Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-18-2011, 02:47 AM

Gesei shook her head with a mixed look on her face of pain, worry, and even slight fear. "No no I'm not... I don't know if I will be..." she said quietly as she looked up at him then away. She trusted him some in his words that Dustan wouldn't come and hurt her though her and her body were still scared... it was only natural for her to be anyway.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-18-2011, 03:00 AM

Dustan frowned and thengently wrapped a arm around her. "everything will be okay. I promise you that I will be here to protect you." he said as he looked at her and tried to comfort her. He knewthat she was scared and everything else so he would stay here with her. He knew he should treat his wounds but he had to make sure she was okay.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-18-2011, 03:24 AM

Gesei nodded then looked at him and noticed he didn't look so good, she then remembered his wound and frowned some. "Why don't you go and fix that up? You don't look too good an I don't want you to pass out or get an I fection or anything..." she said softly looking at him truly worried and hoped he would be okay.

Palmoun

Old 02-18-2011, 03:42 AM

Dustan nodded and smiled at her, "I willbe right back, promise." he said as he started to head out of there. He headed to his room and pulled out his first aid supplies. He started to patch himself up and once he was done was about to head back to her. Yet when he passed the body he frowned and then wrapped it in a sheet. He would give it a proper barrial later. He then smiled as he got back to her, "dustan I think went out. I didn't see him when I headed into his room." he said as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-18-2011, 04:14 AM

(is kinda stuck now XP )

Palmoun

Old 02-18-2011, 11:58 AM

(what do you want to happen now?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-18-2011, 12:10 PM

(what if we twist the legond a bit? Say that one of the things that he's protecting the vilage from is actually a dragon such as Orochi? We could maybe have him come up and capture Gesei. What do you think)

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 12:18 AM

((I like it, lets do it))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2011, 12:49 AM

Gesei sighed as she stared out of the cave from where she was sitting. She was a little bit from the mouth of the cave though wasn't fully since she didn't know if something would come and hurt her. Really she still didn't want to be here and she was still a bit wary of Dustan... she just wasn't sure what to do, she didn't know if she should trust him or not... he hadn't been mean to her or anything she was just slightly scared of him was all. She blinked some as she was pulled from her thoughts by the sight of something large that seemed to be moving closer quickly. When it got close enough for her to see her eyes got wide and she stood to run into the cave though right before she could the dragons tail wrapped around her waist then covered her mouth so she couldn't scream. The dragon quickly vanished with Gesei in its grasp and took her back to its lair which was high in a mountain in a cave where it was hard to go anywhere without seeing either dead bodies of skellitons.

(ow and he actually 'eats' her, he doesn't really but you know how the spider queen had that dog in her? and there wasn't really anything wrong with the dog? That's kinda like what happens to her XP)

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 01:15 AM

((okay))

Dustan headed out of his room and was going to go and talk to Gesei. He wanted to see if he could show her around the forest and tell her what she needed to look out for. BUt when he got outside she was no where. He frowned and then caught the sent of a dragon. He cursed and got to all fours, he wasn't going to lose anothe rone to him. He charged after his sent and would make sure that nothing would happen to her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2011, 01:27 AM

(ow and FUN! I get to go fight Orochi soon XP I'm where he takes Kushi and I'm trying to find a way to get to them )

"DUSTAN!" Gesei cried out hoping he would hear her and come to save her. "HELP! PL-" her voice cut off when the dragon tossed his head back and caught her in his mouth swallowing her whole then going into the back of the cave to rest. He didn't like moving around after eating someone alive... it made them digest slower and he didn't like that since the living ones always tried to find a way to fight to get out... like it ever helped. It was known that the person or creature that a dragon such as this ate would not die right away though would slowly be digested... unless the dragon was settled then the intense heat within the dragon would work with the stomach acid and kill the person or creature faster.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 02-19-2011 at 01:34 AM..

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 02:01 AM

Dustan growled when he got to his cave and glared into it. He had heard her for a second and knew exactly what had happened to her. He growled deeper and his fur stood up, "Gesei!" he said and then ran into the cave. As he got closer he started to slow down and made hismself as quiet as possible. As he got closer he saw the dragon and growled as he got closer. He stayed close to the ground and started to move closer. As he did he placed a hand on its stomach and listened, he guessed right. He had just eaten and he could hear his stomach trying to digest something. He then started to move towards the mouth of the dragon and hoped ot get in and get Gesei.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2011, 02:10 AM

The dragon had been asleep when Dustan got into the cave so he didn't notice him at first though when he got closer to the dragons head the dragon snarled hearing him and sitting up towaring over him. Of course he knew that the tiger was ticked that he stole another girl from him though he didn't care and rared right in his face abviousely not going to give him the chance to get in to grab Gesei.

