View Poll Results: Which are you apart of?
The Populars 10 14.49%
The Norms 24 34.78%
The Rejects 35 50.72%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 03:22 AM

Nathaniel put his head in his arms. A couple minutes later, he heard someone calling his name. Waking up, still drowsy from his nap, he saw Mr. Biedler standing next to his desk. "Nathaniel! C'mon, buddy. Wake up. That's right. Wakey, wakey, lemon shakey.." Nathan grinned. Biedler was so weird, but he loved it. "This is why you have a D in this class, Natey." Biedler walked back to his desk and sighed. Nathan pulled his phone out and texted Jenny.

Liza's being a whore.. You think you could help me with my science later on today? I could give you a ride home. He sent the text and looked back up. Notes. Ew. He reluctantly pulled a piece of paper out with a pencil and wrote down the notes, doodling every now and then. "White. This isn't an art class, my dear." Nathaniel looked over his shoulder and noticed that Biedler had been watching him. "Is that why your wife got a restraining order? Do you stalk her? Hmm, Biedler? You're such a creep." He smiled to show him he was messing around. Biedler punched him playfully in the shoulder. "You're too sweet, Nate. And no, I spend my mornings peering in your window, watching you strip down and take a shower." He rolled his eyes and walked back to the board. "Gee, Biedler. Like what you see? Don't get too happy there." Biedler looked back and chuckled softly to himself. "Inappropriate, Nate!" The class laughed and Nathaniel smirked. He was such a creeper.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 03:25 AM

Jenny giggled as she felt the phone vibrate again, quickly pulling it out. "One sec." She said to Jae as she read the text. Yeah, sure no problem. My house or your house? Jenny kept the phone in her hand waiting for a reply. "Of course when friends need help with school they ask The Asian." She said with a laugh using her nickname. She really didnt mind though, Nate was pretty awesome to chill with.

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:52 PM..

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 03:26 AM

Jade snuck her phone back under the desk and texted her back. Jenny, there is no way you can get me to ask him out. I'll feel like a schmuck! she laughed a little to herself as she realized what a fun word 'schmuck' was. She slid the phone back in her bag and sighed. Knowing Jenny, she wouldn't take no for an answer, but this time she would have to. She looked at the teacher who was now asleep, and pulled up her sleeve and put her mouth on her bicep. She blew into her arm making a large farting noise and the teacher woke up to all of the kids laughing. He warned them not to do it again and went back to sleep. She took out her phone on the desk this time and texted Jenny and Nate, I wish you guys would have seen what just happened :] she laughed to herself and slid it back in her bag.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-25-2010, 03:29 AM

He nodded, and finished copying his notes and leaned back in his chair. He looked over just in time to see Lady Luck almost fall out her chair trying to look around Kai. He would snicker, but that wouldn't be right. Instead he cracked a smile. Pulling out his phone from his pocket he texted Jae to see what he was up to. Quickly sliding it back into his pocket before the teacher turned around to survey the class. "You don't have to if you have something better to do." He watched as she scribbled notes from Kai's notebook.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-25-2010, 03:33 AM

Adelaide was surprised when the notebook plopped on her desk. Quickly, she scribbled down his notes and closed it. The young woman didn't return the notebook. She would give it back and thank him after class... secretly. "No, I'm not up to anything... I just wanted to make sure you weren't,"she answered quickly. The prince's smile brought one to her own face. He was such a nice guy.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 03:35 AM

Fine I'll just talk to him and make him ask YOU out! she threatened, knowing she'd really never do anything like that. The conversation would be wayyy to awkward for her..Getting the next text she smiled. What did you do this time goofball?

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 03:40 AM

Jade pulled out her phone once again and texted her back. That's just fine with me, then it'll be easier. Oh, let's just say Mr. Peterson got a little gassy xD she said back. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. She knew Jenny probably wouldn't actually do that for her, but hey, it was worth a shot.

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:53 PM..

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 03:40 AM

Nathaniel pulled his phone out as it buzzed, receiving a text from Jade and Jenny. He texted them both back, at the same time, a mass message.

My house, if you don't mind, Jenny. You're awesome! Jade, what happened? ... Omg, guys.. Biedler just said he spends his mornings peeking into my window watching me strip down to get into the shower. Bleck, gross. >_< I'ma throw up.

He pushed his phone into his pocket, and finished the notes. "Finally." He looked around the class, seeing everyone working still.

Meet me near the main bathrooms - right now. Getting a pass. U should get one too. He sent the text out to everyone who had his number.

