Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 10-15-2010, 11:08 PM

"Okay then," Danny said, nodding at Ebony's response. "Is everyone in consent? What can we use for the flag?" The last part of the statement was directed at Ebony, though she appeared to be puzzled by his shirt.

iiToxicRainbow
Im not always what i seem
Send a message via MSN to iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-16-2010, 08:08 AM

Alice saw Ebony give her a smile and motioned her over,she drifted over to where everyone else was and quickly made her wings go as she thought everyone was watching them. "Hey Capturing the flag sounds cool!.." She looked around for something they could use for a flag.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2010, 06:13 PM

((Looks like we're due for another revival, huh?:) Maybe if we could recruit Paramore, it would have a little more life.))

Danny looked around before he found something that would work for the flag. He walked over to a large oak tree, dragging a bewildered looking Tali behind him, as she hadn't let go of his shirt. He ripped two separate, large sections of bark off the tree before activating his aura, and using alchemy to transmute it to a flexible, cloth substance that would work for the flag. "Okay, so is it alright that Ebony and I will be the team captains?" he asked as he walked back, holding the two flags out.

Tali was startled when she started moving, but she soon realized that it was because Danny had begun walking to a tree. She eased her grip on his shirt a bit, though she didn't let go. She was a little afraid that the others would make fun of her clingyness, but she felt safe around Danny, and she didn't want to risk losing his company by letting go.

jadetiger70
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 05:56 PM

((Hey guys, I'm interested in reintegrating myself into the rp, are you okay with that? I figured I could just make up what happened in between my last post and now, and just join in. :)))