Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 11:21 PM

"Understandable sir, thank-you for taking a look at her." Ryan started. Getting her to open up was easier said than done though. He knew it was going to take them a long time to get her to admit what was going on with her. Though he had a feeling that they all already knew what was going on, still, they needed to hear it from her in order for it to count.

"Makes sense." Temri started and sighed. "It's going to be tough to get her to talk but we'll try our best. We'll have to make sure she starts eating too." he noted. Hopefully she would at least trust them enough to actually eat the food here.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 11:39 PM

Richard smiled softly and nodded."good,you guys get some rest too thogh",he smield and gave his nephue a hug befor leaving.

Damen sighed a bit."and theres no proof that she didn't want to eat,how the heck do we know if her captor wasnt feeding her properly",he said softly and blinked hearing a groan from Yukina's room,"sounds like she's coming around",he said surprised.

Yukina blinked a bit as she had woken in a strange room,hudge.She was in a very soft bed.aHE WOULD HEAR RAIN HITTING WINDOWS,SHE HAD WINDOWS IN THE ROOM SHE WAS IN.sHE BLINKED TO AN OPEN DOOR AND COULD SEE THREE SHADOWS OF PEOPLE IN THE HALL WAY.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 12:03 AM

"This is why we need to get her to talk sir. Maybe she just never wanted to eat, or maybe she was never fed. We don't know, but what we do know is that she's safe here and that we're going to do our best to take care of her. She's just a girl and she's probably very frightened still so keep that in mind." Ryan commented and peaked into the room. "She's awake." he said softly and looked at the two men.

Temri wasn't sure he could rest easily, not yet anyway. He nodded at what Ryan said and looked at the girl who was looking at them. She was probably confused or afraid. "Well she's awake, but I don't think it would be such a good idea to start attacking her with so many questions, she needs her rest...and her food." he said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 12:25 AM

Yukina blined a bit as Temri and Ryan came into the door way.She felt relief a bit but blinked as they started talking."um,I CAN here you yah know",she said softly.

Damen laughed a bit."good,your still fiesty",he said watching Yukina>"Temri,you stay with her,Ryan,mind helping me cook?",he asked softly

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 12:49 AM

"Oh I know you can, that's good to know." Temri answered her and looked at Damen. "Alright then I'll stay here." he agreed and walked into the room to the side of her bed and just looked at her. "You gave us all quite the scare. Glad to know that you'll be okay." he said softly.

Ryan nodded, "Yes sir." he said and followed Damen down to the kitchen. "What will we be making today?" he asked. He was a pretty good cook, well he thought he was anyway since he did like the food he made but he supposed that was obvious. Sometimed he would make cookies, brownies or cupcakes for the coworkers and they always said that he they were very good.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 01:44 AM

Yukina blinked a bit at Temri."where am I anyway?",she said softly,though she looked surprised to here that they had been worried."sorry....for making you three working"she said softly and sighed and trued to sit up.

Damen laughed."yopu can call me Damen",he said to Ryan."Chicken Alfedo",he said happily."its quick and easy",he said and started to get the things out."so,whats your boss liek Ryan?",he asked softly

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 01:58 AM

"You are currently in my friend's house." Temri answered and shook his head. "Don't move girl, you need to lay still and rest okay? Dont' thank us, we wanted to help you and we still do. I'm just glad you aren't dead like I thought you were." he said and smiled softly. "You sure know how to scare a guy." he commented.

"Damen." Ryan repeated and smiled. "Sounds good." he said and blinked at the question. "My boss...well he's a kind man. He doesn't scold us and is always making sure we understand what we are doing. He warned us today about the storm that's happening right now actually. He's a good man and I like working for him." Ryan answered honestly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 02:03 AM

Damen sighed."Ryan,he puts on an act,your boss,is the one who did that to the girl up stairs",he said softly."I have no dout it seems impossible,and maybe he treat his emploee's kind,but i can guarntee you,he is the one that did that to the girl up stairs..."

Yukina flinched some bt layed herslef back down looking at him."Yukina.",she said softly."my name's Yukina",she said softly."and , why did you worry so much,wh-when you,or your friends didn't even know me?",she asked softly.Knew to having people care,she was still cinfused about it all.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 02:28 AM

Ryan was surprised at what Damen said. "Are...are you sure?" he asked and frowned. "My boss doesn't look like he could hurt a fly. If...if he hurt her do you thin he's going to hurt us too?" he asked and frowned, obviously worried.

