CutieTofu
Moves don't make the dancer, pas...
Send a message via AIM to CutieTofu

Old 08-12-2009, 03:57 AM

As a dancer irl I decided to pledge to the dance goddess. But I was just wondering if there are any other irl dancers out there on this forum :] Well I guess to start things off I'm an urban dancer. I specialize in hip-hop, but I also breakdance a bit and flow. What style are you guys? :]

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Skrae Send a message via Yahoo to Skrae

Old 08-12-2009, 04:01 AM

Wanting to get started in bellydancing.
Used to take ballet ages and ages ago...

Tre Le Coco

Old 08-12-2009, 04:02 AM

Not a dancer myself, but my boyfriend's best friend is :) a really good one too who teaches at dance schools ^^

CutieTofu
Moves don't make the dancer, pas...
Send a message via AIM to CutieTofu

Old 08-12-2009, 04:06 AM

@Skrae: I want to get into bellydancing too! But I'm working on toning out my abs before even attempting it xD And I used to do ballet too..back in kindergarten haha!
@Tre Le Coco: That's really cool! I'm still training on getting good enough to join a good crew :3

tamurilmarie
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 04:14 AM

I'm a dancing hobbyist, as in i dance for a hobby. I've taken it up a lot more in college than i did when i was younger, the main kind of dancing i really like is salsa dancing, but i'm hoping to get into belly dancing. (My mom got me a belly dancing outfit for my birthday, yay)

I've taken several classes in college having to do with dance and i can do a pretty darn good job ^_^ (ballet, jazz, hip hop and this up coming semester i'll be taking hula or ballroom whichever i get into)

Although i love to dance, i also love to sing and music in general and had to go with the goddess of song.

Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 08-12-2009, 04:16 AM

I can't dance. I want to learn, but my feet are pretty much only good for walking *looks sadly down onto feet*

Muramasa
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 AM

I wish I could dance good in rl... I'd be so happy Dx I wish my parents would buy me lessions!