SilverClaw
When life give you lemons make ....
Send a message via MSN to SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 06:52 PM

mack watches as ivan shovels his cake into his mouth and laughs as he tries to yell with his mouth full of cake. when he finishes yelling mack says "dude you got cake all over your face and you look like a clown" as he grabs some of ivans cake and splters it on his face. then mack gets up and laughs and walks towards the bar again.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-26-2009, 06:53 PM

((LOL I said COKE not CAKE. But i like cake, so okay^^))

Abel finished his beer and opened up his second, not drinking it yet. He also took a bit of Ivan's cake when he wasn't looking.

"Even i'm starting to get bored. COME ON!!!"
Abel yelled to the stage, making a scene. "How are we going to keep ourselves entertained? Speaking of which, where is drum head?! Wasn't he supposed to come too?" Abel asked, then looked over at Ivan. "How beautiful Ivan"

((Sorry for shortness.))

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 09-26-2009 at 07:06 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-26-2009, 06:58 PM

((sorry for missreading it but I have cake on the brain so it looked like cake to me))

Ivan laughed "I love clows so I will take that as a compliment." he said as he continued to eat. He looked at Able with the fork sticking out of his mouth and nodded. "yeah I thought he was going to be here also, guess he is bussy or something." he said as he placed the fork on the plate where the cake use to be, all that was left of it where a few crums and nothing else.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-26-2009, 07:03 PM

Everyone, please remember that it is against Menewsha's Rules is copy-and-paste the same photos or images in each post. This is considered a Flob.

If your character's profile is on the front page, there is no need to decorate your post with images or extra text. :yes:

Roslynn Von Nightshade
Welcome, one and all. I, am Rosl...

Old 09-26-2009, 07:06 PM

(Alright, thank you, Ma'am Knerd. <3)

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 07:06 PM

Mack walked back to the table with another drink. when he sat down he pulled out his cell phone and took a picture of ivan with cake all over his face and saved it onto his phone, laughing the whole time. "so ivan you gonna keep that stuff on your face or are you saving it as a snack for later?" he asked ivan with a big smile. mack wasnt having that bad of a time waiting for the entertainment to appear on stage. but he still wanted some music.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 PM

Dawn looks up bored now '' Zack is it time to go on yet im bored to tears and you never know what can happen with a pub full of drunk men and woman !!!!! I don't wanna DIEEE!!!''
but i am dieing of bordem though Dawn strted to play her guitar the song was stuck in her head she played and then stoped humm i shouldn't be playing yet i am so bored ...bored ...bored ..... ''.... BORED!!!'' YELLED Dawn ''oh noo sorry guys i didn't mean to yell i ... i am going to shut up now!!! promise!!''

felling embaressed and still very bored Dawn stuck her head in her knees and sighed...

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 07:13 PM

Ivan smirked and got a napkin out "I was just enjoying the feeling of it on my face or a little while." he said then started to whip if off of him face. He smiled at leaned back in his chair and finished off his water. " so when are they going to start playing? If they dont start soon I think I will go and find some other form of entertainment." he said as he looked at the others.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 07:19 PM

"well if they dont start soon we could just go up there and start to jam with the instruments the bar has up there already" mack said as he glanced at the stage again. he noticed there were a few intruments up there and yes there was a bass guitar up there. he took another sip of his drink.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 07:22 PM

Ivan nodded and smiled at the idea "that sounds like a great idea but I think the other band owuld get mad at us for stealing there stage time." he said as he looked at the stage. There was a microphone and a guitar. That was all he needed and he smiled thinking of going up there and playing a song.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 07:29 PM

"well they obviously arent ready to play yet so we could be like intruduction act or sumtin like that" mack said n a rather weird voice just for the fun of it. he took another drink of his drink and considered walking backstage and asking if the band was gonna perform or not. He got up and went to the bar and ordered some fries, and took them back to the table and ate a few.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 07:36 PM

Ivan smiled as he saw the fries and stole some. He shoved them into his mouth and munched on them happly. "maybe we should or just start everyone in here chanting 'we want music' till they come out or we get kicked out" he said with a smile and stole a few more fries.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 07:42 PM

mack watched ivan steal his fries. "Hey no touchy my fries" he said as he started muching on the fries and pulled them closer to himself. " well ima just see what will happen if i walk up there and look at the bass if nothing then ill jam a bit." mack said stuffing a few more fries into his mouth and chewing happily with a smile on his face.

Mack got up from the table and walked towards the stage. he stood infront and looked around no one was really watching. so he jumped up onto the stage and walked towards the bass and walked around it inspecting it with his eyes.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 07:43 PM

Abel just stayed quiet while his friends talked about their evil plans. After a bit Abel stood up, knocking his chair over behind him. He raised his fists into the air and started to scream;

"WE WANT MUSIC!!!!! WE WANT MUSIC"

He sat back down after a few screams and watched Mack go up to the stage. Wondering if the bouncer would do anything.

