Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-11-2011, 05:28 AM

"Seymour? Heh...Seymour won't say anything. He's just as fond of humans as I am. No, it's my associates and my neighbors you'll need to worry about," Hirsch replied, looking amused. "Seymour will just be excited to have a new playmate around the house. He gets lonely, since I don't often bother with him. I don't like overly-hyper people..."

Hirsch sighed and then wiggled uncomfortably. "No chance you could get me something comfy to lay on while you devise a plan to break me out, hmm?" he asked, frowning. "A nap sounds nice right about now. I'd say we have at least nine to ten hours before a higher-level religious figure arrives..."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 01-13-2011, 04:34 AM

Cam gulped at the word 'playmate', alarm showing on his face. "What do you mean by 'playmate'?" I wonder if Hirsch's brother is just as beautiful as he is... He found himself wondering what was it about this man that would make him want to shrug off the place he had called home for about 7 years without a second thought. He knew what would happen if they caught him, but found he didn't really care about that. He wanted to help Hirsch, no matter the consequences.

Something soft... He thought about it for a moment, remembering his decent down the stairs. Right before he had reached the bottom he had noticed a small room off to the side. The door had been slightly ajar and he remembered seeing some linens stacked up on a shelf. It didn't look as if anyone used that room often so he was pretty sure he could take them without anyone questioning where they went.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 04:42 AM

"Eh? ...Oh! Haha...no, not that kind of playmate, hun," Hirsch assured him, laughter in his voice. "Seymour's an innocent little thing. I'm the deviant of the family...he'll just be happy to have someone back home that will actually pay attention to him. He gets lonely with just me in the house..."

...Not to say that he didn't get plenty of attention whenever he went outside. Seymour was very pretty, just like Hirsch was. But he wasn't very masculine...he was very feminine and attracted the wrong kind of attention...

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 04:58 AM

He nodded, an obvious look of relief crossing his face. "Oh ok. I think I saw a place where I can get you something to lay on." He stood back up, stretching as he did. He had begun to feel cramped, staying the same position for so long. His shirt rose up just a hair as he stretched, showing a glimpse of tight muscles for an instant before he finished stretching and his shirt went back to it's original position. He shoved the hair out of his face in a habitual way and went towards the door.

He listened for a few moments and warily looked out. Not seeing or hearing anyone he quietly crept out of the cell and made his way silently to the room he had noticed. He froze for a moment as he heard people moving past the doorway and then relaxed when no one came down the stairs. He slipped into the unused room, noticing the dust covering everything. It didn't look as if anyone had come in here for ages.

He quickly inventoried the things in the room, grabbing all the linens he could when he spotted what looked like a old worn comforter. He grabbed that as well and made his way back to Hirsch's cell, moving so quietly that his footsteps couldn't be heard. He slipped back into the cell and started towards Hirsch, still moving quietly. "This is all I could find, maybe it will be a little more comfortable.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 05:03 AM

"That's nice..."

Hirsch's voice sounded distracted. Very much so. He had caught a glimpse of the exposed muscles of Cam's stomach and was now watching him, hoping he would get to see them again. Really, he couldn't help acting like such a man-whore. It was his breed. Nearly all Incubi and Succubi acted as such. They needed sex to survive, after all.

He pouted a bit when Cam left and occupied himself with studying the room around him while he was gone. It was an old room, probably used as a torture chamber based on all the curious faded stains on the floor and walls around him. He could almost hear the sounds of people screaming and crying as they were brutalized in a variety of ways and murdered...

He shook those thoughts off and perked up when the human returned. He took the offered items once Cam drew close enough, setting everything out in the limited bit of space he had and settling down. He made a nest-like bed and covered up with the comforter, contently.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 05:33 AM

Cam watched, amused as Hirsch curled up in his 'nest'. "Well if I'm going to be able to help you, I suppose I should go look up some stuff on holy water." However reluctant he was to leave, he knew he wasn't going to be able to help him very much by staying down here. He needed to get to work. "I'll be back soon, hopefully with an answer."

