Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via Yahoo to Romance In Tragedy

Old 06-12-2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AishaLeigh View Post
tries not to laugh but ends up snickering.
"Is the Menewshan Cold War over yet? Cause i think it's about time we revive this thread from the dead." He grabs his cane and blows the dust off of it, "It's been too long old friend.."

AishaLeigh
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to AishaLeigh Send a message via Yahoo to AishaLeigh

Old 06-12-2010, 06:33 PM

i have no idea. it's the first time in a long while that HU has been even on the list. seems to me it has died and is forgotten but let's see what can be done to give it a revive..if it can be that is.

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via Yahoo to Romance In Tragedy

Old 06-14-2010, 12:00 AM

"Nothing is dead permanently.. Momentarily, but there is always a point in time where it can come back, and thrive.. Only to die again, but to come back."

AishaLeigh
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2010, 03:47 AM

good point

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 06-14-2010, 08:57 AM

though I'm not eager about it, if you guys really want to dig up this train wreck from the past we can try. However it's in the RP forum so we will have to buckle down on that part and stop chatting so randomly...

AishaLeigh
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2010, 10:48 PM

i don't even know if it is worth it considering but we can always try i guess.