Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 01:20 AM

"O-Oh no I'm nothing special... I just feel so lucky... so honored that the prince is my new master, it makes me very happy." Shiva smiled then sighed a little. "I don't really remember the last time I saw another kitsune... it's been so long... it kinda makes me sad really" she explained softly with a little frown but continued to eat then perked up a little. "So do you like living and working here?" she asked with a smile wanting to know more about this place.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 01:32 AM

"I'm sure you'll see Kitsune again someday. It might take a while but patience is a good thing to have." Jamil said softly and thought for a bit at her question. "Do I like living and working here?" he repeated and nodded. "I do. It's better than living on the streets don't you think? I grew up in this house really. I was thirteen when they took me in and I'm nineteen now, so I've worked and lived here for a few years." Jamil said and brushed away some green strands of hair from his face. "I think of them as family even though they don't see me that way." he added and laughed softly. "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking." Jamil asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 01:41 AM

"On the streets? I guess so... but then again I've only ever lived in houses." Shiva smiled then thought some. "Hm... I believe I'm about 20? I never really think about it... and when my last master had to give me up no one told me when my birthday was... but I'm sure master knows now since he has my file." she smiled not seeming to mind not knowing her age or even really anything about the outside world, she lived for her masters and that's all that really mattered to her, and to most slaves and servants that was very weird since many dreamed of being free.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 02:17 AM

"Yes I lived on the streets before, but you don't know your own birthday?" Jamil asked rather confused and finished up his food and drink. "Shiva you must know what day you were born...everyone knows their birthday. If you don't know it, well I'm sure the young lord will be happy to figure that out for you." Jamil said and found it really odd that she didn't even know her own birthday. 'Kitsunes are odd creatures. I wonder if all Kitsunes don't know their own birthdays.' Jamil thought to himself as he stood up and took his plate and glass to be washed. "I should get back to work now. It was very nice talking to you Shiva, good day." he said and excused himself before going out to the dinning room where he noticed that the royal family had just finished eating. "I'll be out tending the garden." Irsa said and silently left. Atros motioned at Rurik to follow him into the study and opened a drawer.

"Here you go Rurik. Shiva's file." he said as he handed over a file with Shiva's information on it. "Thank-you." Rurik said and started to look through it. "How many servants were in that shop you went to?" asked his father. "Oh...well I'm not sure. Twenty...maybe more. I didn't count." Rurik replied and looked at his father. "Why do you ask father?" he asked. "Just wanted to know since soon, we'll need to replace some of the older ones we have now." Atros replied. "Yes...well I'll be happy to buy more when we need it." Rurik offered. "Let's just hope they still have servants when you go back." his father said and started looking through papers which let Rurik know it was time to leave his dad to work. Sighing softly, he left the study and headed upstairs to his room where he sat in bed and looked through the file carefully.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 03:45 AM

Shiva frowned and looked down thinking a bit, her masters had always kept her information... was that a bad thing? She shook her head a bit and finished eating before heading up to her room after taking her dishes to be washed. She slowly sat down and looked at the little dove and then smiled as she felt a breeze and saw her little spirit fox rubbing up against her. "Hi Imber, I've missed you. I hope that my new master doesn't mind you randomly showing up." she smiled as she pet the little blue fox. "I'm really not used to having a day off... I hope he has work for me to do tomorrow" she smiled easily.

Typed within Shiva's record was each master she had had and their accounts of how she acted and what she responded the best towards. Right away in each section it mentioned her needing to have attention, and even that the masters preferred to keep her in their rooms just to make sure that her mood didn't drop. They even spoke of the little fox and the dove plushie. One master had tried to take both away from her but she got really upset whenever anyone touched the dove and she would break down if anyone took away the fox. The papers also mentioned that she was not good at keeping dates so the masters would always keep her birthday and remind her a few times how old she was. But the most surprising thing about her was probably that there was no records in the file before the age of about 8, she had seemed to just show up out of thin air one day.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 04:19 AM

"Oh dear...what have I gotten myself into?" Rurik said to himself and frowned slightly. It seemed he already had a pet, one he didn't plan on having at all. Taking a deep breath, he stood up and headed to her room. He planned on talking to her about what he had just read but didn't think she'd have any answers for him. "Worth a try." he said to himself on knocked on her door. "Shiva it's me." he said as he scanned through the papers. 'This is probably why she was surprised at having a room all to herself.' Rurik thought to himself. Also, why was there no information about her before the age of eight? It didn't make sense but there had to be a logical answer for it right? "A fox and a dove..." he read aloud to himself and raised an eyebrow. "Where's the fox?" he asked himself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 04:46 AM

Shiva smiled as she heard Rurik at the door and looked a little surprised at Imber as she hid behind the pillows. Shiva easily stood and walked over to the door answering it with a smile. "Hello my lord, come on in" she smiled easily as she moved out of the way so he could come in. "Is there something you need my lord?" she asked curiously noticing the file in his hands and wondered if he was reconsidering having her as his slave and hoped not.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 04:53 AM

