sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 10-23-2011, 04:18 AM

Alexandra crossed her arms and straed as the boy that came out of the door ran off, I'll get him when he gets his meal. She went to sit down with her friends, all offered her a bite of their food and some drinks to make up for the boys clumsiness. She waved them all off, eyes only for the boy across the room, Steven she heard one of her friends say. Apparently he was a weird one, and poeple said he stole things for a living. Not that any of this extra info entered Alexandra's head, she was in a bad mood now and someone was going to get the brunt of it. She waited for him to finish eating before gracefully standing up, planting a smile on her face and proceeded to walk over to his table, picking her way around the students that tried to hide him from her. "Steven is it?" She smiled again and her head turned slightly to the left.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 10-23-2011, 04:59 AM

Half-way into his meal, Stephen had already lowered his guard. The incident that happened a mere fifteen minutes ago was already far in the back of his head that it came as a shock when he realized who had suddenly appeared before him. Already finished with his meal, the boy was downing the last few sips of his strawberry juice when he heard the familiar, cheery voice and saw the bright yellow and blue uniform that marked a member of the cheer leading squad. An abrupt gasp got him choking on his drink. With a hand over his mouth to help calm his coughing, Stephen looked up to the smiling Alexandra. Clearing away as much of the lingering raspiness from his airway as he can, the foolishly brave teen simply replied, "That's my name! Can I help you with something?" He felt it was best to pretend not to know who the older girl was at this point. Playing ignorant and innocent usually helped in most of the troublesome situations he gets himself into.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-23-2011, 05:22 AM

Alexandra smiled again, feigning ignorance will get you nowhere Sweetie." Shaking her head slightly she walked around the table and sat down next to him, "I want to ask you a question." She smiled again and moved in a little closer, whispering into his ear, "Wheres my apology?"

{omg i am so sorry for the short post!}

MintyRey
N00b

Old 10-23-2011, 06:07 AM

[It's alright =3 And dang, Alexandra is so intimidating in an awesome way! :D]

Stephen quickly tried to rack his brain for words to form some sort of coherent sentence but quickly found none that seemed appropriate. The menacing proximity the popular female had taken up was distracting him, as was her warm breath near his ear. The stares and whispers and giggles that the other students were now directing at them, plus the glares from the jocks, were not helping at all. Why was she so hot? Why was she so evil? And why was she SO HOT???

Sure Stephen liked attention. Nay! He craved it on a weekly basis, hence his eye catching hobbies! But this wasn't the kind of attention he had in mind. It was thrilling, sure. But it was also making him really uneasy. Gulping down hard, he stammered, "U-uh...my bad?", was his habitual apology, though a second later, he immediately changed it to a more formal one. "I mean, I'm sorry. For, uh... that thing. A while ago. I didn't mean it. Really."
Stephen could feel his heart pounding hard in his chest, both from the tenseness of the situation and how close she was to him.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-23-2011, 06:13 AM

Alexandra smiled again and giggled slightly, letting her hand make it's way down Steven's jeans, towards that special area she knew all to well. "yeah, your bad Steven." Her eyes flickered to the surrounding group and her hand kept crawling, tighteneing a little, "I think you owe me one." She smiled again, "Sometime soon I'm sure." And with that she retracted her hand, pushed herself away from the table and with another wink walked away. no way was she going to keep going. Steven looked like he was going to wet his pants, or maybe do something else in his pants, she wasn;t wuite sure. Jess had caught up to her just as she had reached her table again and she looked back over her should to Steven and gave him a wink before gesturing for the Jocks to calm down.

{hahahaha thanks .. i am trying c; }

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 10-23-2011, 07:57 AM

White hair swayed slide to slide as she continued to walk through town to the school. The girl's eyes gleamed red as her black dress whirled around her body. The girl's name is Annabella and she was a goth. The roses that she had on the sides on her head were blood red, her favorite color. She was running a little late to school and she had a lot of walking to do. Fortunately, she made it to the school before the second period. Walking to the office she gave them the doctor's excuse before walking out of the office and looked for her class. However, before she could find her class the bell rang and signaled lunchtime. Sighing lightly, the Beautiful Annabella Grim entered the lunch room and leaned against the wall. Her white bangs dangled in front of her face as she watched everyone eat in front of her. A small smile spread on her face as she watched boys and girls talking to each other, people sitting by themselves and other things. The roses that rested on the side of her head, Annabella took one and smelled it as her beauty seem to make her glow before she looked at the rose. A soft giggle escaped her lips and the golden crossed choker dangled on her chest and shined lightly in the light.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 10-23-2011, 08:07 AM

