finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:21 AM

Cal easily took out the snipers poor guys never saw it coming. He dropped down in front of them 'Are you ok Onii-chan?" he asked "Yes we had it handeled." She said with a smile to delicor. "We could have taken them." she shrugged. "YOu are the most impossible person." Cal said with a sigh "You don't expect me to thank you do you?" Finx said with another smile. "Thats not my style little bro. I'm good at being the assassion I am and if you don't like it you can megabite Lucifer." "You bite lucifer." Cal said not a very good comback but it was all he could think of.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 12-10-2012, 03:33 AM

((We should probably wait for Daeman! ))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 12-10-2012, 04:53 PM

(SORRY SORRY.... I have finals this week so its been hectic)

Delicor was about to take out her own weapon. The reason she had asked if the girl had a weapon was because she had sensed the people on the roof getting ready to kill them. Finx seemed absolutely calm about the situation as they walked. "No. I dont have any siblings." She stated pretty blatantly as if sad that the girl had figured out her slight pause. Lucifer seemed to jump right in front of them as she pulled out her chakram, slicing bullets from behind them in half so they didnt kill the three of them. The assassin girl threw half of her chakram up at the buildings roof, taking out one of the snipers. Quickly she put the two pieces back together as the bullets stopped coming. Soon the bullets stopped and it seemed that Cal had jumped down from his perch. She smiled when the girl said that they could have handled the snipers themselves. As the two of them seemed to duke it out, she looked at Lucifer wondering how he felt about the fighting.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 12-10-2012, 10:06 PM

"Thank you both, but you can rest assured, I can bite myself just fine.",he said with a smirk. Lucifer felt eyes on him and turned to see that it was the new assassin. Seemingly reading her mind, he kept the smirk as he headed back towards the building with a "Ha". Opening the back door once more, he turned back towards the three. "The pizza's getting cold. Oh, thanks for buying the lava cake for Ace. It's one of her favorites." Letting the mystery of how he knew hang in the air, Lucifer went back into the keep and to the kitchen. Raising his voice, he called,"Chow time Ace!!! It's already 43 minutes past your mealtime!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:14 AM

Finx watched them walk inside but didn't follow "onni-chan aren't you coming?" Cal asked asked noticing her pause "No I forgot to get something from the store could you get me my other dagger and my bow and arrows." Finx said with a smile "Sure." Cal raced off to get it. "I'll come with." he said when he returned "That wont be neccesariy." Finx said "You should take someone with you." Cal said then grabbed lucifer "Take him." "Cal I'm a big girl I can handle myself. Though I'm sure you won't let it rest and will follow me anyways so I don't know why I'm even discussing this." Finx said "Fine I'll bring Lucifer."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:45 AM

*pokes the roleplay* hello? Bloodyrosethorns1...Daeman35?

Last edited by finx15; 01-08-2013 at 01:54 AM..

Daeman35

Old 01-08-2013, 02:48 AM

(Sorry... Im having writers block with this roleplay)

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-08-2013, 02:53 AM

((It's ok. I understand. Just make sure to post when you can, 'k? ))

Daeman35

Old 01-08-2013, 04:42 AM

Delicor almost didnt know what to do. This was sort of like something that would come out of one of those manga's she had read in a store. Siblings fighting after a battle while two other stand on the sidelines, though one of the sideliners got pulled into the mix. Raising an eyebrow, she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Well it seems you two need to talk. Lets go Cal. We should get dinner before it gets cold." But the male they had been talking about was already inside going to the kitchen. "But i think you should know that your gunna have to go inside and get him if your going to go with him." She said walking inside to get the food.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:35 AM

Finx didn't really want to go with anyone. "Cal go get Lucifer for me." Cal nodded and went to get Lucifer. "Lucifer I think you should go with Finx shopping."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-09-2013, 10:07 PM

Cal's words interupted Lucifer's ravenous thoughts. Before Cal had come along he had been helping himself to an ooy gooy piece of pizza. Taking a large bite, Lucifer began to chew thoughtfully. After swallowing, he produced a coy smile. "Anything to bribe me with." It was his second time going grocery shopping that day and he at least wanted something to look forward to.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:06 AM

"She should be waiting outside for you." Cal said pushing him toward the exit.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 AM

Lucifer frowned at the boy's actions. "No need to be pushy!",he said sternly. Finishing the rest of his pizza, Lucifer walked over to Finx. "Let's get this done so you can buy me some coffee." Cal hadn't given him something to look forward to, so he was making his own conditions.