((Blockblockblock...))

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 07:52 PM

Ivan laughed as Abel yelled and decided to head up there with Mack. They had to have a singer up there too. He jumped up on stage besides Mack and smiled. "what song do you think we should do?" he asked as he took the microphone and smiled happly.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-26-2009, 08:00 PM

Fred grew bored, though unlike his friends, he chose to remain silent about it. He wasn't drunk enough or pissed enough to start a riot or get himself kicked out by screaming to the band that wasn't playing. Plus, he didn't want to get involved in anything that Ivan and Mack were doing either. Seeing a waitress come by, he ordered a drink, beer in fact before turning back to his bandmates.

When his drink came, he downed it before eying them. "Good God guys calm your asses down," he murmured, seeing Ivan and Mack leap onto the stage. Although, if they had a keyboard...

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 08:00 PM

"hmmm... im thinking something with a heavy base line and sweet vocals. what you think?" he said as he watched ivan take the mic. "ummm somthing like..." picks up the bass and starts stumming on it playing the base line to lost by avenged sevenfold."somthing like that" mack says after finishing the jam.

Last edited by SilverClaw; 09-26-2009 at 08:07 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 08:07 PM

Abel got his chair and sat next to Fred, drinking along with him. He didn't want to go up on stage. Hell, it was their vacation. He took a sip as the waitress brought his food. Just some buffalo chicken. Abel took one and bit into it. His eyes widened and began to water. Looking around he grabbed Ivan's soda and took a long sip, then waited. No, the spice just got worse!

robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 09-26-2009, 08:11 PM

Mouse took understanding in Zack's smile, her taking a final puff of the cancer stick and threw it to the ground before extinguishing it with the heel of her sneaker. She knew how the keyboard artist was towards the bassist's habit, but the latter didn't really pay it much mind. For the sake of renewal, or starting fresh, Mouse just decided to put it out like she just did.

It was Dawn's over hyper-ness that brought the girl back to the matter at hand. Of course that, and the sudden sounds of riot in the making made the bassist only more curious as to what was happening. Sticking her head out from the curtain, Mouse caught sight of the source and dropped her jaw. "Oh hell no!" she called, seeing a familiar duo of boys touching equipment, "Get your greasy hands off my bass!"

Last edited by robochicky; 09-26-2009 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: "Flobbing"

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 08:12 PM

Ivan closed his eyes as he listend to what Mack had played. "Okay, sounds good to me, now start playing." he said as he remembered the song that that was from. He smiled and was just about to play when a girl came out yelling at Mack. Ivan looked at the girl and smirked "he will only when the band comes out." he said as he looked at her, really looking at her and smiled. "and isn't it nice to see you again, Mouse." he said as he looked at her

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2009, 08:17 PM

jaz was getting so bored she wanted to just jump out of her chair and do what she did best.She heard a familar voice screaming We Want Music!!!We Want Music Jaz felt like slapping that person in the face."Zack can we go on its so boring back here".Jaz started day dreaming they were on stage doing what formerly lucky did best.

Jaz took her sticks and started drumming on the table still day dreaming.She wished the boys were here to see how good they were

Last edited by babyangel; 09-26-2009 at 08:35 PM..

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-26-2009, 08:18 PM

"Aw sweet! Buffalo wings." Fred took one, ignoring Abel's watering eyes. Unlike him, he was used to spicy food and loved it quite a bit. But seeing someone stick their head out of the curtain made him lose his appetite completely. "No freaking way..." He made an effort not to throw the wing he was eating at the girl and instead went back to eating. He looked over at Abel, realizing that the guitarist was having a hard time with the food. "Aye, get some water over here!" he ordered, hailing a waiter.

SilverClaw

Old 09-26-2009, 08:23 PM

mack did a double take as mouse walked out onto the stage and thought this cant be good. he did a quick little jam and took the bass and put it back on its stand. "nice to see you too mouse, nice bass you got here" mack said as he slowly backed away from the bass after he heard ivan say her name. mack wonder y she was here and if he would leave this bar alive at the end of the night.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-26-2009, 08:30 PM

Abel chugged the water and thanked Fred for helping him. He looked back to the stage as his friends were playing with the instruments. They couldn't even play a full song. But what the hell, they were having fun. One of the girl's walked out onto the stage. His eyes examined her closely, and then he realized who it was. Abel flagged the waitress.

"Can we have another round of beers over here?" He said. Then looked to Fred. "At least its only one of them right?"

robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 09-26-2009, 08:31 PM

"The feeling is mutual, Ivan, Mack," Mouse glared as she came out onto the stage altogether with crossed arms. She could only watch and listen as Mack put the bass back on its stand. The girl forgot how annoying they could be.... Her glare only followed to the other two at the table, seeing one too familiar guy devouring wings. "See you brought the idiot along..." the bassist smirked, looking back to the other two.