Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 04:06 AM

It seemed that Viv was just a bit sheepish as she stepped out from behind Raven and fallowed the woman to get the backpack she had had though found a few things missing. She didn't ask yet... she would ask when they got back to where Raven was, it didn't matter what Raven said about her being higher then the woman she still scared her.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-04-2011, 04:18 AM

Raven smiled and watched them go. He hoped that everything went okay but when they got back he could tell the women wasn't saying or doing something. He smiled at Viviyan, "do you have everything?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled. He then looked at the bath lady and she nodded, "yes she has everything. Now go and leave me in peace." she grummbled but stopped when Raven gave a low growl. He then looked at Viviyan and wanted to hear from her that they had everything.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 04:23 AM

Vivy shook her head right away. "No... I had a ring and a necklace when I came here but she took all my stuff including those tow... they mean allot to me." she said quietly to Raven and didn't even take a small glance at the bath woman. She knew that she had the two for she never went anywhere without them though when the woman got a hold of her she made her take them off and she didn't see them again after that.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 04:48 AM

Raven nodded when a heard Viviy and turned to the bath lady. She tried to look strong but when raven let some smoke out of his mouth when he scowled at her she paled slightly. "okay okay you can have them." she said and dug into her pockets. She soon pulled out the neckless and ring. She held them out to raven and he quickly snatched them from her. He then held them out infont of viviy, "are these the ones?" he asked her softly. He would come back later and have a few words with the lady. He wanted humans to be treated nicely and not like this. He would correct this before anyone else had to go threw this.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 06:20 AM

"UH-HU! Yeah those are what I was talking about!" Vivy smiled though hesitated slightly before softly taking them from Raven. "Thank you Raven" she smiled some very thankful and grateful for him. She was now completely ready to go whenever he was and she started to wonder what his house was like. Why did he want her to be his servant? Weren't there others more skilled then her... she didn't care though, not really... she just wanted to get away from this stuff.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 04:54 PM

Raven smiled once she had everything and looked at the bath lady, "I will be back to talk to you about your conditions here." he said and then placed a hand on Viviyans shoulder. "now then it is time to go." he said and started to make his way out of there. He motioned for Viviyan to follow him. He knew that she would have to adjust to living where he did, it wasn't exactly the best place in the world. It was simply just a cave high up in a mountain were no one could get to unless you knew the secret to the mountain. ONce they were outside he held out a hand to Viviyan, "are you afraid of hights?" he asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 05:04 PM

Viv fallowed him right away not wanting to be anywhere near this place and it's people anymore. Once they were out of there she thought some and looked down a bit. "Um... Kinda..." she said and really didn't like being up high... it frightened her some to look down and it made her feel sick and like she could fall any moment.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 06:34 PM

Raven nodded and slowly his body shifted to that of his dragon form. He then layed down so that she could get on his back, "tell them get on and dont look down. YOu cant seem much when your on my back." he said as he looked at her. Sure he coudl fly without shifting but if she was afraid of flying he would make it as comfortable for her as possible.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 06:38 PM

"O-okay" Viv said as she climbed up onto Raven's back and wrapped her arms around his neck not sure if she would fall over of not... that kinda scared her some. She was careful not to wrap her arms too tight though just enough so she wouldn't fall off while he was flying.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 06:47 PM

Raven smiled when he felt her wrap her arms around his neckl and slowly he started to pump his wings. Soon they were up in the air and then started to soar threw the air. As they left life went back to normal at the bath house but some people watched him go, not believe that he was taking a girl. Raven continued to fly for a while and looked back at Viv for a second, "are you comfortable?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 06:52 PM

Vivy closed her eyes tightly as she had glanced back at the bath house and felt sick when she saw how high up they were. "Yeah.. I'm okay so long as I don't look down." she said to him opening her eyes for a moment to look at him and smiled some. "Why did you want me to come with you?" she asked curiously and wondered some why in the world he would want her of all people... she wasn't special at all... well that's what they had told her at the bath house and she had already thought that even when her parents to her that she was special.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 08:11 PM

Raven nodded and picked up the pace slightly so that she didn't have to spend to much time up in the air.But when he heard her ask why he picked her he smiled, "I wanted you to come with me because I saw something in you. You work hard and are beaten when I know most humans would resist. There is a spark inside of you." he said simply and soon you could see a mountain top that seemed to come straight out of the clouds. As he got closer you could see a small tunnel in the side and raven flew towards it, "well this is home." he said as he landed inside the openning of the tunnel and waited for her ot get off.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 08:19 PM

"Well... I didn't really mind working there other then the kids that kept getting me in trouble... though I was always scare that I was going to get beet for something I didn't do or that I didn't mean to do... I was scared of that lady too... I didn't like living there at all and I always felt sick since I never got enough to eat." Vivy said softly after she heard what he was saying and smiled some. When they neared the mountain she wasn't really shocked though wondered some how anyone could live there. "okay" she said softly as she carefully climbed off of him though found it even harder then getting on him. She looked around though didn't see anything but the cave and a tunnel.... was this really where he lived or was there more to it then what she could see?