Stephen breathed an involuntary sigh of relief after Alexandra had gotten up, yet he continued to gawk stupidly as the dark haired girl walked off with nothing but a flirty wink. 'Unreal', he thought to himself, shaking off the haziness that seemed to have settled over his mind when she began running a hand across his thigh. He wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or thankful that the cheerleader didn't inch it any further. Finally shaking himself free of his daze, Stephen noticed that the seats around him were now empty. It seems that many of the other students saw it fit to distance themselves from him a little, lest they are seen associating with the lunatic who swung a door in Alexandra Burns' face.

But the orange haired teen knew well that as soon as they were out of the cafeteria, he would be swarmed by people asking him about what was whispered in his ear or what it felt like to be with one of the most, if not the most, popular cheerleader in the high school. The question is, why didn't they just ask him now?

'Because they're cowards, that's why.'

They're afraid to be on the popular kids' bad side. They didn't want their reputations as normal little boys and girls ruined. They can't openly be involved with him or his kind unless they're asking to be kicked out of their cliques.

Stephen knew this. He even understood it. He too had a role to sit in but it didn't mean he always liked it. Being considered crazy certainly had its perks, but there was always a downside to everything. With nothing else to do, the boy properly finished off his strawberry juice, stuffed his unopened orange juice in his pocket and dropped his trash into the trash can as he passed it. Then he made his way out of the cafeteria, trying not to steal one last glance towards a certain table. Although, a white haired girl leaning against a wall did catch his attention. Lunch wasn't over yet but he felt it would be good to get some fresh air. Again.

Before he could reach the door that lead to the veranda, a bright red lever on the wall caught his eye. The white letters on it clearly indicated it should only be pulled if there is a fire. In other words, an open invitation for him. Stephen thought about it for a moment and looked around to see if anybody would see him. There were a few students in the hallways and they had noticed him. He merely waved at them, donning a mischievous grin. Not a second later, he pulled the lever and set off the school's fire alarm. Stephen employed his running skills and made a quick dash towards the veranda and into the bushes that could actually hide anything. He didn't know it yet but that hiding place was already occupied.

Last edited by MintyRey; 10-23-2011 at 08:11 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 04:31 PM

Having finished her food, Joyeuse was bent over her sketchbook, scribbling wildly. She like to draw, a lot. Any chance she got, the book was out and being scribbled in. Right now, she was sketching a picture of the cheerleading squad. She didn't really know why, considering they had never been very nice to her, but she was. And it was coming out quite nice too, for being just a sketch. Maybe they'd be nice to her if she gave it to them?

Her train of thought was derailed when the fire alarm went off, sending pleasant yellow starbursts across her vision. She still knew what to do though, and she stood, following the rest of the crowd out of the building. Of course, she was probably the only person who enjoyed the sound of the alarm, but it was a lovely color, and it brightened everything up.

Once outside, she sat down against the fence, pulling out some colored pencils to finish her drawing. Some teachers yelled at her to get moving, but she just ignored them, fully intent on her art. By the time the fire trucks arrived, blaring their own mellow blue circles, Joy had finished. For a speed sketch, it was pretty decent, but of course, Joy had drawn, painted, etc. since she could hold a writing utensil.

Looking around, Joy quickly spotted the cheerleaders. They, like everyone else, were off with their own clique. It was kind of stupid to her, though her solitude gave her a different perspective of the world than others. Regardless, she ran over, holding the torn out page carefully to avoid damaging it. Her arrival sent an instantaneous reaction throughout the girls; if they had been cats, they would've been hissing. Unfazed by their hostility, Joy presented the page proudly to Jessica, who took it rather oddly, puzzled by it. She gasped when she saw what it was, but Joy was already leaving. Their opinion didn't really matter to her, so long as they stopped being so mean to her.

