ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 11-25-2009, 12:05 AM

Maerlin nodded to Damien,"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. I don't plan on being carried though, as if I don't looked embarrassing enough." He looked down at his small stature and frowned. Everyone around him was at least another foot taller than him, including Cj. He walked up behind Damien,"Lead the way, Oh Mighty Leader." He had to be sarcastic, he just couldn't resist.

"Damien, what the hell! Put me and Cj down or I will start making out with her, on your back!" He looked over at Cj and gave her a wink. If Damien didn't put them down, he really was going to start kissing her and being all lovey dovey.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-25-2009, 12:32 AM

"you will not!!! it's a bluff!" damien was laughing stupidly by this point, but when Cj began to inching toward Zane he set them both down to their feet then finally Miyuku, she was laughing by now, Cj immediately jumped on zane, clinging to his back and lightly kissing his cheek "mine!" she whispered then looked back at maerlin "you're quite the smartass arent you?" when she asked this she was giggling happily

Damien raised an eyebrow to Maerlin "excuse me? you're rather strange arent you?" he laughed then turned away from him, walking out and over to his car "c'mon, into my vehicle! we're not walking there" were his only words before he disappeared from view.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2009, 08:31 PM

Miyuku smiled at him pleasantly, it was going to be fun. She looked at the boy "are you new here?" She asked raising an eye brow. She laughed at what Maerlin said, "oh fearless leader why don't you guide us!?!" she said with a wink and a giggle.

She looked over at Damien's 'vehicle' observing it. "Nice ride!" Miyuku told him nodding her head. But as soon as she turned around she noticed he had well...poofed again. Maybe poofed wasn't the exact term but it was close to it. She sighed, jeez "Atleast you could have taken me with you!" she called out playfully at Damien who was already in the car behind the wheel. She went into a fast walk and pulled open the door to his car and slid in next to him. Then she hugged herself, Miyuku felt like she was about to explode with joy!

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 11-29-2009, 02:16 AM

Zane held Cj's thighs so she wouldn't fall and he carried her with ease to Damien's car. He turned his head so he could kiss Cj on the cheek, but tripped over a rock and landed with Cj sitting on his back and his face in a pile of dirt,"Not cool..."

Maerlin looked at Cj and took a low bow,"Why yes, yes I am." He came up from the bow and looked over at Damien,"I'm a wood elf, what did you expect?" He shrugged jokingly and gave Damien a wide, toothy grin.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-29-2009, 02:27 AM

Cj gasped her face slapping off of his back when he landed face first in the dirt, she winced then giggled stupidly jumping off of his back and helping him to his feet "are you okay?" when she did this she brushed his face off, getting as much dirt as she could off of him "you should be more careful" she whispered

Damien laughed then shook his head looking down at miyuku, he set her in the passenger's seat and roared the car to life "the smartass gets to ride on the roof" he grunted looking over at Maerlin with a wide grin set on his face.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-30-2009, 08:37 PM

Miyuku laughed. "Will he be able to hold on? I mean..come on he's only a child" she said grinning, she wasn't sure if he was serious about the whole roof thing or not, it was just funny! Her stomach growled again and she groaned. "Ughh...hey elf boy! Hurry and get inside...or I'm really going to make you ride on that roof!" She said holding her stomach. She smiled up at Damien and giggled. "Lets hope there isn't too much of a line up..or else I'll go crazy!" She said in an over exaggerating tone.