Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 08-22-2008, 07:20 PM

Chatting isn't spam, but posting senseless text like "I like money." "I still like money." is not conversation. Likewise you clearly have not learned the concept of double-posting. You just double-posted again right now.

Any information that can be easily kept in a single post should be combined into one. There was no need for you to reply to me, and then quote Iro and reply to them in a second post. Both could have been done in the same post, and even if you realized this after the fact, you could have edited your previous post to include the reply to Iro.

abbygale marrie valentine
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to abbygale marrie valentine

Old 08-22-2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
Chatting isn't spam, but posting senseless text like "I like money." "I still like money." is not conversation. Likewise you clearly have not learned the concept of double-posting. You just double-posted again right now.

Any information that can be easily kept in a single post should be combined into one. There was no need for you to reply to me, and then quote Iro and reply to them in a second post. Both could have been done in the same post, and even if you realized this after the fact, you could have edited your previous post to include the reply to Iro.
Thats weird though, if you can only earn 500g a day, why should that matter. Its not like you will gain more than that.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-22-2008, 10:03 PM

@ Abby - That's from games. You can gain an unlimited amount by posting.

Tigress-Talley
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2008, 10:17 PM

Paaannntttssssss. <3

abbygale marrie valentine
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to abbygale marrie valentine

Old 08-22-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Abby - That's from games. You can gain an unlimited amount by posting.
Ok! thats all i needed to know XD thank you. I was like, BUT you can only make 500! now i see^^. lol now i wont need to be bitchy lol.

Dallas Raine Dakota
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2008, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post

ooooohhhhhhh thats what that meant. i thought the double posting was like...it was duplicated. ok, my bad. shit i feel like a retard >< im sorry D: now i understand! such a weird rule to be honest, but i wont question it.

@iro: ok :D thats cool ^_^

(i will get the hang of this dangit! I WILL)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-23-2008, 07:13 PM

xD Don't worry, guys. Its not hard to get used to.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 08-23-2008, 09:50 PM

An accidental double-post here and there isn't a big deal, you can report your post and a mod will fix it as soon as they have time. ^^

It's against the rules mostly because spam and double-posting tend to go hand in hand. There's usually no reason to separate information into multiple posts aside from on the front page, and Menewsha isn't fast enough of a forum to warrant "bumping".

If you need any clarification about any of the rules, please feel free to PM me or another moderator. We're here to help!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 08-24-2008, 03:07 AM

Good luck, Dallas! xD

And Dystopia is right. It took me a while too, and for the first few days of my life here in Menewsha, every post I make, I was very afraid and paranoid that I did something wrong. :lol:
But the people here are generally nice. Feel free to ask questions anytime, you will get used to it soon enough. ^^

Dallas Raine Dakota
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2008, 07:05 PM

@ferra: right, thank you so much! its just such a weird transaction going from bumping and crazy posting to..not needing to! XD its nice though.

@ iro: thank you! im so glad for that too. soon enough. it will be easy xD