He turned and started towards the door, making sure the coast was clear first. He silently snuck back up the stairs and waited till he had an oppurtunity to go out on the main floor without anyone noticing him. He didn't know how much time he had spent down in the dungeons with Hirsch, but it looked like it was late afternoon. Finally he saw his chance and quickly moved out onto the floor and fell into the shadows. His heart pounding he made his way toward the library.

He nodded to several people as he passed them. They just nodded back and didn't give him a second look. Finally reaching the library he went in like he belonged there and started to look. Just as he was about to give up hope he spotted a small book on the bottom of a shelf. It was bound in faded red leather and looked very old. Holy Water: Uses and Rituals. He grinned as he leafed through it. 'holy water...demons...containment... Finally he found what he was looking for. 'Rituals for negating holy water Yes! This should help out immensely He went over to the far corner of the library and sat down. As he read through the ritual it seemed pretty easy. All he needed was the feather of a black crow, a tear drop and a single hair.

Quickly memorizing the instructions he put the book back where it wouldn't be noticed for a long time and went out of the library. All he needed to get was a crow feather and he had one of those up in his room. He had picked it up some time ago and had decided to hold on to it, for no apparent reason other than a whim. Now he wondered if it wasn't just coincidental. He made his way quickly up to his room and got the feather out of a book he had been keeping it in. He looked around at his room, realizing it could be the last time he set his eyes on it. He grew sad for a moment but quickly shoved it off. He grabbed a small bag and threw what things he was going to need, like clothes and a few other things he couldn't bear to part with. He hid the bag under his shirt with ease and made his way back down to the stairs where Hirsch was waiting.

He slipped quietly down the stairs again without anyone noticing and made his way back to Hirsch's cell.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 05:43 AM

"Oh..." A lonely look passed over Hirsch's face as he looked up at Cam from his little nest of blankets and the comforter. He really didn't want the other boy to leave--he was feeling so lonely. But he understood his reason for wanting to leave. He didn't know how to negate holy water. Surely there was a book or something that could tell him what to do?

"All right, then," he said, finally. He was going to have to suck it up and await the other's return. "Come back soon. I'll get lonely," he teased, playfully, as Cam left the area.

Hirsch curled up into a tight ball where he was laying, intending to get a bit of shuteye while the human searched for options on how to get rid of this dratted holy water. There were two circles...a little bit of overkill on the humans' part, but a wise decision to do so--he could get past one circle. But not two...he didn't have the energy to brave two of them. It wasn't an intelligent idea to even think of trying to get past two of them.

Hirsch spent a few moments laying there in silence before the warmth and the coziness the soft linens brought to him lulled him into a semi-light sleep. He dreamed about a variety of odd things...everything from his brother to a world in shades of blue. He did not even stir until he heard approaching footsteps.

He lifted his head, blearily. His hair was all mussed up and he looked like he was half-asleep. "Hi..." he greeted, sounding a tad dizzy. "Did you find anything useful...?"

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 05:59 AM

Cam stood there for a moment just watching Hirsch sleep. He looked so peaceful as he slept. Cam didn't want to wake him and sat down beside him. A few moments later, Hirsch stirred. His hair was all mussed and he still looked half asleep. It made him even more attractive to Cam for some reason. Maybe it was that it wasn't seductive and that it was just natural.

He grinned softly and shook Hirsch's shoulder gently. "Wake up sleepy head. I think I found an answer. It's actually very simple and shouldn't take long to do." He sat there for a few moments longer, a warm heat rising from his belly as he simply looked at Hirsch. He was just so beautiful and Cam felt a desire to explore every inch of the Incubi's body with his hands. Of course anything like that would have to wait. He wondered what Hirsch would do if he made the first move. He was sure that had happened before but probably not without the Incubi's full charm. He had a feeling he hadn't put all his charm into effect with him yet.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 06:02 AM

"Oh. Really? We should get started as soon as possible, then...more time to escape."

