dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 11-24-2009, 10:16 PM

OMG im sooo late!!! Anistasha thought to her self as she hurried through the door on her first day of school.
Its my first day and im soooo late.. she thought.
she walked into the class room sat down and blushed bright red.
"I'm sorry," she said to the teacher "i slept in..."

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-25-2009, 10:37 PM

"What's your next class Ashely?"Tatiana handed Ashely her papers and books that she had picked up."If it's geometry in 207 then you should come with us."She smiled kindly at her.

Kamerine handed her her books back and smiled."Yes you should it would be a pleasure for us to have you with us."he smiled at her and wrapped his arm back around Tatiana.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-26-2009, 01:14 AM

"its geometry and thank you.soo are you guys going out"

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-26-2009, 02:05 AM

Arianna slipped away from the vampires and into her Science classroom. She watched as the students conversed before the teacher called the class to order, A girl slipped in late. Arianna watched her curiously as she sat down, sleeping in on the first day of school...nice.

loveisforever95

Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 AM

Tatiana smiled at her."Maybe..."She joked."Only for 25 years..."She whispered inaudible to human ears."Hey where did Arianna go!!!!!!!!"She laughed.

"It's up to Tatiana are we???"He asked her laughing."Hey 24..."He whispered back.

Tatiana looked up at him."Hmmmmmmm....a long term relationship doesn't sound very fun!"She told him.

"I only left for three years...."he said.

They both looked at ashely at the same time.

dragonlily14

Old 11-26-2009, 05:26 PM

Anistasha noticed that everyone including a very strange girl(no ofense) was staring at her.
she was sooo embaresed.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-26-2009, 11:52 PM

Well seems the girl had noticed the attention Arianna grinned and whispered to her " Nice one!"

dragonlily14

Old 11-27-2009, 05:07 PM

Anistasha blushed again.
"Thanks... I guess."

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-27-2009, 05:41 PM

Arianna grinned " No Problem!" she checked quickly to make sure the teacher hadn't noticed them talking instead of working on the assignment. " So my name's Arianna, what's yours?"
while she waited for an awnser Arianna quickly wrote down the awnsers for the assignment. Then she saw this kid sitting in the front row with his hair perfectly styled, She grinned sometimes she loved that she was an air elemental. She sent a gust of air towards the kid, messing the gelled hair up and making sure it stayed that way...lol she then turned back to the girl.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2009, 08:57 PM

"you guys are weird"

loveisforever95

Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM

<That was nice...lol jk>
"Thanks..."Tatiana laughed.She looked at the clock "we have three minutes till we have to go to class...."She smiled at Ashley,and started to walk towards their class."Would you like to walk with us?"She asked her.

Kamerine's eyes turned red as he saw his enemies."Hey..."He growled softly to quiet for human ears to hear.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2009, 09:20 PM

"ok"Ashely said as she followed them

loveisforever95

Old 11-28-2009, 09:29 PM

<I have writers block idk what to put...>

dragonlily14

Old 11-30-2009, 10:25 PM

"My name is Anistasha. Whats yours?" she asked.
That was mean of her to pick on that girl with her elamet but funny she thought to herself.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-30-2009, 10:33 PM

" Arianna so..." she was about to continue when her cell phone started to ring...and ring...and ring " Are you gonna awnser that?" Arianna turned around to see the teacher right behind her.
" No? " The teacher sighed " just turn it off" Arianna grinned and turned back to Anistasha. " So what was i talking about?" { this was an actual conversation lol}

dragonlily14

Old 12-01-2009, 09:17 PM

"Arianna?, thats a pritty name." she said and smiled.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-01-2009, 09:17 PM

Arianna smiled, she liked this girl! "Thanks!"

dragonlily14

Old 12-01-2009, 09:41 PM

"I speak the truth... And your very welcome." she said.

loveisforever95

Old 12-01-2009, 09:49 PM

Kamerine let go of Tatiana quickly and ran over to Kyle throughing him backwards.Kyle went through the front doors and landed in the grass with a surprised look on his face.Kamerine ran out the door and picked him up again and through him into the woods.