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 02:20 AM

Dustan growled at him and stood strong and proud. He wasn't going to back down till he got her and he would save her before she died. He then lundged him and bit him in the face. He wasn't in the mood to dilly daily and was going to get her back. "GIve her Back." he growled and contineud to dig his nails into him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2011, 02:35 AM

The dragon snarled and shook his head quickly attempting to whip Dusten off. "Fuck you and no!" he snarled biting at Dustan angerly. He wasn't going to give up another meal to this tiger and he would fight him to keep her. He didn't care who it was to him it was a waist to give Dustan the girls since he never did anything with them just kept them hanging around and they would either kill themselves, run off into the forest, or he would get them though he had only gotten maybe two of them before and he didn't get to enjoy those either since the same thing happened the other two times. "What's so importaint about the girl anyway? You'll just get another next year?" he growled some smoke rising from his nostles as he spoke. It wouldn't be too good if he started using flames for it would more then likely burn Gesei some for she was in the stomach and that was close to the lungs where the flames were coming from.

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 02:56 AM

Dustan growled at him and stood strong still as he was bitten. Blood ran down his side and he glared at him, "I will get her back!" he growled and then lunged at him again. he dug his hands close to his eyes and then looked into them, "I want her back because for once she might mean something to me and I wont lose another one to you." he glared and then dug his claws into his eye. He was going to kill him if he didn't give her back. he then bit him again and glared at him, "and dont you dare blow fire, I will kill you if you burn her at all." he said and continued to beat his face up.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2011, 03:05 AM

The dragon snarled and flung his head from side to side trying to get Dustan off as he dug his claws into his eye. "Fine I'll give her back though I can't do anything until you let go of me.... and it might take a few for me to cough her up... it's not as easy as you think." he finally smirked some though wasn't lying. "One thing though, you let me go get the next sacrifice got it? If not have fun trying to get her out before she dies." he growled some as he lowered his head a bit for Dustan to get off though he wasn't going to cough Gesei up until he got an agreement.

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 03:52 AM

Dustan thought about this for a second and knew that he would have a better chance of getting her out if he agreed. Slowly he climbed off of him and then looked at him. "fine, you can have them. Now give me Gesei, if you cant caugh her up then you will have a hairball going down your throat and then coming back up." he said as he looked at him. He wanted her back now and if he didn't give her he would take her and then kill him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2011, 04:01 AM

"Right then..." the dragon said as he then perged a little for a second then coughed a few times before finally coughing Gesei up. She was passed out and parts of her clothes and skin were burned from the acid in the dragons stomach. She moved a little whimpering some though didn't wake and just laid there in unconciousness. Her skin was a bit red from the heat though for the most part she seemed okay past the major shaking.

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 04:59 AM

Dustan quickly pulled her into his arms and glared at him. "if I have found you tried this again with her I will kill you." he said and the. Without another word he ran out of there. He needed to get back and fix her wounds up quickly. Hopefully she wasn't in a coma or anything like that. If she was he would stick by her side.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2011, 10:19 AM

Gesei moved a bit groaning then leaned her head against Dustan whimpering some. Her body was shaking horribly and in a way it didn't eve look like she was trying to wake up... Though that was only because she was so weak, sick, and hurting from being in the dragons stomach to even try to do anything.

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2011, 07:08 PM

Once they got back Dustan gently layed her down on his bed. He then quickly gatheres some supplies and treated her burns and anything else he thought might hurt her. He then smiled once he was done and picked up some water. He got her to drink after a little while and smiled. "your going to be okay." he said and pulled blankets up over her. SHe needed to rest.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-20-2011, 03:57 AM

Gesei felt Dustan working on her then the water to her lips though couldn't react to any of it and just let her body relax in response to his words. She was hurting too much to do anything and was just going to try and let her body calm fully and sleep... she needed to sleep. The only problem was... the fumes had gotten to her so much and so much had happened to her body that she might have actually went into a small coma... small because she might wake up in just two or three days.

Palmoun

Old 02-20-2011, 04:34 PM

Dustan stayed close to her as she rested and every once in a while gave her some water. He then would go and work on something that would hopefully heal her wounds faster. Her body was probably in alot of pain and he wanted to help her as much as he could. Once he finally got the medicine ready he spread it on the wounds and then changed teh bandages. Hoepfully that owul dhelp and she would wake up soon. He then wrapped blankets around her and made sure that she was comfortable.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-20-2011, 07:06 PM

(skip, hope that's okay XP )

About a week had passed since the dragon had tried to eat Gesei and she still hadn't woken, or even looked like she was going to awake. She didn't really seem to be in too much pain though she would flinch and twich whenever Dustan would touch one of her wounds. Finally one day she started to stir a bit and groan a bit more then she had been giving pretty clear signs that she was going to wake up soon.*