"Thank-you." Rurik said as he walked into her room and shook his head. "Not really...I just actually need to talk to you about something." he started and sighed softly as his pale green eyes read the files again. "I was reading your information and well...I must say I was very surprised when I read it all. It mentions that you did sleep in your masters' rooms so that is probably why you were surprised to have your own room. It also speaks of a dove and a fox." Rurik explained and turned to face her with a serious look on his face. "I see the dove." he said, pointing to her stuffed dove. "Where's the fox?" he asked. "Also, there seems to be no information on here about you before the age of eight which I find rather confusing. Might you know anything about that?" he asked easily.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 05:23 AM

Shiva frowned and looked down a little nudging her foot into the ground a bit before turning and walked over to her bed picking up the little fox and held her in her arms. "T-this is Imber... she's a spirit fox... y-you.. you won't take her away will you?" she asked worriedly really not wanting her friend to be taken away. However she looked even more unsure when she heard him ask about her past and frowned. "I-I don't remember... anything before my first master." she said softly wondering why he was asking about all this stuff.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 05:51 AM

"Imber huh?" Rurik repeated and sneered slightly. "Now, Now...I'm not taking her away from you no. I'm just wondering why no one told me about the...fox before I bought you. It's not matter, just do as you are told and keep that pet away from me and my pet. If you do that everything will be fine." he explained and sighed softly. "Absolutely nothing...well I suppose it doesn't matter. What really matters to me is what I see in these papers here." he explained and looked back at Shiva. "So you need attention to stay healthy...is that correct?" Rurik asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 05:59 AM

"W-well... she's... not exactly a pet... she doesn't normally eat... well she doesn't need to at least..." she explained softly then blushed a little and nodded. "Y-yes... a-at least... that's what I've been told whenever I got sick..." she explained softly but honestly. She hoped that she wasn't in trouble or anything.... hoped that he still wanted her as his servant even though she fed off of attention.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 06:15 AM

Rurik raised an eyebrow in confusion at Shiva's words but chuckled at her reply to his question. "Alright. What sort of attention? Just regular attention or do you need to be spoiled or?" he asked and looked through her information in silence. "You are a very interesting servant Shiva, I'll give you that." he admitted and chuckled. "Very interesting indeed." he said to himself as he continued to look through her information. Attention...he could give her attention. As long as he didn't have to buy her anything or take her anywhere. Shiva was his personal servant so she worked for him. It wasn't the other way around. "Let's see...birthday..." he said to himself as he looked at the top of the first page for her date of birth.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 07:00 AM

"Oh... um... my old master liked to pet me... it made him laugh when my ears and tail came out from it... he also liked to scratch behind my ear... it always felt so nice." Shiva said almost purring at the thought of her ears being scratched again. "My young mistress loved hugs... and my other master always liked me to walk with him and he would put his arm around my shoulders." she smiled easily but couldn't really think of anything else that would help. In her file it showed her birth day as being in December and that she was indeed 20. She wondered some if she had done well and gave him all the info he wanted and hoped that she had.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 07:19 AM

"I see..." Rurik said with a nod of his head as he read her age and birthday. "You are twenty years old Shiva. I honestly thought you were younger, you sure don't look like you're twenty." Rurik noted and decided petting her would have to do. "They would pet you....like an animal?" he asked and looked at Shiva. This was all new to him and it was honestly awkward, petting her as if she was a pet or a child who did a good job. Hesitantly, he reached out and pet her head softly before quickly pulling his hand away. "This is just...odd really." he said softly and sighed. "This is something that will take me time to get used to." he admitted with a frown.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 07:25 AM

Shiva blushed a little but when he pet her she seemed to relax more and tried to hold back a purr as he pet her a little. She then looked at him a little confused. "I'm sorry..." she said softly but didn't really see why it would be awkward... to her it was quite normal, even sleeping at the foot of the bed or on the floor seemed normal to her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 07:39 AM

"I don't....pet my servants you see. I don't touch them in general." Rurik explained and ran a hand through his reddish brown hair. "I'll have to figure out how I can give you attention without it being so awkward for me. Sure this is all normal for you, but it isn't for me. It's really odd but hopefully I can think of a way that is...less odd I guess." he explained. "I suppose that's all for now. If I need anything I'll be sure to pay you a visit. Tomorrow starts your real work so be sure to get plenty of rest because I may or may not have some requests for you. Until then." Rurik said and excused himself before silently leaving back to his room.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 11:44 AM

"good night my lord please sleep well" Shiva smiled and shut the door once he left before moving to lay down once she changed and curled up with Inber and the stuffed dove quickly falling asleep feeling rather excited for the day to come and really wanted to do whatever she could to help

