MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 01-25-2009, 09:20 PM

The Story:::
Amor Academy was a private academy for high school students, found in the center of London. Only part of the school was located above ground, 3/4 of the building was to be found underneath it. The school was just as regular as others: it had a big cafeteria, an football field, a basketball court, cheerleaders, and even entered competitions. Yet what took place between the school walls... A foul play of love, lust and desire.

The school seemed be living. If there would be a lot of love and affection, the school would be beautiful and amazing, yet if hate and jealousy came into the play...Dark times would be up for the school. It wasn't just the school that seemed odd. The students, teachers and even the head master seemed to have all worn a mask, to hide their true identities and feelings. No one was who they claimed to be...

Making a Character:::
You make your own character and biography, give him/her a place in the story.
They can have weird powers or could shape shift, yet the main purpose is to make clear weither you're

Avi Name:
Character Name:
Ethnicity:
Biography:
Posting Color:

Do's and Dont's:::
Please do NOT bump in this thread.
Stick to the rules for Menewsha's Rules for posting.
Keep it PG-13.
Please do not use too many violating terms either. I'd have to write you out of the story else D: Which I don't want to x.x;; So meh. :]

All Character sheets should be sent to me, filled in
You can post them here but I would need to add them to the first post so please send? =3
Yaoi/Yuri is allowed<3 Of course :angel:
If you wish to make a drastic change for the story of your own character (Example, disappearing to reappear differently or taking on a second character), please notify me =3 I would be in need of posting them then, and of course they would need my approval.
Adding a photo for your sheet to make your character more clear is allowed, yet preferrably if it wouldn't be too big of a photo. ^^
Cutscenes preferably colored Silver or something in that direction :]

Profiles:::

Avi Name: MimiYoshi
Character Name: Rae Lancet
Appearance: See picture above.
Ethnicity: English
Biography: Rae was sent to Amor Academy by his father after being expelled from the regular high school. According to his father, he would be in need of a good lesson. Rae himself would be very outgoing, and he'd be all over girls. He would love to play sports, since he was the athletic type of person.
Posting Color: DeepSkyBlue

Avi Name: ShadowFlamedWolf
Character Name: Makino Yamato
Appearance: See picture above
Ethnicity:Japanese-American
Biography: Born in America, she is there generation american bon she she can speack english exsidenly well, she parents sent her to Amor academy because they felt is was a good idea. She is anti-social and hates people. She perfers being alone and is very cold and indifferant to people. the loner, troubled youth type she keeps every thing to her self. and is often found outside under a tree listening to music with reading or drawning. she can be sweet and kind if caught on a good day.
Posting Color: blue

Avi Name: kurobizzle
Character Name: Caroline Lovett
Ethnicity: Italian-American
Biography: A rebellious teenager who was sent to this school by her lawyer father, hoping to curb her attitude. She's craves attention, maybe because she lacked it when she was growing up since her father worked all the time and her mother died giving childbirth to her younger sister. Caroline is a hardcore rocker who loves to flirt, not caring if her interest is a boy or a girl.
Posting Color: Magenta

Avi Name: kitty~lover
Character Name: Kotori Misora
Ethnicity:japanese
Biography: Kotori may seems a bit younger than her age,she's not really good with friends because it's a bit hard to talk to her sometimes,it's almost impossible to talk with her with out arguing, wich was the main reason she was sent to Amor Academy, to rebuild her personality, Kotori is really smart and could be a showoff sometimes, weakness point: cant talk to boys she like. she was born in Nagasaki,Japan.
Posting Color: dark red

Avi Name: TaylorStriker
Character Name:Niwa Yamamura
Ethnicity:Japanese
Biography: Niwa is a very intellectual young boy. He has a very bad attitude at times but he can be nice. Niwa was sent here by his mother, she believed he was a troublesome child who needed his attitude put in check. Niwa's father never really cared for him which also gave him a bad attitude. Niwa never got along with many children growing up. Girls at his old school continuously swarmer over him and he didn't like it at all. Niwa is interesting in both males and females. Though he does want to fall in love he is somewhat afraid to. I fears rejection more then anything.
Posting Color:DarkOrchid

