm smile and soft angelic voice but if you dare cross her line or speak ill of one of her family you might get to met the real Fox that none who have ever met it have lived to tell about. If you ever cross her you can be assured that you and all you love will pay the price for your deed. Don't worry you'll be the only one who will ever know who did the evil things to your family.

Background: For many they longed to go back to their human life but for me well that is not the case. I was born into this world to a life that none would want if they had to live it. I lost my brother to the pack at the age of ten. Before that I had lost my parents at birth a long with any other blood relatives in my family besides my older brother.

I and my brother had been raised by the government each one of us put into the army training capes. Don't be fooled by the lies that you hear about in the history books. When it comes to war age dose not matter. I unlike my brother had a will to live and never die. I was a fighter since the day of my birth. I moved up quickly threw the ranks of the army. I gained many knowledge in the army serving in it and as a assassin in my later life at eighteen. On one of my missions I had came into a encounter with my first vampire. I had been left for dead at one of the torture camps the only one left alive. Instead of letting me die a miserable death or feasting upon me they took me in and became my family. They taught me everything I needed to know about them and how to care for them. I had never had a family till them and I will have no other. You see when I was turned by the old head of the family I had served for years healing them and helping to keep their cover where ever they went.

Well it was a rather easy adjustment for me. I had always been a hunter as you would say. Deadly with anything that I could get my hands on and if there was nothing to be found well my hands worked just as well. At first the enjoyment I felt from being able to cause all those who had caused me such pain had clouded my judgment. I was too young them and very rambunctious. I soon reverted back to my old ways when I was a assassin and learned to be reserved and always a step a head of the game was the way to be.

It has been years since I joined the family and now even with the new head I am happy to call them family. I would give my life for them and don't be fooled by my clam ways. I am just as deadly if not even so more. I know more than one way to kill just remember that. As for me now you may ask well that is rather simple as well. My job is to keep my family healthy and safe and to make sure that the pack doesn't hurt one of my family. Here in our new home I pose as a top cop from one of the big cities as well as a doctor. As for my job here I am to be a doctor and help the locals with their elements. Personally when we rid the place of the big bad wolfs they want have anything to worry about. They'll be in safe hands as long as they behave.

Vampire Form: http://flexter.myflexiland.com/00003..._dark_zero.jpg

Bat Form: http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwik..._fruit_bat.jpg

Played By: Lady Chello

The Loyal GuardianX

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfey
Name: Ruth Milson

Age: Turned when she was 20, born in 1824, she is 186 years old.

Personality: Ruth feels exceedingly loyal to her vampire family for taking her in and finally giving her a home. She loves them all, maybe a little too fiercely. Sometimes she wonders if she is trying to make up for her lack of family growing up, by adopting this vampire family.

Being a Wild West girl, Ruth is fond of sawed off shotguns and pistols, although she also keeps a small dagger hidden on her body at all times. She is distrustful of anything she perceives as a threat to her family.

Usually Ruth opts to wear jeans and a t-shirt. She does not like to stand out and dresses in current fashions to try and blend in better. She also has a grey pea coat and long red scarf that she likes to wear when she goes outside.

Because of her background in the sensual arts, Ruth is very open about her love life and sex in general. Although she is open about love and sex, talking about her past is a sore spot. She is a little rough around the edges and has an opinion about everything. Ruth is not always good at keeping those opinions to herself which has been known to get her into trouble.

Background: In my human life, my first life, I was a common whore. A dirty saloon girl that sold her body to make enough money to keep from starving. That was back in the Wild West. A time that was not nearly as romantic as movies and books portray it to be. It was a hard living and every day was a struggle. Men came and went from my bed in a nameless, faceless stream. That was when times were good. Things got bad if there was no one to pay for an hour of pleasure. Those are the days I did not eat. Those are the days that I would shake from hunger and panic that if I grew too skinny no man would desire me.

One day an outlaw came to my bed in the middle of the night. His name was Gerald T. Jones. I had seen his Wanted posters by the post office and bank, but I didn’t care. If he had cash to pay who was I to complain? Mr. Jones tipped well and slipped away into the dry, dusty, wilderness. I didn't mention his visit to anyone. Unexpectedly he returned the next night, tipped well, and then left without a word. He returned night after night until I had a small stash of money to take me through the rough customerless days. My confidence grew as my money increased.

On a chilly desert night, when the moon was bright in the starless sky, Mr. Jones returned to me one last time. We made love, he tipped well, and got up to leave, but something stopped him. He looked down at me with his dark eyes, told me that he had a present for me, and ended my human life. I blacked out until the following night when I awoke alone in my tiny room. Only later did I find out that during the time I was passed out, a man was seen leaving my room at dawn. He walked out into the center of the road and burst into flames. People said he looked at peace as he burned to ash.

