say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-14-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Ben's eyes widened slightly as Lora's fingers traveled over his smooth skin. "You're a girl." He said softly as took Lora's hand from his chest and picked up the towel to cover himself once more. "And I'm a boy. Boys and girls are created to look differently." He explained before walking out of the bathroom towards the kitchen.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-14-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Blushing, Lorabelle picked up her own towel and followed Ben out to the kitchen. "Where I come from, I am not so different than the men," Lorabelle explained as she carried the towel, "My chest is not so large for one, and my shape is not so much different. All women are like that there.. I wonder why it's so different here," Lorabelle pondered aloud, "Are all women like me? If so, I suppose it's not so strange that they changed my looks to be more like human girls," Lorabelle said with a sigh.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-15-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
"Yes, all women look like you." Ben said though in truth he'd never met a woman as beautiful. "Where are you from?" Ben asked as he pulled out bread, peanut butter, and jelly to make sandwiches for the both of them.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-16-2010, 05:39 AM

Quote:
"A kingdom you yourself will never be able to see nor travel to," replied Lorabelle sadly, though her attention was soon distracted by what Ben was doing. Looking at the objects strangely, Lorabelle pointed to the display of items and inquired curiously, "What is all of that? The colors are so strange.. and there is more of that reflective material. Is that material used in all of your homes and for every purpose? It is everywhere," Lorabelle said as she tried to sort out the thoughts.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Ben felt his eyebrows raised as he finished making the sandwiches and handed one to Lora. "Its food, Lora. Its called a sandwich." He said softly before taking a bite of his own. "Its made with peanut butter and jelly." He explained as he hopped onto the counter to continue eating his sandwich.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-20-2010, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Lorabelle tried all three new words out, trying to put the words to the objects. Picking up the two jars, Lorabelle inquired, "Which is which? What is a peanut butter? And what is a jelly? What are they made out of? How did they get their names? Why are they called such? How do you know they are edible and can be formed into... sandwiches?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-20-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
"The peanut butter." Ben said as he picked up the peanut butter jar from Lora's hand. "Is made from peanuts and the jelly." He said as he set the peanut butter aside and picked the jelly from her hands. "Is made from grapes." He explained.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-20-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Lorabelle laughed as she tapped the jelly jar with her fingertip, "But grapes don't look like that! How can that be made of grapes? And how can that be made of peanuts?" Lorabelle asked as she gently tapped the peanut butter jar, "Peanuts are hard, this is smooth and creamy. Surely you are mistaken."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 01:54 AM

Quote:
"They grind up the peanuts and the grapes to make them smooth." Ben smiled as he finished his sandwich and dropped down from the counter. "I'm going to change into some dry clothes. I'm, uh, afraid I don't have any clothes for women here but I can get some for you." He offered.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Pondering what Ben had told her about the food, Lorabelle almost missed his last statement, for she had stuck her fingers in both jars and brought them to her lips to taste the funny feeling foods.

With her fingers and lips covered in peanut butter and jelly, Lorabelle turned and looked at Ben with a smile, "Please, do not go to any trouble. I don't wish to burden you. You have already been kind enough to me. I had best not over stay my welcome. Thank you for everything," said Lorabelle with a bow before licking the food from her fingers, "I had probably best be going."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 02:58 AM

Quote:
"Lora." Ben said warily. It probably would've been smart for him to allow the strange woman he'd just met to walk out the door but he knew well enough that there were too many people who would take advantage of how naive she was. "Where will you stay? And how will you eat? No one will serve you unless you have money." He said softly, silently begging her to stay.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:00 AM

Quote:
"Money? What's.. money? Why do people want this money? Do you want money for what you've given me?" Lorabelle asked as she titled her head, completely confused by this concept of 'money'.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:00 AM

Quote:
"No." Ben laughed. "I don't want any money but there's alot of bad people out there. And if you're wandering the streets they might try to take advantage of you." He said, trying to explain as he steered her towards a television and settled her into a couch.