Avi Name: Mariellan
Character Name: Momoko Hayashi
Ethnicity: Japanese/american
Biography:Momoko Hayashi loves her piano, playing love songs is her thing. shy and sweet, Momoko father sent her to Amor Academy hoping to keep her that way. Momoko whats to bring out her wild side but can seem to do it.
Posting Color: darkslategray

Avi Name: Rivecia
Character Name: Rika Silver
Biography: Rika's cool and calm personality always made people practically radiate towards her. Countless numbers of boys asking her out was inevitable for her, and she was annoyed with herself most of the time. Her mother, noticing the tension in her daughter's high school life, sent Rika to Armor Academy.
Posting Color: Purple

Avi Name: MissMoria
Character Name: Moria Mendez
Ethnicity: Spanish American
Biography: loves music, mostly R&B, and she plays the guitar. Her mother sent her to Amor Academy to because she asked about it herself. Moria makes friends very easily. She is outgoing but she needs a little time to get to know people and places.
Posting Color: Black.

Avi Name: Rinrin
Character Name: Anna Lockhart
Appearance: See picture above, she's that girl on left.
Biography: Anna was sent to Amor Academy by her mother, because she noticed that Anna didn't do very well in her previous school. Her mother thought that Anna was depressed, so she decided to send her in this school, if she could do better in here and get a good job and all. Anna is very outgoing, but when she meets somebody for the first time, she's a bit shy, and won't talk if it's not necessary.
Posting Color: Red

Avi Name: Divinitate
Character Name: Maejo Koi. Called Mae, MaeMae, Koi.
Ethnicity: North German / Japanese
Biography: Parents left him and his elder sister at a young age, only to be killed. After which he was raised by his sister. When he turned 14 she sold him off to a teacher, not wanting to be responsible for her silent sibling. The teacher raised him, gave him affection, but eventually decided that it was best to send him away to another school.
Posting Color: This color

RP'S You MUST Rock:::
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1763851761

Cherrie...<3
The Fatal Attraction To Cuteness <3

Last edited by MimiYoshi; 05-17-2009 at 01:34 PM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 01-26-2009, 12:43 AM

Avi Name: kurobizzle
Character Name: Caroline Lovett
Appearance:
Ethnicity: Italian-American
Biography: A rebellious teenager who was sent to this school by her lawyer father, hoping to curb her attitude. She's craves attention, maybe because she lacked it when she was growing up since her father worked all the time and her mother died giving childbirth to her younger sister. Caroline is a hardcore rocker who loves to flirt, not caring if her interest is a boy or a girl.
Posting Color: Magenta

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 04:11 PM

The alarm of his phone went. Rae rolled onto his stomach as he reached next to the bed, turning it off. Monday, 7.30 AM he knew. He was too tired to go to class, yet he decided to go anyway. He sat up in his bed, running a hand through his hair as he rested his head on his other. "I hate mondays...", he said, searching his dorm room.

His eye fell on something that was on the edge of his bed. He reached forward to it, as he grabbed it with his left hand. "A bra? Kels'? Oh wait, must've been from that girl yesterday. Can't seem to remember her name though..." Rae stood up, throwing the bra in the thrashcan as he went to take a quick shower.

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 07:20 PM

This is Amor Academy? With a yawn she wondered why in the world she what up at this time. Looking on the map she quickly found her destination, the dorms. Walking towards them she turned up the volume on her I-pod, not wanting to talk to anyone.
((OOC: Is it a coed dorm?))

