CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:13 AM

"I'm missing you so much, I'll see you die tonight just so I can get to you before the sun will rise. I know the signs are on and I feel this too and none of that ever seems to matter when I'm holding you."

You had me at hello - A Day To Remember

Love.. it's a wonderful thing, that is if you find that one true love of yours. Many people go through life looking for that one love, others seem to find them right away, but that is only a few amount of people. Now wouldn't it be easier to just have some way to see which person is your one true love?

Now what if you go to school with them? Oh and even better!! What if they has something that only you have.
For example for those little youngsters out there. What if you true love had the same exact bracelet that you made yourself a while ago... you know.. the one with your special beads, the one that means so much to you.. that one.. well what if someone had that exact one.. what if that was how you could tell that they are your true love!!

Well that is what is happening at this school... here at Love Oricale High it is known for young teenagers to fall in and out of love, however by the time your a senior you will have either met your true love or you will this year. Because this is... a high school of love!!

Profiles/OOC - - link

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 05-10-2012 at 07:24 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:17 AM

Table of Contents

Intro
Table of Contents + Credits
Rules
Character Parts
Profile Coding
Relationships
Status
Announcements
Reserved
Open

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 AM

Rules

Lets keep this a semi-li to a lit roleplay.

That means that you must post at least a paragraph each post, that is at least 5 full sentences for those that don't know. I am not a grammar nazi, but I sure do hope you can spell, if not use spell check.

Make sure to fallow to ToS rules and keep everything PG-13, since there will be romance and some fights, but still, remember to time skip if things get too wild. Oh and no being god.. even I wont do this.

Remember when you use colors, to try and not pick super bright colors, try to make them readable.

Now for your profile/reserves, please fill out the whole profile code, it's not as bad as it looks. And please title your profile with your role name, remember to pm them to me when you are done. Once I accept your reserve, you can go ahead and send me the profile.

Now for those that hate roleplays where I detail out what the characters are like. I don't do that. I will only give you a tiny guild line, but if I had written that your character has a bracelet like their true love.. please don't go and change that, please.

Now finally, have fun and remember that some day, you will find that one true love!!

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 05-16-2012 at 12:58 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:32 AM

Character Parts

True Love Couple 1
You two never thought you would ever date, let alone fall in love! With different personalities, they say that you are fire and ice, two different people and yet you would fit so well together. The girl is a nerd, the boy is a jock. The girl is dating another [party boy], the boy is dating his sport, will they ever fall in love? Will her dreams of making a big university interfere with his dreams to go big? Will they finally see eyes to eyes, instead of their current relationship. She tutors him in Science, while he wins all the games. Will her current relationship last, or will she finally see the right one for her, how he is in front of her every day after school for their study? Will he finally see what is right in front of him? Will they ever get their heads out of the clouds to see their love lies for another, each other?
Both have the same necklace.

Nerd Girl Jock Boy
[girl open] [boy open]

True Love Couple 2
Best friends forever is what you are. Though you never really thought about ever dating, it have come across your minds once in a while. Though you never seem to admit the fact that you both really do love each other so/ Growing up together you seem to like the same kinds of things, and many would say you almost look similar, style. The boy is the party boy of the school, though the girl does party she is one thing the by is not, straight edge. The boy is dating the Nerd, the girl is wishing she could speak up about her feelings. Will she ever get the straight to tell her friend, or will she watch him dating other girl. The boy knows inside who he really loves, but is he strong enough to tell her? What will happen?
Both have the same bracelet.

Quiet Girl Party boy
[Chance] [boy open]

True Love Couple 3
Another odd couple, and yet they seem to make it work. Is it because they do have good chemistry, or is it because they were meant to be? Well they would work together, if only they would ever look at each other. On opposite ends of the school cliques, these two seem to actually hate each other. One being a cheerleader, the other being a punk rocker. Now one time a long time ago, before high school, they actually didn't hate each other. They actually were good friends. Still , however due to the clique rules and what not, they started to hate each other. But I wonder if something is brewing inside of their heart, the girl has a longing for someone, will she find the one that trues cares and watches over her, or will she start to date a jock? Will the boy finally come out of the shadows, watching her, and making sure she is okay, to finally tell her what he really feels? Or will their cliques get in the way?
Both have the same ring.