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 08:52 PM

Raven nodded when he heard her and smiled, "that is another reason why I wanted to get you out of there and why I am going to go back. NO one shoudl have to go threw a day like that and have hardly anything to eat." he sadi and smiled as she got off of him. He then shifted his human form. When he saw her face he chuckled and knew she was thinking that there wasn't much to his. "come on, there is more on the inside." he said and started to walk. As he got further into hte cave everything seemed to change and lights started to appear on the ceiling. Then the cave opened up to what looked like the inside of a castle. "this will be your home from now on." he said as he continued to lead her around.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 09:02 PM

Vivy listened to him and wondered some what he was going to do though then fallowed him. "Wow! This place is huge! And very beautiful!" she smiled as she looked around and was shocked at how nice it was and how breathtaking everything in here was. "I don't think I've ever been in such a nice place before!" she said awe struck as she looked around and was just stunned and how nice it was here.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 10:02 PM

Raven chuckled when he heard her and nodded, "I am glad you like it. Most people dont know that there is a palace inside the mountain but then again most humans dont think of spirits very often anymore." he said as he walked and after a little while of walking threw the halls and down some stairs he came to a door that was different then the others. "ah here we are. This will be your room from now on." he said as he looked at her. He then opened the door and inside there was a room that was decorated as if for a princess. "it is small and if you dont like it I can give you a bigger one." he said as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 10:44 PM

"R-really?! It's bigger then my old room! Even at home..." Vivy said as she looked around the room though when she mentioned her old home it seemed that her attitude dropped right away. She missed her home... she missed her small family... she missed her few friends. She couldn't do a thing about it though. She didn't think that even someone nice like Raven would let her go back to the human world after what she had seen in this relm... what demon would let a human go after that?

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 10:48 PM

Raven smiled and was glad that she liked the room. But when he sawthe sadness in her face from talking about her home innhe human world he couldn't help but feel sad. She probably stumbled into this place like all the others and wanted to go back. There had been other times where they did let them go and may e henwouodnt with her. But for now, "just tell me if you need anythig." he said as he looked at her and smiled

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 10:56 PM

"Okay" Vivy said softly then looked at him and smiled. "Ow... you don't have to call me Viviyan... I normally go by Vivy or Viv." she smiled to Raven and didn't mind if he called her either. She did miss her family and home though she would be okay just so long as she was treated right and cared about and for.

Palmoun

Old 07-05-2011, 04:00 AM

Raven smiled and nodded, "okay, that is good to know." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He would still call her Viviyan, he liked that name and it suited her. Yet as he looked at her he could see the sadness in her eyes still but he tried not to let that bother him. "now then your duty is simple and that is to clean the place, cook for me and so what ever other task I ask you to do. If you have everything done and nothing to do your free to do as you please. Are there any questions?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 05:05 AM

"Um... when do you want me to start?... other then that I can't really think of anyting else... uh... when do I need to get up by?" Vivy asked and really hoped that he would give her some time before having her start... it didn't matter that he healed the bruises... but she knew that she was still hurt. She needed rest... she hadn't slept in the last two day at least. She also felt like there was something majorly wrong though she couldn't tell what... maybe that woman had done more to her then just bruised her... maybe she had done some permanent damage. She didn't know but in any case she felt like she was about the pass out... literally.

Palmoun

Old 07-05-2011, 03:19 PM

Raven thought for a second and could tell she was tired already. So he smiled, "you can start tomorrow that way you can get use to being here." he said as he looked at her. But hr question of when to get up stumped him. He usually slept during the day since he was night so he wasn't to sure. "how about youget up between the hours of 8 and 10. But just to warn you you might not see me in he day. I work mostly at night. He said as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 03:34 PM

"Okay... good night then I guess." Vivy smiled though waited to see if he would say anything more before letting her go to bed. She might have been deathly tired though she still had respect enough to wait till she knew he was done talking to her. She really didn't like the thought of never seeing anyone around the house... in that case how would she be able to cook for him? If he was mostly up at night then would that mean that she would have to start trying to stay awake at night too?

Palmoun

Old 07-05-2011, 09:23 PM

Raven smiled and nodded as he headed over to the door. He stopped when he got to the door and looked back at her, "if you don't see me when you cook just cover the food and stick it in the fridge." he said and then dissappeared out the door. He headed down the ways towards his room. He had a few hours left before the moon came up and he had to workmso he wanted to sleep a littlembit before then. Once he got to his room it was completely dark. Here was no color to it and he smiled as he layed down in his bed and fell asleep.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 09:43 PM

Vivy nodded and went to go to bed after Raven had left. Before she even got to the bed she had literally passed out. It didn't matter that Raven had healed her bruises she still had allot of internal problems and also she had passed out from exhaustion and a slight bit of dehydration and lack of nourishment. She hadn't really noticed until Raven had already left the room though even then she had been feeling the same for the last week or some...