Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-06-2011, 12:27 AM

Raven was sleepig sounds but then felt night come and he got up. He was getting ready To go do his jib but decided to go check on viviyan. So he headed downthe hall and was surprised to see her on thr floor. Quickly he gently picked her up and just realized how thin she was. Gently he slipped her into bed and decided that he would give the human world a peaceful night. He had to take care of viviyan before he went to the human world to make the humans fear the night. He then headed out of here and to hr kitchen to make some soup for her. Once it was done he headed back to her room and hoped she was up.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-06-2011, 01:31 AM

Vivy moved a bit when she felt herself being picked up and moved. She relaxed when she was laid on the bed though stayed unconscious for a little while even after Raven came back in. When she finally awoke she was confused... she didn't remember how she got in this room or on this bed. Of course when she saw Raven she would remember but right now her mind was scrambled... at least she wasn't hallucinating things.

Palmoun

Old 07-06-2011, 02:03 AM

Raven had left the room to get some water for her to drink with her soup. But when he got back to her room she was up and he was happy to see that. "are you okay, viviyan?" he asked as he walked over and set thr water next to the soup. A black like fog then seemed to come out of his hand and surround her. It was his way of checking her over for any more injuries and he soon realized she was hurt still. So thr black fog soon dissappeared and he smiled at her. "why don't you eat the soup? It will help." he said as he looked into her eyes.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-06-2011, 02:41 AM

"I... I don't know... what happened? I remember you leaving my room though everything else... I'm not sure... I don't know what happened after you left. I was going to do to bed though I don't remember ever moving from where I had been standing while talking to you." Viv said softly and then saw that black mist again though didn't feel anything this time... maybe he was just looking at her insides or something? "I'm not sure if I can eat... my stomach feels funny..." she said softly though knew she was hungry... she was really hungry though she felt if she ate anything she would be sick.

Palmoun

Old 07-06-2011, 03:46 AM

Raven nodded as he heard her, "you probably passed out since your body is so weak." he said as he looked at her and then picked up the water. "try drinking some water, your body I'd dehydrated and that is probably why you feel sick." he said as he looked at her. He knew he would have to keep a eye on her since she was so weak but he didn't mind. In truth he was happy to since he could never spend time with a human like this. He usually had to keep the fear of thr dark and night in human so he never got to talk to one and get to know any of them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-06-2011, 04:53 AM

"Ow..." Vivy said then listened to him a bit more. "Okay" she said softly as she moved some to be in more of a sitting position... though she felt stiff... how long had she been on the floor? She took the glass from him softly and started drinking some of it. Cool water such as this kinda burned going down her throat though it wasn't bad... just odd. "How long do you think I was out for? I feel like I was sleeping on rocks or something" she said then groaned slightly as she laid back down. She actually felt worse then she had in a good while even being at the bath house.

Palmoun

Old 07-06-2011, 05:05 AM

Raven smiled as he watched her drink and knew it would take her a little while to fee better. "I would have to say you slept on the floor for a few hours. I was suppose to go into the night today but I needed to help you first." he said as he looked at her and wondered if he culd let his mist out to help her. "I think you need to rest more. Your body is still working on repairing everything that lady did to you. Sleep for now and I will be back with more water later." he said as he looked at her. His mist slowly scame out and surrounded her, slowly making her drift off into sleep.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-06-2011, 05:17 AM

"Ow... I'm sorry I'm already causing problems..." Vivy groaned softly then nodded as she moved a bit getting a little more comfortable then for some reason started to feel more tired then she had before. "Okay..." she said then yawned some and didn't really see the mist nor did she understand what he was doing. She didn't know about his powers over then the fact that he had healed her once then scanned her somehow to see if anything else was wrong with her. It wasn't too long before she was fast asleep and seemed to be a bit more relaxed now that she had had something to drink and also since she hadn't passed out this time and instead of being on the sloor she was in a bed

