IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 05:08 PM

Thomas smiled to thnurse."I'll make sure she is careful",he smiled at how close she was,glad that he was able to have her so close,by the time they wnet into the hall the crowds were goe."good this makes gettng there easyer"

Luna looked up at him blushing a bit but followed happily,once in class eh smiled at the teacher,who looked to Deuce then to Luna and smiled.With a nod shelead him to a set of desck at the back,allowing him to sit fisrt,then she sat beside him

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 05:58 PM

Emily walked with Thomas carefully while hugging his arm and staying close to him. "Did you enjoy your breakfast and coffee?" she asked curiously, just wanting to make conversation with him.

Deuce followed Luna to the back of the classroom and sat down with her. He wasn't what was going to happen in here but he was very interested in finding out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 06:43 PM

Thomas blinked a bit and smield."yes it was great,and as alwyas you had my coffe right",he said happily."you are the onl one who can make it,well,other then me anyway..."

Luna smiled at the art room,and looked around at teh new faces. Mrs.Athena was one of the best teachers this school had,and one of the only teachers who understood Luna.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 07:20 PM

Emily laughed softly, "That makes me happy you know." she said and thought for a moment. "Thomas, do you want to know something?" she asked and looked up at him. She guessed since she was going to be spending time with him she should at least tell him how much she enjoyed his company.

Deuce looked down at the desk and then looked around at the classroom. It smelled of cleaning supplies, like if it had been cleaned not that long ago and it was starting to mix with the different smells of the students coming in.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 09:39 PM

Thomas smiled softly and blinked at her a bit."sure whats up??",he asked softly."and afyetr there is soemthing I want to ask you...."

Yuna smiled and carefully moved her desk closer to Dues so they could share her book,she also gave him hs very own pecial and empty sketch book.Grinning up at him

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-26-2015, 12:01 AM

Emily nodded, "W-well I just wanted to tell you that...that I really enjoy your company. I always get happy when you visit me at work, it's something I always look forward to." she said softly and blushed a light pink. "I really am glad that I met you Thomas." she added.

Deuce looked at the pencil and sketchbook she gave him and frowned. "Oh, t-thank you very much Luna." he said and smiled as he looked down at the book. So they were supposed to be drawing? "What do we need to draw?" he asked her quietly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 12:44 AM

Luna smiled softly at him.Then blinked at his question she looked around and seeing people drawing whatever.So blinking she smiled softly and looked to Deuce again and shrugged a bit,befor pointing to her heart trying to tell him,that he should draw from his heart.

Thomas was blushing a bit."I'm glad you think that,because I feel the same way, ive been planning on asking you out on a date",he said softly

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-26-2015, 01:03 AM

Deuce was was confused at her signals and raised an eyebrow. "My heart...I need to draw my heart?" he asked and thought for a while longer. "Oh! Draw from my heart! Is that what I need to do?" he asked her again. He felt so stupid, but he hadn't been in a school for years so it wasn't his fault.

Emily blushed brightly and smiled, "A...a date with you Thomas?" she asked and giggled softly. "Oh that sounds like a very fun idea. I would love to go on a date with you Thomas." she answered.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 01:13 AM

Luna blinked at his first guess shaking her head then blinked and smiled nodding happily at his second guess.She was glad she was able to,kinda,tell him something.

Thomas smiled happily."that's great!",he said happily.Then blushed a bit."Well then we will have to plan it out at lunch",he said as they endted the art class giving the teacher thier late slip and blinked at Luna getting attached so fast to Deuce so he smiled to Emily."thats the guy i was telling you about",he whisoered to Emily

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-26-2015, 01:28 AM

Deuce smiled, "Aright then sounds easy enough." he said and looked down at the blank paper. Picking up his pencil he thought about it for a moment. What would he draw? Sighing softly, he started to draw the full moon in the center of the page, making it as detailed as he could since it was something he had memorized after always seeing it.

"Sounds like a good idea Thomas." she said and walked with him to their class. Looking over to Luna and the male, she smiled weakly. "Well it seems that they are getting a lot very well." she whispered back and watched them for a moment before heading to her desk.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 03:22 AM

Thomas smiled softly and followed Emily sitting beside her."yeah, even the more reason to beat him up if he hurts her",he said softly."He's the first one she's warmed up to since...",he frowned not wanting to finish it.'since her parents were killed' he thought sadly.

Luna yawned softly,and started drawing.She was staring of a forest scean,it waas very detailed,,she let her pencial guid her,when it was done it looked like it could be in a museum.She had seen her friends enter and smiled hapily

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-27-2015, 12:37 AM

Emily chuckled and nodded, "Yes well he seems like a good guy. I'm sure he won't hurt her but if he does I want to hurt him too. Though I might end up just hurting myself in the process." she said and laughed softly. Taking out her book and pencil, Emily opened to a clean page and started to draw quietly.