Hirsch was still not fully awake yet, so he didn't catch the fact that Cam was staring at him until a few long moments passed. He noted a hint of longing and lust behind his eyes. Sheesh, he hadn't even turned his full charm on the boy yet and he was sitting here and seeming to be pining after him. He knew he was good, but was he really that good?

He sat up a little more, crossing his legs. "All right, then. Tell me what we have to do."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 06:26 AM

He watched him as he sat up from his 'nest' noticing how fluid his movement were. Almost like a cat. He reached into his pockets and brought out the ingredients the ritual had specified. "Ok we're supposed to arrange these onto the circle and then it said you have to say "Evil being erased, power dissipated," your supposed to repeat it seven times and then that should be it.

He knew Hirsch wouldn't be able to preform any of it since holy water obviously bothered him. He placed the crow feather, the human hair he had taken from his own head and a tear he had collected and put into a bottle after pinching himself and making his eyes water, in a half circle and began to say the words. After the seventh time he clapped his hands and a small burst of light sparked around the circle of holy water. A bit of steam rose for a moment and was then gone.

"Ok let's see if it worked." He stepped out of the circle and waited to see if it worked when Hirsch stepped over it. He hadn't found anything else while he was searching so he hoped this was going to work.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 06:32 AM

Hirsch seemed to find the ritual Cam was doing rather funny, for he watched with a smile and a glimmer of amusement in his eyes. Religious rituals always seemed to involve such strange and silly things. He often wondered why people took them seriously. This one seemed to be legitimate, at least. The inner circle of holy water no longer seemed to make him feel on-edge.

He stepped over it with ease and clapped his hands, looking excited. He paused and grabbed the comforter from the ground, tying it around him like a cape. He was wearing somewhat revealing clothing and the weather was cool outside. Best to be as warm as possible. He would take this along with them.

Hirsch regarded the outer circle of holy water with wary eyes. "...I can get past this circle, so you don't have to do anything to nullify it. However, I'm going to be all kinds of weak...the most I can do is get us out of the building, and then I won't be able to do much else for a while. All right?"

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 06:38 AM

Cam smiled excitedly. "It worked!" He watched as Hirsch clapped his hands with amusement and then his eyes were drawn down to Hirsch's body. If anything else, it only served to fuel his attraction to the man. He blushed and looked away as Hirsch drew the comforter around his body, concealing the taunt muscles that showed just a moment before.

He started a bit as Hirsch talked. "Are you sure you want to do that? I forgot about the second circle so I didn't bring any other ingredients with me. I can easily go get some more." He was uneasy about going back upstairs again. He had gotten lucky earlier but had a feeling his luck was going to run out if he tried again. He looked anxiously at Hirsch.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 06:42 AM

"Oh, no. I have a feeling someone is going to see you if you try to gather more ingredients," Hirsch said simply, echoing Cam's thoughts. "I'll just have to grin and bear it. Grab what you need...everything you need. And..."

He held his hand out. "Hold my hand. The moment I step across this circle, we're going to leave. We'll need somewhere to lay low for a day or so while I recover. I won't be able to take us back to my home in the condition I'll be in. I won't pass out, but I won't be very helpful in finding a place to stay while I'm incapacitated...do you know where to go? Tell me when you're ready."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 06:46 AM

He thought about it for a minute. Where could they go? Suddenly it came to him. "I have just the place. It's an abandoned mill. No one ever goes there. There's a rumor that it's haunted but it's just the way the wind blows through the roof. I've hid there before when I needed to stay out of sight."

He placed his hand in Hirsch's, noticing how warm it was again. He already had everything he needed on him so he was ready to go. He looked into Hirsch's eyes and nodded. "Ok let's go. I'm ready." He wasn't sure what to expect and he braced himself for anything.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 06:54 AM

Hirsch held onto Cam's hand very tightly. He knew a bit of what he would feel. He'd escaped a circle of holy water just once before, and had it sprinkled on him more than once. He knew what its effects were. He braced himself for the worst and forced himself to step over the circle.

