Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 06-20-2010, 10:31 PM

Name: Ratchet Reno
Race: Lycan
Powers: Can shapshift into a wolf and control of fire
Pic:
Bio: He ran away from home at age 10. By age 12 he had become a Lycan and slowly began to move up in rank. By age 16 he was the Alpha of the strongest wolf pack around.
Personality: Cold hearted and easily irritated. Deep down he's a good guy but years of power corrupted him.
Other: Nada.
Wolf form-

Reyol

Reyol's Wolf form-

Kaya

Kaya's Wolf form-

Delta

Delta's Wolf form-

Kyoto

TBA

Kyoto's Wolf form-

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 05-08-2011 at 11:31 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 01:50 AM

Name: Alora Haren

Race: Fire Elf

Powers: Has some control over fire and can turn into a red wolf though she is rather small for her age

Pic:
Human Form-

Wolf Form-

Older Wolf Form(quite some time after meating Ratchet)-

Bio: Alora was born into a rather normal life. She went through demon school and had some good friends that she kept as she went into collage. One of those close friends invited her to go camping with her and her family near a waterfall and she jumped at the request... Though after a day of walking she fell behind and now trys to catch up.

Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, and gentle, Alora is the type of person you would and could get along with easily. Open minded and loving she will help with any problem though comes off as being meek and rather shy.

Alora's two siblings-
Alex and His wife Missy

Missy's wolf form

Alex's wolf form

Mura(gone now)

Mura's wolf form

Alora's and Ratchet's Litter(s)

Origenal pick
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member...cture39900.jpg

Heiwa's Human Form(The purple pup)-

--------------------------------------------

Kaji's Human Form(The orange-sh-red pup)

-------------------------------------------

Bara

Shiroi

Haren-

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 06-30-2011 at 08:25 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 02:29 AM

((Yeah I think so.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 02:58 AM

"Marcy, Missy, wait for me please." Alora called after falling into a small ditch and trying to climb out a few times. It took her a good fifth-teen minutes to get out and by that time her friends were gone and it was starting to get dark. "Crap!" She murmured and started walking to look for her friends. "Marcy! Where are you? Michel? Missy? Callence? Guys where did you go?!" She called as she walked through the trees searching for her companions which were nowhere to be found. "Come on guy! If this is a joke it sooo ain't funny!" She said continuing to walk. Finally she knew she would have to stop soon to rest though she didn't see anywhere so she continued on. She desperately searched for her friends calling out for them and soon she was rather close to a cave... Though she had no clue that it was there.
(Ow my gosh I love your character Tristian! He's so cruel so far though he's so cool too ^^ Will Ratchet be like that or kinder... Or crueler?)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 03:17 AM

((Oh are you reading Devil's Thrill? I was origninallu gonna use Tristian I this one but I figred I have used Ratchet as a main character yet so I would here. Um well Ratchet's a worse version of Tristian.))

From the cave a man glared angrily at the girl. She's too close. The moron. Just like her stupid friends! Got what they deserve! He thought with a low laugh as a single scream broke out. With a happy shiver drive by the sound of fear the man turned into a large gray and black wolf. He was much larger then the average wolf or even Lycan and his eyes were his creepy red. He launched himself out of the cave snarling at the girl. He wanted her to see her friends die. Watch them become edible chew toys.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 03:38 AM

(Yes I am I think I'm on the 7 or 8 page ^^ ow! This'll get interesting the XD)

Alora whipped around in shear terorr to see the great wolf close to her. She slowly started back backing away. "Ow get away from me ya wolf." She murmured almost under her breath as she continued to try and eas herself away from him. She wasn't normally scared of animal especially wolves... But this one... This one was different... This one was bigger and scarier looking.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 06:23 AM

((lol aweome! Yeah it's really cute what they are doing now…though Tristian is perverting it as usual…Tris witll most likely be ne of the random wolves.))

The wolf seemed to laugh at her. And he was he it was a dark evil laugh. In that had no hope or happyness in it just dark intentions. He neared her without fear. Why would he fear after all. Just a little girl he could ringer her little neck. Snap her like a twig. The thoughts thrilled him. Desire filled him wanting to rip away her skin. But he didn't he had to show her. Whanted to see her weep. This is what you get for coming onto my land girly! He thogh howlig evily.

((uh is it wrng that I write that while listening to My heart will go on? XD that's so no funny…))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 06:55 AM

(LOL Yeah it is though I have a dark sense of humar... Though most would look at it as wrong XD )

Alora tried to back away that much more though soon her back was to a tree and she had nowhere to run... Nowhere to hide... I'm so dead! So so verry dead! she though panicking. Off in the near distance she could hear screams... Fimilier screams and just the slight sounds of them made her fear level rise.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 07:42 AM

((Hah hah yeah I love dark hummor. I goat call a sick sick man yesterday by my dad and I just laughed.))

