Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:31 AM

Quote:
"But I don't know now. Aren't these objects like the magic box? They are created to help people?" Lorabelle asked with a confused expression upon her face as she turned around to look up at Ben, "Did I do something wrong? Is that why they won't help me?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:32 AM

Quote:
"We don't have magic here, Lora." Ben said softly as he picked up the pair of sweatpants and bent over near Lora. "Put one foot in each of these holes." He instructed as he gestured the the pants legs. "Grab my shoulder though so you don't lose your balance." He warned.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Doing as she was told, Lorabelle insisted softly, a small pout set upon her lips, "But you do.. You just don't see it.. And that box that has the moving pictures is magic too."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
"That's not magic." Ben assured her as he pulled the pants to Lora's waist before taking the shirt and putting it over her head. "Put your arms through here." He told her, guiding one of her hands through the arm holes in the shirt.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Quote:
Doing as she was told, Lorabelle's pout deepened as she insisted, "But you have magic! It is not my fault if you humans cannot see it around you anymore."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Quote:
"If you insist." Ben shrugged before taking Lora's hand and leading her back out of the bathroom and towards the bedroom. "We can go out to get some clothes but I need to find some shoes for you." Ben said, dropping Lora's hand and looking through his closet for shoes. "Gena." He murmured to himself as he took out his cell phone and texted his friend, hoping she had some clothes that Lora could use.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:35 AM

Quote:
"Shoes? What are.. shoes? And what's a Gena?" Lorabelle inquired as she looked around the room. Spotting the large object in the center that looked like the bouncy object in the other room, Lorabelle's pout turned into a wide grin as she darted towards the object and stood on it. Jumping, Lorabelle giggled as she bounced, "This is bouncier than the one in the other room! What do you call it?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:36 AM

Quote:
"That's a bed." Ben laughed. "Its where you sleep." He told her as the front door opened and Gena made her way to the bedroom. "And this is Gena." He told her as Gena held out a simple pair of flats along with jeans and a t-shirt. "You can borrow some of her clothes, right Gena?" He asked.

"Of course." Gena smiled warmly at the strange girl on Ben's bed.

"Gena lives downstairs with Jack." Ben explained to Lora as he gestured for her to try on the shoes. "She has small feet like yours so I figured they'd fit." He said.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Quote:
Lorabelle looked at the girl and smiled as she sat on the bed, "She looks like me! Ben was right, all human girls look like me. I'm Lora Sterling, pleasure to meet you," Lorabelle added as she held out her hand, just as Ben had done to her, "Thank you for letting me borrow your cloth. Ben's cloth is perfectly fine, but I am grateful for your kindness."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Quote:
"Anytime." Gena assured her with a smile. "Where are you from, Lora?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Jack had already told her about how Lora hadn't revealed where she was from but Gena figured it was worth a shot to ask anyways.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Quote:
"A land called Tullaney; third star from the left and straight on until sunset,"
said Lorabelle with a smile as she pointed outside where her star would shine that night, "It's a shame you cannot go.. It's beautiful this time of year."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Gena and Ben lifted their eyebrows as they follwed Lora's gaze outside the window. "Right, well. I'll catch up with you later." Gena said with a smile as she gave Ben a quick hug. "It was nice to meet you." She said to Lora. "If you need any more clothes you can borrow from my closet." She offered before slipping out the door, back to her apartment with Jack.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
"What's a.. closet?" Lorabelle asked Ben with a curious smile, "And what do I do with those?" she asked as she pointed to the clothes and shoes Gena had brought with her.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2010, 03:38 AM

Quote:
"You wear them." Ben said as he picked up the shoes and gestured for Lora to sit. "Here, I'll show you. And closets are where we keep clothes."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Quote:
"Oh," Lorabelle said with a small laugh as she hopped down to the floor and sat down upon the bed, "Will I have this.. closet? Where do I sleep? Why do you live alone? Why don't you and Gena live together? Where will I live? I cannot stay here and press on your kindness forever," Lorabelle added with a blush as she looked up at the man before her, "Am I asking too many questions?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Quote:
"That's not to many questions." Ben assured her as he knelt beside Lora and slipped the flats onto her feet. "You may stay here, Lora. You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch. Gena and I don't live together because she lives with Jack, they're in love." He explained. "They've been inseperable since high school."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Lorabelle smiled as she brought her knees to her chest and scooted back upon the bed so that she could feel the shoes upon her feet and try and decipher if she had ever seen such a material before. "Have you ever been in love? Do you have someone like Gena?" Lorabelle asked as she poked the shoe before beginning to pick at it.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Quote:
"Not anymore." Ben said as he sat on the side of the bed and looked over at Lora. "Have you?" He asked curiously.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Quote:
Lorabelle shook her head as a far, distant, solemn look appeared upon her face, "No.. never.. And no one has ever been in love with me either.. I wasn't like very much in Tullaney. I'm quite unobservant of my surroundings, and I'm rather clumsy.. Not exactly the best qualities for Tullanian I'm afraid. May I ask what happened to the one you loved?" Lorabelle asked as a change of topic.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Quote:
"She left." Ben shrugged as he leaned back against the bed and put his hands under his head. "How could your people not have liked you?" Ben asked, a bit confused.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:41 AM

Quote:
"Because I always mess everything up.. I nearly caused another Ice Age," whispered Lorabelle. Shaking her head lightly, Lorabelle forced the tears back and a smile upon her lips, "May I ask why she left? You're very kind, especially to strangers," she added with a warm smile.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Quote:
"Because she wasn't happy." Ben answered vaguely, not wanting to get into the details of his first love and how badly it had ended. "I don't think you mess everything up, Lora." Ben offered as he reached out to give one of her hands a soft squeeze before putting it back under his head.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Quote:
"If you knew what I had done, how you would have been effected.. you wouldn't be so kind to me... I nearly caused the extinction of the human race," whispered Lorabelle, shame of what happened written across her face as she looked away from Ben.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Quote:
"But you didn't. We're still here." Ben smiled warmly as he sat up and cupped Lora's cheek, bringing her eyes back to his. "One mistake doesn't make you a horrible person, Lora. And I refuse to think that you are." He assured her.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2010, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Lorabelle offered a small smile as she looked up at Ben, "But if you knew my history for clumsiness and knew of my past incidences where I ruined one thing or another, this would simply seem like an inevitability. Everyone knew I would royally mess up one day; enough to get banished here to the Human Realm with nothing to guide me. My luck must have changed in this world, for I found you to be that guide. For that, I am very thankful," she added as she leaned in to place a kiss upon his lips. She had seen humans do this when they were happy or thanking somebody and had always wanted to see what it was like. Lorabelle did not truly understand the significance of such an action, nor did she understand the meaning or consequences of it. However, it was too late to take back now, for Lorabelle's lips were already tenderly pressed against Ben's.