Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 06-15-2012, 12:02 AM

(( I was waiting on Simon and Angelos character to finish off to go to next day pretty much. ))

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 06-15-2012, 06:14 AM

Mindy looked at Gavin with a puckered forehead. Were werewolves truly so horrible? She didn't know a lot about them, or other species for that matter. She shrugged her shoulders and commented, "You know more about them than I. Also I am unfamiliar with your responsibilities. Maybe someday I will understand." She didn't want to come across as uncaring. She just really wanted everyone to get along. Maybe because in her family, they didn't. Too many viewed the fae as a peaceful and pleasant race. Yet she knew of the power struggles and politics that existed behind the myths and reality as others viewed them. Peace was something she wanted badly and often contemplated how far she was willing to go in order to give peace a chance to exist in more than name. Since there was nothing she could do here except be Gavin's friend, she hoped that her not being as important as others would cause that also not work out. "It is getting late. Do you want to meet up for breakfast in the morning?"

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-15-2012, 08:29 AM

((Yep I think it best to start off the next day))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-15-2012, 10:34 PM

((Could I at least post a response to Ivvy? :sweat: I would have done so earlier, but my internet died. :( I should be able to post tonight though. Thanks in advance! :3))

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-16-2012, 12:19 AM

(( yeah Angelo your post will be the last post for that night then we pick up on next day k. :) ))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-16-2012, 03:08 PM

When the girl turned to look at her, Riley involuntarily flinched, half expecting her to be upset or displeased at being interrupted. Her tone was civil enough, however, and that gave the petite girl the courage to speak. "Um... I just got here 'cause by plane was late," she said in her Texan accent. "So... um, if you could... tell me what to do, that'd be great." By the end of her sentence, her voice had altered enough to make it sound like a question, but the girl seemed to understand her and advised her to try the main office, going back to whatever she was doing while Riley walked towards her destination with Riley hoping that they would meet again. The girl hadn't made fun of her in the least, so maybe they could be friends.

Explaining to the lady at the main office proved to be troublesome as well, Riley being just as timid there as she had been with the girl. But, eventually, the woman understood and found out what room Riley was in, giving her the key and directions before sending her off and talking to the next student out of a recently long line. A few minutes later, Riley was unpacking her stuff and putting it all away, admiring her room with a bit of uncharacteristic enthusiasm. So far, no one had said anything about her outfit or size, which meant that it had the potential to be vastly different from her previous school. That thought stayed with her until she was in her bed sleeping, having changed into her pajamas almost immediately upon entering the room.

((There! :D Thanks for letting me post guys! And Ivvy, I hope it's all right that I did that with your character. Mine was supposed to be the last post for the night, but if you have an problem with it, I'll change it at once. :3))

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 02:10 AM

((( I am fine with mild non story altering character control. :) So no harm no foul love. )))

Midori smiled as she lay in her bed. The day had gone so very well. She liked Simon and hoped they could have that lunch date tomorrow. She really had met several people she thought could become very good friends. As she drifted off to slumber she saw his adorable smile and then all was blank as she slept.

Gavin glanced over at his sister as she snored softly though she would never admit to it.. *hehe* A soft muffled laugh slipped from his lips. No doubt Midori was dreaming of that annoying wolf boy. But Mindy had a point at least it was not an active enemy vying for her blood. As long as the wolf did not come near during his full moon change Gavin would give him some faith. He stretched and peeled off his t-shirt as he stripped down for bed. He replayed the day in his mind. The small girl he had met tugged at his mind. Yes there was something about that one. A small smile tugged at his lips as he stretched out on his bed, arms behind his head... yes something about her. With that thought in his mind he fell into a deep untroubled sleep.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-17-2012, 10:40 AM

Waking up and stretching, Mindy lightly hopped out of bed and stretched out her wings as well. The early predawn showed promise of a gorgeous day. She grinned, then faltered. The remnants of her dream last night came back to nag at her. Her uncle had tried to kill her before she came back to school for another year. He claimed she was a taint on fae culture and couldn't endure her misrepresentation of faeries at the school another year. The failed attempt and stress afterwards still bothered her and sometimes her dreams reflected that. Sighing, she turned and headed for the shower. She couldn't control the fact she was just a fairy: half fae and half human. Slipping under the shower's gentle deluge, she allowed herself to relax and become her perky self. Today was full of many new things including the ever handsome and mysterious Gavin. She couldn't wait to run into him again.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-19-2012, 08:25 PM

pounding his snooze button until it's loud shrieks stop "Urgh......man first day already?!" yawns "This sucks" he said to himself throwing the covers off of him,heading to the bathroom for a quick shower then getting dressed

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-20-2012, 04:53 AM

Cyan narrowed his blue eyes and nodded. He'd drifted to the edge of the pool and was eying the instructor strangely. This guy said that he had found a way to temporarily give him legs. It was a day thing - the moonlight destroyed the chemical compounds in the stuff. Still. The drink looked like pond sludge.

"I drink, and then I can walk?" When the chemistry instructor nodded, Cyan slowly lifted the cup. "Cheers." With the worst expression possible, Cyan drank the nearly jello-thick cup of solution.

