Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-06-2011, 05:11 AM

Joseph smiled to himself as he got dressed. He wore a tight black shirt that fit tightly to his perfectly chisled chest, but the sleeves hung baggily and had cuts down them that stopped at the wrist, showing off his well kept arms. Pulling on black jeans that looked almost identical to dress pants he walked out, letting his hair fall freely. He then arrived at the house and fixed his pendent around his neck before knocking. Seeing Aphrodite he stepped inside and looked around. Same old same old. It didn't seem like anything too majorly bad was happening... Yet... He then looked around for Elly, and when he spotted her he was shocked. She looked amazing in such a dress, and he had to force his face into a casual smile as not to stare.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 01-06-2011, 06:38 AM

Elly was completely unaware of Josephs apperance as she looked around.Thats when Aphrodite told everyone to take a seat, and then thats when Elly glanced over and saw her lace arms with Joseph as if they were together.Why did it make her so mad to see this?Elly sat down in place, right between wasp and terrible.Everyone babbled about nothing at all, but once everyone was siting down in the circle.Thats when it all begun.Just like Nerferet had, Aphrodite did the same thing.The only difference was, she danced like a hoe.Now, they passed around a goblet.Filled with whine and mixed with blood.Wasp and terrible talked about how Ellioet had been the 'referigator'.Feeling abit nervous as they passed it around, when Elly put the goblet to her lips she wanted more and more.When Aphrodite yanked it away from her, and abit of blood spilled down her finger, she licked it right off.Soon the ceremony ended with Aphrodites hoe-ish self.'Your such a freak Elly.'Wasp remarked in a non-joking tone.'I never seen someone so determind to drink ever last bit of blood.'Terrible remarked aswell.Elly praticully flinched at that statement.Biting her lip, she got up and just ran out.How was it that someone as disgusting as Ellioet, had such amazing tasting blood?Elly ran and ran until she stop at a wall.Thats when she heard a me-o-f.Looking around, she caught sight of a cat on the top of the wall.Stuck proably.'Here kitty, kitty.'Elly remarked, but the cat just kept on walking back and forth.Sighing, she used the tree next the wall to climb up.But when she was at the top, and the cat had slipt into her arms.She heard something..'Elly, elly!'She could hear Heath calling.'Shes not here, lets just turn back Heath.'Elly could hear, whats her name?Savannah, say?'What are you two doing here!'Elly hissed, and thats when Heath flashed the light up into her eyes.Flinching, she whispered.'Turn that off!'Heath turned it off, and without another thought, he started climbing the wall, but once he reached the top he had to help Savannah, little miss hoe up.She was wearing what they use to call the tit shirt.The entire time as Heath lifted her up, Elly could feel the anger rise inside of her.Oh, how I wish they would just freez right off of her. Elly thought to herself, as she stared at Savannahs chest.Thats when Heath completely diverted his attention to Elly.Ignoring Savannah.'Elly, I love you, please come back.'Heath whispered, puting his hand on Ellys leg.Shoving his hand away, Elly glared at him.'Heath, we're done.Its over.'Elly snaped, slowly scooting away.After a few moments of silence passed, Savannah remarked.'Heath, lets leave.'Savannah said with a drunk voice as she chuged down a beer.She was praticully all over Heath but being Heath, he hardly noticed.Thats when the wind picked up and suddenly, it was really cold outside.Savannah shivered.'Ill meet you back at the car..'She whispered, FINALLY zipping that jacket of hers up as she climbed down and waited at the bottom for Heath.Thats when he leaned in again, but abit too close.Elly could hear his pulse in his bare neck.The yurning for blood begun to take over.Heath leaned in, kissing Elly.At that moment, Heath quickly pulled away.'Damn Elly, you scratch.'He whispered.Staring down at his bleeding wrist, Heath stared back at Elly and lifted his hand to her lips.Without another word, Elly pressed her lips against his hand and sucked some of the blood until she heard Savannah scream.'You freak!Stop it!'Pulling her lips away and staring at Heaths now pale face, he seemed so mezmerized.'Elly, ill do anything to be with you just please.'He whispered.But Elly couldn't take this.No.'Heath, go and dont come back.We're over and done, remeber that.'Elly said in an angery tone.She watched them leave, as she sat up on the wall.Heaths blood still in her mouth, the taste so wonderful...was she really a freak?
[I skipped abit..I hope its okay with you.Sorry.x-x]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-06-2011, 06:54 AM