Palmoun

Old 07-06-2011, 09:41 PM

Raven smirked when he heard her, "your not a problem at all." he said softly as he watched her fall asleep. He then slowly let more of his mist out and let it surround her. The mist worked on its own, slowly helping her body repair itself. That was one thing he liked about being the spirit of the night. He had the power to heal for to some people the night was a blessing and helped them. But the other part of it was the dark side, the side that made people hate the night thinking that he was a demon of the night. He had two roles to play and he did it very well. Soon he had made sure that she was okay and he pulled hte mist back into him, "sleep well." he whispered and then headed out of the room and then into the night to do his job as healer and demon.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-06-2011, 09:50 PM

Vivy felt a bit odd as she felt some sort of thick air around her... like mist. It wasn't really think air though it made her body feel a bit heavier then what it was. She then felt that there were no more real pains in her body... just her stomach and her throat felt a little funny though she thought that maybe she was just thirsty. She slept threw the night fine this time and didn't even stir until early the next morning. She yawned some as she awoke and felt better then she had when she had went to sleep. She was a bit confused though... it hadn't really felt like she had went to sleep... she had had that light headed feeling that you get when you've had anesthetics. She looked around slightly though didn't see Raven... just her dark room. She moved some to find the glass of water though felt that it was warm slightly. She sighed a bit though drank some anyway. She didn't touch the bowl of soup that Raven had sat there... if it was even still there since she knew that she had been sleep all night.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 12:16 AM

Raven soon came back and dark circles were under his eyes. Being the sprit of the night took alot out of him and now he just wanted to sleep for a little while. But as he walked a thought hit him. Was Viviyan okay? right when he thought that he headed towards her door and peaked inside. When he saw her awake he couldn't help but smiled as he walked over to her, "hey, how are you feeling now that you slept the night away?" he asked as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-07-2011, 12:48 AM

Vivy looked up when she heard someone come in and smiling slightly when she saw Raven. "I feel okay... I think I'm hungery now that I don't feel sick... if you show me where the kitchen is I can fix it though... and something if you're hungry... you look really tired." she said softly to Raven then thought some. She thought about maybe asking why she had felt funny when she woke up or maybe how she even fell asleep in the first place... she didn't remember falling asleep after all.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 01:09 AM

Raven smiled and nodded when he heard her, "that is good to hear." he said as he looked at her and then smirked, "and I am tired. I have to watch over the whole night of every person on your world. But I get to sleep now." he said as he looked at her, "but first lets go get something for you to eat." he said as he looked at her smiled. Each time he smield he seemed to show how tired he was more and more. Being the spirit of the night wasn't exactly the easiest thing in the world.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-07-2011, 01:43 AM

"Okay" Vivy said softly as she got up feeling a little light headed at first though then stood fine and walked up to Raven waiting for him to show her the way. Of course she would fix her own food if he let her since she did know how to cook... she had to stay home sometimes by herself and cook for herself. "Ow... um what do you mean that you have to watch over the night for every person on my world?" she asked curiously as she waited for him to show her to the kitchen. She might ask about her falling asleep but for now she would leave that be and let him get some sleep after showing her to the kitchen.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 01:50 AM

Raven smiled and nodded, "come on, lets go." he said as he started to lead her threw the house. After a little while they came to a huge kitchen that looked very homey and he smiled at viviyan, "I mean I literally have to watch every person at night. So in other words I am the person who helps you fall asleep and dream, have nightmares, make you fear the night or love the night. It all depends on me." he said as he looked at her and started to pull out some food for them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-07-2011, 02:01 AM

"Wow... Do you ever get tired of it? I mean... it sounds tiresome to always have to do that... has anyone ever noticed you? I mean... has anyone ever seen you?" Vivy asked as they then got to the kitchen and she looked around awe struck. "Wow..." she said as she continued to look then frowned some. "I could help if you want? Or I could fix it... that is what you brought me here for right?" she said smiling some and cocking her head a bit... after all he did say that she would be an assistant... servant or whatever.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 04:11 AM

Raven shook his head and smiled at her, "I never get tired, the human worldis always interesting. But no one has ever seen me, if they do all it is they see is darkness." he said as he looked at her. He then thought for a moment . He then smiled, "how about if you help me? That way this can get dome faster." he said as he looked at her. "and maybe while we work you can tell me about your world." he said since he had only ever seen it at a distance. He could never interact with real people like he was a person or use a car or anything like that.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-07-2011, 05:07 AM