Cheerleader Girl Punk Rocker Boy
[girl open] [boy open]

True Love Couple 4
The two ex's. They dated back in their freshman year of high school, but for some reason they ended it. They were so cute together, the perfect couple everyone would say. And yet some how it ended, not one really knows how it did, but it did. The girl ended it, though the agreed to say they both did. The boy's heart was crushed, he knew deep down he really wanted to have her as his own. She spends her time trying to get famous, while he spends his time trying to help her. The actress and then director, a couple meant to be, will they ever see that, or will they just drift apart. The boy hopes that one day he can tell her how much her care, the girl just hope that he will understand her feelings.
both have the same bracelet.

Actress girl Director Boy
[girl open] [boy open]

"Bad Guys"
To add drama here.. there are 4 more spots open for all
These guys and girls are up to no good. trying to come in between our true love to-be couples. Now if you choose to be [for example] one of the bad guys, you will try to break up the romance between one of our true love couples. You may or may not succeed, lets see just how much these guys really care about each other. And who knows you might find love on the way.
[one "bad guy" per couple please]

[girl open] [boy open] [girl open] [boy open]

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:33 AM

Profile Codding

PHP Code:
[img]100 x 100 of your character[/img]
[
Name]
[
Role]
[
username
*send the reserve in first before you send in your profile*

PHP Code:
 [center][img]REAL photo[/img][/center]
                  [
size=5][right][color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]First [color=color2]Middle[/color] Last name [color=pink]♥[/color] [/right][/size][indent][indent][size=1][color=dimgray][color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]You can call me[/color] ... nicknames

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color2]I am[/color] ... age

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]Born on[/color] ... DOB

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color2]I am[/color] ... gender

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]I tend to be[/color] ... sexuality

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color2]The doctor says I'm[/color] ... weight and height

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]I should tell you I am[/color] ... role

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color2]Please anytime you like, you can give me[/color] ... likes 5+ sentence form please

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]But never give me[/color] ... dislikes 5+ sentence form please

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color2]People say things about what I am, but this is the real me[/color] ... personality

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]So you want to know my past, okay here it goes[/color] ... bio

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color2]I seem to feel my heart flutter when I am around[/color] ...crush

[color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color1]Oh I forgot something[/color] ... anything else[/color][/size][/indent][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/indent][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]

[center][size=4][color=pink]♥[/color]  [color=color2]username[/color] [color=pink]♥[/color]  [/size][/center] 

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:33 AM

Relationships

Crushes/True loves
Nerd girl << >> Jock boy
Rave girl << >> Party boy
Cheerleader girl << >> Punk Rocker boy
Actress girl << >> Director boy

Dating
Nerd girl << >> Party boy

Friends
Nerd girl << >> Cheerleader girl
Cheerleader girl << >> Actress girl
Actress girl << >> Rave girl
Rave girl << >> Nerd girl
Jock boy << >> Director boy
Director boy << >> Party boy
Party boy << >> Punk Rock boy
Rave girl << >> Party boy
Rave girl < < >> Punk Rock Boy
Rave girl << >> Jock boy
Nerd girl << >> Director Boy
Cheerleader girl << >> Jock boy
Cheerleader girl << >> Director boy
Actress girl << >> Jock boy
Actress girl << >> Director boy

Enemies
Cheerleader girl >> << Rave girl
Jock boy >> << Punk Rock boy
Jock boy >> << Party boy

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:34 AM

Status

Weather
| Snow drizzle | Snowing | Raining | Drizzle | Foggy | Breeze | Windy | Major Wind |
| Burning | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Freezing |
| Sunny | Overcast | Cloudy |

Date
| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | 31 |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |
| 2010 |

Time
| Sunrise | Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Sunset | Night |

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 AM

Announcements

May 9, 2012
Role play created
Role play opened