"Biedler! Lemme get a bathroom pass. PLEAAAASE?" He said, looking at Biedler and biting his lip. Mr. Biedler sighed and gave him the pass. "Please, don't wander around campus like last time. And if you see someone with a camera following you, please, by all means, don't be afraid to pull your pants down." He heard snickers from the class and looked around, smiling. "Alright Biedler, don't get too excited... Only if you give me an 'A'." He smirked and walked out of the classroom, taking his time getting to the main bathrooms. When he arrived, he ducked into the boys' and relieved himself before stepping out and waiting for the others.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 03:46 AM

Jenny looked at Jae and smiled after she read Nates text. "Um hey, i gotta meet up with someone. Text me some time okay?" She said with a smile and hugged him before she headed off towards the bathrooms, texting back to both Jade and Nate in the same msg as she walked.Alright no problem Nate, and you know i dont need a pass this period. lol. And ewww gross! Creeper status much?? Jade did you do the arm fart again?! lawlz She could help but smile as she sent the text. When she went to look up she accidently bumped into someone. "Oh sorry!" She exclaimed as she turned to see who it was.

[[ANYONE WHO WANTS TO STEP IN CANN :)

sorry luvy all edited]]

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 03:50 AM

((@Jesseh, Did you read my post? :[))

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 03:56 AM

[[Jess.. It's Nathaniel. XD]]

Nathaniel smiled as he read the text.

Alright, well, I'm here. You coming, Jade?

He waited patiently for her to come. A lightbulb went off, and he ducked back into the bathroom and grabbed the bathroom pass that he'd forgotten on one of the sinks. He came back out and scratched the back of his head. He sighed and rocked back and forth on his feet.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 04:02 AM

Yup :] Be there in a sec, Nathaniel she replied as she ran down the stairs. She bumped into Jenny and laughed for a second before grabbing her hand and running to Nathaniel. "HIYA!" she said as she hugged him. "So...why are we here?" she asked.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 04:04 AM

Jennykept laughing as she was dragged down the hall by Jade to the bathrooms. "Hiya Nate." She said with a smile and pushed her hair out of her face." Yeah, What she said." the asian bit her lip gently as she though of the possibilitiees.

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 04:12 AM

Nathaniel smiled. "Because. I haven't seen you guys in forever." He pulled them into a big hug, their faces in his chest. "Me wuvs you!" He said, pulling them away from his chest, they were now both under one of his arms. "I do. But really. I wanted to see who could hang out this Friday. You up?" He said with a smile.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 04:16 AM

Letting out a laugh as she was pulled into a hug she smiled. "I think im free, what did you have in mind sweety?" she asked, toying with his nickname a bit. Jenny pulled a bit at her skirt, when she bumped into Jade it went up a bit and she blushed a pale pink as she had only just now noticed.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 04:17 AM

Jade waved a hand in front of her face jokingly. "Haven't you heard of deodorant?" she said as she laughed. "I don't have plans, I probably would have T.Ped the school. Why, wanna hit up the mall or something?" she asked. She finally escaped from Nate's grip and hopped on his back. "TO THE BACK ENTRANCE OF THE SCHOOL TO HANG BY THE GARDEN!" she said as if it were one word in a deep voice pretending to be a night.

((Ooc: NIGHT LUFFS!))

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-25-2010, 04:19 AM

"Oh, ok then." His phone vibrated in his pocket, he pulled it out, it was Nathaniel. He hasn't seen him for what seemed like ages, I wonder what hes up to this time around? he thought raising his hand, he excused himself from the classroom. Out the door with pass in hand, he headed for the main restrooms somewhere in the center of the school. He found Nathaniel with two others, he didn't recognize them but once he got close he knew who they were with out actually knowing them. "Hey man, what's up?"

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:54 PM..

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 04:23 AM

Nathaniel laughed and pulled her off slowly as Jay approached. "Hey. I was just trying to get a party started," he joked. "I thought maybe us and a few others could hang out. Maybe bowl, or at my house? You know my mom's okay with whatever." he smiled. He noticed Jenny fixing her skirt, so he let go of her. He checked his phone. "Well, I have about three minutes before Biedler comes searching for me, or sending someone." He said reluctantly. "Brainstorm, fast?" He laughed.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 04:27 AM

Jenny looked up as her friend attempted to make Nate into a horse and let out a laugh. "Get off him you Goof!" She grinned and noticed someone else coming. Her mouth hung open for a bit. it was THE Noh Ah Joo, she had recently downloded his latest single due to a old friend from Korea sending her the link. Closing her mouth before he could noticed she screamed on the inside. Here he was, in. the. flesh. "Um, Hey Jay." She said with a sweet smile.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-25-2010, 04:36 AM

"Ok, cool. Today, or sometime this week?" He stood next to and leaned on the wall. "Mr. Biedler? He still acting like a creep I take it?" He laughed, then thought for a moment, he couldn't really think of anything. "Has someone already suggest the mall? Or we can just skip all that and just hang out at your house. And just wing it or something." He looked over to the one they called 'The Asian' and returned the smile. "Hey, Jenny was it?"