Immediately, a bright light enveloped him. It was like he was on fire. Pain coursed through his veins, and his entire body throbbed. He bit back an agonized scream as he brought his other leg over the circle of holy water and collapsed on the floor in front of it, still clutching Cam's hand. He was shaking terribly. His pupils were dilated and he was breathing heavily. His skin felt very hot, and it seemed like parts of his arms and one half of his neck were burned.

Despite this, a dark red light surrounded the pair. Hirsch used his powers to teleport them outside of the church, near the back of it...where there weren't any people.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 07:03 AM

Cam's mouth dropped open in shock. Hirsch looked awful and was shaking. He wanted nothing more than to hold him at that moment but knew he should wait until they were safe. He felt, rather than saw the dark red light surrounding both of them and then as he blinked found himself at the back of the church. Thankfully there weren't any people around and he knew a way out of the gates from here. He had used them many times before when he needed some time away from the church.

He held onto Hirsch, supporting his weight. It was a good thing he worked out himself or he wouldn't have been able to help the Incubi at all. He took a deep breath and started to take them out of the church yard. He glanced around, fearful they would be seen but it seemed for the moment that luck was with them and they made it into a small opening. He leaned Hirsch up against the wall for a moment and bent over putting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. It was almost dark and the shadows were growing longer by the minute. It wasn't quite dark enough to venture out yet but no one else but Cam knew about this secret entrance. He looked up at Hirsch, his hair in his eyes. "We have to wait until full dark to move, but don't worry, we can't be seen in here." He slid Hirsch slowly down the wall until he was sitting and then slumped down next to him, sides heaving with the adrenalin still rushing through his veins.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 07:08 AM

Everything was a blur to Hirsch. He only regained himself when he realized that Cam was sitting next to him, breathing heavily and looking exhausted. He didn't know where they were or what they were doing. He leaned over slightly and rested his head on Cam's shoulder. His breaths were staggered and shaky--he was in a world of hurt.

All he wanted to do was rest and take a cold bath. But he couldn't...not until he regained his strength. He coughed slightly--it seemed his throat was hurting him. Everything was hurting him, really. Small amounts of holy water barely affected him...but when it was a large amount like that and was in such a shape, it was terrifying...

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 07:13 AM

He had felt himself going to sleep when he felt Hirsch's head on his shoulder. He had noticed that the man was in pain but hadn't realized the extent of his injuries. He wanted to help him but didn't know what to do. He had never felt so helpless before in his life.

Hearing Hirsch cough, he rummaged around in the bag he had concealed inside his shirt and brought out a small flask. "Here drink this, it might help your throat. It's got water in it." He unstopped the flask and held it up to Hirsch's lips, holding his head up so that he could drink. He looked as exhausted as Cam felt and he knew he must be in massive pain. Until they got to where they could lie low for a few days the water was the only thing he could do for him right now.

The sun was sinking into the horizon as they sat there. Soon it would be dark and they would be able to move.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 07:15 AM

Hirsch gratefully accepted the offered drink. He panted softly once he finished, his eyes hazy. He was waiting for the sky to darken. He wanted to get moving, so they could get to a place where they could rest for a while. He had the comforter...so all they needed was a soft place to sleep.

He was hurting worse than he thought he would. He was hoping that after at least twenty-four hours passed he would be able to take them both back to his home. But he had a feeling that he would need more time.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 07:28 AM

Finally it was full dark. They would still have to be careful but at least they could get a move on now. Cam had recovered while sitting there and stood up. He stooped back down and put Hirsch's arm around his neck, getting him to lean on him. He stood up slowly and looked at Hirsch to make sure he was ok.

"Ok, we're gonna take this nice and easy. Just keep your head down and no one will notice us hopefully." He started walking towards the end of the narrow hallway they were in and looked out. He didn't see many people and slowly eased out onto the street with Hirsch. He kept a look out while keeping his head down. They started down the street towards the south end of the city. They passed by a few people but no one gave them a second glance. When it seemed as if Cam's strength was about to fail him they had come to the outskirts of town where only a few buildings stood. The abandoned mill was just a little ways up and they moved slowly towards it. Going around to the back he was relieved to see that his 'entrance' hadn't been disturbed. He sat Hirsch down slowly on the ground. "Be right back, going to make sure this place is still habitable."

