Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-18-2007, 06:45 PM

Kane stuck his tounge out and grimaced.
"Please, as if I want to go back to class." He leaned his head back and let the rain spatter against his face.
"It's so much nicer out here." He stood though and made his way over to open the door.
"But I will go get that box of yours." He smiled slipping inside and sitting on the rail.
"See you later!" He said sliding down it, he hopped off right before he ran out of rail and waved back. Then he was gone.

Kane strolled the empty halls until he came to the bathroom where he had found Risa, he shook his head noting that the box was still on the floor, it's contents still spilled out everywhere. He made a pit stop in the boy's bathroom and grabbed a few paper towels, after all why shouldn't he clean up his own mess? He swiped the last bit of rice from the linoleum and fitted the box's lid back on top.
"There." He said as-a-matter-of-factly.
"That oughtta do it."
"Oughtta do what?" He turned around to find three of the boy's from that morning awaiting him in the hall.
"It's you again..." He sighed boredly.
"What do you want?"
"What do you think we want!? We want payback!" Kane looked down at the box, Risa had been afraid of him because of this very reason...and it was all because of people like these guys that he'd had to fight so much....he hated the fact that girls were scared of him, he wasn't even that bad of a person once people got past his fighter's instincts. He narrowed his eyes and rolled them around to look at the boys.
"You know...some girl ran away from me today...and I almost didn't get lunch out of it....dude, you don't mess, with my lunch." The leader smirked and crossed his arms, his earlier defeat not hindering his confidence.
"Oh really, then what are you going to do about it?" Kane slipped the box inside his jacket and smiled erieely.
"Let's find out."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 08-18-2007, 09:20 PM

[Your posts are so long O.o']

::I hear the commotion from the classroom and ask the teacher
"May I please be excused to the ladies room?" The teacher nodded and I slipped out.
I went to the hallway and hid behind a corner where the 3 boys were confronting Kane. My eyes widened and I jumped in, in front of Kane, so he was behind me, my arms out wide.
"HEY! No fighting on school grounds, go on, BEAT IT!" i yelled angrily at the 3 nuisances.

Anyakan
iObject!

Old 08-19-2007, 05:51 AM

A boy wearing a different uniform, almost resembling a black lab coat silently walked up from behind the trouble makers and placed his arms over two of their shoulders. He spoke in a low, eerily calm voice as he eyed the students he had identified as his future classmates. "My, my, what is all of this racket?" He held something small, thin and sharp between his fingers. He was hiding them behind his thumbs as he pressed them near the jugular of two of the boys, making sure to not pierce the skin, so that only they knew what he was up to as it seemed he was only caressing them. "I really... really.. don't like noise.. and I was hoping that maybe.. you could keep it down for me.." An empty smile crossed his face as his long hair covered his stern piercing eyes. "You would do best to get back to class now.. It is raining.. and there could be... accidents.. I would not want anyone to.. slip"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 06:43 PM

(( XD; Yeah...I do that sometimes >.>))
Kane mumbled a curse as Risa stepped in front of him.
"Are you stupid or something!? You're going to get hurt!!" He thunked her head lightly with a fist and shoved her out of the way.
"You go back to class before someone decides you're fair game! These guys aren't like me they--" He whipped around only now noticing the other student that had crept up behind the boys. He couldn't see what was in his hand...but by the looks on the other's faces it wasn't a lollipop. He clenched his fists in precaution and narrowed his eyes.
"This doesn't concern you kid...who are you?" Kane had seen a few crazies in his time...most of them harmless...but...he focused on the smile that crossed the darker boy's face and it sent chills up and down his spine.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 09:55 PM