Daeman35

Old 01-10-2013, 04:42 AM

(I will post tomorrow. I unfortunately have to sleep for practice tomorrow)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-10-2013, 08:08 PM

Finx looked up and smiled at Lucifer "I'm not getting you anything." she held up his car keys "But I will thank you for leaving these out." she slipped into his car and locked the doors. She rolled down the window "Tell Cal you went with me will you?" she had sent Cal after Lucifer so she could steal the only set of keys to a car in the whole building it had been really easy.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-11-2013, 11:07 PM

"Oh no you don't!",Lucifer laughed. "Those keys may be able to be put in the ignition but you won't be able to fully start the car with them." Smirking, he moved towards Finx until their faces were just inches apart. "You think I'd let you slip away that easily?",he said, raising an eyebrow. "My dear Finx, in our current relationship I am under no means to let you venture alone." Reaching inside he unlocked the doors with a click. Opening the door, he said,"Scooch. I think getting picked up once is enough for today, hmm?" Lucifer was fond of teasing Finx, not only was he amused by her reactions, it seemed she had limitless expressions.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-12-2013, 02:16 AM

Finx sighed and scooched out of the car. "Look I only agreed to go with you because Cal asked you." she smiled "So just tell Cal you did." she walked away.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-13-2013, 08:07 PM

Sighing after Finx had gone, Lucifer shut the door and took out the keys from the ignition. "That little sneak",he murmered. Putting the faux keys inside his back pocket, he took the real keys out and put them in. Starting the car, Lucifer pulled out of the driveway and onto the street. 'Dang, I forgot to ask what she wanted from the store.' Grabbing his cellphone from the seat beside him, Lucifer dialed Finx's number,"Hey, what do you need from the store?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:29 AM

"Nothing I lied to Cal." Finx said smiling into the phone.

Daeman35

Old 01-14-2013, 05:03 PM

Delicor had gone to get a piece of pizza before it was gone. She moved to the alleyway to watch the two lovers quarrel. Finx seemed to have done some quite fine manipulating. She would love if she could have a partner like her on her team. The girl had seemed to want to talk about having siblings and partners. Seeing how worried Cal was of her, she could understand how annoying it could get. As Finx walked away from the car, she decided to come out of the shadows and follow finx once more. Of course she wasnt hiding as she followed the other assassin. That might be a problem and she could get shot, but she didnt really care. Soon she was next to the female. "So you slipped away from him huh? That was quite a little trick you played on him. I commend you." With a smile, she continued to walk with the girl. "Now I'm not actually trying to follow you or give you company if you dont want it, I just thought that our conversation got interrupted from earlier. So i thought we could continue it. If you dont mind that is.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:19 PM

Finx jumped nearly dropping her phone and breaking it. "Jeezus!" she exclaimed "Don't do that! jeez" she shook her head "what else is there to say?"

