Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-15-2011, 08:43 PM

When charm grabbed her hand, the electricity trasfered from her to him shocking him slightly as she still didn't notice and then spoke "You know I hate to eat" Kia didn't want to seem mean or anything but she was not eating for a reason then she added "Maybe you 'should' hang around her, get whatever information you can while I try to do the same with Ven. We can see eachother each night away from school to talk, maybe the graveyard" she thought out loud. It would be a great way to get information if they just pretended to be friends with them. Though Kia was actually wanting more than one friend in the school and everyone else stayed away from her most of the time. 90% of the school had no idea about her powers either.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 12:39 AM

"Well thats fine only one problem with that victoria might try that same glamouring thing on me again.....but i guess it's a plan we meet at night in the graveyard also if you ven tries anything, i know you can handle yourself but if you need my help just think my name and i'll come assist you". Charm looks at kia "hey lets go somewhere i'm not feeling all that hungry, plus i think we both use a break i found this place yesterday when i was out over the forest you want to go there?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 12:45 AM

Kia listens to Charm nodding and then heard his question "Sure, but, is it far?" Kia loved to walk or run and do anything she wasn't supposed to but she also hated things far away when she was really tired too.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 12:51 AM

"No it's not to far if you want we could take the other way we'd get there faster,but we'd have to go somewhere less open besides the sun is setting but there are still people around so i can't let them out right here". Charm walks to a alley way in between two houses "come on I can do it over here or do you want to walk?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 12:54 AM

"I would rather fly" she spoke feeling dizzy and sick for some reason but passed it off ignoring it. Kia wouldn't let anyone know there was something wrong with her since it was like a weakness to her.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 01:28 AM

Charm picks up kia gently and lets his wings extend out his back he flies in the air, charm starts to pick up speed he looks at kia and says, "are you all right don't worry we won't crash or anything you'll always be safe in my arms". He smiles at kia he sees his destination "hey i'm gonna land ok?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 01:40 AM

Wrapping her arms around his neck she felt the air on her face and the coolness of it calms her down though she felt as though she was burning up, almost as if she had a fever. "I'm fine" and after awhile he talks of landing "Okay" she spoke as she didn't look to the ground thinking it would make her even more dizzy. She looked around to see where they were.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 02:20 AM

"Okay" charm lands he shows her the spot he saw yesterday was a hot spring it was beautiful even though it was nighttime ,there was a full moon which added to the hot beauty. With light blue sparkling water and a small rock waterfall around the hot spring, white roses where everywhere, and he could hear the sound of the water calmly running down the waterfall charm looks at kia "see peaceful huh?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 02:51 AM

Being so close to the hot springs Kia looks around after being let done and is mesmorized until Kia pushes Charm into the hot springs. "Hehehe" Kia laughs a little bit and smiles innocently.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 03:02 AM

Charm laughs and grabs kia's arm and pulls her in and then smiles "looks like you'll be joining me today!" he says smiling at kia. "Well since we're already wet we might as well enjoy the hot spring while our cloths dry!" Charm get out the hot spring, takes of his shirt and pants and gets in wearing his gym shorts. "you might want to do the same unless you like wearing heavy clothing" charm says in a joking way smiling.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 03:10 AM

Kia laughs a little and gets out, she unzips her jacket and pulls off her school top revealing a black and red lacy spehgetti top, and when she removed her skirt, her underwear matched though it was girls boxers the smaller kind. She slid off her socks and shoes and legwarmers as she laid them on a branch and dove back into the water dissapearing then pushing Charm while she was underwater and resurfaced. She was tired but now she was just having fun.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 03:36 AM

Charm is thinking how sexy kia looks as she resurfaces from under the water, then charm laughs "hey" he says as he hugs her then pushes her, he laughs thinking how much fun there having. "so how do you like my little hiding spot?" he says looking at her affectionately.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 03:47 AM

Kia floats on top of the water and smiles "It's really beautiful" Kia speaks as she stares up at the sky above, feeling her float along the water kept her from thinking about all the things that made her upset. They spent an hour talking and playing around. Kia fell back into the water underneath...(Your turn)

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 03:56 AM

charm pulls kia up out of the water "i think we should head home now" he gets out the water, dries off and puts his pants back on and puts his shirt around his waist he looks at kia "hey lets walk home it's a beautiful night and i'm with a beautiful girl so why not....want to?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 03:59 AM

Kia slowly gets dressed after they get back onto land, she sways some only to fall towards charm leaning on him for balance. "Okay" she smiles weakly. Kia knew she had been over working herself lately but didn't care. She wasn't cold anymore but she felt over heated. Though she didn't look it, only tired. "Walking is fine with me" she spoke.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 04:20 AM

Charm hooks his arm under kia's as they walk home they see ven going into a dark alley way "kia we should go check that out" charm and kia walk to the alley and stand again a shadow engulfed wall. They hear ven talking on the phone "ok i get that were suppose to keep an eye on the to young ones, but I get the feeling something bad is about to happen but for now we'll just keep on with the body guarding". "Kia did you hear that?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 04:50 AM

Kia of course did hear it and was already walking up to Ven while he shut his cell phone. "Hey Ven, watcha doing out here so late?" "Sister wanted me to get something...for her. She wasn't feeling well" Zen lied as he was instructed to do if he was ever caught. "Ah okay" Kia replied and then Zen looked at Kia and started to try to read her mind but it wasn't easy since her mind wasn't thinking of nothing at all. Soon after being in her mind long enough he realized something and she collapsed to the ground unconcious as he walked away and dissapeared.

