wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-01-2011, 06:25 AM

Cam felt a shiver run down his spine as Hirsch nibbled on his neck and ran his fingers down his arm. "Maybe a little bit, but if your not in the mood for playful then i can go back to sleep." Teasing him he put his head down and closed his eyes.

Things didn't seem as awkward as they had been last night. It seemed as both of them just needed a little time. He didn't want to pressure Hirsch into anything and really he wasn't looking for a monogamous relationship any more than Hirsch was. He cared for him of course but didn't want to let his feelings get in the way of anything.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 AM

"I'm always in the mood for playful," Hirsch corrected him, pointedly, as he laid his head down to rest as well. "...But if you want to go back to sleep, so be it. I don't mind resting. After all, I have a full belly..." he added, patting his own stomach and yawning, widely. He didn't seem like much of a big, bad demon when he was cuddling with Cam in bed like this...not at all.

He paused suddenly, and then he grinned, a low chuckle making its way out of his mouth. "...By the way, totally off-topic...just how much are you pining after that merman? I'm making it a priority of mine not to go anywhere near him...otherwise, I may just end up jumping him..."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2011, 06:36 AM

Cam smiled. He really was still tired and didn't mind cuddling up to Hirsch and falling back asleep. There was always time for...other things....later on if either of them wanted that. He was almost about to go to sleep when he heard Hirsch's question. He opened his eyes and looked up towards Hirsch.

"He's...very attractive for sure, and as much as I'm interested... Well how exactly would that work since I can't breath underwater. Obviously I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable by being out of the water too much." He thought about how stunned he had been when he had seen what Léan had looked like under the water and he felt his stomach tighten up with sudden lust. He was absolutely stunning and Cam couldn't help but have lust stirring when he thought about him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-01-2011, 06:39 AM

"Sirens can breathe out of water, even if full-blooded ones don't change their form," Hirsch informed him, pointedly. "And you could always invite him to chill out in our jacuzzi--surely that would be a good place for the two of you to...tango. I am going to stay away from him until he opens up to the idea of affection with people in this household. I'm assuming we'll have to treat him superbly--he doesn't seem like the openly sexual type to me."

It was often wise to trust Hirsch on people's sexual preferences, when he stated them. He was, after all, quite a literal expert on the field, being an Incubus and all.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2011, 06:45 AM

"No that he didn't seem to be at all. He was quite nice to me however. I think it will be a while before I attempt to invite him anywhere, but the jacuzzi does sound like a good idea." He nodded when Hirsch said he was going to stay away from him. If Léan was that stunning to Cam he could only imagine how much of an effect he had on Hirsch.

Snuggling up closer to Hirsch, he playfully nipped at his arm again. He was sleepy but he was still in a playful mood.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-01-2011, 06:53 AM

"...Captive sirens are typically promiscuous. Wild sirens...well...they mate for life. I'm assuming that he's a lot like a wild siren. Kind of unwilling to sleep around. Or maybe he's been abused before--who knows. Maybe you could get him talking about it..." Hirsch hummed, leaning down to place a few soft kisses on Cam's neck and shoulder.

He was always prepared for lovin', even if it didn't involve some kind of sex. He loved to snuggle.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2011, 07:00 AM

Cam relaxed even more when he felt Hirsch's soft kisses. He liked the feeling he got when he was around him, that he was safe and loved, even if it wasn't the love that had caused so much friction between them last night. "It did seem like he was very...cautious. Maybe he has been abused. That's horrible to think about but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. He's very..reserved. I think he was a bit surprised when I didn't make a move on him. It seemed like he was expecting me to do something and i could tell he was a little shocked when I didn't."

He let himself relax even more as Hirsch's soft touches made him melt. It was so nice just to snuggle up to him and relax the way he was now. It was rare that he let himself fully relax. His life had not been an easy one, even with the church. Most of it had consisted of being on the move from city to city, trying to find a place to sleep and food to eat. It had made for an interesting life to say the least. He had been everything from beggar to thief to of course apprentice priest.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-01-2011, 07:07 AM

Hirsch shifted one of his arms so he could run his hand up and down, slowly and sensually, Cam's back. He loved the way the human relaxed beneath his touches, even though he knew the one touching him was a demon. He didn't really understand why Cam had never been afraid of him, and wasn't afraid of Seymour or Léan. With that kind of attitude towards demons, the Incubus was concerned that he wouldn't know just how dangerous demons were...unless their power was demonstrated.