Joseph ignored the fact that Aphrodite was hanging on him, though he did like his beautiful view of elly. As he took a sip of the goblet's contents he closed his eyes. Blood tasted still amazingly sweet to him. Even after being told the thirst would die sway. The party passed by in a blurr, Joseph never taking his gaze from Elly. Something about her called to him. He then followed her, keeping to the shadows as he watched her save the cat, smirking to himself. He then nearly growled as she kissed and drank from that duchbag. As Heath and Ellioet left he slowly walked over to Elly and kneeled infront of her. "Elly.." he said softly and brushed his hair from his neck. "You need to be quenched by a marked..." he whispered softly and looked up at her. "Dont fear this thirst... When blessed with power people like us begin to love the taste of life... Of blood..." he whispered softly and reached up to his throat and made a small cut that bled slowly. "Im here to help you..." he whispered ndot letting go of her wrist.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-06-2011, 07:13 AM

[You do realise, shes still up on the wall, right?]
Elly stared at Josephs eyes that bore down into her own.His hand wrapped around her wrist, she couldn't help but do nothing but stare.Looks can kill, and his made her just drop dead.'I cant do that.'Elly whispered, wishing he'd come abit closer but knew that was the wrong thing to want.They weren't together, and Aphrodite was..well.Elly didn't quite know.Relaxing slowly, his grip on her wrist felt so inviting.There it was again, the sweet scent of blood.Her head pounding as the scent filled her dead lungs.It smelled..so sweet.Elly bit back on her lip.Even for a fledgling, her blood lust always seemed to take the best of her.She made no movements, just staring at Josephs eyes.How did he end up here, and why?Why did he want her?'How did you find me?'Elly remarked, although still slightly mezmerized by the scent of his blood.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-06-2011, 07:20 AM

Joseph smirked and then chuckled. "I told you... I've been watching you.." he whispered. He then took her into his arms and covered her eyes with his hand. He then let the shadows engulf them and stood on the safe ground once more. He then gently set her down once more, releasing his hand on her eyes, but not on her wrist. "I know it calls to you... The scent..." he whispered and cupped her cheek. "Youre not like anyone I have ever seen... I feel the need to be around you and protect you..." he whispered wnd then slowly and gently began guiding her towards him, as he looked into he eyes.
((hehe I knew, no worries.))

Darkest Hour

Old 01-06-2011, 07:31 AM

Ellys feet seemed to have a mind of they're own as she walked closer to Joseph.Her eyes questioning as she stared into Josephs.Protect me from what?Was the only thought that seemed to linger.Standing there, she felt so distent but so intouch with Joseph.His very touch drove her senses wild.'Im pretty sure I can protect myself.'Elly remarked with a slight sense of humor tripping in her voice.Slowly, she could feel her thoughts slip away as she fell for Joseph head over heels at that very moment.Just a few hours ago, he had kissed her forhead causing her to want to run and scream.Why couldn't moments be more like this?Taking in a deep breath, was a mistake.The bloody scent was still in the air and it only made her come closer until no space was left between the two.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-06-2011, 03:21 PM

Smiling gently at Elly's words he chuckled. He knew she woukd say something like that. As she cwmdcloser, he was intaced by those eyes, those beautiful eyes. He could hear her breath, his own keeping steady from many years of practice. He then heard her take a deep breath, knowin she had caught his scent again. The feeling of her lips against his shocked him deeply, but he enjoyed everysecond. The feeling of need and protectiveness washed over him. Funny thing too... He had listened to the song gernade not too long ago... And it descirbed the feelings he had for her, and he hoped she returned them. Slowly pulling away from her lips he kissed her forehead softly his eyes soft. "Drink Elly... Love..." he whispered tilting his head, offering his bleeding neck.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-07-2011, 05:56 AM

