Fall into Heaven
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2011, 09:05 PM

This post will be constantly editted so please check back here once in a while to read anything new.

XXXXXXXXXXWelcome

Dear future Student of Cortsworth Academy for the Prized,

As headmistress of our spectacular academy, it brings me great pleasure to inform you that you have been one of the few to receive a full scholarship to our school. Your special, incredible skills and talents have helped you to open this door of opportunities. We, the staff, are thrilled to offer you this once in a lifetime change, hopeing you will happily accept, and give you our warmest of welcomes. This establishment, founded in 4567 B.C. by yours truly, has many secrets and history for you to discover, by which I hope you will have a wonderful time unearthing. Here at Cortsworth Academy, our educators will instruct you, not in English, Science or Mathmatiques, but in different, more suitable subjects such as Transformation, Herbology and Mana Reign. We also include Weapon Mastery, Brewing and Survival in our course studies. All of our classes have been developed to suit your needs and help you understand more about yourself and your abilities. We hope that these courses will also help you to unlock new discoveries within your very mind and body. There is Human Studies as well for those who wish to learn or walk amoung the dominate race without the fear of being exposed. However, you will not have to fear about who you or your classmates are or what background because in our academy discrimination is not tolerated. The next page will notify you of all the rules and expectations of our academy. Please note that failure to obey any of the regulations will result in your immediate discharge from Cortsworth Academy for the Prized. Other notices such as uniform policy, class schedules etc can be found in the next few pages after this letter. We hope to see you soon and wish you a very fulfilling, educational year. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Emillia Cortsworth
The Headmistress of Cortsorth Academy for the Prized

XXXXXXXXXXExpectations

Roleplay Rules and Guidelines

School Policies
All students are expected to treat each other with respect. Discrimination on any sort shall be dealt with severe punishment. Discriminating against someone for their race, personality, background etc are not tolerated. Those punishments include detentions, extra work, privileges removed, visits to homes and even expulsion. All students accepted into our school agree to follow all current and future rules set upon our fine academy. First and second year students are not allow to leave the campus without special permission from the headmistress herself. Upper class students may leave the campus to go to either the neighboring village, Lashwarp Town, or the Lashwarp Lake downstream from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. No exceptions. Please make sure that while off campus you must maintain your human disguises to avoid panic from nonlocals. While attending classes, all students must follow their professeurs' intructions and rules for each indiviual class. All students are required to attended their classes on their scheduled times. Failure to follow these rules repeatedly will result to house arrest, where you will spend a long hours of time in your dorms. There are no uniforms at Cortsworth Academy except you must maintain appropriate and clear clothing wear. The school will be more than happy to supply you with temporary clothes and under garments. Dispite the rules the academy had laid out, we truly hope you have a wonderful and fulfilling time in Cortsworth Academy for the Prized.

XXXXXXXXXXCampus Grounds

Cafeteria

Quad

Classrooms

Large Garden

Greenhouses
Most Herbology classes will be taken here. But other than that, these vast glass domes contain some of the most deadliest plants ever discovered. You can find rare leaves from nearly extinct trees in here for your Brewing class. You will even see some plants

XXXXXXXXXXStaff

Emillia Cortsworth
-Headmistress and older sister
-6,577 years old
-Top ranked necromancer
-Cold, heartless, harsh, vain
-Can not love or mate due to curse by father
-Powers unknown since father took most of it away

Cecilia
-Assisant to headmistress and younger stepsister
-2,629 years old
-Succubus
-Sweet, innocent-like, forgiving, flirty
-Begged father not to kill older sister
-Control men and read minds

Chouko Yumi
-Nurse
-316 years old
-Female oni
-Quiet, not shy, unpredictable, expressionless
-Ordered by father to take care and watch over twins
-Excellent with melee weapons

Reika and Shizuka
-Assistant to the nurse
-17 years old
-Human twins
-Cheery, slow, extremely jealous, helpful
-Memories lost due to accident caused by nurse
-Wonderful at healing

Gale Neverstein
-Janitor
-18 years old
-Human
-Concerning, hard working, caring, optimistic
-The human that headmistress did not kill and decided to repay her
-Best gun master a school could ask for

1st Period: Daphoene
-Trickery Class
-524 years old
-Siren
-Distant, cloudy eyes, daydreamer, slightly ditzy
-Famous singer
-Control a person's mind with her song

2nd Period: Evrona Blenster
-Divination
-33 years old
-Blind gypsy
-Curious, clumsy, bashful, extremely ditzy
-Used to be beaten, poor and homeless
-Levatation and see into the future

3rd Period: Honoui
-Survival
-300 years old
-Centaur
-Cold, impatient, seems uncaring, strict
-Willingly worked to teach students
-Good with long ranged weapons

4th Period: Drayce Hevarstar
-Mana Control
-1,005 years old
-Elf
-Patient, relaxed, strict, understanding
-Escaped village to save family and himself
-Control a bit of every element but drains him quickly

5th Period: Lun Clombest
-Brewing
-134 years old
-Famous but retired magician
-Calm, relax, patient, understanding
-Asked headmistress for a job to get away from humans
-Levatation

6th Period: Lylian
-Herbology
-89 years old
-Pixie
-Peppy, active, outgoing, care free
-Famous breeder
-Grow plants, speak to them and transform them into vicious killers or weapons

7th Period: Kyzen Vanstertrump
-Weapon Mastery
-524 years old
-Human alicanto
-Cocky, stuck up, big flirt, act now think later
-Banned from country for trying to steal gold and gems
-Fly and can eat gems or gold to spit out fire

XXXXXXXXXXSkeleton

There is no skeleton or profile for you to fill in. I find it overrated and useless. It doesn't give me a clear view of your style of writing and character. Giving you a simple skeleton to just simply fill out also doesn't tell me if you are eligible to join my RP or if you will be comfortable here. So instead, you will send me a private message with the title of the your character's name. In the private message, you will type out your profile in paragraph from. What do I mean? I mean, everything that you would have put into a skeleton has to be in paragraph from. Your character's name, age, powers, talents, abilities etc must be in put into sentences. You must also include your character's background, biography or story. This will tell me how you character came to be how he or she is. You're private essay-like profile must be no less than two paragraphs. Please also include a link to the picture of your character. Don't worry, I just want you to type out your character like how you want to type him or her. Make your writing style unique to you.

XXXXXXXXXXStudents

XXXXXXXXXXThe Scoop

Last edited by Fall into Heaven; 10-09-2011 at 02:28 AM..