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 07:25 PM

Rae stood in the bathroom, flexing his muscles as he licked his teeth. "I'm too hot to be rejected. I'll show them something today." He grinned as he walked to his chair, throwing the towel onto his bed as he wore aa t-shirt that was laying on his desk. He put some gel in his hair then quickly wore a pair of jeans. He then slipped into his Nike's and headed out.

(There are dorm rooms for more than 3 people, but most people just have their own room or share it if that's what you mean ^-^;;)

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 07:34 PM

(( oh ok thank you)) Finally comeing to the dorming area of the Academy, she frowned at herself. Since she didnt know where her dorm was. she decided that she would find it later and just head to her first class.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 PM

Rae stood still outside of his dorm. "Shit! The headmaster wanted to see me. How could I forget that??!" He started to run down the hallway.

"No running down the hallways, mister Lancet," the school janitor Dave said, "You might bump into other people."

"I wont Dave, you know me!" The head master's office was past the girl's dorm rooms, and as he made a quick turn to the left, he bumped into a girl he had never seen before."

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 08:04 PM

"ow!" Glared at the person that bumped into her. She rolled her eyes, and started walking. "It's better if you watch where your going." she said in an icy tone was she walked away. IT was bad enough that the person that had to show her around had beed late now she had ran into a guy. this day was just getting better and better. not. She figured she'd better just bo back to the office and Just ask for help. she shivered at the thought.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 08:13 PM

Rae stood up, smirking to himself as he dusted off his pants. "I watched where I was going. I was just blinded by your beauty." He quickly moved on to the head master.

"Ah, Rae. You're late. Sit down. We have quite a lot to discuss."

The headmaster closed the door, as the bell rang.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 08:19 PM

She ignore his comment and walking into the main building opening the door to the headmaster's office she pulling out her head phones. "How was your little walk?" Taking a seat she shrugged. "Every thing here is horomone drived isn't it?" the headmaster gave her a look from both her quetion like statment and the fact that she hadsaid more then one or two words. "Well I'm glad you came back, The person that is going to show you around will be here soon." she nodded and reinserted her ear pieces, not wish to talk unkless it was needed.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to TaylorStriker

Old 01-26-2009, 08:28 PM

Avi Name: TaylorStriker
Character Name:Niwa Yamamura
Ethnicity:Japanese
Biography: Niwa is a very intellectual young boy. He has a very bad attitude at times but he can be nice. Niwa was sent here by his mother, she believed he was a troublesome child who needed his attitude put in check. Niwa's father never really cared for him which also gave him a bad attitude. Niwa never got along with many children growing up. Girls at his old school continuously swarmer over him and he didn't like it at all. Niwa is interesting in both males and females. Though he does want to fall in love he is somewhat afraid to. I fears rejection more then anything.
Posting Color:DarkOrchid
Schedule: Niwa's Classes

Last edited by TaylorStriker; 01-27-2009 at 11:39 PM..

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 08:34 PM

Rae turned to look over his shoulder as he saw the girl standing in the other room of the headmaster's office. Overhearing their conversation, he stood up and walked into the other room.

"Hey Headmaster, I heard she need a guide? I'm willing to suffer the role." He smirked as he winked at her. "We can have our conversation after I gave her a tour?"

(WELCOME TAYLOR!! ;D)

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 PM

(Hi Mimi -Hugs-)

Niwa walks into the Head Masters office not expecting anyone to be in there "Head Mast i" he stops and see Rae and Makino "Oh, sorry for interrupting." Niwa bows and then turns to leave the room. "I'll come back later Head Master" He looks back at Rae and Makino.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM

(-Huggles- :] )

Rae looked at Niwa. "Yo Niwa! What are you up to? Checking out the ladies?" Rae laughed, walking up to Niwa as he pulled him back into the room. "I know Niwa can tutor me my algebra head master. I help him flexing, you know." Rae flexed his muscles as he looked at his reflection in the window.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 PM

Niwa pushes his glasses up a bit and sighs "You're failing algebra Rae?" He then rolls his eyes and looks at the Head Master "I'll tutor him if he wants me to, if it's alright with you Head Master?" He then looks back Rae "You know, Rae, if you keep flexing like that you might break yourself" Niwa laughs slightly.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 09:09 PM

Rae moved behind Niwa, wrapping his arms around his waist as he lifted him. "I'll break if you'll break with me! And yes I'm failing..." He quickly set Niwa down. "Thank you that you're willing to help me. I can get you to score with the chicks." He gave Niwa a tap on his shoulder.