::My eyes filled with tears and I yelled at him "FINE! AS IF I CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO A JERK LIKE YOU!" I stormed off back to the classroom, right past the mysterious new kid, and slammed the sliding door shut behind me. Everyone stared as I stomped back to my seat, my bangs covering my sad, yet angry eyes. Kisa watched me closely, thinking that maybe she shouldn't have pushed me into the troublemaker. I sat down and drew scribbled pictures of me hitting him in my notebook- the teacher went on with the lesson. Kisa then passed me a note:
"Risa, Im sorry if he broke your heart, maybe I shouldn't have gotten you involved with a guy like him, hes nothing but trouble....<3 Kisa"
I looked over at her, worriedly and wrote back to her about all that happened and i sighed deeply and watched raindrops race one another down the glass to the windowsill::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:02 PM

"Wait I--" Too late, she was gone.....again. Kane had turned to explain things to Risa, but slowly turned back around fire glancing off the sides of his eyes.
"See what happens when you people come around...." He cracked his knuckles, seriously contemplating what he could get away with and not go to prison.
"If Dracula back there doesn't maim you I will." The three exchanged glances and with a twist escaped the grasp from behind and ran off down the hall.
"Yeah you better run morons!!!" He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.
"Great...now I'll have to figure out some way to make this up to her....chicks are so weird!!! I try to keep her out of harm's way and she blows up in my face....what a little firecracker."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:13 PM

[[I wish Anyakan was on, but she has to work late x.x will u be on for a while? I was excited to see you were online ^.^ this RP is moving along nicely]]

::The teacher calls on me to read English from the book we were reading...
"As the passionate male swooped off to carry his mistress away, an evil spirit had come to steal her. Little did the male know that his opponent had fierce powers and would use everything he had to get to his prize...."
I finish and sit down and the teacher calls me up to the desk as he makes us all read to ourselves silently
"Have you seen Kane??"
I Blush "Yeah, i saw him in the hallways earlier, why?"
The teacher responds "because he never came back to class, now ill have to put him down for cutting. Do you know where he is now?"
I lied though my teeth, "Oh, no sir, Im not sure..."
He nodded and sent me back to my seat. I continued reading, trying to forget about him.::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:21 PM

((I know, that would make it so much more interesting, I can't wait to see how Kane and her character react to one another =^.^= Yep I'll be on for a little while, so no worries about me dropping off the face of the earth just yet.))

He turned around to head back and then stopped, the oddball was still there, so Kane gave him the two fingered wave, intending to be nice about all the commotion.
"Thanks for the help back there man, but it really wasn't nessecary." With that he was off...heading back to class amazingly.

"Hold it teach." Kane said as he slid the door open.
"I'm not dead, just got hung up in the bathroom after Lunch...you know how the School's food is...goes right through you." He got a few snickers and a few other disgusted looks as he took his seat. He threw an arm over the back and tried to pay attention...but it was boring, the only reason he'd come back was to make sure that he got a chance to explain everything to Risa after class.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:36 PM

[Im glad to hear it, i really like RPing with you. there are so FEW good rp-ers out there...*hug*]

::I look back at him out of the corner of my eye and sigh and think to myself "why the hell did he come back to class?!"

Finally, the last bell rang and I had cleaning duty, of course. As the bell rang I slipped out to the bathroom, getting the mop and such, and came back to an empty classroom. I started to erase the chalkboard slowly. It was still raining, pretty hard, and I didnt have an umbrella, of course. I planned on flying home though, over the storm clouds.::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:42 PM

((XDD *hugz back*))

Finally Kane shoved his chair back and stood at the last bell. He didn't wnat to leave right away so stayed in the very back until everyone had emptied the room. There were a few others..but mainly he and Risa remained.
He watched her start to clean the blackboard and came up beside her, taking her cloth from her hand gently.
"Look, you're missing the entire top of it." He made a few swipes where she couldn't reach and while he did so, he talked.
"Look, about before...I didn't mean anything by it, but those guys would have hurt you bad...I got in a fight with their boss last week and even though you can't see it...he laid my leg open pretty well with a knife he had...they play dirty Risa...I just didn't want to see you hurt." He stopped and pulled her box out of his jacket.
"Here...I picked it up right before they came."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:48 PM

[[XDDD *squee!*]]

::I blushed as he took the cloth from my hand, his slightly touching mine. I watched him clean the top, the classroom was completely empty now, and the door was shut. It was Friday, and even the teachers couldn't wait to leave. The school was pretty much empty other than the janitors and the student helpers.

