Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 09-06-2012, 09:06 PM

Welcome to my Dark Abode...

Do you want art? Many good artists are participating in the Secret Santa event this year, come join us.

I draw creepy art and cute art, but the creepier the better, the redder the better.

I love drawing characters the most. I am more inclined to accept an offer if it involves a well thought out OC with good reference.

I am fully up for doing art trades if you're more interest, I would love Art of my- OCs

Once again, welcome! Feel free to take a gander and stick around!

---------- Post added 09-06-2012 at 02:30 PM ----------

Different Styles
Note: Any added character is an extra 50gold

Soulless Art (Chibi style) - 90gold for black and white, 110gold for coloured chibi.

Monochrome
Monochrome
Borderline Monochrome

Coloured Chibi
Coloured Chibi
Coloured Chibi

Dark Comic Style - 150gold full body. 100gold half body.
(Blood is not considered colour and does not add price)

Full Body
Full Body

Half Body
Half Body
Half Body
Half Body

Colour style 350gold Full Body. 250Gold Half Body, 150Gold Headshot

---------- Post added 09-06-2012 at 02:39 PM ----------

Bribe me with Art Instead?

So if you would rather bribe me with Art of my OCs or Avatars.
Let me know in the Form!

MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE SAMPLES OF YOUR OWN WORK - and DO NOT draw me anything until we have BOTH agreed on it.

You can see all of my Ocs are on this website: AaaZONE

I hold the right to deny any request I choose, so don't get grumpy if I decide not to draw you art.

---------- Post added 09-06-2012 at 02:41 PM ----------

================================

NOTE: When you initiate the trade (after I've accepted you in this thread), the trade will not be finished until I send you the blurred preview of your art. When the trade is finished, I will send you the unblurred, finished art.

Follow this FORM and wait to be accepted:

Code:
Username?: 
Style of art you want (Monochrome Chibi, Coloured Chibi, ect.)?: 
Reference picture (If oc, description, personality ect.)?: 
Details (What type of poses, emotion, how scary, or cute, ect.)?: 
Price (Gold or Art trade, post your art ref if art trade)?: 

---------- Post added 09-06-2012 at 02:42 PM ----------

OPEN

Last edited by Aaawhyme; 10-10-2012 at 07:31 AM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 09-06-2012, 10:56 PM

Username?: Hadsvich
Style of art you want?: 2 Separate Coloured Fullbodys
Reference picture?: Illian & Marcel's Uzumaki Form
Details?: Illian floating or flying, cute or netrual~
Marcel can be scary~ Running on all fours, if you'd like~
Price?: 700g~

Last edited by Hadsvich; 09-06-2012 at 11:31 PM..

Aaawhyme

Old 09-07-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
Username?: Hadsvich
Style of art you want?: 2 Separate Coloured Fullbodys
Reference picture?: Illian & Marcel's Uzumaki Form
Details?: Illian floating or flying, cute or netrual~
Marcel can be scary~ Running on all fours, if you'd like~
Price?: 700g~
Accepted! :) I'll get started on your art tomorrow!
Also - I notice Illian's many references have a very humanoid face, or a very animal (snout) face. How do you want me to draw him? With a flatter human face or a snout face?

DivineHeart
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2012, 10:33 AM

I absolutely adore your art! :)
Username?: DivineHeart
Style of art you want (Monochrome Chibi, Coloured Chibi, ect.)?: Monocrome Chibi
Details (What type of poses, emotion, how scary, or cute, ect.)?: Very Scary and any pose works
Price (Gold or Art trade, post your art ref if art trade)?: 90+tip

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 09-07-2012, 10:05 PM

@Aaawhyme: Yay~ I'll go start a trade then~
I would prefer snout, but whatever is easier for you would be fine~
o uo

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 09-09-2012, 06:09 PM

Intense art, I love it! You don't see it every day, that's for sure:

Username?: Tachigami
Style of art you want?: Full-body dark comic style
Reference picture?: OCs Lee and Matt. Lee is a brooding psychopath with a periodic wide, toothy smile. Matt is a kind elementary school teacher who can be a bit of a coward.
Details?: Lee is a 'up close and peresonal' type killer of abusers and rapists. It'd be nice to see him with a particularly long kitchen knife or meat cleaver, with as much blood as you like. Matt is a rather unsteady but willing accomplice, but has an aversion to blood, so he would be farther away, a little closed off from the situation.
Price?: Gold trade, 250 gold total (extra just because).

Aaawhyme

Old 09-09-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachigami View Post
Intense art, I love it! You don't see it every day, that's for sure:

Username?: Tachigami
Style of art you want?: Full-body dark comic style
Reference picture?: OCs Lee and Matt. Lee is a brooding psychopath with a periodic wide, toothy smile. Matt is a kind elementary school teacher who can be a bit of a coward.
Details?: Lee is a 'up close and peresonal' type killer of abusers and rapists. It'd be nice to see him with a particularly long kitchen knife or meat cleaver, with as much blood as you like. Matt is a rather unsteady but willing accomplice, but has an aversion to blood, so he would be farther away, a little closed off from the situation.
Price?: Gold trade, 250 gold total (extra just because).

accepted! so do you want one picture with two characters in it? both lee and matt?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:18 PM

Yes, that would be most desirable! Your art is different, but possibly in my top five favorite styles.

