blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-20-2011, 01:19 AM

“I guess it somewhat is,” Tabitha gave a dry laugh. “My band is going to be performing, but you think they would be considerate of how busy some of us already are.” At this point she was doing her best to ignore the pain in her knee. If she had more time, she probably wouldn’t mind being on the committee much. What annoyed her was when people just wanted to use her because they think she has connections and made assumptions about her. “It’s cool that your parents have a gardening store.” She gave him a slight smile.

Kenshin shrugged slightly whispering back to Jae, “maybe.” He watched Nikita and how she was glaring at Tabitha. Nikita was one girl he never cared much for, but was usually smart enough not to let it show. He was a little surprised by the girl’s question. Like she didn’t know good and well what they were up to. “Having trouble with getting information from you spies Niki? Maybe you need to shorten their leashes.” A grin appeared on his face as he spoke. Right now he didn’t care if he let his distaste for Nikita to show or not. Glancing around once more he noticed that some of the teachers were finally coming into the room. “I know what you mean Jae. You’d think that the teachers would have been here before the students. I guess the teachers are looking to this committee thing as much as we are.”

Nikita smiled innocently at the boys. “Awe what makes you think that I would be watching you two? My interests have been laying elsewhere lately. So really I have no clue.” Her tone was almost sickeningly sweet as she spoke. Hearing one of the teachers finally speak up she said loud enough to be heard, “It’s about time things got started.” She then turned back to the boys sitting near her. “Don’t we all have better things to be doing? The sooner this is over the better.” When Jae brought up about not having seen Alexandra today she thought back. The cheerleader hadn’t been seen since yesterday to her knowledge, but she wasn’t sure as to why the girl was absent. “I haven’t seen Alexandra since yesterday. Maybe she’s sick or something.”

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 12-20-2011, 10:16 PM

Jae inwardly groaned at Nikita's sickingly sweet voice. By now he knew her habits well enough. Whenever she was lying, her voice took on a honeyed tone. "Pft. Yeah right. Don't think we didn't see you looking over..."

"Anyways. Finally." Jae cracked stretched and looked at the teacher who had just spoken up. "The faster this thing goes, the faster we are free."