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 11:44 PM

Closing the door behind him, Rurik listened as the entire house started to fall silent. He wasn't very tired but he had a feeling that tomorrow was going to be a very busy and long day. 'Best to get some rest now, be prepared for tomorrow.' he thought to himself and looked down at the papers in his hands. He opened a drawer and placed them inside before getting dressed for bed and slipping under the covers easily. It wasn't too long before he was fast asleep. That sleep didn't last long though because morning was here and he could hear the servants starting to walk around to prepare breakfast.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 11:54 PM

Shiva easily slept through the night and was awake early the next morning. After getting dressed she sat and watched the sun rise her ears and tail out as she watched all the colors with big child-like eyes. Normally she had to wait for her master to wake up before she was let out of the room so this was the first time she had ever actually watched the sun rise and saw all the dew on the flowers and trees, heard all the birds starting to wake up and sing their morning greetings. "Oh Imber! isn't it just so beautiful?! Oooh do you think if I'm good master will let me run around outside sometime?" she asked the little fox with a bright smile as she pet her and the little fox just purred loudly and gave a tiny quiet barking type sound in response.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2015, 12:21 AM

"Wake up the young lord!" ordered Irsa before kissing her husband's cheek and yawning softly. The servant quickly went upstairs and knocked on Rurik's door. "My lord, your mother calls for you." said the servant. "I'll be right down!" called out Rurik in response before heading to his bathroom for a quick shower. He then got dressed, fixed himself up and quickly knocked once on Shiva's door as he headed downstairs to his mother. "You called mother?" he asked. "Rurik, I didn't see you feed yesterday." Irsa said quietly as she pulled both men to the parlor room. "Father didn't feed either." Rurik pointed out. "I did, you just didn't see me." his father assured as he wrapped an arm around his wife's waist. "You need to find a permanent feeding source, just like your father." Irsa ordered trying to hide the blush on her face. "I know mother...I know. I'll....I'll find one soon enough. I promise." Rurik promised. "I hope so. I can't keep feeding you, you're not a baby anymore. I wish you were, but sadly you've grown." his mother said with a slight pout.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2015, 12:41 AM

Shiva looked up and quickly got up petting Imber then left and went looking for Rurik to see if he needed anything or what he wanted her to do today. She really hoped to be of use to him, she wanted to make sure that she did everything she could to be a good servant as usual.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2015, 12:50 AM

"I'm not asking you to feed me mother. I'll be fine, I feel fine so you really shouldn't worry." Rurik started and frowned slightly when his mother held out her wrist. "Go on dear, drink up." she said quietly. "Mother you really don't have to. I promise you I'm fine." Rurik assured. Irsa only narrowed her eyes in response and Rurik hesitantly took her wrist and sank his fangs into it, feeding easily. He felt like such a child when he did this, but he really didn't have a feeding source at the moment. Pulling away when he was done, Rurik let out a soft sigh and shook his head. "I'll look for a permanent feeding source today then." he said. "Good, I really hope you find one Rurik. Do not rush yourself though okay?" Irsa commented. Nodding, Rurik excused himself and left to make sure the servants where doing their jobs. "I don't see this house clean!" he pointed out. "S-sorry my lord, we'll get right on it!" Jamil replied and motioned for other servants to help him clean.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2015, 12:58 AM

"Good morning master~" Shiva smiled easily having fallowed his voice until she saw him and gave a bow not realizing that she hadn't put away her ears and tale yet nor that her tail was wagging happily at seeing him. "May I ask what it is you would like me to do for my job?" she asked softly since he hadn't told her what her job was exactly yet.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2015, 02:33 AM

Hearing a voice behind him, Rurik jumped in fear and quickly turned to face Shiva but when he saw what she looked like he only hissed. "Don't do that ever again." he warned and calmed himself down before smirking. "You want to know what your job is Shiva? You really want to know?" Rurik asked. "Oh I don't know...how about cleaning the house like all the other servants. Does that sound like a good job to have?" Rurik asked and turned to face the others and made sure that they were cleaning. Turning away, he walked back to the parlor room where his parents where talking about something. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." he said. "You weren't interrupting." his father assured. "May I ask what you were talking about?" Rurik asked. "Nothing too important. What do you need?" asked his mother. "Well... I'm going to go out and try to find myself a pet of some sort. Maybe I'll be lucky and find a feeding source too." he explained and grinned. "Ahh I see. I hope you are lucky then." Irsa replied. "Also, I put the servants to work, they are all cleaning, even my personal one. I'm sure they'll be done in no time. I'll be back soon." Rurik said softly and excused himself before leaving the room and made sure he had some gold before leaving the palace.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2015, 02:39 AM

Shiva's ears lowered and her tail hung limp behind her. "I-I'm so-sorry master." she said softly feeling horrible for having upset him. "Y-yes sir" she said softly before starting to help clean with the rest of the servants her ears and tail vanishing as she worked but didn't look as happy as usual... she was really upset that she had made Rurik mad at her already and just hoped that she could make it up to him somehow... she never liked her masters being upset, especially at her.