Tatiana sighed.This may be the start of a new war...she thought and continued walking with ashley.She was worried about Kamerine but there's nothing she could do..."So Ashley...do you like this school so far?"She asked her with a hint of worry in her voice.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-01-2009, 10:57 PM

( one quick question...WHO IS KYLE? and more importantly what is he?)

Arianna grinned again " Thanks!...Again!" She laughed but paused when she heard the faint sounds of a fight outside...who in the...wait Kamerine...she sighed stupid vampires always causing trouble! now she might have to move if he exposed them, or even worse...another war. the last one may have been only the vampires and ( i'll add it in later once i find out who any ideas?) but it had effected everyone even the humans to a degree. There had been peace for a century and it had looked like it was going to last...until possible now. Arianna muttered under her breath " Tatiana if that's your boyfriend starting that fight and it's with who i think it is your dead, vampire or not!"

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 12-01-2009 at 11:01 PM..

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 01:01 AM

Kamerine slammed Kyle into the closet tree he could."I thought you...weren't going to show...your face...again..."he said to Kyle against Kyle's strugles.

"I don't have to stay....away....from my ...hometown!"Kyle yelled at Kamerine while calling the element fire.From the north,south,east,and west i call fire.Help me fire!Kyle thought.

Tatiana excused herself"I have to use the restroom I'll be right back..."She said to ashely as the bell rang."Mrs.Rommin can I go to the restroom?"She asked her teacher.
The teacher nodded and signed a pass for tatiana.Tatiana walked out of the class room and ran outside.She ran into the woods and grabbed Kamerine."What the hell???"She yelled at him."Arianna help"She yelled knowing she would help."Anistasha!"She yelled to her old friend.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 01:06 AM

Arianna heard Tatiana, and her hand shot up in the air. " i really have to go to the bathroom like really bad, can i go to the bathroom?" she asked as she dashed out the door before yelling "Thanks!" down the hall. She paused as she saw Tatiana and Kamerine fighting near a short haired guy...who was kinda cute..."Tatiana!" She cried to get the girls attention before dashing over to the forest as fast as she could her wings came out as she did. The pain they brought from ripping through her skin was brief before it healed. she flapped them a couple of times and had the air lift her up slightly so she could fly over there as it was faster...( the healing only applies when her wings come out i mean that's gotta hurt)

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 01:10 AM

Tatiana heard Arianna and saw her fly towards her.She looked at Kamerine.

In his anger Kamerine didn't notice that it was tatiana and pulled a blade out of his back pocket and stabbed her in the arm.

Kyle noticed Tatiana one of his ex's and his eyes widened as Kamerine stabbed her in the arm with the sharpest blade he had ever saw.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 01:13 AM

"NOOOO Kamerine! it's Tatiana!" Arianna yelled and hoped he would hear her as he stabbed her with the knife. She was almost there...she landed in front of them quickly refolding her wings and pulling the knife out of Tatiana's arm then she turned to face Kamerine. She created a sort of 'air cage' around him so he couldn't move, then she turned back to Tatiana " is their anything i can do to help?"

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 01:31 AM

Tatiana's eyes glazed over as the knife slid into her arm.She screamed as it made contact with her skin.She looked at kamerine slowly as the knife got pulled back out.The knife had been slid down her arm making a long gash,which was bleeding rapidly."No...only he....can...."She pointed at Kyle.

His rage cooled imediately as Arianna said that it was Tatiana.He looked at the person he had stabbed and he freaked out.He tried to get to her to help her but he couldn't move."Arianna let me out!!!!"He yelled angrily.

Kyle fell from the position he was in and next to Tatiana.Her blood dripped down onto his face and he moved quickly getting up.He ran his hand down the gash while saying a spell quietly.With fire already called he didn't need to call it.The gash healed up imediately.