I took the box from his hands and looked into his eyes, very handsome ones, that i only now just noticed "Did you get your leg looked at by a doctor? It could be serious.... I could check it out if you like, my mother is a nurse and I kow some stuff.." she continued on.." and the reason I stepped in... I just didn't want you guys to fight.. youre already in alot of trouble, missing class alot and stuff..and I didnt think theyd hurt me.." i look to the floor, kind of embarrassed to be alone with the hottest rebel in school, according to all the girls anyway.::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:54 PM

((Oh yeah, when I get the chance I'll send you a Pm with Juri's information so that you can add her as a minor...I keep mentioning her, so she might as well have a face XDD))

Kane shrugged, back to cleaning so that he wouldn't seem to.....how did Juri put it...Loom
"No, not really...doctors....always want to know more about what happened than how they can help..so I told Juri that I'd fell on a pipe and she cleaned it good." He smirked like his usual slef and laid a hand on his belt.
"We're alone, so if you want I can show you where he got me." He was joking of course...but Risa always had the cutest reactions.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:59 PM

[sounds good ^.^]

::I look to him "yeah, good point about the doctors..."

I smiled at him "Actually, i am a bit worried about that cut... i dont want it to get infected, but you dont have to, if your sister fixed it up." I did blush, thinking about this and i started to mop the room quickly, chaning the subject, and wishing I didnt request to see it for real::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:04 PM

((Okies))
He quirked an eyebrow as she moved away to start mopping. He was right, she defintely had cute reactions. He watched her a moment then slipped out the back for a moment, dropping by his locker for his gym clothes....why not if she was that worried.
He stepped back in wearing his long shorts and a basketball jersy. He smiled and waited for her to notice the change, absently rubbing along the bandage that Juri had wrapped around it.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:09 PM

::I finished mopping and saw him in the doorway and did a double take. "what, what are you doing?!" she looked at him, seeing the huge bandage on his upper thigh. she wondered if he ever noticed that she doesnt take gym class with everyone else...let alone doesnt change in the girls locker room with every other girl. i hoped he didnt get too close to me.
I put the mop away, washed my hands, and returned to the classroom and shut the door behind me::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:13 PM

Kane leaned against the doorframe and smirked.
"What do you mean 'what am I doing'? You wanted to check that wound right? Well here it is." He waited in a vacant seat while she finished and fiddled with his other clothes. He had a chain hidden away in a pocket but he wasn't sure if playing with soemthing like that would be for the best at the moment.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:16 PM

::i came up to him with the classrooms first-aid kit, and kneeled down before him, in a very awkward and questionable position "you dont mind do you?? I feel like im being a bit pushy... but i dont want it to get infected..." his thigh was quite swollen and the cut was right under his shorts-line::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:21 PM

He shrugged again, not caring.
"Do what you want, it's been bothering me a little...can't run up walls like I usually can." The cut didn't bother him, but he was surprised to find that she, after all her yelling, she was really worried about him.
"First you blow up at me then want to keep me alive." He muttered.
"For one reason or another I just can't figure you out girl."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:27 PM

::i lift up his shorts VERY carefully and unwrap his leg, making him slide out of the chair a bit, still sitting though. The huge gash is healing slowly and is very swollen, i put ointment on my finger from the classrooms kit and put it in his cut, being ever so gentle and careful not to hurt him.
"Im sorry.... sometimes I cant even figure myself out...i try not to get too close to people, ya know? I think you may be the same way..." i keep my focus on his wound and try not to look into his luring eyes, my right hand putting the ointment on his wound, the other just resting on his knee. I blush as we speak. It rains harder outside. a lone white feather falls from the leg of my pants, and I dont notice::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:35 PM