He knew a high-ranking demon, a Demonic Afrit by the name of Curry. He was the brother of one of the Archdemons, and a very powerful demon. He was also, as Hirsch liked to say about him, 'a big, beautiful, smokin' hot giant.' Curry was a gentle giant normally, but he could get violent in the bedroom. He was thinking about bringing Curry over at some point, just to remind Cam of how fearsome demons really could be.

"Mm. Maybe we should get some rest. By the way...a good way to know if he trusts you or not would be to ask him to sing for you...and if he does, it means he trusts you, at least a little bit..." Hirsch didn't tell Cam exactly what the Song of a Siren would do to him. Humans especially were highly affected by their singing.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2011, 07:19 AM

Cam could feel the slow ripples of pleasure that spread out through his body from Hirsch's touch. He relaxed even more and started to drift off when Hirsch spoke again. "Hmm maybe I will later on. Next time I'll try not to fall into the tank." His speech was a bit slurred since he was almost asleep.

Cam had heard of what a siren's song could do but he was just too tired to let the thought completely process in his brain. "Mm rest sounds good right now." He was out in a matter of moments as Hirsch's skilled hands continued to move over his back. It was quite odd how relaxed he was around the demons in the household. Cam was fully aware how dangerous demons could be even if it seemed like he was oblivious.

He had witnessed a summoning once and the memory of what had appeared still made him shudder. That demon had been very dangerous and it had taken five people to hold him in the circle he had been called up in. The power had rolled off him like heat waves. No one knew Cam had witnessed this, since he had been hiding up in the rafters of the building they had used. In fact the demon had broken the barrier before they could send him back to the demon world and had taken one of the men and broken him in half, dragging him with him before the circle could be closed again. Cam remembered the shock and the relief when the demon had been sent back to where he had came from. They had been lucky to only lose one of their members. Cam had stayed up in the rafters for a long time after they had left, remembering the fury and blood lust in the demons eyes. Plus, it was better for him not to be seen, as he would have been killed immediately.

Last edited by wickedwonderland; 05-01-2011 at 07:23 AM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-01-2011, 07:23 AM

Hirsch was greatly amused by Cam's voice, thick with sleep and quickly fading away. He continued those skilled motions down the other's back while he slept, making damn sure that he wouldn't wake up anytime soon. He wanted Cam to get some rest, even if he was still feeling slightly frisky himself. He was always tired after a big meal, and slightly frisky. His weariness appeared to be more important than his sexual hunger at the moment, for he soon joined Cam in sleep, resting his head against the human's.

Léan and Seymour talked for what seemed like hours, until the full-blooded siren complained that he was tired. Seymour politely left him to rest and, to pass the time, played video games by himself while everyone else in the house slept.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2011, 07:28 AM

Cam slept for a good long time, his body able to relax fully as it rarely had in a long time. When he finally started to wake up several hours had passed. He could feel the weight of Hirsch's body against his own and for the moment decided not to move. He was still very comfortable. It was very quiet in the house.

Cam wondered if the brothers ever threw parties in the house. Well, he was sure Hirsch had at some point. Seymour didn't seem like the type that would enjoy all those people in the house. He remembered Hirsch mentioning a club that they could go to and wondered if they would go to one of those later on. He intended to make sure he found out just how he should act if they did decide to go. He didn't want to mess up and give any other demons cause to look at him suspiciously.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-06-2011, 04:32 AM

Hirsch woke a few moments after Cam did, looking like he felt totally relaxed. He stretched his legs out and then hooked one of them over Cam's waist, playfully. "Hi, hun..." he greeted, sleepily. "You sleep well? I had a strange dream, but I can't remember it, anymore..."

The Incubus' brow furrowed slightly, and he frowned. "...Mm...what do you want to do today?" he asked, all of a sudden. "I know you must be bored just sitting around and occasionally agreeing to tango with me in various parts of the house..." he chuckled softly.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-15-2011, 05:41 AM

Cam grinned as he felt Hirsch's leg settle over his waist. Curious if the Incubus was ticklish he trailed one his fingers gently down the soft center of Hirsch's foot. As much as he enjoyed having fun in various parts of the house, he was starting to get a little restless. "Well, how about that club you mentioned the other day? That sounds like fun, but I may need some pointers on how to act in front of the others that will be there. I don't want to do anything that would be out of character for a slave after all."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-15-2011, 05:45 AM

"...Heh..." Hirsch grinned and then suddenly looked sheepish. "Demons bring their human slaves to clubs specifically to show them off. So others might request to see you in various states of undress...or want you to do some crazy things..."

