Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 06-17-2014, 10:40 AM

Test Subjects
~*All I want is my freedom*~

February 4th, 1999 - Escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
15 years ago, a few patients escaped from Area 51s High Tech Asylum. These patients were tortured, forced to take constant treatment and trained to be turned into Weapons. These escapees were lucky to get out alive and when out they tried to have was their normal lives back. All this had happened, but it was hard. They had no family, no financial support, and when they got out they agreed to go there separate ways so that they couldn't be tracked. What happened to them after they had gotten there lives back on track? Now, it's the year 2014 and these children are adults and in there prime in life, They don't believe anything can go wrong but that's about to change...

Username:
name:
power:
pic:
---------------------------------
Characters
Username:
Shikabane Hime
name:
Miyu Hikari Clayton
power:
Within her body, Miyu has a large number of tentacles which can be used as weapons or turn into any weapon of her choosing.
Bio:
Miyu has no memory of her life besides the being in the base. Her earliest memories of the place would have to be when she awoke on a surgical table in a scientists surrounding her taking out ever bone she had in her body and replacing them with something else. Miyu didn't remember what it was, but she know that it was painful and she didn't understand what it was until she woke up again in her room and whatever was in her body slid out...a small tentacle. Miyu would scream for days on end for almost a month because of the pain. She would soon come to accept the tentacles around the age of 3, even though she couldn't fully come to terms with it. Training and more tests were preformed, until the day Miyu escaped at the age of 6.

Miyu had recently turned 21, she had been adopted into a rich family at the age of 10 and she has loved her live. The only problem she has is her constant nightmares and the pain she goes through. Her tentacles, she named Utena or Ten-Ten for short, try their best to not put their mistress through pain and make her life a little easier. Unfortunately, Miyu has an alternate personality that comes out when she is unconscious or too scared to attack. Her alternate personality is basically Utena using the body as one.
pic:

The clothes she wears out.

Utena or Ten Ten

Username:
Shikabane Hime
name:
Monica Bernadette
power:
Shapeshifter and Illusion
Bio:
One of the oldest patients to escape from the base, Monica was one of the experiments going to be used for torture and infiltration. Her powers were based on form changing and to trick the mind. For her illusion abilities, they opened her skull and took out half of her brain and replaced it with a robotic counterpart. It took her almost 2 months for her to return to her normal self. After that, they injected 13 bottles of an unknown liquid inside of her body. It allowed her to take the form of anyone she wanted, but couldn't inherit the person's ability. Before they could continue their experimenting, that is when she escaped with the lucky ones.

It has been 15 years since she escaped and she loved her life. She got to be herself and use her powers only when she had to. In order to hide all of the scars she had recieved in Area 51, she has to where long sleeved clothing, this includes during the summer. Currently, she works as a babysitter and she has been thinking of opening a Daycare, due to her love for children.
pic:

[more characters coming soon~]

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 06-20-2014 at 12:18 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-18-2014, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Username: Andraus
name: Andy Pimms
power: Elemental Manipulation
Bio: Andy Started the Whole escape. One day, he was being dragged back to his cell, with his holders not even bothering to inject him with Muscle relaxants, stating that he was just in plain submissive. However, this was just part of his plan. He played the dog, allowing his 'Masters' to bark orders at him, and use him in their twisted game, waiting for them to grow complacent. When they left, and destroyed the cell block near him, releasing many captives. Most were re-captured, but a handful escaped, including him. He now works as an owner of a Small Cafe, hoping to live out the rest of his days as a normal human being.
pic:

Username: Andraus
name: Owyn Lykins
power: Space Manipulation.
Bio: Owyn is the result of several generations of breeding through Experiments. Though he escaped, he never let what the Organization (a name he dubbed them with) did to him, and his family. Though his intentions were initally good, he has allowed his hatred, and unbridled fury cloud his mind. He's become almost less then human, and intends to destroy them with all that he has. In some ways, he's thrown away his humanity, and embraced a power he can't control.
pic:
The Cafe was buzzing with Activity, as usual, and Andy was already right at work. He loved Summer, it was when everyone had the free time, to just hang out. He listened to the people talk, and heard some complain about their lives, a frown on his face. "They have no idea how good they have it.......hopefully, they never learn." he thought to himself, and continued on with his work. He couldn't shake this feeling though......as if something bad was about to happen.

Lykin's walked over to the broken body of Dr. Girdershade, one of the Scientist's who experimented on him. He looked at the Purple-Black aura around his skin, and grinned. "I was confused.....but this power.....this limitless power......they gave me the key's to their destruction, so earnestly!......I must not disappoint them. "he said, as he left the house, and sped towards the city.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-18-2014, 10:34 AM

Humming softly as she walked down the sidewalk, the young girl with long pink hair that stopped at her and red eyes walked through the lovely busy streets of New York. She continued humming as she looked around at the tall buildings and the people walking by. It was a lovely place to be in. With a light sigh, the young girl thought of an idea. She believed it was time to have a small snack since it was summer. A sweet smile spread on her face as she walked towards the closest café. As she walked, a familiar navy blue colored appendage appeared, it was small so no one else saw it, only its mistress. The young girl turned her head lightly as the navy blue appendage connected itself to the young girl's ear and acted as a bluetooth. "Mistress, we will try to make sure no one bothers you once you enter yesss." The voice said softly, a gentle giggle escaped the young girl's lips. "Ten-Ten, you don't have to worry, I'm just getting something to eat. Don't worry." She said softly, making her way inside the café.