pompon-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2012, 08:47 AM

What a unique style ^^

Aaawhyme

Old 09-13-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachigami View Post
Yes, that would be most desirable! Your art is different, but possibly in my top five favorite styles.

sorry this is taking so long, life has come full throttle at me and I haven't had the time to finish the drawing yet. I hope you don't mind a bit more of a wait although, I completely understand if you don't want art from me anymore! D: >

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:56 PM

No, of course I understand! I've waited months at a time for people, and it's more than understandable how life kicks our ass sometimes. Just take your time, no rush at all. Your art is definitely worth waiting for.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-15-2012, 11:49 PM

Username?: R a n d e h
Style of art you want (Monochrome Chibi, Coloured Chibi, ect.)?: Monochrome Chibi
Reference picture (If oc, description, personality ect.)?: I want it to be of my boyfriend and I :D I put the art reference in my journal so that I don't take up your whole thread @___@!
Details (What type of poses, emotion, how scary, or cute, ect.)?: I love the cute with the creepy vibe you have going...generally I go for romantic, but however you want to do it, I'm game with XD
Price (Gold or Art trade, post your art ref if art trade)?: 1k?

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-21-2012, 06:48 AM

I was wondering, how many orders can I make at a time?

Aaawhyme

Old 09-21-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen Goddess View Post
I was wondering, how many orders can I make at a time?
as many as you'd like :3 just know that it may take me a while to get to you, i have quite the commission list going, but it'll get done :3

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-21-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaawhyme View Post
as many as you'd like :3 just know that it may take me a while to get to you, i have quite the commission list going, but it'll get done :3
Awesomesauce! I'll make three orders then!

Username?: Evergreen Goddess
Style of art you want (Monochrome Chibi, Coloured Chibi, ect.)?: Coloured chibi, Coloured style full body, and Colored style headshot
Details (What type of poses, emotion, how scary, or cute, ect.)?: Very cute please. Make her have a cheesy smile on her face for all three art pieces. For the full body can you have her doing the peace sign while aiming the gun at you?, and for the colored chibi, well just make that one cute. You have artistic freedom after all, so just have fun with it.
Price (Gold or Art trade, post your art ref if art trade)?: For everything, 700 gold

Aaawhyme

Old 10-10-2012, 07:32 AM

:)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-10-2012, 04:08 PM

Should I send the trade?

Aaawhyme

Old 10-10-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen Goddess View Post
Should I send the trade?
no, not yet, I'll let you know when I finish, then you can send the trade. :)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-10-2012, 09:26 PM

Ohhhh, okay then thanks!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Username?: R a n d e h
Style of art you want (Monochrome Chibi, Coloured Chibi, ect.)?: Monochrome Chibi
Reference picture (If oc, description, personality ect.)?: I want it to be of my boyfriend and I :D I put the art reference in my journal so that I don't take up your whole thread @___@!
Details (What type of poses, emotion, how scary, or cute, ect.)?: I love the cute with the creepy vibe you have going...generally I go for romantic, but however you want to do it, I'm game with XD
Price (Gold or Art trade, post your art ref if art trade)?: 1k?
D: I don't want to be annoying and repost, but it was ignored, so I just want to know if it's a no?

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 12-16-2012, 10:59 PM

Aaawhyme:
Username?: Arikana
Style of art you want (Monochrome Chibi, Coloured Chibi, ect.)?: coloured full body chibi, dark comic style full body
Reference picture (If oc, description, personality ect.)?: chibi, dark comic style
Details (What type of poses, emotion, how scary, or cute, ect.)?: chibi: cute and sexy & dark comic style: scary and mysterious
Price (Gold or Art trade, post your art ref if art trade)?: 260 gold + tip ;)

I hope you accept my order. If yes, or if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Pinging me or posting a message on my profile would be the best way to get a hold of me. :3

Usako
Moon Princess

Old 12-17-2012, 02:19 AM

Username?: Usako
Style of art you want (Monochrome Chibi, Coloured Chibi, ect.)?: Colored full
Reference picture (If oc, description, personality ect.)?: She's Kaori, a bit of a bitch and a flaming red head. She takes no crap from anyone, especially men though is loving to her family. And she wants to take over the world, but who doesn't?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ori/Kaori7.jpg (My OC in this outfit)
I know she's laying down so it might be hard to see all the details. Her jacket/gloves/skirt are black. The jacket has jeweled accents dangling from the end, I think you can tell their gold with red jewels. The dragon at her neck is a necklace, it seems a bit big in the ref though. And on her shirt, the design is a dragon the side orange flames coming from it, and then gold flames at the bottom of the shirt, those gold flames are at the other side of the shirt but not the dragon. And her belt is gold with red accents jewels dangling from it.

Sorry if I'm explaining a lot, just hoping that the laying down ref isn't too confusing... ^^;

These other refs are to see her hair style and eyes better. Her hair is very long, to her feet/the ground.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...riHeadshot.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ori/Kaori4.png
Details (What type of poses, emotion, how scary, or cute, ect.)?: She's a powerful woman, sexy and dominant as well as sadistic at times. She is a magic user, fire is her element though give her a spell book and she can summon demons if need be. So go crazy!
Price (Gold or Art trade, post your art ref if art trade)?: 500g for a full body.