Kane was busy mulling over what she just said.
"You keep people at a distance? Pff! That's hard to believe." He turned pink as her hand applied the nasty looking junk that she'd poured out of that tube...honestly, you'd think he'd never heard of salve before.
"You're too nice to do that...or at least you shouldn't." He glanced out the window at the rain, wondering if she'd stand to let him walk her home...he didn't have an umbrella..but there were a few plants around the school that had leaves big enough that would suffice. He blinked when he noticed something white fall to the ground. He bent over to pick it up.
"What's this thing?" He asked. A look of realization crossed his face and he smiled.
"Oh I get it.."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:40 PM

::I wrap up his leg carefully and smooth out the bandage by rubbing his leg gently. "What do you mean thats hard to believe?! Didnt you realize Im usually alone, that girl Kisa only talks to me cause she thinks youre cute and shes jealous that you talk to me, of all people..." i dont look at him, i get embarrassed that i brought up Kisa liking him.
I look at his hand, still kneeling on the floor, seeing the white feather and my eyes widen "w-whered you find that..?" I stand up, my heart is beating so fast i dont know what to do::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:46 PM

Kane stood once she was finished hardly hearing what she said about Kisa.
"Eh...you two seem pretty tight to me...Kisa'a cute..a bit of a talker though." He smiled back as she freaked out about the feather.
"Aw, don't worry I won't tell...I happen to like birds too. Got a parrot at home." He smiled and tried out the bandage.
"Feels good...better than what Juri did."
((Sorry, would have been longer but am getting fussed at XP Be back on tomorrow))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:51 PM

[awwww *cry*]
::"Were not friends, believe me, she only talks to me cause YOU do... which I still cant understand why you do..talk to me that is... noone else does.."

I breathe a sigh of relief when he mentions the bird "Oh, yeah, i found that walking to school this morning, its so beautiful, isnt it?" i laugh, nervously. I look down at his leg and touch it gently "You should keep it as clean as possible, and change the bandage every day. And when you shower, make sure you clean it well with soap. Itll keep infection away." I look inot his eyes and smile warmly::

Anyakan
iObject!

Old 08-20-2007, 04:44 AM

A lone shadow-like figure could be seen walking in an almost militaristic fashion down the hall. His light footsteps were masked by the rain pounding the glass. He came closer to the room where the light chattering noises had come from and stopped behind the door to read his watch. Students on cleaning duty should have been finished by now.. I was told this place would be empty. He grimaced to himself realizing he would have to put off his work for another time. He pressed his fingers against the door as he slid it open a bit to investigate. He peered in recognizing the two from before. Not getting anything particularly interesting in their high school conversation he decided to leave them be, otherwise he would have explaining to do himself. He slid the door closed and walked down the hall a bit and entered an empty room on the other side. Closing the door behind him he walked to the back of the room and took a seat on the windowsill. He occupied himself with what looked like a digital day planner and waited for the two to leave.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2007, 12:24 PM

Kane tilted his head and chuckled.
"I talk to you because I like you. I can tell you're diffrent...can't tell why though, but I can usually size people up pretty well....you're......you're special." He smirked and tucked the feather into his pocket shaking his head.
"I told you don't worry about it. I knew the Pet Store downtown was looking for part-timers since the shipment of exotic birds they got in last week, but you know how the school feels about that..I meant to go by there and apply for the job..but looks like you beat me to it, right?" He looked out the window at the rain.
"Wow...it's pouring out there....." He turned his head back and looked at Risa.
"You care if I walk you home? I can be outside, grab an...'umbrella' and be meet you out front in a few minutes." His motives again breached the surface of the question, those boys had gotten a look at Risa's face and might be on the war-path should they catch her alone.