1love1riku1
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to 1love1riku1 Send a message via MSN to 1love1riku1 Send a message via Yahoo to 1love1riku1

Old 04-29-2008, 07:31 PM

WARNING: THIS PAGE HAS MANY PICTURES SO PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Heya, glad you could come. So, how did you stumble upon my art shop? Did you just so happen to be stalking me? o.O Well, maybe I better do something about that...

Any who, thanks for coming and looking at what I've got. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't take a few requests now and again.....

I have many renders and I can make my own too, but that doesn't mean that you can't send me a proffered one if and when you request a sig <3

But, I digress, so here are my wares:

Princess Peach (Super Smash Brothers Brawl) ;

Light Yagami (Deathnote) ;

King Mickey (Kingdom Hearts 2) ;

Sora (Kingdom hearts 2) ;

Riku (I have a few of these.....) ;

I give credit to whomever drew the art I used for the following sig:

Eh more of an avatar x3;

And lastly, a VERY simple one of him...
Yet again I give credit to the artist for posting this and giving permission for usuage

And this is so darn pretty I had to post it x3

Too many? Tell me and I will cut some less important ones...(two extra ones) and make it easier for you!

Also, I will eat your brains if I see any of my sigs being used without any credit from me and without my permission >:/

Enjoy :D

Requesting Rules:
1. You must be willing to pay AT THE LEAST 1 gold. I have to get by ya know?
2. If you cannot pay at the time, then by all means, we will set up a small deal.
2a. A deal as in, you...might let me hold an item UNTIL you have that amount of gold. I will keep track in my blog. if this action is illegal though, tell me!
3. I will determine how much you pay me like this:

Sigs:

time x 2(If I had to find the render, than it will be multiplied) + tip(IF you want to that is!) = blahblahblah gold

Avi:
time x 2(If I find the render again) + tip(If you wanted to tip me if you liked it :3) = blahblahblah gold

Is that fair enough? I think so....tell me your ideas by all means possible....
4. NO RIPPING WHAT-SO-EVER!!!
5. I will ask a mod to remove it if I find someone ripping!
6. Be nice on this thread!
7. Follow the rest of the rules!

More rules to come.....

Current Requests:
N/A
***Copyrighted by 1love1riku1 and pictures used with permission from the respected artists****

Last edited by 1love1riku1; 04-29-2008 at 07:51 PM..