Chuuu<3
MY PETRONUS IS A MAGIKARP

Old 11-18-2011, 01:07 AM

Under the moonlight,
They stand strong and united;
The beasts are hungry.

LUZ DE LA LUNA ACADEMIA - MOONLIGHT ACADEMY

School Rules:
(( OOC commenting in parenthesis at all times. REMEMBER: These rules are meant to be followed, but rules have always been made to be broken. ))
- Day Class students must be in their dorms by 9 o'clock
- Public Displays of Affection (PDA) will not be tolerated
- Bullying will not be tolerated
- Leaving school grounds unaccompanied by a teacher is prohibited

Profile Skeleton:
(( Please fill this out and PM it to me for approval. ))
Username: (( Self-explanitory... ))
Name: (( Character's name ))
Race: (( Werewolf or Human ONLY. ))
Picture: (( If your character is a werewolf, please include their wolf-form. ))

Night Class Students:
(( Werewolves ONLY ))

Quote:
Username: Chuuu<3
Name: Lisa May
Race: Werewolf
Picture:

Day Class Students:
(( Humans ONLY ))

Quote:
Username: Chuuu<3
Name: Peter Rosencratz
Race: Human
Picture:
Quote:
Username: Snow Prince
Name: Ari
Picture:
Quote:
Username: SharkBait
Name: Makal Kennedy
Picture: ]Link: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33...Anime/rock.jpg

Last edited by Chuuu<3; 12-04-2011 at 11:18 PM..

Chuuu<3
MY PETRONUS IS A MAGIKARP

Old 11-20-2011, 08:10 PM

Might as well... :3

OPEN

----------

Lisa grabbed a few books from her shelf and sighed. She'd been reading almost all day and was starting to get tired. Knowing classes would start soon, though, she couldn't go to sleep. There was no way she'd wake up in time. Looking out her window and leaning her head on the cold glass, she shut her eyes and imagined the place she wanted to be. An open feild with grass as green as could be. The wind there blew gently, oh so gently, across her pale face. She could touch the clouds and feel the softness in them. Oh how the grass had that distinct flowery smell. She took a deep breath in, then opened her eyes. Frowning, she remembered where she really was. Luz De La Luna Academia. Contrary to its Spanish name, almost nobody except staff who attended spoke the language. Moonlight acadamy was what it was majorly called nowadays. Humans had no clue why it was called this and didn't even care to ask. She blinked down at the latch of the window and opened it slightly, letting the cold breeze inside to wake her up more. Outside, it was getting dark. The lake still shone brightly, but the moon wasn't yet out yet. She stood up, walking away from the foresty scenery outside her window and approached her closet door. She was glad that night students were able to have the choice of having their own rooms. She smiled slightly at a small white dress, but kept it on its hanger in the closet, instead pulling out her school uniform. She slid into the black skirt and white button-up shirt easily since the size was a bit big on her and weaved her arms through a snug sweater with the school's crest on it. Ironically enough, the whole secret of Moonlight Academy was planted right on the emblem every student wore. A shadow of a wolf in front of a moon, howling up at the sky on a dark blue background with the school's Spanish name on it. She giggled to herself, wondering just how stupid the humans were... Deciding to sit back down and continue reading, she plopped onto her chair and pulled up a favorite book of hers- "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". She was a bit of a Potter-fan, enjoying the magical tales and picturing herself as a wizard often in the book next to the three heroines who were always getting into trouble. Sooner than later, she fell asleep with the book laying lazily against her chest and her long blond hair falling gracefully in front of her face.

Snow Prince

Old 11-21-2011, 08:48 AM

At this time after regular day class hours, the amount of people within the Moonlight Academy Library was sparse. And without many other students to cause distractions the few committed pupils that were left were comfortably studying in peace. Ari was sitting at a table near the history section, a number of open books strewn across its surface. Her dark eyes followed the fingers of her left hand across the page of one book while the pencil in her right hand was carefully noting important information. When she finished, she looked up at a nearby clock to check the time.

It’s almost seven, Ari thought, I still have another hour before I need to start heading back to my room. She let a sigh escape her lips and leaned back into the wooden chair she had occupied for the past three to four hours. She eagerly craved a break from her studies and closed her eyes to rest just for a moment. I’m so tired of this...