Ellys eyes widened as she felt Josephs lips pressed into hers.Ellys stomach fluttered with so many emotions that she couldn't quite understand.Pressing her forhead against Josephs, she stared into his eyes, lips parted.Elly just couldn't do it.'I cant do it..'Elly whispered, biting her own lip.Elly could sense the blood, trickling down his neck.She wanted it, wanted it more then anything but knew she couldn't do it.Thoughts of everyone flashed through her head.How could she do this?How?Her stomach was flip floping as she wanted Josephs words instead of his own blood.Man, she felt like a hoe.Was she no better then Aphrodite?No, no.That wasn't true.Elly should turn away, walk away but she didn't.Thats when she was aware of they're bodies pushed together.'Joseph, I cant do this.Im not like Aphrodite, I cant just take your blood.'Elly whispered.Faltering, she tried not to look him in the eyes, and simpley held her breath.Not daring to look at him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-07-2011, 06:13 AM

Joseph's eyes softened as he rested his forehead against Elly's. He stroked her cheek gently as she said this, knowing that she wasn't wanting to be bad. He could tell by the look in those beautiful eyes, she didn't want to be like Aphrodite. "Dont ever compare yourself to her... " he whispered firmly and looked into her eyes. Care swimming in his own. "You are nothin like her... And every bit better then she is..." he whispered and then gently ran his finger over his cut and it healed, though his blood was still on his finger. "And I'm offering it to you... Because I want you to be mine... And I want to be only yours..." he whispered and gently held up his finger, his eyes asking her silently if she wanted to lick it off or not, just for a small taste perhaps.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-08-2011, 05:07 AM

Elly ignored the blood on his finger, not wanting it.Well, if she inhaled she proably would want it but she refused to fall to that.Elly was use to being treated like a dog, like complete crap yet Joseph didn't treat her like that.Was he the first?Retalliating and figuring this out, it seemed to be so.'I dont want your blood.I just want you.'Elly whispered, holding her breath still.Being this close to him, it was nerve racking.Her heart was pounding in her ears.Everything said to pull away, but her body didn't seem to comprehend that.What was this new feeling, and why was he treating her the way most people treated her?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-08-2011, 05:20 AM

Joseph smiled softly and nodded, wiping his finger off on a cloth from his pocket and then it dissappeared into the shadows. He then leaned closer to her again and smiled. "You look absolutely amazing in that dress... I have been wanting to tell you that all night..." he whispered softly and then kissed her on her sweet soft lips once again. He was unable to resist, but pulled away slowly knowing he would have to control himself snd not kiss her to death. "Tomorrow, I want to show you to my pet... Not very many have laid eyes on him, and I'm sure he'll just love you." he said with a chuckle. "And... I wish for you to wear this..." he whispered and removed the amulet necklace from around his neck. The beautiful blood red ruby surrounded by a sliver dragon looked as if something was held inside. "I wish for you to wear this... It's a symbol of my love for you... So no one will mistake that you're mine..." he whispered looking into her eyes wondering if she would accept it. If she did, it ment she accepted him.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-08-2011, 05:34 AM

Elly blinked a few times.Although feeling his lips pressed into hers, she almost reacted instantly and let her fingers entangle into his long hair.But that never happend as he pulled away.Staring at those eyes, the sweet sensation of they're kiss still on her lips as she listened to his words, hopelessly blissful and light headed.'Hmm..sounds interesting.'Her soft tone replied.It was abit softer then usual.Although looking at the amulet he was pulling off around his neck, she stared blankely almost astonished.Shes always had a thing for dragons.They symbolized so much, good and bad.'I accept.'The words left her lips so soundless it sounded elegant and devine.Elly was unaware of how much of a dork she proably looked like at the moment.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-08-2011, 05:57 AM