I don't know why he turned me and then killed himself, but I do know that he saved me. I learned what I was slowly. Eventually I heard whisperings of a group of vampires in Alaska who were prospering. Because Alaska has nights that last for weeks it seemed like a natural haven for me and my kind. I wondered for years but always made my way north until finally I found the vampires whom I now call my family. That was approximately 100 years ago.

Vampire Form: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_k-6AuPQsF6...dAnimeGirl.jpg

Bat Form: http://images.mylot.com/userImages/i...os/2219964.jpg

Played By: fishyfey

The Bloodlust AggressorX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiiri
Name: Devon Cwenhild

Personality: Blood affects every vampire, but not as much as it does Devon. Upon the smell of blood she becomes an unstoppable killing machine, only able to see red. Due to this she tends to keep away from humans, unless she is feeding. Under normal circumstances, she is calm and timid, afraid of losing control.

Background: Devon does not remember much about her human life, mainly by choice. It was not a pleasant one; abused by the men around her, mainly her husband who passed her around for extra money. This was until a mysterious duo of women came to their village. They were incomprehensibly beautiful, catching the eyes of all the men in the village. This caused rage in her husband, who ended up attacking the women. They turned out to be vampires, who in their rage against her husband went on a killing spree, killing the entire village except for Devon. They found her to be a perfect candidate for joining their ranks. After a while, they found that none of them could control her blood lust, leading them to abandon her. She became a lone vampire, roaming alone until 150 years ago she came across the family she now lives with. They accepted her warmly, even with her 'disability.' She became their protector, not allowing any harm to come to them.

Vampire Form: Devon Cwenhild - Devon Cwenhild

Bat Form: Bat Form

Played By: Eiiri

The Uncontrollable PsycopathX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH
Name: Bailey

Age: Turned at the age of nineteen, but is in reality eighty-four in just a few short weeks.

Personality: Uncontrollable. That is a fine word. Bailey is one to not let out of your sites. It enjoys the night air. It enjoys the loud beats a club can pound into her chest. Yet in the same few minutes, Bailey can be the most nightmarish creature to ever walk the earth. Showing her true self to humans. It is almost like a complete other person controls her. But Bailey is not crazy. No no no. It is flat out insane. Listening to figures that do no even exist in the natural world. It can easily go from quivering in a corner, to threatening someone in nothing but rhymes. But again, do not let Bailey out of your site.

Background: Bailey has always a very normal child. It was a bit smarter than other children, always watching and reading. Being the daughter of a flapper was never easy. Especially in those early twenties. It was a child of a crazy rebel of a woman. Although Her mother did love Bailey very much, It just was not ready to be a mother. Therefore Bailey lived with her grandparents for a few years. Moving back in with her mother as it grew older. The great depression hit in the same year. Forcing her mother to go out and do the unthinkable to get money. Bailey on the other hand did small jobs. Running to get the paper for her older neighbors, walking dogs for a few cents.

One night though Bailey's mother simply did not come home. No call, no letter. No anything. Although even this did not mess up Bailey's mind. As much as her family believes so. It was was simply what happened with the turning. Lucas Bloodheart who welcomed her at the very site it seemed. Seeing potential in the young now twenty year old. The blood it drank was filled with toxin. Claiming her body in a completely different way that any of her other family members. Her mind now is complete mush from the sudden change it was brought into.

Bailey has been with the family for just a few short months now. being brought into them by Lucas. Since then Bailey has seemed to be getting worse and worse.

Vampire Form: [X]

Bat Form: [X]

Played By: BLACKllASH

The Werewolf Pack:

The Pack LeaderX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remaro
Name: Liana Jones, she used to be called Maria Thompson

Race: Werewolf

Personality: She takes her job as the pack leader very seriously, watching out for everyone and constantly counting heads to make sure everyone is safe and present. She can’t sleep soundly at night unless she knows her pack members are safe. Although she can be quite serious and calm, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to have fun. She’s developed a surprisingly mischievous streak and will happily take part in a practical joke to liven things up and keep everyone’s moods up. Liana’s personality will shift very slightly depending on who she’s around. She’ll be more energetic and friendly around the younger members of the pack, with the older ones she’ll be calmer, more mature, it’s the best way to keep everyone from arguing, or ‘to prevent dissent amongst the ranks’ as she’ll jokingly say. When up against vampires, Liana will turn very savage and she won’t hesitate to tear them to pieces if it’s to protect her ‘family’. However, she won’t turn down ‘agreements’ or ‘pacts’, and will agree to discuss things with the vampire leader if it means they don’t have to fight 24/7.