"Well Yukina I'm Temri, it's nice to meet you even if it's not in the best of circumstances. We helped you because we care and because we can. You don't need to know someone personally to be able to help them you know." he answered her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 02:48 AM

Damen sighed a bit."yes I'm sure",he said sadly."I saw him enter with the girl this morning after me and Temri left,she was the girl in the hood",he said softly,hoping he remembered her being in there with him.

Yukina blinked a bit."oh",she said softly and mde her self small."go figure,complete strangers ,cared enough to help me,but my own parents got rid of me,not caring what happened",she said softly as tears came to her eyes

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 03:04 AM

Ryan thought for a moment and widened his as he helped Damen with he food. "I saw her this morning at work, she had gotten a few books." he said to Damen and frowned. He couldn't believe his boss would hurt anyone.

"Yukina please don't cry." he said and frowned as he sat beside her and gently wiped away her tears. "Don't cry please." Temri said and soothingly ran his fingers through her hair. "It's okay, you're safe now and no one is going to hurt you anymore.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 03:24 AM

Damen nodded."I know it's hard,but ,I had to tell you...odds are he's gping top start looking for her ,and will be asking aound work,this way if he comes in, you won't be shocked,and can be ready to lie to the sleezeball's face",he said softly and started to cutup the chicken."Im sorry",he said softly.

Yukina blinked,and instinctively stiffened when Temri reached out to her face,but relaxed when he wiped away her tears and started to run his fingurd threw her hair.It felt nice."she carefuly looked up to him."your very kind",she said softly

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 05:12 AM

Ryan frowned but nodded. "Right, yes sir." he said softly. Ryan never lied to anyone before, but he was going to have to if he wanted to protect this girl. Hopefully this didn't get him fired later. "Please don't be sorry, you've done nothing wrong." he said and smiled at Damen. "Do...do you think the girl is actually going to eat?" Ryan asked.

Temri frowned at first but smiled when he saw her relax. "Sorry if I frightened you." he said softly and continued to run his fingers through her hair. "Thank-you. I try my best to be. Besides, I think you deserve people to be kind to you if you want kindness in return. One small act of kindness can make a huge difference." Temri whispered and looked down at her. "Would you like me to draw you something? Are you hungry?" he asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 02:49 PM

Damen gave a soft smiled."just call me Damen",he said softly.Then blinked at his question."hmm,its hard to say...I hope she does",he said as he mixed everything together."it be a good way to find out if she refues,or was controlled about when she could eat"

Yukina sighed softly."its just a habbit",she said sfotly and looked at him."true,but i didn't think there were many kind people anymore",she said softly and looked up to him."what do you draw?",she asked curiously and blinked again. when he aske if she was hungry."d-depend",she said looking nervously."a-am I allowed to eat?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 04:55 PM

"Yes si- I mean Damon." Ryan said softly and nodded. "I do hope she eats, she looks much too thin. Poor girl." he said with a small frown. He was glad that they had got to her when they did. If they hadn't, she wouldn't be here now and that was a frightening thought.

"Oh we're out there. We're just sorta scattered around and often ignored." Temri started as he pulled out his art supplies from his bag. "I can draw you anything you want. I'll even color it for you and sign it if you'd like." he said and blinked in surprise when she asked if she was allowed to eat. "Yukina, of course you are allowed to eat. You have to eat, everyone has to eat. You don't have to wait for permission to eat. If you're hungry I want you to eat okay?" he asked her and turned to a clean page on his sketchbook.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 05:42 PM

Yukina turned a bit to looked at Temri metter.She watched him curiously." surprise me,draw what ever you want",she said shyly,but smield at him ,very slightly."th-then yes,I am hungry,and would like something to eat"

Damen smiled softyl at Ryan."what matters now is taht we got to her in time and are going to do what it takes to make sure she gets well,and knows that she is ared for"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 06:15 PM

Temri smiled and nodded. "Alright then I'll surprise you. As for the food, my friend should be coming up with some food for you in a short while." Temri explained and started to draw a bunch of lines with circles on top. They looked like lollipops but this was the outline. Temri looked at her and smiled then went back to his drawing and started adding details to it. "I hope you like it when it's done." he said to her.

Ryan grinned happily and nodded. "Yes we are." he agreed. He wondered if she was even hungry, maybe she was used to not eating now and probably lost her appetite permanently. "W-why don't you tell me a bit about yourself while we work on the food?" he asked, just wanting to learn more about the person he would be helping with a quilt later on.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 06:51 PM

Yukina smiled a bit more,watching him."so you like art then?",she aske softly.She nodded at the food being there soon."sounds good",she said softly

Damen looked back to him as he started to cook the noodles.He smiled some."alright what do you wnat to know?",he asked softly turniing to face him."I'm almsot an open book,so ask away"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 07:25 PM

"I love art. I am usually always drawing something no matter how small it is. I draw people, portraits, plants, animals, places, landscapes, random things...anything really." Temri answered. "What about you? Do you like art too?" he asked her as he continued to draw.