Joseph's eyes and face lit up as she accepted it. Gently reaching around her pale neck he attacked the amulet around her neck and then kissed her cheek. "You Elly, are the first one to ever make me happy." he whispered softly and smiled taking her hand and kissing it lightly. If he didn't he would have attacked those beautiful lips again, but she was nearly speachless the way it was. "Its getting a bit late..." he whispered softly and smiled. "If you wish I can walk you to your room." he offered kindly and stroked her cheek slowly, the act feeling so natural as he looked at her beautiful face. He then smiled and looked downat the amulet, it seemed perfectly at home around her neck, and it made him more happy then ever to see that.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-08-2011, 06:40 AM

A unbelievable amount of heat seemed to surge through out her body.Like a flame of desire had ignited.Slowly, she reached her hand up to rest on top of Josephs as she seemed to relax against his hand.'That doesn't sound like much fun.'Elly whispered, pressing her lips against Josephs for a long moment before pulling away and then litterly just faking a yawn.'Might aswell get going I guess.'Elly remarked, lightly shruging her shoulders as she litterly spun on her heel and begun walking back towards the dark path.She never quiet took notice to all the dark trees that seemed to cover the path.But up ahead, there was a way out.And this day, had been completely and utterly, wonderful.Elly made sure to walk abit slow just so Joseph could catch up with her.Thats only if he didn't try to drag her back there and just spend more time alone together just to talk.It sounded kind of fun to do to be honest.Expectly with him.

Last edited by Darkest Hour; 01-08-2011 at 06:42 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-08-2011, 07:02 AM

Joseph chuckled lightly hearing her remark and smiled widely at her. She was so darned cute when she was sarcastic. He then felt her lips on his and kissed her back, long and passionately. He loved the feeling of her lips and the way she seemed to pull him to earth whenever they touched. This had to be the most real thing he had felt, besides doing rituals in the temple... As she pulled away he nearly chuckled once more as she yawned, seeing right threw it. He easily caught up with her, and then casually took her hand in his and smiled. He wasn't going to give up on her that easily. "I know you wish to spend more time together... But I do not want you getting in trouble for getting to know me... Not yet anyway." he jokedightly and smirked. "Though I promise I will be around you alot more then I have been... I wish to stay as close as you'll let me." he said truthfully. He felt that he didn't have to hide anything from her.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-08-2011, 07:53 AM

Okay, so Elly would admite she was abit tired but what could you possibley expect from her?All of this running around was geting under her skin.Elly lightly squeezed Josephs hand and kept on walking beside him.'You'd be surprised.'Elly joked as she walked steadly beside Joseph.Her heels clicking against the sidewalk as they walked.Elly felt abit restless.A dream among the sharks, beautiful yet terrifying.That was Joeph.He was beautiful, but she knew that something close to the surface could break at any moment and just snap.Snap and go off so easily.Yet, she had not come to witness this quiet yet.And thats the way she liked it for now.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-08-2011, 08:14 AM

Joseph smiled and then chuckled. "Hmm actually I don't think I would..." he said lightly and then his ears picked up the sound of footsteps other then Elly's. "Be silent and trust me..." he whispered snd then with a graceful movement he scooped her into his well kept arms and embrased her closely as he jumped into a tree. Sqquatting there, his eyes seeming to glow as they locked on the two teachers who both looked pretty much stoned and needing to hurry back to a room. Joseph kept silent, his body tense like a hunting cat ready to spring. He then slowly relaxed as they were out of ear shot. "Sorry... I just don't want to chance getting caught with you at this hour... Teachers would get the wrong idea." he said smoothly and jumped down from the tree gracefully and landed lightly. "Do you wish to walk again? Or I could carry you?" he offered. It seemed that she looked comfortable in his arms, but it was her choice.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-09-2011, 05:52 AM

Elly could feel her face heat up as she was held against Joseph.Her blush deepening as she slowly melted against him and relaxed, just to find it was already time to move on and keep walking.'I-Uh.No its alright.I can walk.'Elly said lightly.Oh-how smooth.Thats all she could think about.Elly was completely comfertable against Josephs chest.He felt so warm to the touch.It was as though she could fall asleep like this, but Elly didn't show it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-09-2011, 06:28 AM