Pressing a small stone in one of the bricks a small door swung open. He slipped inside and looked around. Everything was where he remembered it. He gave a sigh of relief and went back outside to help Hirsch inside.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 07:45 AM

Hirsch seemed unenthusiastic about possibly having to pass by humans. He was in bad shape...if anyone noticed his injuries, they would get suspicious. Or his eyes. "I'll keep my head down..." His voice was hoarse and very soft.

When Cam helped him up, Hirsch had to struggle not to stumble and fall down. He was finally able to right himself and tried his best to walk along with Cam. His legs were weak and felt like jelly, so he wasn't able to support his full weight with them. They weren't visible, but they were probably burned in places, as well. Holy water singed the skin of demons...

He kept his head down so that no one saw his eyes and he tried to conceal his injuries as best as he possibly could. When they reached the mill, Hirsch whimpered when he was set down. "Please hurry..." He didn't like the thought of being left alone. He wobbled where he was sitting and almost fell over, but thankfully Cam returned in a timely fashion. He didn't protest as he was led inside.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 AM

After having gotten Hirsch inside the opening he grabbed a rope that was attatched to the inside of the door that led to this place and pulled on it. The door shut with almost no noise, leaving them in darkness. There was a faint glow coming from up ahead as they made their way slowly towards it.

Finally they came out in a small room that contained a bed in one corner, a table with two chairs covered with dust and another door set into the side of the wall. Cam helped Hirsch over to the small bed and carefully lowered him onto it. He saw the burnt places on Hirsch's body and was immediately concerned. He laid him back on the bed gently and stood back up. He walked over to a cabinet that was partial hidden and rummaged inside it for a moment. "Ah here it is." He moved back to the bed with a small container in his hand. "I've got some ointment that might help with your burns, if you'll let me put it on."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 07:57 AM

Hirsch clung to Cam for dear life once they entered the mill. He didn't like being in the dark, so he closed his eyes to sort of negate the effect. He opened them again once they reached a semi-light place and seemed pleased with what he saw. He allowed himself to be laid into the small bed and relaxed into the softness at once.

He was still breathing heavily, and his eyes were squinted slightly with pain. He looked up when Cam returned to the bed with a container filled with what appeared to be some kind of ointment. For his skin, perhaps? Hirsch gave a rattling sigh and then nodded, a familiar eager coil building up in his stomach despite his pain. Another male was going to be touching him. "...All right. I suggest you check all over...they're probably everywhere..."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 08:11 AM

Cam was relieved when Hirsch said that he could tend to his burns. It made him feel better, knowing he could do something to ease his pain. He pulled the comforter away from Hirsch's body and sucked in a breath. He wasn't kidding, the burns were everywhere. He sat down gently on the side of the bed next to Hirsch and took the top off of the container he was holding, scooping out some of the ointment onto his hands. "Let me know if I hurt you please."

Slowly he rubbed the cooling ointment onto the burned places on Hirsch's body, working his way from his shoulders to the bottom of his stomach. He had wanted to run his hands all over his body, but not like this. He moved to sit down near Hirsch's legs and started putting the salve on them as well. He was concentrating on helping Hirsch and wasn't really thinking about the shape of his body.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 08:16 AM

"Mm-hm..." Hirsch closed his eyes, resting his head on the bed. The feeling of Cam's fingers rubbing the cool ointment onto his burns was just heavenly...it was both soothing and sensual. He welcomed the mixed feelings and was able to completely relax as the pain from his burns started to dissipate.

...This left him with more time to focus on the other aspect Cam's touches were having on him.

He was very sensitive, especially behind where his knees were on his legs. He would twitch and make small humming sounds whenever a sensitive spot was stimulated, unintentionally.