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 04:42 AM

"Y-Yeah." She said, mentally kicking herself for stammering. "And the mall sounds fun." she grinned and looked at Nate. "You can see me and Jade try on swim suits for the upcoming summeerr." She said with a wink.

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 04:49 AM

Nathan laughed. "Yeah. My house, then mall, then back to my house and chill. How does that sound?" He smiled, and checked his phone. "Damn. Sorry guys, gotta go." He kissed Jenny on her forehead and Jade on the cheek, then turned to Jay and stopped. "Uh.." he said, and then laughed, giving him a huge hug. "And a kiss for Jay too!" He said, kissing him on the cheek. He laughed and jogged away, smiling and waving. Once at a reasonable distance he called back to them. He stuck his tongue out, showing his tongue piercing before running back to Biedler's class.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-25-2010, 05:04 AM

Jay found it cute the way Jenny studdered, and gave her one more smile before looking to Jade-Sophia and Nathaniel. "What about me, Jenny?" He said in a mock sad tone, with the face to match when she said something else. "And that sounds alright--" Nate checked his phone, and excused himself. He returned the hug when Nate suddenly stopped and gave him one. He grinned devilishly when he kissed him on the cheek, "Aww, uh thanks~ Later." He waved him off and turned towards Jenny and Jade. "When is this little get together? Because I'm abit busy today after school."

Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 01-25-2010, 08:33 AM

.The Hippie Princess.

Annalise stared at the ugly green pass in her hand. It said "Tardy Pass" at the top. She frowned. She hadn't been late to school. In fact, she'd been early. She'd wanted to just head to class, like everybody else... And it would be hard enough that way, considering that she was the new kid in school. But, no, they had insisted on having this stupid meeting, dragging her down, making her late.

She crumpled up the pass. What if they didn't like her? What if she didn't fit in? What if, what if, what if.... The questions spiraled down through her brain and into her stomach. She felt sick.

But, she had to remember what would make up for all of her weirdness, her attitude, her unique personality. They would all know her. They'd all seen the giant Billabong billboards, the glossy Teen Vogue covers, the iTunes ads. Yes, they would know her - They'd seen her a million times, without knowing who she was, really. She was a star in her own way - Heiress to Vintage Honey Records, related to royalty, and the most well-known teen supermodel on the East Coast.

She squared her shoulders and waltzed into her first class. She was ready for this.

She was also completely barefoot.

[[Could someone please let me know...

1. Who's dating/single
2. What time it is
3. The name of the high school
4. What day it is
5. What class everyone's in

Thanks!]]

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 01-25-2010 at 08:37 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 01-25-2010, 09:20 AM

Vance paid no attention to the kids around him. He looked up at the English teacher. He didn’t like this teacher, he was a total whore and for some reason Vance had a feeling this teacher was making some innocent (or not) girl have sex with him so she would get an A or something like that. Vance sighed and soon felt his pants vibrating. Since the whole classroom was filled with the chatter of all the kids around him. Smiling he took his phone out and opened the keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
"Mr. Quisling is lecturing us about pencils...PENCILS! Anyway, wanna go see a movie or something tonight?"
Smiling he texted Jade back:
“Movie, tonight, with you, alone? Hmmm now I’ll have to think about it… *30 minutes later and is passed out* huh?! LOLz anyway, sure thing I’d love t go silly. Just make sure we don’t buy 2 giant bucket of popcorn like last time lol! See you soon :3”
Smiling he tucked the phone into his pocket, remembering that last time to went to the movies, buying two hug buckets of popcorn. They ended up going home sick and full, not even finishing the second bucket. Laughing he turned to see the conversation and what was going on. He saw Kai tossing a notebook behind him too Adelaide. Smiling he giggled and slide off his seat and crawled over to the two. “Ello sillies.” He smiled ever so cutely. Plopping his head up on his knees he smiled and stuck his tongue out. “I saw that, you know copping off people work wont help you in life, it might actually make it worse for your future career. But then again Miss Lady Luck, I don’t think you’ll need to get an A in this class it get far in life.” He was complimenting her about how lucky she seemed to be. With his speech, he had slipped Kai’s notebook off Adelaide’s desk and back onto Kai’s desk.
Grinning he stood back up and walked up to the teacher’s desk. Whispering to the teacher that he needed to go to the principle’s office to call his mom, he soon went back and grabbed his backpack. Waving to everyone, he skipped on out of the room, jumping out of the door. Running down the hall he headed to his second period class, Science. He wanted to give the little Innocent Emo a hug, because he remembered that cute bunny jacket she had on. Waiting by the door, he soon walked in and stood behind Sky, hugging her form behind. “Hi little innocent bunny, don’t you look so cute today.” He hugged her better and then smiled at Liza. “And don’t we look stunning to day miss Liza.” Giggling he grinned and then jogged up to the teacher’s desk and sat down in the TA’s desk where he would remain until the bell rang.
When the bell did ring, he got up again and waved to Liza and Sky, as he sat down in his normal seat in second period.