Once inside, the pink haired girl named Miyu looked around the busy café, everyone waiting for the orders to come up. Guessing it was the lunch rush, Miyu found a table and there, waiting patiently for everything to calm down so she can older. "Human are such weird creatures." Ten-Ten said in a distorted voice. Miyu gasped softly as she looked to her left and shook her head. "Oh Ten-Ten." Miyu spoke in a soft tune, almost in a whisper so no one could hear her.

Andraus

Old 06-18-2014, 01:49 PM

Andy saw someone enter the store, but she was too far away for him to recognize. He pulled out a notepad, and walked over. "Hello Miss, and Welcome to Paradise Cafe. My name is Andy, and... I'll....be....."he stopped when he saw who it was. "Miyu?......Ten-ten?"he asked, not believing his eyes.

Owyn entered the City through a Temporal Hole, and started walking around, thinking of all the destruction he could cause, if he wanted. "I guess they got what they wanted in the end......a powerful weapon......but it will come at the cost of their lives. "he said, grinning. He then started looking around for a place to eat.

Last edited by Andraus; 06-18-2014 at 01:52 PM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-19-2014, 01:59 AM

Miyu fanned herself lightly, since it was summer, the heat was horrible. Thankfully, she didn't wear too much clothing so she didn't have to worry about her body not being able to cool off. A soft smile spread on her lips as Utena spoke up again, "Mistress, someone is coming yes." She said as Miyu turned her head towards the direction the man was in. Before she could say something, he had called her out by her name as well as Utena. A faint gasp and the color washed out of her face, she worried that she was going to be found. Gulping lightly, she took a closer look at the man closer, and she knew who he was. Her eyes widened more as a smile spread on her face. "Andy?" As all she could utter. Utena quickly vanished from Miyu's ear, taking cover underneath the skin.

Andraus

Old 06-19-2014, 09:51 PM

"Lord of Righteous might, It 'is' you. "He said, then looked around. "Not a good place. Let's head to my flat. "he said, taking her hand, and leading her through the cafe. The Employee's all whistled, and made snide remarks to Joseph, when he took Miyu with him. Leading her up the steps, and closing the door behind him, he sat down at a chair. "15 years......gods above, its been that long?"he asked. "how are you, and little Ten-ten?"he asked

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-20-2014, 01:53 AM

Miyu smiled softly softly as the color returned to her face, Utena remained silent as she spoke to Miyu through her head when she needed to. "Your flat?" She said in a questioning tune as her head tilted to the side, taking his hand as she stood up. A soft shriek escaped her lips as she was soon dragged through the café with Andy towards the stairs and where he lived. "Oh my, very homey." Miyu stated with a gentle smile on her face as she sat on the couch not far from her. "It has been so long, so much has changed. I am ok, so is Ten-Ten. Just being a little shy is all." The pink haired girl said, placing her hands on her lap still holding onto her smile. "What mistress means is that we are fine yesss." A voice said as a large navy blue tentacle slid out of Miyu's back and curled lightly on the floor and a large red cat-like eye shifted about until finally looking towards Andy.

A young girl by the name of Monica Bernadette walked through the streets of New York. She had just finished her job, babysitting three young children for 2 hours. Her long platinum blonde hair swayed lightly left and right as her short white dress matched Monica's movements. She hummed softly to herself, an old tune she had in her mind for a while now. She didn't remember where it came from, but it was a lovely song to hum to. Her arms swaying lightly at her sides as she turned her head towards the people who walked past her. She loved living with the humans, no one would have thought she was an experiment all her life. A shapeshifting illusionist. She closed her eyes lightly, taking in the heat of the sun on her face. Her bangs dangling in front of her face as she suddenly bumped into someone, she blinked lightly a little confused as she looked up to see the face of the person she bumped into. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you the-.." She stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened lightly, "Owyn?" She siad in a soft voice, "Is that you?" She asked tilting her lead lightly.

Andraus

Old 06-20-2014, 03:16 AM

"Heh. This is the last 5 years of my life. This little cafe has been my pride and joy. I took it from a crumbling building, and turned it into a popular spot. I've had rough spots, but it's been worth it. I've made this place my own. "he said. He then reached down, and pat on the little blue tentacle. "Hey 'Experiment 1010'. How are you?" he asked.

"Agh! Hey, watch it-" he stopped short when he heard his name, and got into a defensive stance. He relaxed when he saw who it was. "Monica? Holy shit, is that you?" he asked.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-21-2014, 08:41 AM

Miyu looked toward Andy, listening to him as he spoke of his café and nods lightly in response. It wasn't until she saw Andy's hand reach over towards Utena. Miyu smiled sweetly as Utena purred and curled lightly. "Oh my, I see. I am glad that you got what you wanted, I'm so proud." Miyu stated, her hands clamping together. Utena arched lightly, "We are fine yesss~ Protecting our mistress is a full time job yesss." She said as the red eye blinked lightly and seemed to be smiling, in its own way.