Deuce looked over at her drawing and smiled, "That is very good Luna. I can tell you've been drawing for years." he said to her politely as he looked at the full moon he had drawn on his page. It looked exactly like the moon in the sky, only bigger of course, as if you were looking at it through a telescope.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-29-2015, 12:56 AM

Damen smirked a bit."yes,we wouldnt want that again",he said softly and got out his supplies and started to draw,he smiled a bit,useing his vampire senses to lissen to Deuce.Glad that he was being so kind to her.

Luna blinked and blushed at Deuces compliment,but smiled softly at him in thank you.Then looking at his sketch of the moon her smile grew,though she wasa bit frustrighted on hw to tell him she thought it was amazing.So she tore a corner off a blank page in her sketch book,and wrote,Your Sketch Is Beautiful,on it and passed it to him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-29-2015, 02:43 AM

Emily was happily drawing a beach landscape. It was difficult but she needed the practice anyway. She hoped to one day take up painting.

Deuce added a few stars and glanced over at Luna. He noticed she had passed him a piece of paper. Picking it up, he smiled at the message. "Thank-you very much Luna. It's the only thing I can draw by memory. I could be blindfolded and I'd still be able to draw it. I guess I stare at the moon too much huh?" he asked and chuckled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-29-2015, 04:51 AM

Thomas sighed as he tried to think of what to draw,he the slowly started to sketch and old looking victorian home,he smiled softly,he was drawing his home from when he was a kid.

Luna smiled softly at him and shook her head.He was drawing something he loved,so that was a good thing,she then went back to her drawing getting lost in it as she started to draw in the details of the tress

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-29-2015, 05:39 AM

Emily peaked over at Thomas' drawing and smiled. "Very lovely Thomas." she whispered and went back to drawing her beach landscape.

Deuce smiled sadly and looked at the moon, adding the final details and setting his pencil down. He had to resist the urge to howl or whine in the class. The full moon always had that effect on him and there was nothing he could do about it but hold back the urge as best as he could.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-30-2015, 04:48 PM

Thomas blinked out of his memories and looked to Emily,smiling softly."thasnk,I love your beach scean"

Soon Luna was finished and sat back relaxing a little.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-30-2015, 05:12 PM

Emily shook her head. "It's not that great, but thanks anyway." she answered softly as she continued to add details to her drawing. When she was done, she set her pencil down and looked over her drawing, making sure nothing was missing from it.

Deuce looked at the drawing in front of him and sighed softly. At least there was one thing that he could do to look somewhat normal, he could draw the moon with amazing attention to detail. Looking over at Luna's drawing, he smiled. It looked very nice and he wondered if he'd ever be able to draw like her one day.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-03-2015, 02:15 PM

Thomas smiled softly to her."I think its great",he whispered before flinching at the sall gkare from the teacher.'sorry",he said going back to the art work he had.

Luna smiled and sta back looking over her sketch she nodded.It was done,she grinned some seeng Deuce looking at her art again.Wondering if he would like to join her when she went to find the wolf she wanted to sketch.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-04-2015, 02:47 AM

"Well thank-you very much." Emily whispered back to Thomas as she continued working on her drawing. Adding any details she could think of.

Deuce looked back down at his sketch and decided to add some color to it with the colors that the teacher had provided for them. Piking up the black color, he outlined the moon carefully and the many stars he had drawn.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-04-2015, 03:01 AM

Luna smiled softly watching Deuce ,before looking out the window,getting lost in her on thoughts.

Thomas smiled and gave her a wink then sat back blinking at the crack of thunder and looked outside seeing rain clouds rolling in

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-04-2015, 03:27 AM

Emily blushed softly and focused on her drawing. She made sure to add color to it and even wrote her name on it out of habit. When she was done, she looked over at Luna and the male. He seemed to be busy drawing something and Luna seemed to be happy.

Deuce could sense someone watching him and looked up to see that a girl was watching him curiously. He didn't say anything of course just looked at her and raised an eyebrow in a silent question before smiling at her and returning to his drawing.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-04-2015, 03:47 AM

Thomas looked back to Deuce and Luna and had to grin as well,really hoping that Deuce was a good guy,and wouldn't hurt Luna.

Luna blinked and jumped a bit as the bell for the next class wnet off,she smiled gathering her art supplies and put them in her bag,then took her art,and stood,waiting for Deuce

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-04-2015, 03:55 AM

Emily smiled back at the male and looked over at Luna who seemed to be in her own world. Hearing the bell ring, Emily gathered her things and quickly stood, causing her to get dizzy and fall back and onto the floor. Groaning, she struggled to pick herself back up as the students crowded around her to see if she was okay.

Deuce yelped slightly when the bell went off and covered his ears until it was gone. What was that?! He was going to have to ask the vampire. Gathering his things, he stood and smiled at Luna before looking over at the girl as she fell.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-04-2015, 04:40 AM

Thomas was at her side in a instant and frowned."huh you need to be careful remember",she said carefully sitting her up.

Luna blinked at Deuce when he yeallped,hoping he was okay,then blinked when Emily fell and with a worried frown she ran over sqweezing her way through the students.

The teacher moved students aside and frowned."Maybe you should go home for the day ,rest up after your fall....Thomas should take you"