Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 11-29-2010, 04:19 AM

Logan sighed softly, and rubbed the other's back. " Why? I understand that you don't want to get married, and be told what to do, but why don't you want to at least try to get to know her." He said. He considered his words carefully," You might find you can stand her" He said.

Though he wanted him to hate the girl to not stand her, and even more so never marry her, yet he knew Celsius would have to it was his Obligation, and Logan couldn't afford to start being selfish now.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 04:23 AM

Celsius growled under his breath. "I don't...no! No, it's not..." He stopped talking a moment and sighed, attempting to gather his words.

"I don't...care...for women..." he muttered, an angry blush making its way from the tips of his ears to the bottom of his chin.

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 04:30 AM

Logan sat there waiting for Celsius to gather his words. His eyes widened every so slightly. So Celsius cared for men, that was the problem under all of this. Logan always wanted to smile but didn't, even with a angry blush, he looked rather cute blushing.
" Well have your tried telling them, they probably decided to marry you to this girl, because you have shown open interest in females or males, so they wanted to speed the process up" He suggested.
Logan on the inside was extremely happy to learn that Celsius was not interested in women, it gave him a better chance. Yet still it meant nothing because he still wouldn't be able to be with him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 04:38 AM

"You know as well as I do that if I tell my parents about my...preference...they're going to disown me, kick me out...I won't be able to come back here," Celsius reminded him, solemnly.

He was used to a cushy life. And while he was willing to leave if he really had to...he knew he wouldn't be able to survive without living a cushy sort of life...

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 04:42 AM

Logan had forgotten that Celsius parents would do such a thing. Though he still thought they would be willing to listen, and would eventually understand their son. " Well, that might be true, but they may surprise you." Logan said.

Moments like these were the moments that Logan wished he was just more than a servant, that he could offer Celsius the cushy life he was use to, and take him away from here.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 04:45 AM

"...At this point...I'm a little too frightened to try..." Celsius admitted, hanging his head slightly. "I don't want to be kicked out of here. I won't make it without what I'm used to..."

He would live, most likely...but he would be miserable, and would probably end up getting sick some way or another. Homesick...

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 04:48 AM

" Well I'm not saying flat out tell them, but maybe drop little hints. Then if your really worried about not having the life your use to, you could start saving some stuff and hiding it from your parents so you have something if they ever kicked you out." He said. He mused for a few moments," If that ever happened, I'd go with you, and find a job, and help support you" He admitted to him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 04:51 AM

"The marriage is in a month..." Celsius reminded him dully, pointing to the sheet he'd set on the bed for now. "I don't have a lot of time. Maybe there's a way to convince this girl not to want the marriage...?"

He cleared his throat. "I...don't think I should be the one to do that..." Girls were often all over Celsius...if his looks didn't draw them in, for some reason his cold, standoffish nature did...

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 04:54 AM

Logan had forgotten a month wasn't a long amount of time. " Do you want me to convince this girl not to?" He asked. He wasn't sure he could do so, but he would do his best in order to help Celsius.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 04:56 AM

"If you want to, you can...I don't know what I'm going to do." It wasn't like Celsius to let his confident wall drop like this. If it were anyone other than Logan in his presence, he wouldn't be acting like this.

He sighed softly, running a hand across his forehead and through his hair.

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 04:59 AM

Logan, looked Celsius in the eyes. " I will do all in my power to help you." He told him. He couldn't stand to watch him be unhappy for the rest of his life. He wasn't sure how he'd convince the girl yet, but he would do something.

[[ I think the girl, could/should be Logan's twin.]]

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 05:03 AM

((Ooh, I like that twist. Let's do it!))

Celsius nodded, and then lay back down in his bed. "I think I'm going back to bed..." He paused, unsure if he should say something. "...Do you want to stay here? With me...?"

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 05:12 AM

[[ Awesomeness. Alright, well I'm going to bed, midnight here. Night.]]

" Alright, you go ahead and rest" He told him with a smile. Well if Celsius went to sleep he would have nothing to do but guard him. " Yeah, I'll stay, someone got to guard you." He said. He planned to go get one of the chairs and sit down in it, near the bed.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 05:18 AM

((Night!))

Celsius curled up more in his bed, resting his head on his comfy pillow. He didn't seem to want to fall asleep just yet, so he stayed awake and stared at the ceiling.

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 01:11 PM

Logan went and got a chair and sat it nearby. He sat down. He kept a watchful eye on Celsius, while mulling over his thoughts. Logan was worrying how this next month was going to turn out. He didn't want some strange girl coming in and stealing Celsius away, yet he couldn't tell anyone that.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 04:07 AM

Celsius remained perfectly still in his bed for quite a long while. He had no desire to move...he knew that the moment he got up and decided he wanted to take a walk or grab a bite to eat from the kitchen that he would run into one of his parents, and the fighting would begin again.

He hated this. He didn't want to marry some strange girl...not at all...

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 04:17 AM

Logan watched him, and sighed he knew the other wanted to avoid the rest of the people. " Would you like me to go get you something to eat and drink?" He asked. He was allowed to leave him alone for a few moments, in order to do things like that.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 04:34 AM

"If you want to, go on ahead...food for both of us would be nice. I'm craving just sitting down and having a good meal with a good friend..."

He didn't say anything about his feeling more than friendship for Logan. Not yet. Not when he was so upset, and not when things were so complicated.

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 04:40 AM

" Alright, I'll be right back with something to eat for the both of us" He said. He smiled, stood up and left. He made his way to the kitchen, and after some insults and glares from fellow servants, he got some food for the both of them, and headed back to Celsius room. He hoped he didn't run into his parents.

He hoped his little efforts, would help make the person he cared for the most, feel better. If only he wasn't just a servant, then he could trying help Celsius.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 04:45 AM

Celsius immediately scrambled to get out of bed when Logan returned with their food and drinks. "We can use the coffee table...sit on the couches..." He made his way over there to clear the books off of it, so there was room for their food.

He was strangely flustered. Probably because while Logan had been gone, he had been running through his thoughts and trying to decide on when he should tell Logan how he felt...

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 04:53 AM

" Alright, that works fine" He said. Logan set the food down on the coffee table. He glanced back at Celsius. " Hey are you alright?, you look very flustered." He said. When he had left Celsius was acting alright, well he was still felling down, but still he wasn't like this at all.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 04:55 AM

...Well, shit.

He'd hoped Logan wouldn't notice his shift in behavior. He opened his mouth, paused, and then closed it again. "...We'll talk about it after we eat," Celsius murmured, sinking down into one of the couches and starting on his food. "Thanks for the food."

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 04:57 AM

" It's no problem, you know I don't mind getting you food." He said. He knew the other said they would talk after but he was still worried. " Are you sure, your alright, your not getting sick are you? Should I get the healer?" He asked. While Logan may have noticed the change in how he was acting, he just figured it was because Celsius wasn't feeling well.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 05:03 AM

"I'm fine," Celsius assured him after swallowing a mouthful of food. "I'm fine. I'm not ill. I just need to talk about something with you..."

He fell silent here and shoved some more food into his mouth.

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 05:10 AM

" Alright, so you want to talk about it after our meal then" He said. He slowly ate his part of the meal. He wondered what he wanted to talk to him about. He suddenly felt nervous. He was worried that Celsius didn't want him around anymore.