A worm on the sidewalk caught her eye, and she smiled. Worms were good luck on such a sunny day! Sitting back down nearby, she withdrew her sketchbook again, sketching a new image, this one born purely from her imagination.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 06:25 PM

Deciding that she just might spend the rest of the day outside, Aravinda climbed a nearby tree and settled comfortably in the shade. Taking out a book she began to read peacefully, her long light brown hair with a few teal streaks blew gently with the warm wind. Her bindi stood out between her eyebrows, and her dual colored eyes took in the world around her.
This was definitely a peaceful spot, hopefully nobody would discover her here.
Reading quietly for a while caused her to become somewhat drowsy, and one deep olive green eye and its mismatched icy blue eye drifted shut. Soon, she was completely asleep.
Her hand relaxed from holding the book, and it tumbled to the ground below.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:36 PM

Having just finished her next drawing, something about worms dancing on sidewalks, Joyeuse looked up in time to see the book fall from nowhere. Scratching her head, she walked over and picked it up, flicking through it with vague curiosity. It was a book about plants and animals, and the words looked amazing! They were so bright! The colors just tickled her eyeballs, causing her to giggle slightly before closing the book with a clap. Whoever it belonged to had a great taste!

On impulse, she looked up, pleased to see someone, probably the owner, sleeping soundly in the tree. Joy spit on her hands before rubbing them together, grapsin the tree once it had been rubbed in well. Then she started climbing the tree, taking it slowly. Heights definitely weren't her thing, especially not when it felt like she was going to fall at any moment.

Eventually though, she pulled herself onto the branch next to the girl. Smiling widely, she poked her. When she didn't wake up, she poked again, harder. Determined to wake the sleeping girl up, Joy kept poking her in the ribs, harder each time she didn't wake up. "Get up!" she whined, poking again. "I want to ask you something!"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:39 PM

(Wow lol Lots of posts XD yay)
Klaus slowly stood as he herd the comotion over his music. He saw Alexandra with some guy and smirked a bit. He shakes his head lightly and then walks towards the exit. He had no further reason to be there now that he had finished his food. Surrounded by people it made him uncomfortable. Plus he had to get ready for his plan. There was to be a pre homecoming assembly that night for the football team and everyone. He smiled a bit. First the score board was rigged, it now was like a screen on a TV. He knew during the assembly the coach and one of the cheerleaders would sneak off as usual, and now soon the whole school would know about the romeo and juliet. Not only that but the room where they would be was rigged with a little...surprise. He laughs slightly to himself. He knew it wasn't much but it would certainly shake a few people up. Without a coach though the team couldn't compete in the games coming up but what did he care. Sports wernt his thing and the thought of a bunch of jocks making a show of themselves was pathetic. Putting themselves on show like that for others entertainment...Klaus would never do that..not again..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 10-23-2011, 07:01 PM

Annabella continued to hold her rose until she heard the fire alarm. She glared at it as she walked with a group outside and stood alone. Her white hair covered her face as she sat on the stairs on the school by the fence. She sighed lightly as she seen people go to their 'cliques' she gave them all a disgusted look. Being a goth, she was natural 'hated' so to speak, no one really talked to her unless they were dared to. Annabella fixed her hair and flicked it as her beauty intensified a little, a girl with red eyes and pure white hair was very rare. Most people called her an albino but the problem was that most albinos had blue eyes while her's were red. Annabella was feared in elementary and middle school because of it can called her a demon so to speak. Watching the people talk to each other, Annabella crossed her legs on the stairs and fixed her black dress as she sat alone.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 07:04 PM

Aravinda was startled from her peaceful dreams of Mumbai. It felt like someone was poking her.
She struggled to ignore it, until it was too overwhelming. When she finally cracked her eyes open, she nearly toppled out of the tree.
How had someone gotten into the tree with her without waking her, a quiet yelp bubbled in the back of her throat, as her normally golden tan hued skin paled.
"P-Pardon?" she asked, her voice betraying the slightest of Indian accents.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:41 PM

Haru laughed a bit as he entered the school. His first week and this was already turning out to be quite an eventful one. He tilts his head a bit and walked along the hall. He glanced at his shadow, hearing a voice coming from it. The voice was more of his concious, but it came in differen't forms and this time he saw it portrayed as in his shadow. "No I don't wanna see if he is ok" he says. A student had tripped and almost fallen down a flight of steeps nearby. A group of girls see him talking to his shadow and shy away turning down another hall. He laughs again and keeps walking, a kind of bounce to his step. He bursts through the cafeteria doors and looks around. Seeing no one to interesting however he heads for the line. He saw it was sloppy joe day. "Mmm brains" he teases and laughs. A boy hears him and sits his tray down walking away. "What not hungry anymore?" he laughs again.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:49 PM