"Well, if Niwa agrees to it, I agree to the fact that Niwa shall be your new algebra tutor. Yet, how about french class?" The headmaster looked from Rae to Niwa, then back to Rae as he played with his beard.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 09:12 PM

Makino coughed a smirk on her face. Finally someone normal. And but normal she ment not driving by their horomones. Looking from one to the other. I guess their ok.
((I'llbe back later.))

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-26-2009, 09:23 PM

Niwa rubbed his shoulder where Rae had tapped him. "Thanks but no thanks, i don't need any help with girl Rae" Niwa pushes his grasses up again "I'll help him Head Master. As for french.." he then looks at Rae "You're failing that too?" he shakes his head "Rae, you're never going to learn." he crosses his arms across his chest and closes his eyes and then says (it's french) "Vous êtes un idiot"

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 09:35 PM

Rae raised his eyebrows, putting his hands on his chest as he let out a dramatical gasp. "Je ne..understandez pas why tu...Eh...Never mind. French never really got to me. Only reason I bother with it is cause it works for the chicks." Rae winked at the girl who'se name he still haven't heard. "At any rate. I'm far to busy with working out and scoring high for the football team. I'm the captain, so I MUST look hot." Rae winked at his reflection as he blew a kiss towards Niwa, laughing as he then didn't quite knew what way to look.

The headmaster stood and observed the boys. "Alright, you guys are dismissed. Leave my office now before I put you in detention Rae Lancet!"

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-26-2009, 09:41 PM

"Sports aren't everything Rae" Niwa blushes and looks away from Rae when he blows the kiss toward him. "Yes Head Master!" He said quickly darting out of the room, bumping into a couple of people.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 09:50 PM

"Hey! Sports mean alot to me. They make a hot guy like me even better. Well, see you around headmaster. Lovely lady." He winked at her, hurrying after Niwa as he spanked him, running towards his English class.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM

"Rae!" He screamed after him blushing again. He watches Rae run toward his class and thinks to himself ' that damn jerk. he's so self centered.' he looks out toward the quad area as the wind blows. Niwa then walks into his english class which is the same class as Rae. He takes his seat next to Rae and stares out the window.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 10:06 PM

((back))
Makino watched them leave, an utter confused look on her face. Turning to the headmaster.

"I don't know there like that" he responded shaking his head.

"Right... Well seeing as my first class is English i should go right?" the headmaster nodded, and stood up and followed them only to get stopped by the teacher of the class.
"Miss Yamato I would like you to introduce your self to the whole class so please wait here while all of the students arrive.
oh great... but she reductenly agreed to.

Last edited by ShadowFlamedWolf; 01-26-2009 at 10:14 PM..

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 10:10 PM

(Welcome back, I'm about to crash x.x;; 11+pm xD)

Rae stared at the blackboard, not really paying attention. He sighed, his thoughts drifting away to the girl he met today, his hot night with Kels' or the other chick he couldn't remember. Then, he looked to his side as he saw Niwa. "How I'd like to shower with him after gym.." Rae thought. He stared at Niwa, then wondered what the girl's name was, and if it wouldn't be her he had spent the night with.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-26-2009, 10:16 PM

Niwa looked over and saw Rae looking at him and quickly turned his head to the blackboard. Niwa looked at Rae from the corner of his eye 'he does have a nice body.' Niwa thought to himself. 'Now if only he wasn't so focused on girls.' Niwa sighed