LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-17-2009, 05:06 AM

WELCOME

Hello and welcome to My mansion. In this mansion I am the one and only god and I control your life. You may have noticed that you don't know how you got here, well either you wondered upon and I took you in or one of my henchmen kidnapped you but either way... There is no way out but through me. I have decided that to gain your freedom and ultimately your life we play a little game. Now not an easy game how about an actual challenge if you can find me inside of my home I might either kill you or send you back home, you must first answer a quick question. Of course you can't just FIND me no no you must go through multiple obsticals and these are not easy and you can't find out what the next one is until the next week or everyone is all past the obsticle and with this puzzle it might take some of you a month. So now that you have entered I have one question for you... Are you ready?

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-17-2009, 05:16 AM

It's quite impressive how you might think you can solve every puzzle so here is the first obsticle you must create a a profile and post by October 20th or you will not survive or anything. This is to keep everything organized BUT there is a trick. You have to follow everything that is listed in the skeleton below and you can't make one mistake so give your best.

What is your Username: _Username_
What is your favourite colour: _Favourite Colour_
What is your name: _Name of character_
What is your age: _Age_
What is your reason to be here: _What is your history and how did you get here_
What is your race: _What are you vampire, human, angel, ect._
What is your appearance: _Anime pic or really good discription_

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 10-13-2009 at 11:59 PM..

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-16-2009, 02:59 AM

Kayne : Please, just tell me why I am here!
What is your Username: My username is Cyraus
What is your favourite colour: My favorite color? Uh... red I suppose. Please, let me go!
What is your name: My name is Kayne...
What is your age: Um... I'm almost seventeen...
What is your reason to be here: My reason? I just came by... my car broke down and I needed help. I was going to.. uhm... a party in the next town. I came to the door and I ...uh... fell unconscious when I slammed the knocker...
What is your race: I'm a human!
What is your appearance:
I don't know what you want from me. But I swear I'll get out of here even if it costs me my life!
What is your Username: Cyraus
What is your favourite colour: Blue
What is your name: Leon Anderson
What is your age: 31
What is your reason to be here: Leon is a private investigator for a near-by city's police department. He was sent to the mansion to investigate several recent disappearances. When he came upon the door, Leon was pulled in by an invisible force and fell unconscious.
What is your race: Human, but with sick combat skills
What is your appearance:

Last edited by Cyraus; 01-02-2010 at 12:37 AM..

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-16-2009, 07:59 PM

What is your Username: broadway_princessxo34

What is your favourite colour: Orange

What is your name: Holly

What is your age: 15{well from what anyone else can tell at least}

What is your reason to be here: My life before this was running and hiding from everyone. They never liked me because I'm a vampire but then they attacked. I dont know how I got here! I was running away from people and your door was unlocked now I cant get out!!!!!
What is your race: I'm a Vampire, but I dont need blood to live just to use my powers like speed and strength.
What is your appearance:

"There I did it Please don't kill me"~Holly

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-16-2009 at 08:11 PM..

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 PM

What is your Username: Lusalma
What is your favourite colour: Red
What is your name: Lusalma
What is your age: 13
What is your reason to be here: Lusalma is a very curious individual. Due to constant pressure from her foster parents to succeed Lusalma has always been voracious in her appetite to learn anything and everything. Knowing this she was constantly in the library. One day she heard a reputation of a mansion that would tell her everything she ever wanted to learn. Curious and bored she sought more and more fiercely for this fabled house. One day while she was searching the old neighborhoods she thought the mansion might be in she blacked out, and woke up somewhere entirely new.
What is your race: Sidhe
What is your appearance: (no credit for making the pic)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-21-2009, 12:06 AM

Ok this was the last day to post and I'll render this challenge over now for those who got past this. All three that posted now I shall put mine up and we will start the roleplay and the next challenge.