Smiling Joseph quirked an eyebrow and then shook his head. "Naw, I'll carry you...." he said smoothly and began walking once again slowly. He kept his pace smooth, not jostling her as he did. "You don't have to worry about covering up your thoughts from me... I want to know what you truely think." he said softly and leaned down and kissed her head. He liked the feeling of her in his arms and looking down at her he seemed to think she l ooked at home there. 'what are you thinking?' he whispered after many moments of silence.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-09-2011, 06:51 AM

Elly blinked a few times.Trying to wear off the red blush that seemed to start coming on as she remained comfertable in Josephs arms.Her head resting neatly against his chest as they walked.'Dont worry..its nothing important.'Elly whispered as she closed her eyes enjoying the sweet embrace and security of his arms.Elly took in a deep breath, his scent filling her lungs.She hadn't felt like this for so long.Why did he make her feel so secure like this?Her cold side seemed to wear off when she was with him, her thoughts a blur as she nuzzeled abit closer.Well, if they got any closer she'd proably end up under his clothes.Talk about a laugh out loud moment.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-09-2011, 06:56 AM

Joseph looked down at her and then nodded. "though I really do want to know.." he whispered and then entered the building slowly. taking his time and not making a sound as he walked threw the way too familar halls. "I wish you would speak your mind to me..." he whispered and then looked at her again feeling her nuzzle closer. He wrapped his arms around her a little tighter too, just to keep her cacooned in his warmth. he then leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "So which one is yours?" he asked softly and then looked around.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-09-2011, 07:10 AM

Elly took in a deep breath.She had trust issues, but going off of her gut feeling she was too tired, and too weightless to really think of anything.'At the end of the hall.'Elly whispered in a soft tone, her body relaxed.'They'res nothing on my mind but, your scent.'Elly hoped that whatever this scent was, that it wasn't blood.If it was, then this would be abit..awkword on her part.Ellys tender eyes soon opened and stared up at Joseph, her arms sweetly nesteled around his neck.She soon took on a new style of laying against him, instead she burryed her face into Josephs neck.Her breath caressing his sweet skin.But Ellys eyes remained open the entire time as she found herself relaxed against Joseph.His voice sweet, and tender.It almost chilled her to the bone.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-09-2011, 07:22 AM

Joseph smiled and then nodded walking down the hall. he then felt her arms around his neck, making him grin. He felt her breath on his neck and wanted deeply to close his eyes. He enjoyed the feeling of her being so close. He then opened the door to her room with his powers and walked inside. He then slowly sat down and closed his eyes. Loving the feeling of her breath upon his neck made him want to kiss her hard and long. He then ran a hand slowly threw her hair, her scent filling his nose. "i must say.. your sccent is amazing as well.." he whispered softly and then kissed her as he gently pulled her chin up and kissed her ever so softly, resistance seeming futile.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-09-2011, 07:38 AM

For a very moment, Elly thought she could feel the breath taken right from her lungs as she pressed her lips into Josephs.'Night..'Elly whispered after many moments, trying not to wake up Stevie Rae who slept soundly.Talk about a heavy sleeper.Feeling Josephs lips against hers seemed to make her body freez in the motion.Her lips wanted more, but she knew this wasn't the time or place for anything like that.Elly had never felt like that, like this.
[my brains going HEYYY WIREE]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-09-2011, 07:48 AM

Joseph loved the feeling of their lips connected like this, but he knew he had to leave soon. When she pulled away he stroked her cheek softly. He then gently stood, and pulled back the covers on her bed. Setting her down, he ran a hand down her caff to her ankle where he gently removed her high heel and did the same to the other foot. The shadows then dressed her in her pjs that were ontop of her suitcase and he gently put the dress on the chair by the desk. "Now rest my dear... And sleep with sweet dreams..." he whispered, tucking the sheets around her and then kissed the top of her head. He then stood and waked away, intorhe darkness and out of the room. He then arrived at his own room, the master student suite. He was the only one to ever occupy this room. He then took his clothes off and showered before pulling on boxers and sleep pants. He then slid under his silk covers and rested his head on his pillow, saying a prayer to Hades, and then slowly drifted off as he thought about Elly.