"This is a televison. It plays pictures." Ben said, trying to divert her attention for a few minutes as he turned the tv on and handed her the remote. "I need to talk to someone. I'll be in the kitchen." He said before leaving her and the cooking network alone

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Not understanding any of what he had just said, Lorabelle set the long thing he called a 'remote' upon the soft material she sat upon as she bounced in the seat a bit. Laughing, Lorabelle bounced a bit as she called out to Ben, "Ben? What's this? It's bouncy and fun!" Still laughing, Lorabelle slid to the floor and crawled over to sit upon her knees in front of the box with moving pictures. Watching them, Lorabelle tilted her head in curiosity, "Ben? What is all of this? There are so many colors.. so much food.." Lorabelle tapered off as she became absorbed in the images.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Ben ran his fingers through his hair as he dialed his best friend's number quickly and explained what had just happened.

"Who's never heard of peanut butter?" Jack's voice asked over the phone. "Its delicious."

"Dude, she didn't know what a towel was either." Ben said as he looked out the door to see Lora in front of the tv. "And whenever I ask her where she's from she just says 'far away from here'. What does that mean?" Ben asked confused.

"That she's an alien?" Jack offered playfully. "Either the girl is playing dumb or someone kept her sheltered then just unleashed her. Its strange for sure."

"Thanks for being no help." Ben sighed before hanging up the phone and returning to the living room to settle on the couch.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Noticing Ben sit on the large bouncy object, Lorabelle smiled as she pointed to the images, "It's magic! Have you ever seen anything like this? And look at all of the food and shiny material! Do you have all of this? Why do you use it? Are humans incapable of doing any of this for themselves? So they need shiny material to do it for them?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:09 AM

Quote:
"Not exactly." Ben laughed at Lora's conclusion. "It just shows people how to do things. For visual learners." He said, figuring that it sounded better then lazy people wanting to turn into a couch potatoe. "Do you like it?" He asked.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:11 AM

Quote:
"I like it very much! Thank you!" Lorabelle nodded happily as she stood up from the floor and walked over to sit beside Ben. "Achoo!" Looking at Ben curiously, Lorabelle inquired softly with a sniffle, her eyes wide, "Wh-What just happened to me? Am I defective?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:11 AM

Quote:
"No, its a sneeze." Ben assured her. "Its pretty common for people." He promised with a warm smile as he looked over the girl, wondering where exactly she was from.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:15 AM

Quote:
"Achoo!" "Oh," Lorabelle said with a sniff, "Just as long as they didn't make me defective," she added wth a smile and a shiver. Pointing to the bumps upon her skin as the hair stood up, Lorabelle looked at Ben with a worried expression, "And this? This is normal after a sneeze?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Yes, they're called goosebumps." Ben smiled warmly as he ran his fingers over the bumps on her skin. "It happens when you're cold too, or if your scared." He explained as he dropped his hands to his lap again.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:17 AM

Quote:
"Goose...bumps? But I'm not a goose!" Lorabelle said with a laugh as she sat upon her knees and faced Ben. "Do I have these.. goosebumps.. because I'm wet head to toe?" she inquired curiously as she braided and un-braided her damp hair.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:18 AM

Quote:
"Yes, you must be freezing." Ben said, having forgotten about how soaked her clothes were. "I can get some of my clothes for now." He rambled as he walked into the bedroom to retrieve a pair of sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. "You can change into these." He offered, gesturing to the bathroom.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Taking the clothing, Lorabelle smiled and looked at the room quizzically. Believing that the items inside were to help her get dressed, since she didn't know how to dress herself in these clothes and the magic box helped people learn, Lorabelle headed into the room and placed an object of clothing on each of the objects.

"Alright strange objects, help me dress," Lorabelle said with a smile as she slipped the dress sleeves from her shoulders. The dress fell to form a pool of wet fabric at her feet as she stood there, with the door open, and awaited the objects to come to life like the magic box and begin to dress her. The door was open due to the fact of not knowing what to do with a door, for they never had any back in her Kingdom.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Ben felt his face burst into flames as he saw Lora without any clothes. "Uhm, Lora." He said, working to stare only at her face, as he made his way towards the bathroom. "You have to dress yourself." He said softly.