What is your Username: LilMissMollyPutz
What is your favourite colour: Green
What is your name: Alexia Young
What is your age: 15
What is your reason to be here: I don't have much to say. I was wondering around and got drawn to the gothic mansion and passed out. When I woke up I noticed I was inside.
What is your race: Angel (Dark/light)
What is your appearance: Old look:
now it's this

What is your favourite colour: Black
What is your name: Shadow ???
What is your age: ???
What is your reason to be here: I own this place and have been here forever never leaving.
What is your race: ???
What is your appearance: Shadow:
Tangable form:

What is your favourite colour: Dim Grey
What is your name: Joseph Littleheart
What is your age: 29
What is your reason to be here: He has been in the castle from the moment it was built. Slowly aging he has struggled to find his past and seeks to leave the castle to find his family. Unknowing of the existence of faster aging people on the other side of the castle he believes they are still alive.
What is your race: Shapeshifter, from gender only has two forms.
What is your appearance:

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 01-01-2010 at 01:44 AM..

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2009, 06:20 PM

Luslama moaned, she didn't feel good. Sitting up Lusalma rubbed her eyes and wondered where she was...she was in the middle of a large room, sitting on pillows with dim lighting surrounding her. Frowning in slight annoyance Lusalma stood with precariously balance on the pillows and looked around...

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-22-2009, 09:48 PM

He pretended he wasn't there...
He pretended he was a child, playing hide-and-seek in the dark with his friends...
Kayne sat in a corner, against the cold stone wall. Darkness blinded him from seeing anything beyond his eyes, not even his hand in front of his face. He had felt around for anything in the cubicle. He had decided it was about a fifteen feet by nine room, with absolutely nothing in it besides himself. Kayne felt the walls for a door, but felt nothing. After over an hour roaming amongst the darkness, screaming and pounding his fists against the walls, he finally sat down against the corner.
His thoughts were scattered and always switched from one thing to another. He thought about the person he encountered today. The one holding him hostage...
"I have decided that to gain your freedom and ultimately your life we play a little game..." It sounded like something Jigsaw would say in Saw VII. Maybe that's what this person is going to do... Kayne turned his mind onto how he could get out of here, but soon changed his thoughts again. He thought of his family... his friends... The party he was suppose to attend.
"Will I ever get out of here?" he murmured, gritting his teeth. "I have to... If I can... I will..."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-23-2009, 01:18 AM

((The new challenge happens on sunday ok))
Alexia sat up and instantly got dizzy. "Ugh I sat up to fast." She said quietly to herself as she looked around the strange surroundings. He black dress with white highlights shifted as she stood slowly regaining her balance. Her wings stretched behind her as she lifted her hands into a long stretch. She started to hover and stretched her legs with an elegant landing. She looked at the others that were around her, a boy and two girls, and wondered how they got here. She didn't know herself but hoped they would have an idea.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-23-2009, 05:39 PM

Holly looked around her at the dark room and smile. She didn't really feel very scare, well except for the fact that she didn't know how she got here and someone was forcing her to do stuff, but that didn't matter right now. The room was dark around her she couldnt really see much and didn't know if anyone else was there. She felt alone and was getting scared. "Is anyone else here?" She wasn't using her powers to see it took alot of her energy away. Holly hadn't had any blood for a few days so she was mostly human again. She quickly used her vision an saw 3 other shapes around her. One was a boy and a little girl with glasses then another one, 'was that wings??' She wondered as she stoped using the vision. Her chest burned she needed blood now, or she had to do something.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-23-2009, 08:16 PM

Alexia saw everything easily and noticed that one of the girls was in need of something. She looked around than walked to the girl and set a hand on the girl's shoulder. She smiled and hoped that the girl could see but knew better than to expect it.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 01:09 AM

Holly jumped when there was pressure on her sholder. Then she saw a bright smile through the darkness. "Hi I'm Holly" She said in a wraspy voice. She couldn't live without blood now. It wouldn't work. Holly guessed it was the girl with the wings and stood up then wispered "I'm dying of thirst." Holly hoped that the Girl knew what she ment.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-24-2009, 01:13 AM

Alexia nodded in understanding and pulled out a canteen. She opened it and the rich smell of blood came from it. She handed it to the girl with another smile at she did.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 01:18 AM

Holly slowly took the canteen from the girls hand not breathing. She drank a little bit so she felt normal and put the cover back on there was no point in waisting it all now. "Thank you" She said with a normal voice back. "I cant see you now though." Holly laughed.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2009, 01:26 AM