Last edited by Kia_; 01-16-2011 at 04:57 AM..

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 05:03 AM

Charm rushes and picks up kia he thinks to himself 'why would he do that she's already been overworking herself and that couldn't have helped, that bastard!' He holds kia close to his chest and flies her home and lays her in the bed charm locks the door and feeling drained from all the flying falls asleep on the edge of the bed.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 05:11 AM

Kia sleeps and soon wakens in the middle of night feeling hungry. She looks to the side of her bed where her mini fridge is and pulls out a bottle of water. Taking a drink from it she puts it back in the fridge and sees charm at the end of her bed. Climbing off her bed she rushes to his side and wants to wake him up but a thought struck her and she had a better idea. Concentrating she slowly though of teleportation as she teleported him into his room on his bed as she stayed home and slept upon the floor the use of energy too much for her to handle.

She was after all human and that didn't help with how much her powers would take from her day after day. Soon morning came and she got up slowly changing into another school uniform with dark blue legwarmers, a jacket over her school top and a scarf. On the way out of her room form her window and going to school she gets half way there while crossing the street and almost gets hit by a car after she collapses. (You'll have no idea she went to the hospital got it, you are not god)

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 06:08 AM

(never said I was though it feels like it)
Charm wakes up wondering how he got in his bed he thinks back and remembers falling asleep, 'oh well might as well get dressed for school!' Charm looks in his closet he finds his school uniform he decides to spice it up. So he puts on a mesh under the school shirt and rolls up the sleeves of the school shirt so that the mesh shows .He puts on his spiked bracelets, his favorite solid silver ankh, he fastens a studded belt with a silver belt buckle that says charm on it on he looks in the mirror. 'I like it i should do this a little more often!'

Charm walks to school, school goes by and nothing much happens besides victoria stares at him in class occasionally smiling and winking he smiles back and then looks at kia seat she is no where to be found. As the school day progresses charm can't seem to find kia he see ven at lunch and asks "hey ven have you seen kia?" Ven responds to charm without looking up "no i haven't seen her" victoria say looking at charm "aww yeah where is that emo slut?" Charm looks at victoria with fire in his eyes "she's not a emo slut would you two just get along!!!" "Anyway i'm going to go look for her!" Charm walks out the school before class is over he doesn't care about school rules much. He searches around their usual and he can't find he he projects a thought into kia's head 'kia where are you!'

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 06:13 AM

Kia's head was blank and didn't help charm at all. As the school day ends the days get cloudy and cold but still no sign of Kia. A week goes by and it's morning time for school. Kia shows up but refuses to talk to anyone while she does her catch up work, throughout the day she passes out here and there, so she is taken to the nurse where she can rest but sneaks out and goes up to the roof of the school watching the gloomy sky. She had ignored anything the new siblings said to her and she refused to be seen most of the day. (ur turn)

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 06:21 AM

charm didn't show up at school for the next week he locked his self in his room with the curtains over his window he laid in the dark ,he couldn't feel kia at all he thought something bad had happened to her he thought that if he had stayed with her that night maybe she would still be around. He hasn't wanted to use his powers lately either he hadn't gone flying or anything he just laid there, in his bed ate and took a bad and laid there some more.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 06:25 AM

Before the school day ended Kia got off of the roof and headed home deciding to stop by Charm's place. Kia might've had problems for a week but she couldn't keep track of everything. Instead of knocking she climbed her way up to Charm's window but slipped and fell hitting the ground landing on her bottom. Slighly annoyed she concentrated and teleported with a slight glow into Charm's room. Feeling dizzy after that she was able to shake it away. "Charm?" she spoke looking around his room and then found him going over to him. "Hey Charm" she spoke softly trying to wake him.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 06:35 AM

Charm looks up and although it's dark charm can make out kia's face "oh hey i'm dreaming right?" he says looking up at kia, charm says "well dream or not it's good to see you how'd you get in here by the way the door and windows are locked?" "and oh and come lay down you look tired".

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 06:43 AM

Kia lays down next to Charm and says "I know the windows are locked, my butt still hurts from falling" she spoke and said "This is no dream Charm, I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I was...I was in the hospital for tests" Kia spoke and laid her head on his chest.