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-17-2013, 03:24 AM

Lucifer snapped his cell shut. He had to admit that he was kind of betting on the fact that she would do something like that him. "You've gone over the edge Luc.",he muttered. "You're an assassin not a puttsy romantic. Focus on what's important!" Driving towards a small coffee shop, Lucifer parked his car before entering the cozy building. Walking up to the counter, his eyes flitted to the chalkboard menu. "Hello officer! How may I help you?",chimmed a peppy voice from behind the counter. Averting his gaze from the menu, Lucifer saw a girl, about 16, with blonde hair. "Is it that easy to tell?",he rubbed the back of his neck. Better play the bashfull boy this time around. The girl laughed. "Only to sharp eyes. I see lots of customers; including cops." Glancing at her name tag, he saw in curly letters it read "Becca". "Hmm. I think I'll take coffee. Black. No sugar." Nodding, Becca said,"And would you like any scones with that? They come free with your order!" Lucifer tilted his head in amusement. "Scones? Do I look like I eat scones?" Laughing her chime of a laugh, she said,"Well, maybe not. How about for your girlfriend?" "Girlfriend?",he echoed. "Of course! You don't look like the type of guy to be single for very long......Oh my! There I go! My mouth running again! I'm sorry, I assumed you had a girlfriend!" Lucifer was caught up in the social whirlwind. "Well, uh, I never said I didn't have one........but, sure. I guess it wouldn't hurt?" Hearing his words, Becca branded a smile. "Very well! It'll only take a moment!" Turning her back to him, she began preparing his order. Sighing, Lucifer breathed,"I hope you like scones,Finx."

Daeman35

Old 01-17-2013, 03:34 PM

Delicor looked amused as the girl seemed to jump ten feet into the air. "Sorry. Didnt mean to scare you." She said giggling a little bit. "We were talking about partners and your brother. How you cant live with brothers and you cant live without them." She said as she put her hands above her head. The circular feeling of her chakram on her back was comforting as she held the back of her head with both hands. "Would you like to continue? Maybe go for a walk or find something else to do."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:32 PM

"no thank you." Finx said "I would like to be by myself."

Daeman35

Old 01-22-2013, 07:24 PM

"Alright. Have fun." Delicor didnt hesitate to disappear. One minute she was there and the next she was gone. Man, that girl has some issues she needs to resolve. And to think i thought i finally made a friend or even had someone to talk to. Moving through the alleyways, she decided just to take a walk by herself once more. There was always a reason why she had never had a partner. No one liked her. Though she thought she was a very approachable person, they seemed to say otherwise. She put her hands in her pocket and started kicking a rock and following its path as she continued to walk. A strange feeling came over her as though she were being watched. Using her peripheral vision, she looked for anyone on the rooftops or behind her period. There was no one. How odd. The feeling wouldn't shake from her and she had already walked a good 2 miles away from the house when it had come so there was no way she could take shelter there and figure out what was going on. Quickly, she ducked into an open apartment building and ran up the stairs until she reached the roof. Looking around, she couldnt find anyone around, but the feeling didnt leave her. It seemed someone was behind her as she stood on the rooftop. She turned around slowly as a figure stood there. He had spiked hair and a crooked smile. He walked slowly towards her as the shock on her face caused her to freeze.

"You always did have a keen sense for those that are invisible to most other people." The male said as he continued to walk towards her.

"You.... Why are you here?... No better question, How are you even alive?" A grimace crossed the girls face as she grabbed her chakram off of her back

A confused look crossed the male's face as he stepped into the light. His features were very visible now. His blonde hair was covered with a hood, but as straight as ever. He wasnt wearing a shirt over his tan very built chest and abs, but two jackets. One was leather black underneath that wore under his red leather hooded jacket. Around his neck, he wore a rosary that belonged to his mother before he killed her. His pants tied up in the front and gleamed like it was leather as well, but it was probably just a shiny black jean material. A scar ran from the left side of his face all the way down his side to his mid chest area. "Oh? Come on Cora. You cant tell me you dont remember what happened."

The girl staggered a little bit as if ready to fight if need be. "You were cut pretty deep and you lost a lot of blood. The target was getting away. If I didnt go after him We both would have been killed." The words that she was saying was a full fledged lie told from a truth. She was the one that had attacked him. Her chakram was held in her left hand as she waited for him to attack. A chain was wrapped around his waist with a metal ball that connected to the chain looped around and hanging over it towards the front and the side.. She knew that under his jacket there was a curved blade that connected to the chain. She waited for him to attack.

Another crooked smile crossed the male's face as he watched her. "Liar. Your blade was on fire when you threw it at the target from the oil that had hit it and the friction you had caused lighting the spark. Instead of hitting him, it hit me and you ran away." He stopped walking as soon as he got to the girl and brushed a hair from her face. "you look beautiful when your scared." He said in a seductive voice.