Demonic clubs were a lot like human clubs. Except...less reserved. People were allowed to shed their clothes when they walked in, for example.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-16-2011, 01:39 AM

Cam was a little put off by the mention of crazy things he might have to do,b but his curiosity was getting the better of him. "What kind of crazy things? And while I'm thinking about it, would you have the final say in the things I was asked to participate in?" He didn't ask the last question out of idle curiosity, he wanted to know if things started to get too out of hand that Hirsch would be able to step in and stop things before something bad happened.

Cam snuggled up closer to Hirsch as he waited to hear his answer. It was nice just to lay up against his lover and relax for a change. They always seemed to be in a constant state of arousal and the moments when they could just relax without lust in the background were rare. Although he enjoyed the way Hirsch could stir him up with just a touch, it was nice not to have the undercurrent of lust running between them every now and then.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 05-29-2011, 05:36 AM

"I would be the final judge, but you'll still have people rubbing up on you and the like. And I'd try your hardest not to get separated from me. Things might go downhill. You'll have to be leashed the whole time. If anyone at all starts harassing you in a way you don't care for, you can always tell me...and I'll take care of it..."

Hirsch's words spoke volumes about the lengths other demons would go in clubs to get some tail, especially from a poor and defenseless little human. As they laid there, he idly ran his fingers up and down the other's arm, fixing him with a steady and gentle gaze.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-01-2011, 06:39 AM

Cam let out a soft sigh of relief. He hadn't realized just how concerned he had been about it until he felt himself relax with Hirsch's words. Staying close to him wouldn't be a problem, Cam had no intention of straying from his side in a situation like that. He met Hirsch's gentle look with one of his own and smiled sweetly at him.

Even though he knew that the subject was uncomfortable, he couldn't help caring deeply for the incubus in front of him. He wasn't foolish enough to bring up the subject of feelings for each other, and he was content enough knowing Hirsch cared for him at all.

The club idea still held interest for him but he would leave it up to Hirsch to decide whether they went or not, since he had more knowledge of what could happen. After all, he wouldn't be able to protect himself while they were out and would have to rely on Hirsch for that. He knew he could trust Hirsch to look out for him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 06-15-2011, 02:20 AM

Hirsch slid his arms up around Cam and held him tightly, his expression going somber for just a moment. Was he...worried, maybe, about Cam, now that he had brought up some of the things that could happen to him if he was left unattended? It certainly seemed like it...

"...Should we get up?" he asked, rather quietly. The Incubus was rather comfortable where he was, really...but he had the urge to go and check on his brother. Surely, by now, Seymour had gone back to try and talk to their freshly-bought merman. If Hirsch wanted the four of them to get along, then...they would have to sit down and have a nice, long talk with each other at some point...

Hirsch would mull over the possibility of going to the club for a while. When he made his decision, he was sure to tell Cam...

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-25-2011, 05:26 PM

Cam was rather comfortable but he knew they couldn't lay around in bed forever. He sighed quietly, "Yes I suppose we should. Maybe Seymore made some progress with our new 'friend' by now." He stretched slowly, enjoying the feeling of Hirsch's warm body behind him. Slowly he started to get up, rolling his shoulders a little in the process. Finally he was sitting on the edge of the bed and trying to decide if he really wanted to get up or not, yep he was just being lazy.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-08-2012, 04:46 AM

((no reply?? i miss u!!))

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-08-2012, 04:54 AM

(( D: I totally thought I replied to this! *smacks head* My apologies. :( ))

Hirsch wasn't happy about losing his cuddle buddy beneath the blankets--he let loose a persistent whining sound, reaching out toward Cam fruitlessly for a moment before finally surrendering. The Incubus sat up slowly in bed, running his hand through his messy, sleek black hair. When he was just getting up out of bed, he had this adorably puppy-like look about him...

"...Mm...should we go and check on Léan, then?" he asked, curiously. He wasn't sure how the other would react to being 'checked up on' like he was a dangerous child in need of constant surveillance. But...he was hoping that Seymour had made the siren friendlier by now.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2012, 02:00 PM

Cam looked back as he heard Hirsch making a whining sound and couldn't help but smile as he saw him give up and sit up on the bed. He looked so adorable, it was hard not to crawl back into the bed with him and snuggle for a little bit longer but he knew they would end up falling back asleep again and he was curious as to what Seymour and Léan had been up to.

He was startled when Hirsch mentioned the merman's name. Had he told him his name in his sleep by accident? Then again Hirsch was a demon after all and he wasn't sure about all of his abilities. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, although checking up sounds a bit, umm, invasive. He might take offense to being 'checked up' on." He grinned playfully and started to pull his pants back on. There was no point in putting on a shirt after all.