katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2009, 06:27 PM

Wynona laughs a bit and kisses his lips. "Well, with that said, we should head to class and start looking for victims.. I mean... more willing, participants.." She said as she snuggled up to him.

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 09-07-2009, 07:00 PM

Avery smirked and held Wynona closer in his arms as she snuggled up to him. "Hmmm... Perhaps we should..." he replied, kissing her cheek.

All the sudden, the door flew open, and who else could it be but Rob. "MAN! I be gettin' 4 calls about yo white a** about chu skippin them classes!" He yelled, walking in despite the fact that Wynona and Avery were naked. "Oh and you got Cracka in this biznass too? Man, ya'll better get yo stupid white selves out uh dat bed and git yo butts into class before I beat both yo heads together and pray that knocked some sense into yo empty little heads." By now he'd walked his big sausage legs over to the bed, and at that point he'd realized that they were naked. He didn't care about Avery, but he nearly froze when he saw her. "Cracka, you need to get dem girly parts in some damn clothes before I go crazy on yo butts! I'm sick uh all these calls from the administrative office!" he ranted. "I hope ya'lls usin' protecktshun er somethin cause the last thang I needa be doin is callin yo daddy up and tellin him his son's got a baby momma!"

Avery was shocked when Rob busted into the room like that. He scrambled to cover them both with the blanket and just gaped at Rob before his ranting and endless talking started to piss him off.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 09-08-2009, 12:51 PM

Ronni flushed up at Timothy and followed into the classroom. He took a desk in the middle and lead Timothy by his hand to the deak right next to him. He looked up at the teacher and glanced around at the other student's, switched hands once Timothy sat down that way he could his hand under the desks.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2009, 08:54 PM

Wynona merely laughed as Rob let out his outburst. She laughed even louder when he mentioned children. There was no way she would fall into such a trap. She's been doing this for years and a little one has yet to pop into her belly. She eventually calms and moves out of the bed, calmly taking her clothes. "We're going we're going.." She said before slipping under the covers, and through a method that has been practiced time and again, she emerges dressed, smoothing down her hair. "Ready."

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 09-08-2009, 10:10 PM

((*Pokes nose in* so how's everyone? Whose with who now? What class etc?))

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2009, 04:17 AM

(hey Silver! Well, Ronni and Timmy are together, Avery and Arick/Wynona are an item.. of evil XD, and Natasha hasn't done anything with Toby in some time but that'll change lol. Right now everyone is in math class)

Natasha looks around and sighs. "Well alright, let's get started shall we?" She said to the class, she walks around her desk and writes her name on the board. "I am Ms. Cheng and I will be your math teacher for the year. Since this is the first day, why don't we go around the classroom and introduce ourselves?"

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2009, 07:07 AM

Avery stayed quiet as he watched his beautiful queen get her clothes and glared at rob because he knew exactly what his stupid body guard was going to do.

Rob couldn't help but sneak a peak at Avery's girl as she grabbed her clothes from the floor. He was impressed even though he didn't see much and thought of it as a total surprise that avery went for a girl that wasn't the model type. He'd always seen him dating models that didn't have much, and wynona was gorgeous, but she had too much to be a model. 'damn! Girl is fine!' he thought to himself as he gaped at the girl.

Avery would have murdered Rob ten times over if looks could kill. Wynona was HIS, and he wasn't going to let him get away with this. He crossed his arms, halfway between pouting and glaring at Rob. "GET THE F--K OUT!" he finally snapped. "STOP MOLESTING MY GIRLFRIEND WITH YOUR EYES YOU FREAK!!!" he yelled.

Rob jumped, startled at the sudden outburst. "What the hell, white boy!?" he snapped back as he turned around and headed out the door. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall beside their door outside and shook his head. "He must be spittin some kinda crazy game to be gettin a woman like dat." he mumbled to himself.

After rob left, Avery huffed and saw a clothed Wynona emerge from his bed. Avery hopped out of bed and walked to his closet, grabbing a pair of true religion jeans and boxer breifs before putting them on. He walked up to Wynona, shirtless, still redfaced from his frustration with rob. "Sorry about him, he's a dog..." he appologized, pulling her into his arms for another kiss.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2009, 01:30 PM

Wynona placed a finger on his lips before they could reach hers and she smiled as she stood in his arms. "It's alright.." She said as she moved her hand to cup his chin. "I'm used to being stared at, it doesn't affect me one bit. Besides, you're the only one whose gaze matters." She leans in and gives him a quick, deep kiss, before stepping away to grab her school bag.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 09-09-2009, 09:12 PM

((ah...cool..cool..... Oh I have this other rp if anyone is interested... not yaoi, but still fun... http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...n-fantasy.html ..... I may come in and play later in the week. ok? Loves ya all!))