((Actually, Gothika, albinos usually have either red, extremely pale blue, or violet eyes. See, the color is a result of melanin over the eye, which albinos lack, so the veins show through instead, giving it a red color. When there's only a little bit, the blue blends with the read and make purple. :3))

"What's your name?" Joyeuse asked, smiling in satisfaction as the girl opened her eyes. "Your book is amazingly colorful by the way. Is that why you got it?" Flipping the book open again, Joy showed the girl an example, literally beaming with enthusiasm. Malus domestica was exclaimed brightlya t the top, next to a picture of an apple. The colors of the word though were what attracted Joy.

Kicking her feet happily, Joy waited patiently for an answer, continuing to flip through the book. Of course, she spent more time just admiring the words than she did reading. But that's how she always was. It was also the reason Shakespeare's writings were always so great to read. The pages shone with the colors of his words. And reading them out loud always created amazing tastes on her tongue.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 09:03 PM

"O-Oh, um... I'm Aravinda...B-But if you can't pronounce that, you can call me Ara if you'd like... Everyone else does just that" she stammered.
She looked at the book in the girls hands and recognized it as her book on plant species. "Ah, well I suppose the colors had a lure to them... But, I'm actually very interested in plants themselves." she began, and wondered if she should continue. Many people tended to be disinterested when it came to her love for plants and animals.
Gulping, she went for it. "I actually love gardening. Its my hobby. I also volunteer my time on the weekends to planting trees and area beautification" she admitted.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:18 PM

"A-ra-vin-da," Joyeuse repeated, tasting the sound on her tongue. "Your name tastes amazing! It's like a pile of dessert!" Her exuberant expression was diminished when Aravinda told her that she hadn't gotten the book because of the colors. It kind of dashed her hopes that she had found someone like her.

"You mean you don't see the colors?" she asked, pointing towards the words. "I was hoping you did. I'm the only one I know who does, and my parents don't really like that." Honestly, she had been hoping that someone like her would make her parents stop yelling at her, though she wasn't sure why they would. She didn't even know what it was that she had, just that she had it, and that it wasn't a good thing according to her parents.

Hooking her feet together at the ankles, Joy let herself drop backwards, squealing in delight as vertigo overtook her. Once she stabilized though, her sketchpad was in her hands, and she was already sketching something new. The fire trucks had ceased their blue circle song, and were starting to pull out, the firemen looking a little unhappy. But Joy didn't really care about that, so intent she was on her artwork again. "Gardening's good," she replied, a tad absentmindedly. "Lots of yummy food, and a bunch of worms. Worms are good luck on sunny days if you see one, didja know that? Ladybugs aren't so good though. They mean a storm's coming soon."

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 09:34 PM

Though she seemed a little strange, Aravinda didn't mind Joy. Her eyes began to smile in two different tones as the girl talked about good luck and bad luck.
"So, you also believe that living things such as animals and insects are bringers of luck or misfortune?" she asked curiously.
Watching the girl allow herself to fall backwards caused Aravinda's heart to rocket to her throat, a sensation that didn't stop even after she realized that Joy was just fine.
Realizing that she did not yet know this girls name she blushed a little. " Please excuse my manners, I haven't even asked you your name yet..." she said apologetically.
Maybe school wouldn't be so bad after all.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:57 PM

"Oh, not just animals," Joy answered, sticking her tongue out as she carefully erased a portion of her drawing. "A jagged rock is bad luck that means you'll probably see a cut sometime soon, while a smooth rock means that you'll have good, healthy skin for a day. See there are lots of things that have hidden meanings." Unknown to Joy, superstitions like that, made up in other words, are a symptom of Schizotypal Personality Disorder, which explained much of her odd behavior.