Background: Liana, or Maria as she was known then, had been a maid for a rich family who had been employing her family for generations in the middle of London. However, although her mistress was a kind woman, her son was not so nice. His drunken rages were feared by the other maids, it was only Liana who didn’t back down in fear. He didn’t like this. One night, when her mistress was out at a party, the son called Liana to his chambers and tried to have his violent way with her. In defence of herself, she had grabbed the hard back book on his desk and hit his head with it. It gave her time to escape and run from the house. Exhausted, Liana had fallen asleep in a back alley, only to be awoken with a terrible pain as a creature bit her arm. The next day she changed for the first time, becoming a true werewolf.

She remained in England for another hundred years before deciding to travel, to see more of the world. She had never seen the son, or her mistress after she was bitten, and was glad for it. Liana travelled across to America and fell in love with her new surroundings. She journeyed from the southern end of North America to the North, ending up in Alaska. It was here that Liana really started to run into vampires. She didn’t understand the hatred they had for her kind, but she soon adapted to it, starting to defend the piece of land she had chosen to take residence in. When there were just a few vampires around, Liana found she could deal with them without too much trouble. When more started to form though, she decided she would need others. So she began to search around, sending out messages to possible werewolves, giving offers for them to join her and start a pack, even visiting a few in person. Liana is now the leader of the pack and she takes the job very seriously. She watches out for the others and defends them with her life. She still has a slight British accent, even after all the years spent in America.

Human Form: Liana Human

Wolf Form: Liana Wolf

Werewolf Form: Liana Werewolf

Played By: Remaro

The Earthly ProviderX

Name: Marcello "Memphis" Armando. Goes simply by Memphis or Memph.

Age: Four hundred sixty (460), though he looks to be somewhere in the older twenties to early thirties.

Personality: Marcello is a laid back and somewhat reserved guy, liking very much to keep to himself. He's a loner at heart, but has over the years gotten used to being around others like him, eventually warming up to them, allowing himself to cut loose and act more freely, going so far as to actually enjoy others' company. He can be a bit teasing of others, but only in good fun, him having an odd sense of humor at times. He can also be a bit lazy at times, as he is usually seen lounging about, doing nothing in particular if not all-out sleeping. He loves to smoke and drink, and is usually never found without either a cigarette or liquor bottle in hand. However, despite some of his downfalls, Marcello somehow gets the job done and really does care about his pack, him willing to put his life on the line in an instant to help or protect any of his fellow pack mates.

Background: Marcello was a human once, born in the 1550's. He was born and raised in France with Italian heritage, living with his parents in a small farming town just outside of Paris. When he was only five years old, he was stolen from his happy home. Werewolves took him, whatever their reasons, and bit him during a full moon, turning him on the spot. Marcello later on found out that they did this because they desperately needed new blood, the race dwindling badly at the time. Thus, Marcello grew up among his kin werewolves, leaving his life behind. Many, many years went by as he learned about and lived among werewolves like himself, hunting and fighting breeding and generally surviving, living the life of a true werewolf.

But, after so long, he began to grow tired of it, not liking scraping by on human scraps or weak prey, the humans completely unaware of them altogether. So, he left to be on his own. Many more years went by as he tried to live among the humans once again. Soon enough, the United States came around. He ended up living in Memphis, Tennessee (among many other places in the new and highly interesting country), and moved around some, though retaining the nick-name "Memphis" as he did. But, no matter how hard he tried to be like them, he just never felt he was part of the human race any longer. So, he decided to go someplace where no humans were and no werewolves were. Somewhere where he could be alone: Alaska.

However, he seemed to be wrong in no one being in Alaska, for not long after he arrived there, he was confronted with a new problem. He learned of the war the vampires were having with the werewolves in Alaska and somehow got pulled into the mess, joining a pack, his primary purpose to find food and shelter and generally keep everyone going, him already having decent survival skills for living on his own for so long. And, when the war ended in truce he reaped the rewards of 100 years of peace. But now the war's started up again and it looks like the old war veteran is back in business, and this time with a new and reformed pack to back him up.

Human Form: [X]

Wolf Form: [X]

Werewolf Form: [X]

Played By: Rude

The Great ProtectorX

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaklyrieSkyes
Name: Kalena or Lena for short (via Allena Knight)

Personality: Kalena more often then not lets her actions speak for her. Don't mistake her quiet ways for weakness; she's a strong young woman, and will protect her pack and those she loves to her death. She's a wise character, but gets easily frustrated. Kalena's temper is short and thin, but when she looses it she's quick to get it back. She spends more time worrying about the safety of others rather then worrying about her own safety, and often acts without thought. She'll obediently do whatever Liana asks of her, no matter what the task may be.