----------------------------------------------

Sky was busy playing with the ears on her bunny jacket. She loved this jacket with all her heart and maybe this jacket was another reason as to why she was labeled as Miss Innocent Emo. Getting the emo part from the rest of her cloths, her hair and her quietness. She smiled and giggling it off. Hearing Liza talking to her she smiled and hugged Liza. “Morning, The sky is up.” She grinned and then nodded. “Nothing much really, school and family. What else right?” she laughed softly and then smiled sweetly. “How was your night Liza? I hope you had sweet dreams.” She asked remembering her night; this caused her to run her hands up and down her arms nervously, carefully to not add to much pressure to the bruises.
She looked up when the teacher began talking. She smiled and wrote down the notes before beginning the lab with Liza. They worked on it for a while before she felt arms wrap around her small wounded body. She closed her mouth and winced softly as she turned around and smiled. “Vance!” she hugged him better, hiding the pain. At his remark, she giggled and smiled. “Thank you mister cutie, here once again I see to be the TA.” Smiling she watched him talk to Liza and then walk up to the TA’s desk. Sky went back to the lab and finished it, making sure Liza wrote everything down. “I’ll hand it in or you.” She spoke as she took the lab handouts, stapled them together, and handed them to the teacher. Pulling her jacket’s sleeves all the way down, she nibbled on them as the teacher looked through her and Liza’s work, soon putting a big A on their papers. She smiled and skipped on back to her chair. “We got A’s.” she told Liza happily as she soon packed her backpack up and waited for the bell to ring. When it did ring she hesitated, English was next. She took a deep breath and hugged Liza good-bye. “See you at Lunch or sooner.” She smiled and headed off to English, but not before, she was pushed down the last few steps. She groaned as she hit the ground, her books all over the place. She looked up to see that it was some popular jock. Sighing she held everything in, now she just wanted the day to get over with.
Shaking her head she walked into her English class room. Sitting near the middle window seat she stared out of the window. The teacher soon called her up. Wincing at his voice she went up to his desk. “Will you help me after school Skyller?” She could not say no because she knew what would happen. Sighing she nodded. “Okay.” She walked back to her desk and pulled out her phone, texting her friends:
To: Abel, Jade, Jenny, Kai, Liza, Mar, Nate, Shale, Vance:

Hey guys, I have to stay after school again, I was wondering if I could im you guys later on tonight. That is if you’ll be on. =^-^=
My English teacher wants me to help him with something, so I’ll be about 1-2 hours late on messenger or any kind of talking. Please forgive me, I’ll talk to you guys later.
Thanks
<3 Sky
She closed her phone and then looked up to hear what was going on in the class. Thinking about what would happen after school she lowered her head to the desk, pulling her bunny jacket over her head, covering her face. Pulling the ears down she held it that way for a while. Tears slowly made their way down her face and then to the desk. She wept silently not wanting anyone to here her, especially not a popular. Sniffling softly she wiped her eyes in her jacket, taking a deep breath and then just laid there. Wanting to go home or any where away form here as fast as she could.

-----------------------------------------------

Alright:

So far, I do not think anyone is dating anyone in the rp just yet, so singles!

Date/Time:
January 24th [no snow]
Near the end of 3rd period… 10ish am

Genisis High

Schedules are being picked in the oc ^.^
You pick out of the options I give you, and you develop your own schedule. But if you have been in second and third period already then you must stick with those are your second and third period classes.