Anything? Gosh are you single!? Ryan thought to himself and blushed. "W-well anything you'd be willing to share. What are your hobbies?" Ryan asked. He wondered if quilting was a hobby or if it was just an assignment for his class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 09:46 PM

Yukina smiled a bit as she carefuly turned over a bit more feeling more confertable on her back,though she twitched some at the small pain in her side.She looked to Temri and smiled ,this time it was a bit more bigger. "Yes,i use to love Art.Though it been years since Iv'e done any art work",she frowned a bit,feeling like she could talk to Temri."a few years ago,when i tried to do some art,he broke my hand",she said softly,her eyes moving to the seeling.

Damen smiled a bit."art mostly...i have an art room in here, well two actually,ones mine,the others for Temri when he needs it",he smiled some."and ,eventually if I like quilting,I may put use to the sewing room up stairs..."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-26-2015, 12:06 AM

Temri frowned and shook his head. "If he lays a hand on you again I'll kill him." he said seriously and started to color the bouquet of roses he had drawn for her with a message that said 'Get well soon!' on it with his signature. When he had finished, he smiled and carefully removed the page from his sketchbook and handed it to her. "Here you go Yukina, I hope you like it." he said softly.

"Sounds to me like you are a creative person Damen." Ryan commented and smiled. "Quilting is fun but it's very hard. You have to be patient and work hard. You have to really want to do it if you want it to turn out perfect. Sometimes I don't get much sleep because I'm up quilting but it's worth it because when I finish I know it's going to look amazing." Ryann explained happily.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 12:25 AM

Yukina blinked hearing him.He cared that much?She didn't want to get him in trouble.Then she blinked here eyes lighting up at his sketch,she gently took it ad smiled happily at it."Its beautiful Temri,I love it,thank you",she said softly,but happily.

Damen smiled softly."I don't doubt its hard",he said softly."its a good thing I'll have yiou as my teacher huh?",he said and smiled and he threw the noodels in with the chicken and added the sause,and somesal and chivesfor flavor."there",hs elooked to Ryan and nodded his head behinde him."can you grab the food trays,we'll all eat up ther with her",he said getting down the bowls and forks.Then grabbed some glasses ,filling them with water

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-26-2015, 01:00 AM

Temri grinned, happy that she loved the drawing. "You're welcome Yukina, I'm gad you like it." he said softly and thought for a moment. Maybe we can draw together someday. I'd love to see what you can draw." he said to her. He loved art, any form of it and was pretty excited in finding out what she could draw.

Ryan blushed at the compliment and giggled like a schoolgirl being complimented by her crush. "Oh y-yes of course I will and yes I suppose it is a good thing. I'm looking forward to it." he admitted and grabbed the trays then followed Damon upstairs to the girl's room.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 03:13 AM

Damen smiled softly and placed the food in the bowls before getting a bigure tray to carryon the boewls and drinks up stairs with.He smiled when they reached her room."hey how are you feeling",he asked setting the food tray down ."hope your hungry"

Yukina smiled softly."I'd like that",she said softly and blinked as Damen and Ran entered."i sure sam",she said shyly. And carefully pushed her self up ,she she was sitting.

Damen went over and carefuly adjusted her pillows so she could sit back against them."good,we were worried taht you wouldn't eat",he said and smiled to Ryan gently taking the smaller trays frpm him,gently placeing a bows of pasta and a galss of water each of them.

Yukina frowned a bit"I wasn't sure If i'd be allowed"

Damen froze,and fowned sftly."your always allowed to eat miss',he said softly feeling bad for her and handed Ryan a tray."mind giving that to her",he asked kindly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-27-2015, 12:43 AM

Ryan smiled at the girl, "Of course you are allowed to eat miss." he said to her and nodded at what Damen said. "Of course." he said quietly and walked over to her, with the tray of food for her. "Here you are miss." he said warmly and walked back to Damen. Hopefully she liked the food and ate most of it if not all of it.

Temri was glad that she had food now. He knew she was probably confused still as to why she was being allowed to eat, especially if that man never allowed her to eat, she was probably used to not eating. He remembered how she said he had broken her hand for drawing, why would he do that? There was no need to break a girl's hand for something so...so small.