Monica watched as the male got into a defensive stance. A faint sigh escaped her lips as she smiled happily, seeing that it was Owyn. She grinned lightly, "Oui, it is my dear Owyn. It's been so long, hasn't it." She said winking her blueish-purple eye. Her hair swayed lightly as she crossed her arms. "I see that you are still the same mon ami." Monica chuckled sweetly, blinking lightly.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2014, 05:04 PM

"Oh all the places, I run into you in this place. Dangerous place to be out in. "He said. You then see the A News report in one of the T.v. shops.

Joseph grinned, but then his phone buzzed, signalling a message. " 'Hey Joe, Check out the news, some doctor got killed'....what the hell?"he asked, flipping on his t.v.

(For both T.v.'s)

"In Other News, The Body of Doctor Jarold Girdershade, was found dead in his home, not two hours ago. We now go live with this report."

The Screen Depicted Police outside the house. The Police Chief, a Reporter, and A Man were there. All four would Recognize him as the Supervisor of the Project they were apart of.

"Police Chief, Dawson, Could you give us some explanation on the cause of death, here?"

"Frankly Ma'am, that's something I'd like to know. His bones looked like they had been....crushed, from the inside. We found no external body damage, but it looked like he'd been run over by a steam roller on the inside. Whatever did this, wasn't the work of an ordinary Thug."

"Dr. Hector Montenagro, can you shed some light on this event?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I can offer no information, as the work of my colleague was classified. However- "he looked at the Camera. "Let it be known that, whoever did this, will be caught, and dealt with."

Joseph flipped off the T.V. . He hated being right, and this proved that his feeling earlier was correct. One of the Docotrs were dead, and now the Bastard that put them in that hell was gunning for them.

Owyn, on the other hand, had the biggest grin on his face. "Let him come. Saves me the trouble of having to go after the bastard. "he said.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-27-2014, 04:44 AM

Miyu smiled softly as Utena had remained her protective self even around friends. Before she could say anything, Andy suddenly had cut the T.V. on and a report came on. 'Hm?' She thought to herself as she watched the news, hearing about the death of a doctor.

She was worried, Miyu clamped her hands together in fear. Utena growled seeing the news. The navy blue tentacle suddenly vanished inside of Miyu's body. Miyu, on the other hand, looked at Andy blinking lightly. "I'm guessing things aren't going to be the same anymore, huh?" She asked with a worried tone.

Monica smiled softly, placing her hand on her hip, smiling softly. "Oui, it is weird to catch me here, mon ami. How have thi-..." She was suddenly taken off my the suddenly news that had appeared on one of the T.V.s in a T.V. shop. She watched the news and seen something about one of the doctors found dead at his home. Monica's eyes widen slightly, she didn't want to remember the past and yet here it was. Playing right in front of her. Monica looked away from the T.V. and looked at Owyn, who seem to be enjoying this. She arched a brow lightly, staring. "Hm, intéressant mon ami. I am guessing you had something to do with this." She said leaning close to him, now both of her hands on her hips.

Andraus

Old 06-27-2014, 08:52 PM

"There's only one person I know that could've done something like that.....Owyn's in the City. "he said to her. "I'm not saying the bastard didn't have it coming, but that just rang the freaking bell for those scientist bastards. "he said.

Owyn looked at her, the grin still on his face. "Let's say I have. If I did, I wouldn't be sorry. That 'kova' has had it coming for years, I just quickened things up a bit. "he said to her. "-and now, the boss himself is coming. My, my, my, this day just keeps getting better and better. I have enough scores to settle with that crazy bastard. "he said.

Shikabane Hime

Old 08-16-2014, 01:17 AM

Miyu trembled lightly, listening to Andy speak. She then held onto her arms tightly. She had to think this over, she spoke softly, "B-But because of that attack, doesn't it mean that the scientist are going to try and find us even more?" She asked blinking her hot pink eyes as she looked at the T.V. then towards the young man she was with.

Monica chuckled softly, gently patting Owyn's head as a smile spread on her lips. "Well now t'at you have gone and done it, they will be looking for us. You better have a plan mon ami." She stated, her hand remaining on her hip. She looked around for a moment and gestured towards him to follow her so they could go to a cafe at least and eat. "Well, just follow me so we can eat." Monica said softly with a smile on her face.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2014, 02:22 AM

"Yea.....shit, just.....lemme think for a minute. "he said, pouring himself a glass of iced water. He needed to relax, and pace himself. "First.....we gotta find Owyn, we'll need to be together....Then, we'll form a plan. Most likely, and trust me it's possible, those damn Egg-heads will try and Quarantine the City, to look for us. I gotta couple of favors owed to me, but I need to get my thoughts together. "he said.

"Fine with me. "he said, following her. "-and of course I have a plan. Moment they come to his city, I kill them all. The end. "he said to her. "Couldn't be simpler."