Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-22-2011, 03:34 AM

Joseph was about to say his idea, but he felt like it was too harsh for her to take in. "I don't know... But I saw him." he whispered softly and then smiled. That was right, she hadnt seen the town yet. "Sounds like a wonderful plan... Though we should probably get cleaned up and dressed." he said lightly and nipped her cheek teasingly.

((sorry it's a bit short))

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 12-22-2011, 07:57 PM

Elly laughed when Joseph nipped her cheek, in return she nipped at his ear playfully.Ill laugh if its dominated by zombies.'Elly teased as she sprung from Josephs lap in a playful manner.'Beat you up stairs!'Elly shouted over her shoulder as she ran up the stairs laughing the entire way up.
[[brainfart]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2011, 09:57 PM

Joseph laughed at how fast Elly sprung back to life and then ran after her. Before she reached the top he scooped her into his arms and tossed her on the bed playfully laughing he then dissappeared into the bathrooma dn started the shower. Getting everything out for it he headed for the closet to pick out his clothes, knowign Elly was going to get him back some how. One way or another, it was just who she was.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-28-2011, 05:53 AM

Elly laughed as Joseph tossed her on the bed.'Cheater!'Elly shouted between bubbles of laughter.She sprang off of the bed and head for the shower.Before she jumped in, she locked the door to where Joseph would either have to pick the lock or kick it down if he wanted in.Proud of her work, Elly jumped into the shower with a smack happy grin plastered on her face.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-28-2011, 10:50 PM

Joseph was walkingt back into the bathroom when he found his little beauty had gone and locked the door. "you always forget I can do this..." he whispered and exploded into darkness and then reappeared in the bathroom, holding his clothes. "Good try love. But you forget I can teleport." he said lightly and then chuckled as he stripped down and got into the shower with her, wrapping his arms around her.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-29-2011, 01:52 AM

Elly had been in the midst of washing her hair when she felt Joseph wrap his arms around her.Elly always forgot he could teleport..Silently she cursed herself and then came up with a good idea.Smiling in delight, she made the water freezing cold.Glancing up at Joseph with a devil dare grin, she stuck her tounge out.'My bad.'Elly retroted innocently as she enjoyed the sting of his skin against her own.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-29-2011, 07:19 PM

Joseph chuckled and feeling the drastic change in tempurature of the water he just kept himself against her more. "Yes... You are such a bad girl..." he whispered and lifted her chin. Smiling lovingly down at her, his hair, wet and making a curtain for them he gently placed a loving and deep kiss. Its warmth seemed to spread out threw their bodies as they kissed, enjoying eachother's taste and love happily.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-29-2011, 09:16 PM

Elly enjoyed the warmth of the kiss.She enjoyed how perfect the two of them fit together.After what seemed for like hours, Elly pulled her lips away from Josephs.Without another word said, she nipped his lower lip and got done washing her hair and so on, and got out of the shower.Elly dried herself off and scampered off to the walk in closet in her towel.Josephs lips haunting her thoughts.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-30-2011, 04:46 AM

Joseph tiik in a slow breath as elly pulled her lips away from his own. Soon she was done and out of the bathroom, running away to go get some clothes on. Smiling softly he then finished cleaning himself as well, and soon was out of the shower. He wiped his body dry and then pulled on his clothes. The kiss still lingered in his system, plauging his every move. Knowing that he couldn't get enough he walked into their bedroom, wanting yet another deep and passionate kiss.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-30-2011, 06:22 AM

Elly had dried off her hair and put on a shirt and a pair of shorts and slipped on some sandals.Elly gave herself one look over in the mirror then set out to see if Joseph was ready.
[brainfart. im sorry.D:]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-30-2011, 06:00 PM

Joseph smiled seeing Elly walk out to meet him. He was in simple jeans and a white t-shirt that nearly blended in with his skin. He took Elly's hand and kissed her knuckles seeing how beautiful she looked. Straightening and looking into her eyes he smiled a bit wider. "You ready to go then?" he asked lightly.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-30-2011, 08:20 PM

Elly smiled as Joseph kissed her knuckles.'Ofcourse. Are you slow poke?'Elly asked lightly as she laced her hand with Josephs and waited for him to lead the way.Elly still hadn't been all too good at navigating the house yet, but she was slowly getting the swing of things.

[[WRITERSBLOCK. UGHHH.;.;]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-30-2011, 11:04 PM

Joseph smiled hearing Elly and then led her down the stairs and threw the house. He then walked out into their garage and flipped on the lights, revealing all five of his treasured sports cars, two motocycles, and a jeep. "What do you want to take, motorcycle, or the jeep?" he asked and smiled bright at her.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-31-2011, 06:14 AM

Elly thought about it for a moment.Being her, and she was curious, Elly chose the motorcycle.'Why not give the motorcycle a try?'Elly remarked lightly as she stared up at Joseph with soft green eyes.She wanted to see how good he was at driving motorcycles or if he had something different in mind.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-08-2013, 01:06 AM

Joseph smiled and nodded hearing Elly and led her into the garage and turned the lights on. The male strode past the amazing cars into the pulled the tarp off of his collection if his motorcycles. One in particular screamed elly's taste. "I bought you one because I thought it would be greatto go on cruises with you." He said lightly waiting to see if she liked the bike.