The strangest tingling started up from the edge of his fin. First, it was pleasant . . . but it swiftly began to burn like none other. With a shiver, Cyan ducked under the water . . . and thrashed against the sudden pain that overwhelmed him. For once, he nearly choked on the water he'd been breathing all his life. Violent flashes of blue scales and pale skin made the professor shift uncomfortably. What if he'd killed the student?

When the youth resurfaced, something was . . . drastically wrong. First, Cyan was no longer a merman. His scaled fin was gone, replaced by two legs. Unable to stand, Cyan had pulled himself to the pool's edge desperately. With a gasp, the youth was helped up onto the concrete when the professor pulled the previous merman up onto the ground.

The professor, a meek man with glasses and a balding head of hair, worriedly began murmuring to himself as Cyan writhed, seeming to gasp for air as a fish would when tossed out of water. Cyan reached up to claw at the gills on his neck, only to find that they had faded. It left him gasping, feeling as though he was breathing through a wet towel.

Finally, when his breath had evened out, the youth shakily lifted a hand in front of his eyes. It seemed . . . daintier somehow. Less masculine. Cyan looked down farther, spotting new legs that were just as pale as the rest of him. The only thing was . . . they were rather lithe and well-shaped. They looked . . . feminine.

Blinking, Cyan reached up and covered his chest. Though the leather wrappings he wore helped, he suddenly found . . . well, that he was far from being male. Something in the solution had made him into a female. With a dark blush, the merman-turned-schoolgirl accepted the coat that the professor handed over. He looked worried - and swiftly left Cyan near the edge of the pool wearing nothing more than a few leather coverings and a single jacket to cover the rest of his womanly features.

((:XD I just had to do it. . . .))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2012, 05:14 AM

Chewing her lip nervously, Riley debated on whether or not she should take a shower that day, or later in the evening when everyone would be asleep. She didn't want to run into anyone while she was in there, but, upon considering how early it was, she felt it unlikely that others would be in there as well. That decided, she grabbed her supplies and set off. The fact that she hadn't run into anyone on the way there seemed to prove that she had been correct in her assumption, a fragile joy that was shattered when she heard the splatter of water on tile coming from the bathroom.

With what she feared was an audible gulp, Riley sneaked into the bathroom and into a shower, simultaneously praying for the power to be invisible and cursing herself for being so stupid. Still, she held onto the hope that the girl wouldn't actually interact with her in any way. At least then, she wouldn't know if she was being made fun of, which was an arguably better alternative than having someone make fun of you to your face.

Fortunately, though she was rather oblivious to it, her super human nature granted her perfect human stealth as well, though not the ninja moves to go with them. A puddle of water had escaped her notice, though not her foot. Down she went, skidding a foot or two from trying to catch herself in more puddles of water. The thud was rather loud, more so than she would have thought, and almost certainly loud enough for the girl in the shower to hear, a thought that resulted in the tiny girl's blood pressure spiking along with her heartbeat. The thought of interacting with the girl in any form paralyzed her to the spot despite the water seeping into her clothes.

((I've got nothing for Alyssa, and I'm also not even sure that's good. Stupid writer's block. :())

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2012, 05:53 AM

finally dressed Katsuo opened the door and headed outside basking in the bright sunlight sighing heavily "It's such a beautifu day................they wouldn't notice me not in class I bet" he thought aloud to himself

maidenroseheart

Old 06-21-2012, 11:54 AM

Mindy jumped startled and half turned. The once refreshing shower was now a trap to her. Just as her romantic side could see a dashing prince rushing in despite her exposure to propose his love for her, her nightmare from last night just as easily allowed her overactive imagination to create some criminal bent on world domination. Starting with her death as is logical in all the movies. She turned off the shower, reached over and covered herself with her towel. Her wings, covered in water droplets, sent shining spirals of light to reflect out.

Leaning over, somewhat bravely and somewhat fearly, she looked around the corner and saw a little girl. Or at least she looked like a little girl. Her brown hair fell over her face partially hiding her frightened eyes. Slowly stepping into full view, Mindy knelt down and stared across the floor at the girl sitting there. Time to break the ice! "Hey. Wow, um, you okay? You gave me the scare of a life time when I heard you fall. Kinda have an over-active imagination. My name is Mindy. I'm half fae and half human. Who are you?" She kept a merry smile on her face hoping to let her bubbliness reach through the girl's invisible shield that was wrapped tightly around her emotions.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2012, 06:42 AM

walking into the class he pronounces proudly "Have no fear for your Adonis is here"

Esmme

Old 06-30-2012, 05:45 AM

((*bursts into tears* Techi! Es has too many threads . . . and needs to leave this one. :cry: So sorry, deary!! *clings* I just started working, so I really just don't have time to post in many things anymore. *sniffle* I suppose you can say that Cyan suddenly disappeared when my instructor did. :sweat:

Perhaps the scandal with turning the poor merman into a girl was too much for the school to handle. They sent my instructor out with Cyan to find a good place for him in the world. :yes:))

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2012, 02:34 PM

((Aww...............you'll always have a place here sweetie.No biggie,we'll just work around ya))

Esmme

Old 06-30-2012, 03:36 PM

((*purrs* Thank you, Techi!! :kiss: *unsubscribes*))

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2012, 03:46 PM

(( *sigh* I'll miss ya))