Lusalma paused in her motion of standing up and noticed that while she could sense others around her...she couldn't really see them...wondering what was going on. Lusalma sat down yet again and frowned. Thinking furiously on what she could do Luslama jumped as she heard a conversation somewhere beside her. Blushing slightly at overlooking such a simple way of communicating Luslama said, "Hi, do any of you two know where a light is? Or what about where we are?...all I remember is I was going to investigate yet another mansion and well... the rest is all blank, I think that's called amensia or is it due to a concussion....hmmm." Distracted by the complex possibilities apparent in their current condition Lusalma got lost in her own thoughts...for a little while.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 AM

Alexia laughed sweetly at the girl and smiled. Her wings strechted silently again and she yawned.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 01:37 AM

Holly listened to the other girl who spoke. "I have no idea where the light is, but I'm guessing we're underground in the mansion." She said loudly. Then walked around with her hand on the wall looking for a light. "I cant see a thing!" She exclamed anoyed.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-24-2009, 03:34 AM

Alexia walked over to a wall and turned on a light. The brightness was dull but she didn't like it either way. Her grey wings went over her eyes lightly to shade them and smiled at the group of people.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 05:42 PM

Holly jumped when the light turned on. She might be acting human right now but it still bugged her. She saw the girl who had given her blood, she had wings Holly was right. She looked at the other two people one was a girl maybe a few years younger the one who had spoke and a boy who looked a little older who didnt say a word. "Well now we can see. what do we do now?"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-24-2009, 06:00 PM

Alexia shrugged when a voice started to echo throughout the room. "Hello and welcome to my mansion. I hope you know that you have trespassed on my ground and that is a felony. So you can't leave until you pass a few tests some of you will leave alive some won't leave at all." The voice was strange it was definantly a girl Alexia thought but she wasn't really sure. She looked at the others and smiled at them.
((Seems kind of breakfast clublike four people one strange one popular one a "geek" and one of fasion the only one missing is that boy who is obsessed with doing bad things lol but he needs to be a guy so it really is almost the same if someone wants to do that it they just have to pm me. it's so funny we even have that person who is keeping them in detention, the owner of the mansion.))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 06:16 PM

Holly almost screamed when someone spoke it kind of freaked her out. She jumped again and almost fell over. She didn't like random voice and really hated random voices who said she might die. "Well thats very uplifting." She said sarcastically.

(Whos the strange one whos the popular one whos the geek and whos the one of fasion? lol)

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-24-2009, 07:01 PM

(( The popular one is probably Kayne. He likes parties and getting into trouble, though as well))
Kayne heard a conversation between two girls. He didn't even know that they were there. "Oh, God," he sighed and he crawled over to them. "Do any of you guys know a way out? I have to get out of here..." He let out a gasp when the light was suddenly turned on. Kayne looked at the girl who turned on the light and said, "I didn't even know there was a light..." He turned back to the girl he was speaking to and let out a cry. A trickle of blood was coming from her mouth. "What... what the hell!" He scurried away from the girl and gawked at the voice echoing around the room.
Kayne stood up and shouted, "Hey! You listen to me, dammit. I ain't playing no games with you! All I want is to get out of here! Are you listening to me, you bitch! Let me go!" His fists were balled up and he looked around at the girls. He scoffed at them and pounded his fists against the wall. "Let me out now!"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 07:07 PM

Holly wiped her mouth and looked over at the boy screaming. "Calm down, we're going to have to do something if you want to get out of here alive." She looked back at the other girl who had wings and wondered why no one freaked out when they saw her. Then she thought about when he said "What... what the hell!" and got anoyed. "JUST BECAUSE SOMEONES A LITTLE DIFFERENT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE RUDE!" She screamed at him.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-24-2009, 07:14 PM

Kayne cowered away from the screaming vampire and then backed up into the girl with wings. He cried out and backed against the wall. "What the hell are you people?" He buried his face in his hands. "Oh... God, I'm in a nightmare..." He sighed, and said, with his face downcast, "I don't know what you people are, but..." He looked up at them with furious eyes, "I demand that you let me go!"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 07:22 PM

"You demand I let you go!" Holly said angerly. "You think I put you here!" She started to yell. She steped over to him. " And I'm a vampire, is there something wrong with that?" She took another step and didn't let him answer. "I'll rip your head off if you get on my bad side." She moved faster and grabbed him by the wrist. "And dont you think you can stop me."
Holly stepped back and let go of him. "Now why would I be down here with you If I put you here?" Holly asked him calmly. "Oh and I'm Holly" She added sweetly. "Just lovely to meet you."