"My name?" she responded. "Joyeuse Zoelie Frosin. It's French, like me and my parents. Pronounce it like this: zwah-oos zo-ay-lee fro-seen." Her name tasted yummy too, but it was more of a sweet and sour thing than Aravinda's, which was just pure sugar.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 10:32 PM

Aravinda smiled a smile from ear to ear, exposing her perfect white teeth. " What part of France do you come from? My Father was born in Aix-en-Provence. The fields of lavender are divine." she sighed dreamily, almost forgetting her composure.
She reached out to shake Joy's hand. " I'm new to this school, my name is Aravinda Blanche, my family moves around a lot, but this is the first time I've been enrolled in a public school. I've mostly been home schooled" she admitted.
She shrunk a little into herself. " I'm not used to being around a lot of people... I guess it shows, since not very many people have been kind to me since I enrolled" she mumbled.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 10:57 PM

"I lived in the Orléanais province, specifically in the city of Orléans," Joyeuse replied, nodding at the memories. It was a truly beautiful place, with rich architecture and lots of parks. She had loved it there. "Then we moved to New Orleans, and then here. To be honest, it's not as good here as in Orléans; it's a lot worse."

Aravinda's mention of home school was surprising, but not all that out of the realm of plausibility. "Don't worry about it," she said, smiling up at her friend from her upside down position. "Not many people are nice here. They're too busy in their cliques to be friendly to anyone else. In fact, my best friend is my art, if that makes sense."

Grinning widely, she proudly showed her sketch to Aravinda. It was of her, and it captured her internal and external beauty in vivid detail. Honestly, it appeared as though it could be a photograph. But of course, one couldn't expect less from Joy, whose paintings were quite legendary in the small art gallery in town.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 11:05 PM

Aravinda's breath caught in her throat. "Y-You drew that in such a short period of time? That's amazing!" she exclaimed, pink with excitement.
"You should do this professionally, it looks just like a photograph!" she beamed.
Just then a teacher started towards them. " What are you doing over there?! Class is already started" she shouted at them.
"Uh oh! My Mom will kill me if she knows I was skipping classes" Aravinda hissed to Joy.
She carefully lowered herself out of the tree and waved at Joy. " I hope we see each other again" she said before taking off into the bushes.
Completely forgetting her book.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 11:30 PM

Joy was too busy staring at the teacher to really pay attention to Aravinda's words, though she caught the ending. She smiled widely towards her friend before clambering up. The book caught her eye again, and she frowned. Quite frankly, she had no idea where Aravinda had gone, so she supposed she was stuck with it until later.

Unlike Ara, Joy just slipped off the tree, rolling when she hit the ground. The thrill made her giddy as the teacher walked over, grasping her wrist angrily. She was threatening detention for skipping class, but Joy interjected. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear the bell. I thought everyone was still out here because of the fire." The fact that there wasn't actually a fire surprised her. Not many students had the guts to pull it without a reason.

Regardless, she entered the building and went straight to her biology class, still carrying Ara's book. The teacher looked a little surprised to see her, considering she had never been late before, but just waved her over to her seat before resuming class.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-24-2011, 12:27 AM

Tabitha grumbled to herself as went through the lunch line only picking up a salad, some fruit and milk. She had intended to skip lunch, as usual, to go practice singing or one of the instruments she knew how to play. It was homecoming and she had a lot to prepare for since she would be singing the national anthem at the football game, was in the marching band and her band was to perform a few numbers at the dance. Anyone who looked at her schedule could tell that music was her life. What she lived and breathed, but they would never question why things were that way for her. Once she was through the line she glanced around looking for a place to sit. She spotted Klaus whom she occasionally talked to. He looked like he was up to something again. A small smile played on her lips as she walked toward the boy. If something good was going to happen she wanted to know. “Hey Klaus are you in a hurry?” Her head tilted slightly as she looked at him.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 02:31 AM

Aravinda's eyes were brimming with un shed tears as the two girls laughed raucously at her. " You have a pimple right between your eye brows" a tall blonde teased, poking her painfully on the forehead.
The other girl held a hamburger in her hands, unwrapped and pressed closely to Aravinda's face. "Come on, take a bite" she taunted.
Aravinda jerked her face away from the greasy food and fought back a wave of nausea. The burger smelled disgusting, and their disrespect for her religion caused her no end of grief.
"P-Please, just leave me alone" she pleaded.
Both girls laughed without mercy. "What was that? Do I want renew my contract with AT&T? No thanks!" the blonde mocked.
Aravinda desperately looked for a way out.