"So... am I the first human to ever see you?" Vivy asked curiously then thought some as she nodded and started to help with fixing the food. "Well... what do you want to know?" she asked curiously as she looked at him and wondered some what he might want to know about her world... she didn't know much about it herself. "Heck... you might be able to tell me more then I could you" she grinned some at that since it was probably true.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 05:22 AM

Raven nodded, "yes your the first human to see me, the real form of me." he said as be looked at her and smiled. He the. Thouht for a moment and continued to help her cook. He then smirked and shook his head, "in truth I don't know much. I can't do anything in he human world, only my job. I can't drive afar, or know what it feels like to do anything there." he said as he looked at hwr and smiled. "so please tell me anything younfeel like." he said as he cooked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 AM

"Um... well... I don't suppose doing anything there is really all that different... harder I think actually. I mean for me it's easier there though that's because I'm not a demon or spirit or whatever else there is. I think that it's a bit more interesting there sometimes like I used to watch tv allot and there were others my age around where I lived so I could hang out with them. We liked to go and watch movies... we did that all the time and they all had different sports that they played... I could never get active in them though." Viv said thinking some on what else she could tell him. "Ow yeah! Also kids normally from the ages of either 4 or 5 to about 17 or 18 go to school... all kids. It's like a law. And what happened at the bath house... that would not be tolerated... I may be 18 and not considered a child anymore though still she would have probably been taken to jail because of that... I'm sure that you guys here kinda have that too... but in my world torture is inhumane and no one should go through it... that, that was torture..." she said softly with a bit of a frown and knew it was true... that's one of the things she missed about the human world... she missed the order of things and how no one would normally treat you like that.

Palmoun

Old 07-08-2011, 12:30 AM

Raven nodded as he listened to her and smiled. he liked hearing her and only wished that he could expereience this for himself. But he was a spirit and he had a job to do and he would do it. If he didn't it would mean the balance in the human world would come unbalanced. but once she was done he looked at her concerned, "why couldn't you play any sports?" he asked and then smiled as he finished up making the food for them. "and dont worry, later I am going to go and talk with the bath lady. No one is going to go threw what you did and you wont be going back.' he said as he put some food on the plate and set it in front of her, "now eat, you need it more then you." he said as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-08-2011, 05:53 AM

"Well... I was born with some problems and also as I got older more problems showed up. Like... I have weak muscle tone defects and depth perception problems... I have others though it's too hard and long to do into right now." Vivy said then nodded some and smiled at that a little. "Thanks... are you gonna eat?" she asked softly since she knew that he had said something about wanting to eat too... and there was plenty enough for both of them.

Palmoun

Old 07-08-2011, 11:53 PM

Raven nodded when he heard her and frowned a little bit, "it must be hard to live with those." he said as he sat down with her and got some food for himself. He then smiled as he took a bite, "but maybe I can help. Your talking to the spirit of the night, I can heal to some degree." he said as he looked at her and wondered if she would help him. He had healed a few people who were near death and things like that. So maybe just maybe he could help her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 12:11 AM

"I don't know if you could help... I was born with most of them... the only thing that ever helped was my medicine... all of that was at my house and I haven't had any of it for at least two weeks... maybe longer... I can't remember how long I was at that bath house for..." Vivy said softly then smiled at him some as she saw him eating. "It's really good." she commented softly with a smile as she continued to eat and thought some on what she had said. She needed her medicine though there was no way to get it and she couldn't remember what it was called.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 12:30 AM

Raven nodded when he heard her and thought about how she could get her medicine. He didn't want to releace her into the human world since he feared that he may never see her again. But if he went into the human world he would be breaking all the rules. Would it be worth it to break all the trules for her? he decided it was and knew that he would try to get it for her. "I am glad that you like it." he said as he smiled at her, "and what happens if you dont get your medicine?" he asked as he looked at her. He wanted to know if she was going to pass out on him or something.