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 09-10-2009, 04:29 PM

Timothy smiled, feeling glad Ronni took the lead to the seats. Though he was taller, he was everything but dominant, though he doubted Ronni knew. He pouted slightly when Ronni let go of his hand, yet smiled, feeling him hold his hand again under the desks. So you want the students to introduce themselfs? Good luck with that. He softly squeezed Ronni's hand, smiling.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2009, 09:04 PM

Avery paused in surprise as his kiss was intercepted by Wynona's finger. He opened her eyes in a mild shock as she said she didn't care that Rob was staring and said whatever else but his mind went blank after she kissed him. By the time he came back to earth, she had her bag and was ready to go, and he was standing there staring at her with a love drunk grin. Avery bit his lip and looked away in embarrasment and picked his heap of clothes up off the floor. 'How the hell did I fall for her like this so fast?!' he wondered to himself as he put all the clothes except for his blazer in his hamper and threw another t shirt on before he put the jacket on as well. He'd never let himself become as infatuated with someone like this before and it was starting to worry him. Avery looked back to Wynona, however and his worry melted away as he walked towards her with his bag and opened their dormroom's door.

Rob was standing outside and looked to his side to realize that girl's little brother was standing on the other side of the door and was crying. "Man, why is it that every time I see you youse got tears runnin up and down yo face!?" he asked. He peeked back as he saw Avery open the door and saw a dressed "Arick" beside him. "Well if it ain't lovebird #1 and #2.. you people need to get yo class skippin buts over to math class 'fore I kick y'all so hard you find youselfs flyin through the window to yo class!"

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2009, 02:48 AM

Katrina gasps, she stares up at him, startled and her eyes completely swollen from crying. She quickly gets herself up and runs into her dorm room, locking the door behind her. Feeling sick, she heads towards the bathroom and enters it.

"Arick" steps out of the room with him, hearing a door slam shut. She shrugs a shoulder and adjusts her bag on it. "Well let's go, we've got 'work' to do..." She said with a playful smirk, looking to Avery.

"Let's start at the front and make our way around." She listened as the students introduced themselves, some a bit shyly, others a bit more confident. She gauged each one as they spoke, nodding to herself. Natasha finally makes it to Ronni and Timothy, waiting for one of them to speak.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-16-2009, 06:05 PM

Timothy looked back at Natasha, nodding slowly. "My name's Timothy, and I transferred here yesterday. I'm fifteen years old, and that's about what I know to say. If there's anything anyone would like to know about me, feel free to ask." He smiled politely, glancing around the classroom.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-17-2009, 10:44 PM

Ronni flushed softly and said, "M-My name is Ronni.." He trailed off feeling embrassed and shut his mouth to hide his face to look down at his sneakers.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2009, 06:43 AM

Natasha nods and smiles to the two. "Nice to meet you Timothy, Ronnie.." She said with a smile before hearing the rest of the class introduce themselves.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-19-2009, 12:36 PM

Timothy noticed the change on Ronni's face and comfortly squeezed his hand. "Nice meeting you, Ronni..." he whispered, a warm smile to his face as he turned around slightly to look at the others introducing themselfs, not letting go of Ronni's hand. He's so cute when he's shy like that.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-19-2009, 06:58 PM

Ronni flushed, peeking at Timothy from behind his bangs and whispered, "Hello.." He smiled softly and glanced at a few other guys who introduced themselves. He brushed his small thumb along the top of Timothy's hand.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 06:05 PM

Timothy blushed, feeling Ronni's soft touch. Pretending to search something in his bag, Timothy, leaned down, kissing Ronni's hand as he grabbed out a spare pen from his bag. He giggled softly, feeling happy. Though they were sneakily doing things, and Natasha seemed like an evil teacher, he was glad Ronni cared more for him than for possible trouble. He really makes me feel so good inside. So happy.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 09-23-2009, 04:13 PM

Ronni flushed whenhe felt the soft kiss on his hand and he glanced up to look at Natasha as she teaches. His feet couldn't touch the groun while sitting on the desk and he swung his feet back and forth, his jeans rubbing together.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2009, 06:09 PM

Timothy sat back, actually paying attention to Natasha's class. He couldn't help but to peek over at Ronni. Heracles and some others from the corners of his eyes. Being rather distracted at some points, he'd look aside of him or around him, but he was afraid of Natasha would make a big deal out of it. I wonder when this class is over. My stomach's turning cause of the boredness. As bored as he was he couldn't help but to surpress a yawn every now and then.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2009, 07:21 PM

[I just LOVE the fact that Heracles loves to sleep. I don't need to write about him doing nothing :'D]

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 AM

-Gives life.- ._.'

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 02:40 AM

Live thread! LIIIVE o_o