Background: Kalena was born in London, England, the youngest of several children. Her family was rather well off, and reveled in the glamor and ceremony of well-to-do Londoners. As soon as she was old enough, she was taken to balls almost every fortnight, to be shown off by her parents like a little trinket to be sold off to the highest bidder. Kalena didn't want anything to do with her parents' social climbing; she spent most of her time dreaming, reading as many books as she could get her hands on.

One night, after a rather disastrous party and several shouting matches, Kalena found herself alone on the streets. Angry and distraught, she chose to keep going, refusing to go back to the party. She simmered down in time to realize that she was in the shady part of London- but by then it was too late. After a terrified run through the streets, Kalena found herself trapped in a dead-end alley. She turned to go back the way she came and found herself trapped by a man with blazing gold eyes....

When she awoke, she was half naked, battered, and half submerged in a river. Unsure of where she was, the young woman crawled to the nearest place she could find shelter in- an abandoned, run-down stone cottage at the edge of a huge estate. She stayed there for a week, in which she learned the terrifying outcome of that fateful night- she was no longer human. Devastated, and unable to return to her family, Kalena began to run, avoiding civilization in a fear that she would hurt someone. She lived mostly off small game during this time, becoming an emaciated young woman.

She ended up traveling all over the world, from Rome to Greece to Asia, learning all she could about the creature she had become. She got into a few tussles here and there, sticking with the local pack of whatever town she happened to be in to fight against the vampire scourge. By the time she came upon Liana's pack, she was at peace with her fate, and now devotes her time to the continued health of the pack.

Human Form: Kalena (human)

Wolf Form: Kalena (wolf)

Werewolf Form: Kalena (werewolf) (she's pure white :sweat: )

Played By: VaklyrieSkyes

The Young PupX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccros
Name: Molly O'Malley "Runt"

Age: Looks about twenty two, but is actually around ninety.

Personality: Molly is typically a quiet somewhat klutzy girl. She isn't one to speak up or out, tending to just go with the flow and ask question later. She is very determined however, always trying to prove herself. Despite her seemingly quiet demeanor, she would do anything in her power to defend those close to her.

Background: Molly grew up in the lower forty-eight as a foster kid, she moved to Alaska when she started college. She was in her senior year, studying wildlife sciences, when she was caught out late one night. She was mugged and viciously attacked and then left for dead. While lying in her own blood an animal came and bit her, it was a werewolf that saved her life. For a few years, she didn't quite understand what had happened to her. But she fled into the wilderness where she happened upon the pack. Initially terrified of them, eventually she joined them once she realized how desperately she needed help. To this day she still views herself as the weakest link, but she tries her hardest to change that everyday. Even when she was human the nickname 'Runt' plagued her, it just seemed to stick when she joined the pack.

Human Form: X

Wolf Form: X

Werewolf Form: X

Played By: Riccros

The Trustworthy LonerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
Name: Tarek "Einar" Lovell

Age: Looks about twenty-five, but is actually four hundred and seventy three

Personality: What really is there to say about Tarek? He's a loner and is often misunderstood. He's over analytical and deceptive, but his heart is in the right place. Neither strong nor weak, Tarek follows his heart to his fullest. Even if it leads to his untimely death, this male won't back down when a brother (or sister) is in harm's way.

Background: Prior to the pack, Tarek was a simple farmer. But when his crops and barn were set ablaze and a ravaging fire came to him in his slumber, the male swore to see the light. However, moments before his death, Tarek was bitten by a creature, a werewolf to be exact. Spared from the same fate as his family, Tarek sought vengeance on the ones who destroyed his humble home.
While wandering about in his wolf form, Tarek came across wolves much like himself. At first, he assumed they were the culprits, but later found that it was their natural enemy - the vampires - who destroyed his life. Joining the pack, Tarek became the odd ball out. He was kind, but ruthless. He went into the life of solitude after losing his wife. Since then, he'd become a different man. He just sits and watches, and helps every now and again with the hunt. Nothing more, but nothing less.

Human Form: Tarek Lovell || Tarek Lovell

Wolf Form: Einar Lovell || Einar Lovell

Werewolf Form: Tarek "Einar" Lovell

Played By: Wavikz

Last edited by Rude; 12-20-2010 at 05:37 AM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 12-05-2010, 05:39 AM

I just want to say, I love everyone's characters. They are just so awesome. This roleplay is gonna be sick! :D

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-06-2010, 02:50 AM

I cant wait!!!!!