The Wolf closed the distance quickly. And with a shrug turned back to human form. His human form was even more ominus. He hade the clean cut look of a heavenly angel. The most trusting features like that of a priest or loving father. But it was his eyes that showed the truth. Blood red and hungry looking as if always ready to kill. His smile was a tight smirk that looked as hungry as his eyes. "Wanna see them. Say your goodbyes?" He asked darkly. His voice sounded like a million little bells gently ringing I the night. So sweetvand kind sounding thst there was no way the words had realky come from the evil blond before her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 08:00 AM

Alora was terified and couldn't speek though she wanted to see her friends she truly did. She wanted to speak she wanted to beg for her friends lives she wanted to help them... Though she could do nothing. Her knees were slowly starting to cave and panick was cristle cleer in her pinkish red eyes.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 12:17 PM

"Beatiful…" He said smelling her fear. "Simply beautiful! Your knees so weak…" He commented looking over her, "Pale with fear…and tears…exquisite…now come you must be punishes!" He said smirking darkly as he lifted her easily by her chin dragging to a small ledge that over looked a little valley where her friends were being killed.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 12:59 PM

Alora's eyes became wide and tears streamed down her cheeks as she laid eye on the seen... though that wasn't all that was torturing her. A boy, young, healthy, strong, lean, and rather built was being tortured slowly and was somewhat trying to fight back closest to them. "Callence..." She cried softly and had to force her wide eyes away and shut as the boy was taken to the ground being held around the throat by one of the larger wolves. Slowly each scream died leaving just one... Callence.

(So cruel so fun XD sorry I is twisted I know XD XP )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 01:57 PM

((I is too!))

The man chuckled hearing her. "Oh you like this one do you?" He smirked then called to he wolf on him, "Stop…stay on him but don't do anytujg not yet…so what is his boy to you? A lover a friend. A brother perhaps?" He asked laughing darkly. He loved torture. And this girls reactions were so raw untamed. It was almost to much pleasure to take in.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 02:19 PM

Alora shook her head not looking up, not opening her eyes as the tears continued to fall. "Alora! BASTARD! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Callence growled as he tried kicking the wolf off of him by ramming his foot into the beasts stomach and almost succeeding. Alora had to look at Callence now... She just had to... She loved him, he had been there for her for the last five years... They were dating and they never broke up once. She had always been friends with him and even when she first met him she had a huge crush on him. This was killing her and it showed as Callence tried to get free again and agian wanting nothing more then to save his love.

(Ok I do not course though I couldn't think of another insult that would be that strong XP yes I am torturing my own character XD must be emo or something XD )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 02:26 PM

The man laughed darkly, "It's so sweet it make me want to throw up...." He scowled. He couldn't stand lovers. He hated love. It made him sick. He never had love growing up. He didn't understand it. Why why would anyone put themselves in danger to save someone else? If you die they'll live or die but it doesn't matter. You'd be dead. "Kill him...slowly..." He said his voice turning as evil as his soul, "And you keep watching or will make it worse..." He said glaring at the boy, "Love...makes a waste of good men...."

((I got Ratchet's pic up how are you liking Devil's Thrill?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 02:41 PM

(Love it ^^ he does get worse doesn't he XD ... was she tied or just sitting there? I'd kinda like to know before I post again ^^ )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 02:43 PM

((oh yeah....but he get a bit better to get worse lol...she's just sitting there Ratchet is restraining her a bit though...and it's cool))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 03:38 PM

(Yeah I noticed that like he backed away for a bit after the second night then he... Uh... Came to attention XD Best way I could put it XD Oky doky ^^ thx )

Callence screamed as his leg was snapped in half then snapped again at his calf. This was truly torturing them both as Alora's tears fell from her face. Her heart was breaking with each scream and finally after about fifth teen-teen or twenty minutes it was apparent he wasn't going to last much longer. There was a rather large blood poodle under him and his eyes were somewhat dimmed, he had deep cuts all over him and most of his boons were broken. His screams had subsided and any signs of scrumming or fighting was gone... It was as though he was already gone... Though his breathing said otherwise. He looked to Alora painfully to only see her pained features, pale skin, and tortured eyes all unable to unfocuse from how she had been forced to watch. After her pain had reached a certain point she shifted into a soft small red wolf that was whimpering, whining, and shaking from the torture of watching her close friend die slowly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 04:37 PM

((lol yeah....he does that....he isn't sure what he wants to do...and that angers him cuz he never had a problem with any other kids...what page are you on now?))

The man watched amused as he held the girl in place. He loved watching people die and he had put up a good fight. It was almost sad to waste all his life. But then again this man didn't feel saddness only anger. "How do you like the show girly? I'm loving it...expecially this part...with him dying.." He said looking at her with a smirk. His crystal bell voice was back.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 04:41 PM

(Last one ^^ I said I was up allot last night XD

He does realize she was in a wolf form now right? )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 04:49 PM

((NOOO then you'll not have no more to read!! and no not yet it hasn't sunk in yet he's too angry but he will his reaction will be funny....))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 05:14 PM

(Ok ^^ and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Though I like to go back and reread so ^^ )

Alora whined and whimpered only wishing to hide... Somehow get away or die beside Callence. Callence Let out one more ear spitting scream as his rib cage was crushed and slowly his eyes faded with death and his head fell to the side blood running down his mouth. Alora whined more and struggled this time not caring what happened as she tried to claw at the mans arms to get away. She whined and whimpered the whole time as she jerked around trying to get free to run... Or even to get Ratchet mad enough to kill her right there... She truly didn't care at this point.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 05:33 PM

Ratchet glared at her smacking her face which he realized now was no longer a human face. He stared in amazement shifting into a wolf pinning her down, "What are you!" He roared.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 06:24 PM

Alora whined more and more not liking the close contact of him being on top of her. He was much much bigger then she was and to him she would be like a pup. "I'm... I'm a fire elf." She whimpered fear coming back to her. Now she was scared, now she cared about not dying, and now she did not struggle... As much.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-21-2010, 10:27 PM

"A fire elf huh!" He growled pinning her down, "Never seen a fire elf turn into a wolf before..." He said with a hint of dark amusement in his voice as he kept her pinned, "You aren't lying are you...." He growled happily as he increase the pressure on her wanting to see if she would scream in pain or fake being calm.