Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Akio Shentoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Akio Shentoshi

Old 01-20-2013, 12:36 PM

I think the wife likes him more than i do . I really didnt want a boy because of genetic problems. I am trying to adjust but i am worried about opening up when he might have seriouse problems you know. Is the wrestling even the Royal Rumble Fan Fest perhaps. Sounds like you got your hands full also. Why might i ask are you the excited one when it is your husbands friend that is coming to visit? Should he not be the excited one lol.

@fox The purple fox likes to be rode like a horse but hold on tight he is really fast 85 miles an hour.

Queen_Andais: You live in or near pheonix arizona right? I looked it up to come see you for me ivvy an the 2 kids total tickets cost round trip in coach 1500$ WOW thats alot of doe.

Last edited by Akio Shentoshi; 01-20-2013 at 01:22 PM..

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 01-20-2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akio Shentoshi View Post
I think the wife likes him more than i do . I really didnt want a boy because of genetic problems. I am trying to adjust but i am worried about opening up when he might have seriouse problems you know. Is the wrestling even the Royal Rumble Fan Fest perhaps. Sounds like you got your hands full also. Why might i ask are you the excited one when it is your husbands friend that is coming to visit? Should he not be the excited one lol.

@fox The purple fox likes to be rode like a horse but hold on tight he is really fast 85 miles an hour.

Queen_Andais: You live in or near pheonix arizona right? I looked it up to come see you for me ivvy an the 2 kids total tickets cost round trip in coach 1500$ WOW thats alot of doe.
Akio, it would be easier to drive at that cost. Good lord.
Yes, the event is the Royal Rumble. I am excited about seeing his friend because we haven't ever met before. Chi is Rodd's good friend from the Navy. They went through basic and A-school together, then after that, were separated for a few years, then spent 2 years in Tokyo together.
Even with the genetic issues, you never know, he could be one that doesn't have them. Got to have hope and faith. Even if he does end up with some sort of genetic issue, everyone will cope, or learn to cope. Lived with my younger sister, she was born with Bipolar, all her life. That's a special brand of crazy.

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Akio Shentoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Akio Shentoshi

Old 01-20-2013, 07:07 PM

More like the male side of my family is all pedophiles, rapists , an murderers . All of which stem from genetics only 2 males in my family arnt one of or all of those above things. Me an i have aspburgers an bipolor. An my cousin dustin who is on ssi for bipolor , scysofrenece rage disorder. So he has something but out of all those what. Signs wont show until his teens.
If he is one or all of the first 3 despite upbringing like the others i cant an wont cope with it ya know.

The driving wouldnt be so bad if we had a vehicle but with price of case if we did the price would not be much diffrent lol.

Sounds like your in for a interesting meet an greet. I hope all goes well for you.
Queen_Andais:

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 03:48 AM

I can see how genetics would be something of an issue, but you have to remember that Ivvy has her own set of genetics to counter act and prevent some of that from coming out, or even developing.

Hoping that Rodd and I have kids that don't favor my genetics...we have Schizophrenia and Bipolar on my mom's side of the family. Of my cousins, 3 of them have some sort of issues.

Ugh, feeling so tired and worn out. Didn't really do anything taxing, not sure why I am so damned tired.

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit

Old 01-21-2013, 04:05 PM

Ivvy has Schyso efective disorder and bipolar. She sees things that are not there blus can get vialent cus of bipolar. So hers add to it sadly. All her kids except leena are hypoglysemic and add/adhd thus far. Down syndrome also runs in her family it skipped her an hit her sister. Lenna lucked out on tht one.

Last edited by Akio Shentoshi; 01-21-2013 at 04:07 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 05:55 PM

Yikes. Well in that case, I have my fingers crossed that all will be well.

It's one of those things that I worry about when we have kids.

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit

Old 01-21-2013, 06:57 PM

Well I wish you luck on that end. Just do what I do, hope your kids are as stubborn and against the grain as you are. That way no matter what they have and is expected of it they will do the opposite to prove a point.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-24-2013, 06:45 PM

I have this feeling my kids are going to be just like me... or just like my mother. One of the two, either way it'll make for some interesting living that's for sure

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit

Old 01-25-2013, 01:10 PM

Ok queen lets change subject to more upbeat. For a bit , Keep the deeper stuff in pm. For privacy. Hmm..... oh i know what is your favorite disney movie song? Mine is It's a small world after all from the lion king. Seconded by Akuna Matada from lion king lol. I also have a sick faconation with the nickelodeon movie spectacular. The music an lead singer niko is awesome in that one.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-29-2013, 08:18 PM

Hmm...that's a difficult one for me. There are so many that I love. We grew up with the disney channel. I suppose if I had to choose, the first song that popped into my head was "you never had a friend like me" from aladdin. Robin williams did a great job with that song. What's your favorite disney movie of all time?

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit

Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 AM

Thats easy and predictable the lion king. the music characters all amazing. When it first came out i had 3 chracked ribs and was on couch rest for 3 weeks. An my grandma put the lion king vhs on the tv on repeat so the vhr would play movie rewind play again. So i dozed in an out for days watching it like sixty freaking times lol. Then i was so hooked once i was cured and off bed rest i got the soundtrack cassette tape and listened to it a hundred more times in my walkman hehe.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-01-2013, 12:56 AM

I remember the Lion King when it first came out. Most intense Disney movie that I can recall, and the sheer number of great actors they got to voice the characters. Almost seems like that was the movie that really set animation on it's current path and showcased that an actor could do voice over work and not have it seem cheap or like they had no talent. James Earl Jones is by far one of my favorite actors, his voice and his presence, there is just something about him. Field of Dreams and the Sand-Lot, two of his bests in my opinion.

Sorry for not being around much. Been busy with work, then there were Doctor's appointments for the hand and trying to figure out the weirdness going on there. Not allergic to 36 of the most common materials that we as humans interact with every day. *sighs* I still need to send out the clothing I got for the baby. That will for sure go out tomorrow and it will be sent priority mail, so perhaps Monday you will get the package. Got my fingers crossed.
Rodd applied at the Post Office since they are hiring for mail carriers and since he is a veteran that should help expedite him getting in...at least I hope it does.

Got a raise, not too shabby, and a bonus, but it doesn't make me less paranoid about not having money for rent and food. Wish Rodd could find a job.

How you guys doing? Sorry for my little rant.

Zade Wrintar
liger zero x
Send a message via AIM to Zade Wrintar

Old 02-08-2017, 07:05 PM

Check out the front page for my make a mule into a real boy quest please and thank you.

Last edited by Zade Wrintar; 02-08-2017 at 07:18 PM..